Armour

So awhile back I bought some rifle plates and ran around and larped with them, but then I got to thinking, can they really stop a bullet?

I ended up shooting one with my ar and it stopped the bullet, but it ripped a big hole in the fabric. I really want to sell them and I'm wondering how I can fix the fabric to look new so I can sell it for more. Anyone know what kind of fabric it is or how to make a new cover completely?

Attached: ar500_hybrid_soft_armor.jpg (707x834, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

joann.com/rip-stop-nylon/xprd560961.html
highcomarmor.com/product/guardian-rifle-insert-spall-sleeve/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good to see you again tommy

Don't lie and sell a used product as new you fucking nigger

Don't post in my thread again unless your going to help me

I hope you get stabbed

Why would anyone want to help a piece of shit resell a compromised piece of armor. Get the fuck out of here

Attached: 1542059516052.jpg (540x762, 84K)

it's not compromised, it's just been tested.

It's not compromised everyone says ar500 can take multiple hits, Its not that bad, just the fabric is ripped up.
Leave

>tries to lure us into his Jewish schemes
>gets mad when it doesn't work

Attached: 1558978156863.gif (300x168, 791K)

In the early days of gunpowder, plate armor was tested by shooting it, and the resulting dent in the armor was considered to be a proofing mark just like any other - the etymology of calling something "bulletproofed"
Just tell them that you've bulletproofed it.

Attached: 26aaf7b5085e23c4932f574d21980bef.jpg (750x896, 96K)

Thank you Tommy, flushing out the newfags as usual.

How dark is your skin, darkie? This is why black is considered the color of evil.

This could be a real money maker.
Certified tested armor plates +30% profit.

Can you guys recommend Soft Body armor for use in a backpack? I imagine you can't get soft body armor than can stop 5.56, and x39 rounds, but I would still like some insight nonetheless.

The one thing I have learned is that AR500 is apparently shit lol.

Thanks. And I guess you are all faggots because that is how 9chan is

If it's not compromised why do you need to hide the fact it was shot?
If someone's paying money for an unused plate give them an unused plate, sell one that's been shot to someone that doesn't care if it's been shot.
It doesn't matter whether you think it's good as new, don't lie to people about what they're buying you dishonest faggot.

You dont need to keep replying to my sub, I dont want your help if your going to act like this.

Any helpful people think they know what kind of fabric might look the best?

Unused plates are worth more? Why would I want to sell it for less than what I can get? Not like anyone's going to use it ever.

You can get plates made from plastic that stop rifle rounds, super light, a little thiccer and way more expensive

joann.com/rip-stop-nylon/xprd560961.html
with all your holster experience you should have no trouble sewing up a replacement cover

why do you want soft armor if it's going in a pack? what's more important cost, weight, or protection?

here's how I'd do it.

Attached: assaultjews.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>"why shouldn't I lie to people about something they're buying?"

Armor question

>Wtf happened to the website Armor-Wear?????

put one on the side of your head and shoot yourself, it doesnt have to be the plate either

You didnt tell me anything.

I'm not lying, I'm just making it look better, if they don't ask it's not my problem. If they are planning to be shot they have other problems.

Just because you can't afford armor doesnt mean you need to be so salty.

What a fucking nigger, kys.

>plates
>soft

this is bait

Go get stabbed
Post results

Look at the picture before you call this a bait thread. It is metal with fabric on it. Geez you weener!

No you.

Why dont to find a new sub this is for repairing advice.

Attached: 8EF6DF63-B1BD-4ABF-AE29-4B3ACE13CED0.png (640x1136, 483K)

You are such a disgusting sub human jew, you deserve to have your fingers and tongue removed you cannot contaminate people woth your ignorant jew sales tactics of tainted goods.

Attached: KurtSpurt.gif (480x235, 880K)

Go be mean somewhere else. I'm just trying to recoup my money so I can pay for some damage which wasn't my fault.
I'm not shooting anyone.

Use some spray-on Flex Seal.
You gotta do at least 5 layers (wait 12 hours in between layers) but itll be indistinguishable from the cover material to all but the most dedicated observer.
Or coat the entire thing in flex seal and say it's the build up coat and sell it for an extra 20 bucks. Fuck it.

Not your fault? You already admitted to it you kike heeb

you're an unethical piece of shit, you deserve to wear a compromised vest

>I'm wondering how I can fix the fabric to look new so I can sell it for more
What the fuck is wrong with you. If somebody gets shot while wearing it and they die because of your shoddy work and desire to be a massive kike, thats all on you. You don't deserve any help or any guns for that matter, you are literally psychotic.

Attached: 1558896868401.jpg (640x640, 120K)

Jesus Christ I've seen three of your posts and I'm already filtering you
Fucking retarded nigger

I'm not talking about my armor.
>be me
>New Years of this year
>drinking all day
>while the neighbors are lighting off fireworks decide I'll shoot into the air
>start fanning my ruger blackhawk in 357mag
>left off a few cylinders
>my glove gets stuck in between the hammer and firing pin
>pull out the glove and my revolver shooting into my neighbors house
>go back to drinking
>neighbor comes out yelling and screaming
>ignore.exe
>go inside
>police show up at my house
>explain what happened
>police say the neighbor wont press charges if I pay for the damages
>agree
>don't pay
Now they have a lawyer sending me letters that they are going to sue me. So I need to get a lawyer so I dont have to pay. It wasn't my fault. The gun malfunctioned.

Still your fault

Don't sell a used product as new.

be sure to include that story in the listing for your armor when you go to sell it thomas.

Commit die.

This has to be bait. You didn’t point the muzzle in a safe direction before handling the weapon in a situation where it could discharge. It’s 100% your fault you fucking idiot

Did you not read what I said? The gun got jammed, not my fault.

I don't need this negativity. This thread is for good people and clearly your not.

I dont see why it matters.

No one got hurt, it wasn't my fault. He has home owners insurance he should just use it instead of blaming me.

What the fuck am i reading

If your hand is coated in butter and you go to grab a kitchen knife, which slips and stabs the floor harming nothing, it’s still your fault for being the dipshit grabbing a knife with a buttery hand. Fault is not a victim-dependent thing.

stick this up your ass as repentance

Attached: 1554673586875.jpg (768x1024, 104K)

Hook, line and sinker.

If ruger didnt make such shitty guns this wouldn't have happened. If my neighbor wasn't such a dick calling the police over nothing this wouldnt have happened. His kids werent even home.

Are you going to help or not.

I dont know why you think this is bait. I'm in a serious spot.

Just tell the fucking guy you shot it, jesus christ
Or if you are such a faggot sell it without the fabric or something and tell him that the fabric ripped during transport

This! Or advertise the plate as being battle tested or something

fuck you and fuck your thread.

Attached: 12654181_10154469913150130_6540654539738108449_n.jpg (772x411, 27K)

I love how you get the shittiest armor and still want to sell it for more after you strike it
I hate this board

I just want what I paid, and maybe a little extra if I can make the fabric look nice.

Pic related.

How do I explain the crater

Attached: trees_say_shut_up.jpg (680x958, 71K)

Been a long time, Tommy. Do you still make knife scabbards?

This board is still not helpful. I remember when I got no help trying to sell my knife, I barely used it, it just had a small chip in the blade.

I did manage to fix it up and sell it nib.

Rip more of the fabric and tell him that it ripped apart on a boating trip or something
Or if you're a Real faggot saw it back up, its not that hard

>i just want what i paid
You do realise used items sell for less than market right

>I just want what I paid, and maybe a little extra if I can make the fabric look nice.

what a fucking actual jew holy shit

>my sub
oh god you're a greedy boomer that heard about Jow Forums on the news and think it works like reddit
holy shit you have legit problems with taking responsibility for your actions, I NEVER handle guns drunk and its YOUR fault for doing that.
Good people don't try to sell used product as new

Attached: 1559295063632.jpg (450x650, 49K)

Jesus fucking christ
This is the greatest bait ive ever seen

DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAID
I SUCK COCKS

Stop pretending to be me.

Unless its been improved. It'll be better than new.

Fuck off. I'm trying to get advice.
No I don't if I went and intentionally shot a hole in his house I'd take responsibility, but an AD is that, accidental because of the manufacturer.

Go away.

Buy a ballistic sleeve and seal it with hot glue.
highcomarmor.com/product/guardian-rifle-insert-spall-sleeve/

Not only did you fix it, you improved it.

Buy a tire patch from a parts store, then vaccum seal it in an opaque plastic and sell it as one size larger.

Attached: FB_IMG_1460303483021.jpg (500x667, 41K)

>glove gets stuck
>removes glove and still lets it fire off
Not an AD, you fucked up and failed to prevent the discharge where it was completely possible to prevent it.
>Improved
Nope, you fucked up your plate and you'll get less for it for sure. You're a retard who bought steel as well, so prepare for it to not sell at all.

Dumb, fucking, moron

ITT: Newfags who don't know who Tommy Thyroid is

Wrong, using the right methods he can totally scam a rube.
I sold an expired level 4 one time for 800$ to a cop who later got shot.

You autists really fell for this thread, didn't you?

LOL J/K
I JUST SUCKED ANOTHER COCK

This isn't OP. I'm the real OP. But he's right. I did suck off another cock.

Thank you for the good advice finally.

It's not a scam. I'm just trying to get my money back.

I'm going to report you for trolling.
Stop using my name.

Just kidding. I'm not going to report myself. I'm just going to suck more dick.

Good point. I just always figured that the hard body armor was like 50 pounds or some shit. INB4 weakfag.

Is this the most Jewish thread in Jow Forums history?

My dad saw this post and now he won't open mouth kiss me anymore

Please stop posting as me that isn't funny.

Reported.

What do you mean?

These are like 10lbs.

You are one piece of shit

So another question, I just drank half a Red Bull, is there any way I can piss into the can, then seal it to look new? I figure I should be able to get at least what I paid, and maybe more. Not my fault the company makes a crappy tasting beverage.

Isn't discharging a firearm with gross negligence and arrestable offense?

you can get cheap hard or soft IIIa plates of questionable efficacy on ebay, best thing would probably be a cheap sapi or xsapi surplus plate if you can find one, a hesco plate if you don't want to scrounge around.

Maybe if there was some negligence, but clearly I wasn't or I would have been arrested, which means the police knew it wasn't my fault.
Dont use my name. Red bull >>> sips.

>my money back
It's not your money anymore, you spent it.
Why don't you boomers understand that?

Post nose pic

Fuck off zoomer your killing the country.