The Italian Air force is selling 27,000 Beretta 34

They have been dismissed from service.

The price in Italy has already dropped to 98 dollar per piece, which is nothing considering the high taxation.

armietiro.it/le-27-mila-beretta-34-dellaeronautica-10859

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-23-00-56-21-638_com.android.chrome.png (720x1440, 601K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nuovajager.it/novita.asp#
youtu.be/Zm-xpDeGvXU
youtu.be/OB5KlcwcTPc
youtu.be/roeKtHFlxYI
tuttoggi.info/esplosione-stabilimento-migliorano-condizioni-della-giovane-artificiere/380036/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Estimates on how long until they hit the US market?

Holy fuck. If I could buy those for 98 dollars each I'd buy at least 20.

Hopefully never. Fuck surplusshits. Buy American Made or not at all!

(you)

Attached: 696969420.jpg (625x626, 31K)

>>Holy fuck. If I could buy those for 98 dollars each I'd buy at least 20.

You could turn yourself into a militia.
However those handguns are mostly post ww2 guns...so if you are doing this hoping to speculate on them in the future keep in mind that you could not earn as much as you expected.

Not knowing of any legal fuckery on the export side, I'd say a year minimum

this just in: in light of the fact there will be thousands of cheap guns flooding the US, President Faggocrat has banned imports from italy, citing their record as an unstable ally

Tbf it is Italy we’re talking about

There you go with them negative waves again.

Attached: oddball.jpg (500x255, 65K)

So "Nuova Jager" an Italian gun manufacture company has made some sort of deal with the Air Force, and retrieved those 27k guns.

If you own a store and you want to import those guns in order to sell them or if you are a collector, you may just ask at them. Link to their website

nuovajager.it/novita.asp#

Given the cheap price I can guarantee you that you will see L.A gang members going around stealing from cashier using an officer gun...what a time to be alive

they are going to have to be a $98 gun if they intend to go against brand new Ruger LC9's etc.

Sorry I meant 98euro

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-23-01-46-41-066_com.android.chrome.png (720x1440, 508K)

whats that in real money?

Considering recent financial troubles in euroland, I'd say about (roughly) $3.50

about 98 euros.

I said real world money

Attached: 1553783010073.jpg (600x600, 65K)

about 100 GBP (good boy points)

And it was about that time I realized user was actually the LOCH NESS MONSTER!

Good Damn it Nessy! I told you I ain't given you no 3.50

I've never sold a gun and I never plan to. They'd be for me and any hypothetical children and grandchildren.

>98 deutschemark- er. Euro
>$111-ish in moon landing numbers

Even after mark up by importers, I'm sold.

>not strapping them all to yourself like a Caribbean pirate
Its like you have no taste at all

nice to grab a crate

Attached: photoPolishTT33.jpg (640x480, 116K)

people like you are why the moist garbagerod is $300

Each crate has 42 guns, according to the video I originally posted. I understand your desire for having a crate...you can do many things with it: wait the price to raise and sell them, make a militia for a civil war. Just having them in your basement and making you feel nice and Jow Forumsomfy.
I am unironic.

I understood the beauty of hoarding firearms watching Tremors when I was a little kid, it really got my imagination the idea that Bart could legally have that and live according to that lifestyle.

Unfortunately I am not American, and I am stuck in a place with rules over my lifestyle.

However, I know that in your country there are people that can do the fuck they want, and I like it. This is why I post here...

me too brother, me too

Attached: yuoaralredyfren.png (640x480, 132K)

I see you’re returning to the battlefield sgt. ness it’s good to have you aboard

Attached: EFD847F5-C051-4D31-B168-5D348A5BC4CD.jpg (750x746, 81K)

If importers had the business plans to sell them pistol by pistol...
>They'd have started at $300

You mean like this?
youtu.be/Zm-xpDeGvXU

Attached: True-Lies-Ruger-KP90-2.jpg (724x768, 97K)

No man, I mean this specific scene.

(I am gonna link it on Italian for personal feelings) youtu.be/OB5KlcwcTPc

Like Imagine to watch this thing as a 8 years old Italian kid on a vacation .
When I came back in school the commie professor where worried about me (called my parents) because I had gun magazines in class that I used to read during pause. Part of the school got hooked to guns and for a brief period everybody switched from being Pokémon fan to gun fans.

Attached: 250px-Burt_Gummer.jpg (250x212, 21K)

Good for you.
I dont get Europe. They build fine firearms and mostly Americans buy them over their own countrys firearms and the funny part is you can own any, or at least most of you. If Americans didnt buy your firearms who would?

Attached: Angela_Merkel%27s_Office_Has_Reportedly-d68550c73e01bffa448fe1f2c8aa61fa.cf.png (600x450, 372K)

saudi's

I can buy them, but I have a numerical number to respect. I can't buy a crate of 42 Beretta 34s, not even as collector. However
In many ways I got more freedom than people in California.
However I am not even close to the level of freedom that people in real America can Achieve.

me thinky they would go out of business and then not have any means to defend themselves in cse of some kind of european war again!

Attached: 1555898252383.jpg (750x756, 55K)

Im thinking 42 thats about $5K. Hold on to them for 5+ years and sell them for $500 a piece

Thats called capitalism nigga!

Attached: 1551377213067.jpg (1012x1024, 108K)

There are 12 million guns in private ownership in Italy alone( and increasing) also the army has a ludicrous inventory
Not only they have lots of stuff from the war, but also millions of things from the cold war, (bm59s, m12s)including decent stuff that we sequestrated during the wars in Yugoslavia(they are usually given to "freedom fighters") for a civil war we only lack manpower

closer to 95

I doubt their price is gonna skyrocket that fast. They are Beretta's not bitcoins

If the army, and I must remind that we have other 4 branches with similar equipment , would open its armoruries I am quite sure that we would all have at least a hangrenade each.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-23-03-21-39-358_com.android.chrome.png (1440x720, 160K)

>american made

so chinese quality at 5x the price, fuck american goods.

SRCM 35 looks like the tin can grenade from fallout. read: garbage

Don't doubt a can of high explosives, that's how rooms get cleared.

But aren't there 12 million new Africans there too?

Attached: 1553752006202.jpg (624x368, 23K)

We have a problem with them, however many of them have moved towards France, and the situation is only getting worse for them with Salvini
Problem. Are the African females that keep shitting kids

I don't doubt the capability of HE. I doubt every other feat of engineering that went into that beancan

This, but Ironically the mod 35 is among the best grenades of the conflict, it is till used and loved, safer than the mod 82 that was supposed to replace it.
If you read it's wikipedia page you would develop a certain love and respect for that grenade

>If you read it's wikipedia page you would develop a certain love and respect for that grenade
Got your favorite excerpt?

are you part eggplant?
youtu.be/roeKtHFlxYI

Attached: 1553746978501.jpg (2960x1440, 941K)

My information comes from different sources, however I like the fact that it has a series of mechanical safe systems "
Which makes it extremely safe for the operator" Il lancio avviene dopo aver tolto la prima sicura (di maneggio e trasporto); durante la parabola la cuffia aerodinamica sfila la seconda sicura (prima traiettoria) e libera lo spazio tra il percussore e la capsula di innesco, attivando fisicamente la bomba; la terza sicura (funzionamento universale) consentirà all'ordigno di completare il volo fino a quando, all'impatto col terreno, si avrà l'esplosione."

It is a nice toy

I am no eggplant, my mom is a goblin and dad is the fat killer from dead by daylight

This is fucking great news, i needed one for my Anchovy cosplay and didnt want to pay $300+. Hopefully one of the surplus sites will get some soon

Attached: 119629fbc0a76f29c0e28aabdc453326.jpg (600x780, 271K)

Attached: 1507861102778.jpg (960x960, 89K)

1) Best pic ever

2)Italy had issues with more modern grenades : the model 82 killed some soldier(s) detonating for no reason the new one (MF2000) has some electric components in it, and it has caused problems, link related
tuttoggi.info/esplosione-stabilimento-migliorano-condizioni-della-giovane-artificiere/380036/

>not investing in the new Hipointcoin
not going to make it

Can't wait for the $599 last batch in the country very good (cracked-gunsmith special's) with $75 options for a gun that isn't a pile of iron oxide from classic firearms.

painful and true

>Italy
>unstable ally

Attached: objection_as_to_relevance_your_honor.gif (498x381, 3.8M)

Idk man, Ruger and the M&P sell shitloads of handguns, and I bet most ARs sold are American. But yeah i'd be lying if i didnt say Beretta and HK arent my favorite.

Like $110ish