HUGE FATAL FLAW DISCOVERED

I just realized that when I try to press these cuck triggers but my finger is too high up, they won't press no matter how hard I pull. What if my finger isn't perfectly aligned in a stressful situation? This shit wouldn't fire and I'd fucking die. I tried it on those half triggers like on the M&P and FNS, same shit but less pronounced than the glock. You have to shove your finger pretty high with those, but on the glock a full half of the upper trigger is effectively useless.

How do I fix this shit? Are there aftermarket triggers available without the cuck nub?

Attached: 20190622_160459-756x1008.jpg (756x1008, 92K)

Just tape it down, it's not needed anyways

the real fatal flaw is that you haven't shot yourself in the temple yet.

Imagine being so developmentally disabled you couldn’t pull a fucking Glock trigger

Pic related shows the position where it won't fire. That looks like a pretty normal position for a finger to end up on a quick draw or otherwise...

I understand they're like a drop safe though? I can't do shit with the glock as it's issued. But the FNS has a safety anyway so I'm not super worried about making it "less safe"

This is a legitimate concern retard. I'm pulling the trigger of my gun in a _slightly_ off position and it won't fucking fire by its own design.

Then you don’t have a proper grip.
Learn to grip your firearm properly, problem solved.

Lolnodrills detected. You will limp wrist under stress, you will draw with off grips under stress. You have not trained enough or haven't put yourself under real stress. I don't want a tool my life depends on to be so fucking finicky. Does Glock Perfection mean you have to grip it perfectly every time?

>FATAL FLAW
sure kid

sure kid

wtf op i just tried this and it still shot and i hit my neighbors dog. OP kys

sure kid

Yeah

Also trim your fucking nails

They're fine. I'm not a fat shitskin so my nails don't dig into the beds of my fingers.

user, you look like you have really noice, soft hands. I would like to suck on them and groom them.

I hate Glocks as much as the next guy but Jesus you have tiny hands

I can't replicate your problem even with an intentionally terrible grip and only putting pressure right at the top of the trigger shoe. It's likely unique to your gun.

Attached: 20190622_215149.jpg (3984x2241, 2.2M)

>he thinks every glock is a glock 19

Solution: Don’t get cucked

Attached: 148FD898-E5BB-4E15-9FC3-4EBBE229DE2D.jpg (474x355, 55K)

Just look though, he can hardly wrap his fingers around it

>I just realized that when I try to press these cuck triggers but my finger is too high up, they won't press no matter how hard I pull. What if my finger isn't perfectly aligned in a stressful situation?
What if you try to press against the top of the slide, hoping the gun will fire? Fucking retard. Learn to shoot your own gun and stop whining.

op has bitch hands
Faggot

Attached: 1502180575049.jpg (720x720, 75K)

Try this one instead OP, might be a better fit for your hands.

As a bonus, you don't need to spend extra money on a holster, you can keep it right in your purse next to your pads and lipstick.

Attached: Ruger_LC9s_pro_(23659916129)[1].jpg (1486x1114, 226K)

It's a full size glock and it fits fine. I like the fit of it, that's not my complaint. I'm pulling my fingers and thumbs away so there's a good view of what I'm trying the demonstrate, the flawed trigger design.

>It's a full size glock and it fits fine.
scary how the "C" is so close to the "G" on the keyboard

>buying a Glock in the first place
lol

We can clearly see your baby hands in OP. It's ok to carry something smaller, you don't need to compensate

Funny how you're the only person on earth to ever experience this "fatal flaw"

Yeah... seriously. Do NPCs just not look at things with as much depth?

>he doesnt cc a Clock 19
When the time comes you wont be ready friend

Thats why they make hipoints

Attached: 1554607594789m.jpg (1024x769, 46K)

based anti glock fudd

Buying a gun that fires when dropped in the 21 century is the metaphorical definition of getting cucked.

Don't drop your fucking pistol you God damn spaz

>Inb4 tried to mod trigger bar and fucked it up

Attached: 1560728864992.png (299x288, 84K)

Smallhands detected.

shoot your guns more you faggot, my G19 practically stays flat on its own.

Attached: 1502138902998.jpg (609x609, 28K)

>Are there aftermarket triggers available without the cuck nub?
yup

Attached: Manual safeties are dangerous 2.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

Glocks aren't for the small of hand.

>le no safety because I'm a real man meme
>causes you to shoot self in dick and no longer be man

>I'd fucking die
good

can we just go ahead and agree that appendix carry is tryhard shit? we get it, you are so confident in your high level of training you don't worry that your gun is pointed at your dick all the time.

>i dont care if i ND
>in fact im ok with NDing into myself for that matter
>just not in the dick
i don't think appendix carry is the issue here tbqh

I just don't get why it has to always be a glock with these types of people. The FNS is a better option and has a dick saver (safety). Plenty of other options too with safeties, or hammer fire guns that are less likely to remove dick. But it always has to be a goddamn glock, it's like their signaling method.

To be fair to Glocktards. I really like the short reset, and I enjoy the grip angle, and the low bore axis. Glocks shoot like a dream and the 19 fits my hand perfectly. That being said the ONLY thing keeping me from carrying a Glock is a lack of safety. So USPc9 it is. Maybe one day Glock will release the safety having version that was supposed to be the Army gun.

Didn’t know it was still early 2017.

>.40
>FATAL FLAW

better go post on arfcom about it nigger

Attached: the-glock-17-fireside-chat-with.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Drawing is supposed to be an autonomic response
Do it until it’s impossible for you not to draw perfectly

>USPc9
You spent double on a 90's FNX