Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Attached: suomi kp.jpg (999x628, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Democratic_Republic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_of_the_Winter_War
quora.com/Why-wasnt-Finland-annexed-by-the-USSR-after-WWII-like-the-Baltic-states-The-three-Baltic-states-and-Finland-were-all-part-of-Russia-before-1918-Why-the-difference-of-treatment-for-Finland-in-1945
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomen_Kommunistisen_Puolueen_historia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking heavy and expensive to produce
Quality and craftsmanship are not what win wars, production and effectiveness do

Worse than the PPSh-41 and both were worse than the superior PPS-43.

Finland won though

they won

if $.30 cents a round isnt a flaw

But they won.

that horrid stain

It kills too many communists.

You can never kill too many communists.

I dont care for shotguns.

I can't get one for cheap

>Finnish

grip angle looks kinda shit

That curl though

Attached: 1560132310392.jpg (630x630, 35K)

didn't kill enough Nazis

based + redpilled

Finland technically lost the winter war but they didn’t lose anything they wouldn’t get back in the continuation war and in 1947 when the Moscow treaty was nullified.

>lost a fuckload of territory
>won
Hokay

>saved their country from communism
hurr dey didn really win, wad aboud da territories???

No grenade launcher

Attached: 1537229340956m.jpg (1024x576, 89K)

Most were disassmebled after the war so they tend to be mismatched or have reproduction parts in them like the bolt or the longer barrels to get around American SBR laws. Other than that, it's my second favourite gun to go to the range with.

Have you ever tried to operate it? I got to mess around with one and it's awkward especially charging it. Plus it's pretty heavy. I mean it's not the worst but I feel the mp40 would be my go to if I had to choose in that era.

No foregrip

I don't have one

Findland won, tho...

>if you kill your enemies, they win

Fuggin Grenade thrower
Get Flame thrower.

Attached: suomiflame.jpg (412x533, 18K)

made by losers

Daily reminder f*nland lost the Winter War.

They survived, they didnt win, theres more than just winning and losing.

They do if they have more troops than you could every hope to kill, which Russia did.
There's no grey zone about it, after the Red Army finally started to get its shit together they absolutely shattered the battle worn line and if they hadn't offered Finland a treaty that gave Russia way more territory than they initially negotiated for before the war than they would have taken the whole country in a few weeks.

>Find a flaw.
slide thread
OP is a faggot
There are two for you.

>That scene where Rokka almost single handedly takes an entire Russian trench with a Suomi and some grenades
>That scene were Rokka kills an entire Russian platoon with a Suomi and some rookie loading his magazines
>That scene were [spoiler]Hietanen gets his eyes shot out[/spoilersdon'tworkon/k/]

I literally said nothing of the sort, their troops were superb but their strategy was damage control.

>Lose the economic and cultural heartland of your country, never get it back
>Lose all houses, factories, machinery, bases, etc. on that land
>Hastily evacuate half a million people from the area to other parts of your country
>An area equivalent to 10% of your country's landmass
>Achieve victory

How are Finn soldiers so epic bros? What can the rest of use do to compete?

>Stop the Original Soviet plan of full annexation
>Literally make the Red army look like a joke in front of the world
Yep, I'm thinking they won

Attached: 0fcc0379659aa7aa79f317a01c7d483ae3857627v2_hq.jpg (480x512, 88K)

>In 1918 and 1919, Finnish volunteers conducted two unsuccessful military incursions across the Soviet border, the Viena and Aunus expeditions, to annex Karelian areas according to the Greater Finland ideology of combining all Finnic peoples into a single state.
>Soviets, knowing this history sought to obtain some Finnish territory, demanding among other concessions that Finland cede substantial border territories in exchange for land elsewhere, claiming security reasons—primarily the protection of Leningrad, 32 km (20 mi) from the Finnish border.
>Finns refuse and lose vastly more territory than was originally demanded, plus other concessions
>epic gamer victory achieved

Attached: 1529545106298.jpg (600x474, 43K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Democratic_Republic
NOOOOOOO STALIN SAVE ME

overbuilt for the cartridge
lrn2 materials strength, don't just overbuild shit like a first year Chinese design student

Huh so it looks like instead only taking a small chunk of land and setting up a puppet government to rule over the irrelevant east, the Soviet union decided to just conquer more of the south and only some of the east and not leave Finns in control of any of it.

Attached: main-qimg-474f37c7874714f622cb71e07dd15b75.png (602x778, 28K)

>Puppet Government
>Implying the Soviets weren't planning to slowly annex Finland the same way the did with the Baltic but didn't expect so many casualites
>"W-We'll be in Helsinki in two weeks!"

they won tho

>"The official Soviet figure in 1940 for their dead was 48,745. More recent Russian estimates vary: in 1990, Mikhail Semiryaga claimed 53,522 dead and N. I. Baryshnikov, 53,500 dead. In 1997, Grigoriy Krivosheyev claimed 126,875 dead and missing, and total casualties of 391,783 with 188,671 wounded.[19] In 1991, Yuri Kilin claimed 63,990 dead and total casualties of 271,528. In 2007, he revised the estimate of dead to 134,000[20] and in 2012, he updated the estimate to 138,533 irretrievable losses.[200] In 2013, Pavel Petrov stated that the Russian State Military Archive has a database confirming 167,976 killed or missing along with the soldiers' names, dates of birth, and ranks"
Holy shit Ivan

Yeah I'm sure they did which is why they only took a bit more than originally demanded after they had already bypassed the Finnish military and basically had them by the balls.

>muh k/d
"What do you mean there's no more third reich? They had more kills!!"

the goal of the War was to secure Leningrad from a potential Nazi invasion, Soviets words not my own, all the war did was force the Finns to ally with the Nazis and eventually lay siege to Leningrad so good job there and those various claims of casualties are fucking funny, imagine being so fucking embarrassed about such a huge Military blunder you have to cut the numbers by half just to save face and one more thing, they only took that much because the Finlands called for a ceasefire when they realized they wouldn't be getting the foreign aid they were promised and despite calling for the cease fire they did have some ground to stand on the Soviets knew that if they didn't accept and tried to take everything, Every finn from Man, Woman and Child would resist to the last, that was the plan in case the Soviets tried to take everything

i don't think the russians give a shit about losing people
if they did they probably wouldn't be starving/killing massive swathes of their population

mine isnt full auto

Attached: IMG_1015.jpg (4032x3024, 3.1M)

It was strategically sound because otherwise Leningrad would have been within artillery range from behind the Finnish border.

>muh resistance to the last man standing

No. They weren't imperial Japanese, and even they surrendered. Finns had already lived under foreign control for hundreds of years. First the Swedes, then the Russians. If Moscow felt like it, they could have installed a puppet government over all of Finland but they didnt because they didnt need to. The Finns were friendly and conciliatory towards the Soviets throughout the cold war.

It tasted funny

Estonians fought a guerilla war against their occupation that lasted into the sixties. Soviets could have taken finland in 45 but chose not to because they knew they couldn't hold it

I will also add that said guerilla war could only be ended after 40 % of Estonian population was deported to death camps and replaced with Russian colonists. Only with genocide and filling the nation with treasonous foreigners who would cooperate with occupation forces was the insurgency ended. To occupy Finland they would have had to destroy the whole population which is what they in fact planned in 1939

t. Butthurt commie faggot

You must be at least 18 to post here.

Even with how controllable these things are supposed to be, the recoil isn't directly inline to the shoulder. But that's nitpicking at this point

Finland outright lost the winter war, and lost more than the soviets originally demanded. And then they lost even more in the continuation war. Their K/D ratio was impressive sure but the soviets still won.

>Fucking heavy
Design feature

>epic gamer victory achieved
The baltics accepted and see what happened to them.

>$.30 cents a round
Wha?

>economic and cultural heartland
They lost the Turku–Helsinki–Tampere -triangle?

Attached: this is true.png (1280x720, 660K)

>you must be a Jow Forums npc to post here

it's shit

Hungarian Danruvia was a superior SMG with a stronger round (9mm Mauser export) and much lighter.
M2/3 Carbine also had a superior general purpose round but maybe was a little too light for controlled fully automatic fire.
PPS-43 was superior too.
The Italian SMG was superior too.

Not enough dakka

>Original Soviet plan of full annexation
Which never existed.
Baltic countries were different from any perspective.

>implying that starvations weren't a common thing for decades before bolshevik industrialisation

>but chose not to because they knew they couldn't hold it
>0 % of Estonian population was deported to death camps
Again, where are the evidence?
Also
>death camps
If those were the death camps, only a small minority would survive.

Weird charging handle placement so charging it leads you to take your face away from the gun to charge it against your leg or something.
No front grip so you have to wrap your arm uncomfortably around the drum.
Straight blowback, so your gun gets extra dirty.
No scope mount, even though the charging handle placement's only advantage is that it's out of the way of any red dot.
Blued steel instead of black nitride coated.

Thicc

They preserved the most important part of their country - their people and culture. Look at former Soviet bloc countries and tell me that Communism didn't truly mess those countries up.

>Finns had already lived under foreign control for hundreds of years. First the Swedes, then the Russians.
And they weren't going to live like that again
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_of_the_Winter_War
>I-It never existed
quora.com/Why-wasnt-Finland-annexed-by-the-USSR-after-WWII-like-the-Baltic-states-The-three-Baltic-states-and-Finland-were-all-part-of-Russia-before-1918-Why-the-difference-of-treatment-for-Finland-in-1945

What is the fate of the Baltic? they were told the Soviets were just going to occupy them for a while and with not too many troops but just enough to safeguard them against Nazi aggression and then they were annexed and a "new" Government was installed there

A funny thing about the Winter War but Finland had no armor of their own and for whatever reason Russia decided to bring Anti-tank guns with them, only for Finland to take them and eventually use them against the Soviets

>It was Strategically sound
>Piss off Neutral Nation that would come back and help lay siege on the same city you just went to war to "protect"

Finland won though

>red dot
>1931

>more territory than was originally demanded
Stalin pls
pls Stalin pls

>It was strategically sound because otherwise Leningrad would have been within artillery range from behind the Finnish border.
Ỳes, the mighty Finland was going to attack the 200 million Communist Russia and steam roll all the way to Moscow. Fuck we are STRONG.

>Finns had already lived under foreign control for hundreds of years. First the Swedes, then the Russians.
Finland had their own senate, currency, languages, armed forces and a border between Russia and Finland which peasant Russians couldn't cross during the personal union with the German king ruling over Russian empire. Finns correspondent in French with the Russian reps of the German kings in Russia. If a Russian government rep wasn't to our liking he got shot like Bobrikov.

Finns entered the alliance with Sweden out of mutual intersts i.e. keeping the Russian nasty animals in Asia. Finns had representation from the beginning in Swedish king elections in the 14th century and it continued with representation in Riksdags of the Estates in Tukholma.

One of the fundamental difference between Finns and Russian dogs is that Finns never had slavery and never submitted to that. Even non-noble Finns had owned their farms as long as the records go to 14th century and obviously beyond that. You're mistaken if you think we would have freely given our homes and farms to the Russian dogs. Our culture is very different from you Russian dogs. We take pride in what we build and own and want to be free. Russians submitted to slavery until 1991. 1991 was the first year Russians were allowed to own anything or keep money.

>Finnish Communist party was set up in MOSCOW in 29th august to overthrow the legitimate Finnish government and occupy Finland
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomen_Kommunistisen_Puolueen_historia

Attached: Russia in a nutshell.png (644x598, 106K)

>Russians defending an illegal attack 70 years ago
Why are modern ordinary Russians so nasty dogs?

It was so justified that Communist Russians had to fake the Mainila Shellings?