Is it time for the world to stop being pussys?

Is it time for the world to stop using all their gay technology to fight wars and start using only Infantry and vehicles?. Blasting a target with a cruise missile or dropping a bomb from a jet doesn't prove anything except which country has money. Let's revert back to only using ground fighting, primarily infantry with vehicle support (maybe). Fire and maneuver should determine wars.

Attached: defense-large.png (710x325, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xx5t5ps-bwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who's gonna enforce it?
War is not about who is more "courageous" or "honorable". It's about who has superior firepower. There are no moral victories, only winners and losers.

Fire and maneuver does win wars. It just turns out all the technology is designed to enable fire and maneuver and limit your opponents ability to.

youtu.be/xx5t5ps-bwc

it should look like this and the guns aren't allowed to be too accurate

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Is it time for the world to stop using all their gay technology to fight wars and start using only swords and plate armor?. Blasting a target with a musket or hitting someone with a shell from several km away doesn't prove anything except which country has money. Let's revert back to only using melee combat with supplementary archer fire, primarily swords and lances with horseback (maybe). Bladesmithing and armor quality should determine wars

this but unironically

Attached: 1519369103253.jpg (597x699, 84K)

>It's about who has superior firepower.
NOPE, it's about who is more ruthless and willing to kill more civilians. Western countries that enforce "rules of engagement " will always lose to savages who will kill everybody to enforce their will. Pro tip: if a country declares war, you must commit to total war and destroy your enemy, everyone. If you just try to defeat an army and then try to police the remainders and civilian supporters, you will be mired in a non-winnable expensive disaster. The US hasn't figured this out yet, although they've been splattered with shit since Korea.

It has historically always been about who has better technology, retard. Please hang yourself you fat 350lb piece of shit.

lol, you've never looked at any war fought since WW2? Fucking stupid incel retarded cunt: Technology means NOTHING if you can't use it against terrorists who routinely blow up your troops. You are a fucking fool.

He didn't say otherwise in that response you replied to, you stupid idiot low I.Q. imbecile.

What is, things that only happen in your Japanese anime Alex.

>What is, things that only happen in your Japanese anime Alex.
You don't read the news, do you?

Go ahead and link me to the article where terrorists are pushing an actual modern army around. I’ll wait.

For almost 16 years, The US has been in Iraq and spent trillions of dollars. What have they won? Tell me, you retarded asshole, tell me.

lol, just look up Korea, Viet Nam, Afghanistan, Panama, Columbia, Somalia, Iraq, and any war or military action fought by the USA since WW2.

Are you some kind of fucking idiot autist sperglorg retard?

>Iraq
They crushed Iraq’s standing army, occupied their country and installed a government that’s friendly to the US and still relies on them. Sounds like a win to me.

>Korea
Technological parity, do not really pertinent to the conversation.

>Vietnam
Same as above with the US being slightly ahead in technology. Again, doesn’t really factor into the conversation.

>Panama
Crushing defeat for Noriega. Not sure why you think that proves your point.

>Somalia
19 dead Americans to over a 1,000 dead skinnies. Sure does look like a win for them.

>Iraq
See above

>Columbia
Lol wut? What are you even trying to prove with this?

>Are you some kind of fucking idiot autist sperglorg retard
Says the literal sperg who can’t except the fact that technology now plays a huge part in how effective your fighting force is.

Sage

You're too fucking retarded to ever try to converse with. Ask yourself: who won? Fucking stupid cunt.

>They crushed Iraq’s standing army, occupied their country and installed a government that’s friendly to the US and still relies on them. Sounds like a win to me.
lol, stupid as fuck

The US? I don’t know why this is so hard for you to accept.

I mean, you can disagree with objective facts, that’s cool I guess.

>They crushed Iraq’s standing army, occupied their country and installed a government that’s friendly to the US and still relies on them. Sounds like a win to me.
Why is the US still there then after 16 years if they won?

LOL, I hope you get to serve there, you sad, pathetic faggot.

What is ISIS and Iran Alex. You, you aren’t that smart are you?

go back to your original argument, and you'll see your just an asshole with no knowledge.

Tard.

>You’re
:^)

>I mean, you can disagree with objective facts, that’s cool I guess.
Here's an objective fact: the USA has been in Iraq for 16 years and has spent trillions of dollars. What have they won? Answer, you fucking cunt.

How else do you think we are going to eliminate the limp wristed leftists?

See

lol, idiot fag

>Blasting a target with a cruise missile or dropping a bomb from a jet doesn't prove anything except which country has money.
Your motherfucking stupid if you think anyone is gonna get a regiment underway on a boat for 4 weeks only to hop off onto the shore of some third world shithole, advance 200km inland, then use demo to blow up a target just because some morons think cruise misses are for faggots.

btw; the plural for pussy is pussies.

Boy you sure got me.

It's time for you to stop being 12

This is stupid.

You win when the other guy gives up, you can achieve this fast with superior firepower instead of killing civilians.

Also, after peace the other guy will just remember what happened and aim to actually kill YOUR civilians - see the fear of russian leadership over ww2 and western countries trying the same as nazis.

I bet OP is at most 20 and plays video games while not reading books about history and politics.

Wars should be fought by appointed champions, or groups of champions. A third party can decide what's fair based on the two opposing countries populations, or it can just be even if we really want to prove their our bitches. They should also be fought with bare hands or melee weapons. Guns are for pussies, admit it. Missiles and drones are for giant gaping mega pussies.

This is how they did it back in the day when both sides had honor, and didn't want to waste thousands of young men's lives for some bullshit.

>Also, after peace...

...in a situation where all the civilians are targeted.

sage1