Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: canadian_heritage_moment.jpg (900x506, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

collectorssource.com/handguns.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/jeweller-who-shot-robber-wants-more-gun-rights-1.817344
youtube.com/watch?v=vCZO3XHZQLQ
ontarioparks.com/park/algonquin/activities
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Burger here. Whatever happened to the possible gun ban up there?

Bullshit

pending election results in october.

T-The LPC isn't going to win this october right?

Liberals promised a "assault weapon ban" of "weapons designed to hunt people" for their platform in the next election. Its purposefully vague, but it likely means all pistol gripped rifles with detachable magazines.

Attached: 60143577_1156292664578059_8305703504710729728_n.jpg (541x960, 46K)

Probably not happening unless Trudeau wins a majority in the upcoming election. It's too late to pass any new laws right now, and proposing anything before then would almost guarantee he'd lose.

"fbclid" means it's from facebook (or if not, it's pretending to be). So the account of whoever first clicked the link on FB and generated the token is tied to it. But most sites track referring URLs, so the admins of canada.ca can see multiple IPs connecting with that URL, and deduce that they were all in communication. If they look up the URL to see where it was publicly posted they know all those IPs were using Jow Forums. Also, anyone pasting the link into a FB owned messaging service gets their account linked to that first guy's and again probably to Jow Forums. If FB and the government of Canada share information (which is probably happening automatically all the time) then all of this gets easier and the final dataset each has is more complete. If they're halfway competent then they both also probably have other tracking channels adding more data, but that gets more speculative and/or complicated.

Basically be suspicious any time you see a long string of seemingly random characters in a URL. Try deleting the string and see if you still get the same page, and only share the smallest and most plain-text part necessary to do so.

Attached: safe_secs.jpg (500x706, 67K)

Am I going to get angrier and angrier as election season comes or the opposite?

A bill expected to receive royal accent next week gives the liberals powers to prohibit what they want via an order in council. Think executive orders for your president. There was a panic buy because the minister of public safety was being purposely vague and saying shit along the lines of "maybe we'll ban everything maybe we won't all options are on the table."

It turns out that they will make it an election issue, so we got a bit more breathing room. Anything less than a conservative majority we're fucked.

Attached: image18.jpg (495x337, 44K)

im calling it now justin kills herself in office after a landslide loss

Best of luck to our frens up north, we're rooting for you.

I doubt we will see a scandal as harmful to the liberals as Lavalin again, but the pipeline approval doesn't help them.

Take it in stride. If somehow this fucker gets another term, it brings us much closer to western independence.

Attached: 1536635469762.png (2000x1728, 231K)

>herself
Excuse me, but the correct terminology should be "Personself"

Attached: justin-trudeau early 2000s beer.jpg (1000x489, 137K)

thanks. no more brother wars we all wants funs

So I finished fixing the sks I found a few days ago. Gas tubes all polished up, got all the rust out of the trigger mechanism, all the hair and crud out of the barrel and magazine. I think its ready to shoot. Any suggestions about things to check before I shoot it?

isn't it already in effect? or are we waiting for them to say it is? because on the website it says it's received Royal assent. Also, only the cz858 and some Swiss arms rifles are getting lynched.

Attached: Screenshot_20190622-214646.png (720x1440, 228K)

This is what is in effect now
The transfer bloo bloo comes into force monday since the cfp is closed

Attached: 1561229940614m.jpg (256x1024, 78K)

Look for any cracks in the metal or marks that look like they are from stress. If there's no pitting and you don't see anything indicating the metal was weakened then I'd say you're good to go fren!

what a beautiful flag

Isn't that photo from the festival where he sexually assaulted a woman who turned out to be a reporter, and then apologized by saying that if he knew she was in a position to tell people he never would have done it.

anyone know if 9mm mp40 mags are 5 rounds or 30 pinned to 5? pre ordered the restricted one

Also the June 30th 2018 date has not bee n amended so cucks who comply after purchasing that date are currently sol also anyone unable to prove the acquired a san/858 in that time period.
Cucks who comply have exactly 8 days to register said firearms
Rest of the bill is a wait and see desu

dont think theres any defects like that, there was a lot of internal rust in the gas tube but it looked more like surface than hard rust. We will see how everything goes tomorrow, if I blow myself up I ll post results.

You should be good to go then, good work cleaning up the raifu. I missed the start of the story and how you found it - can you fill me in?

>northern BC
>soulless wasteland
Shit map

I was helping out a few friends tear an abandoned house down that belonged to an old guy who passed away two years ago. We were finishing up taking the walls down with an excavator when I spotted the SKS mixed in with the debris.

I still think theres a box of 7.62 in the pile as well as I found a few stray rounds.

I dont think the gun was used for a very long time, every moving part was seized with grime or crud.

here it is after the first stage of cleaning after I got all the hair and cobwebs off it. The outside looked great but internals were horrible.

Attached: sks.jpg (504x378, 35K)

thats awesome! Well done user! I think the old man would be proud of you

its actually really depressing, his family only showed up for a day I think and only took a few boxes of documents if I recall. The rest of his stuff was moved out by a crew that took nearly everything to the dump.

The gun must have been hidden in the wall because the house was basically empty when we looked around inside.

9mm=centrefire=10 round limit for pistol magazines, 5 for rifles. so no, it will be pinned to 5. 22lr=no limit, except pistols

Thats brutal. I've seen that before and it got me down. Older gentleman at the end of my parent's street passed away 10 months after his wife. His kids threw everything in the house in a dumpster and then sold the house. Pretty sad, but like I said - i think he would be happy to know you found use and are caring for his fun :))

It will have a caring home with me, however I will try and see where the stray ammo was coming from. It wouldnt surprise me if there was one or two spam cans or wooden crate buried in the piles somewhere.

why did he have it anyways? did he bring it across the sea from the old country or did he just enjoy shooting

no idea, I didnt know the guy before he passed away. I dont think it was used in combat, but it was shot a lot, the grime inside shows that he used it a lot. They are a popular gun, I wonder if he had any more in that house.....

i know there 5 round mags. what i wanted to know is if they were pinned larger mags or if its just made to that length

throw on your gorka suit and go for a late night exploration. worst case you don't find shit, best case you find an AKM or at the least a spam can of M43

well were going to finish up the clean up tomorrow, I ll tell the other two guys with me to keep an eye out for anything. Hand guns showed up a lot here during tear downs in the past, most of the houses are from the 1930s and people hid guns behind stove walls for some reason.

Where is "here"? And what do you mean by stove wall? Might go lurk some abandoned buildings

You're in Burgerland, and you meet a wizard who will accept a trade of $17 Leafbux for a Glock magazine which is legal to use in Leafland.

Will TSA care that these magazines are being exported by a non-Burger?
Will US Border and Customs care that these magazines are being exported by a non-Burger?

Should these magazines be mailed for export?

If I'm not mistaken it's the US who cares about enforcing itar so apparently if you can get it back to the Canadian border agents without any American searching you then you should be fine I think provided they are not prohibited by the illegal capacity of them. so 10 round and less pistol night should be fine and 5 round or less rifle mags should be fine.

>Alberta
>soulless
Reported

Yes

Kokanee Summit Festival 2000

Trudeau is a massive hypocrite

Literally conservaboomer fear tactics

You have to throw away 90% of the shit inside an old person's home. What do you expect the family to do?

But who actively enforces ITAR? TSA? CBP?
And of those who enforce ITAR, who will know of my Canadian citizenship, and of the items I'll have in carry-on or checked luggage?

I'm considering mailing a box of magazines.
My 'exposure' will be limited from accepting the magazines (which can be in their original packaging) to being remailed back into Canada.

Mad as fuck ricky posting user from previous threads. My license renewal got approved friday after waiting 2 months of it sitting in processing(6months total waiting time).as soon C71 came into affect and after i made a ""request to print"" directly to the CFO.

WHO WOULD OF FUCKING THOUGHT
IM STILL UNBELIEVABLY FUCKING FURIOUS

Attached: thefuck.jpg (717x596, 75K)

>t. 5'2"

>selling a years worth of AR stock within a week is bad

Anyone know a good site that sells antique revolvers? Looking to get a cheap suicide special for plinking.

collectorssource.com/handguns.html
they got a mix of old / antique stuff.

Still a better system than the US with its daily school shootings.

Because we all know licenses will stop someone from doing a shooting, wonder how all those gangbangers got ATTs.

pic related.

Attached: 1538770097826.png (1064x470, 151K)

So you admit that it was conservaboomer disinformation?

licenses generally filter out the kind of pond scum that would be inclined to shoot people up, but then again here you are

shill please go.
niggers and other undesirables don't get licenses, they buy illegal guns that are overwhelmingly sourced from outside the country.

Attached: shillalert.jpg (404x404, 48K)

What do you think shill means exactly?
Hint: It's not "someone who disagrees with me"

Take your comments back to Facebook faggot.

Attached: 1561232709535.jpg (728x693, 112K)

Attached: 1558314959435.png (1440x1557, 738K)

>The transfer bloo bloo comes into force monday
Are you talking about the needing to verify pal(which was already law) or the records from businesses?

Attached: 1561078190822.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Quebec is the most gunpilled province in canada. Prove me wrong

Attached: 20190527_152301.jpg (4032x2268, 3.06M)

>Prove me wrong
Every range around here sucks fucking balls

well boys this is it. Enjoy your summers. I hope everyone prepped for non-compliance. I personally have sold all my guns to Mike from Canmore and will be going dark online until brighter days. Take care and godspeed.

Attached: 1558319871517.jpg (558x382, 46K)

>polymeme poster stops posting
Finally, feel free to not come back

Seat your stock, this causes my autism anguish

buffer castle nut probably preventing it from seating fully since it sees to be the wider commercial type and not the thinner Colt type.
My stocks dont seat because of this always have to stay either half way over first hole and they get stuck or just leave them in first hole

>he goes to a range
Why don't you go shooting in the woods like everybody else

Attached: 20190430_162223.jpg (4032x2268, 2.41M)

Because there's no crown land for like 3 fucking hours drive

too much of a pu$$y to bring my peestols indawoods

Attached: bakcup.jpg (750x1334, 123K)

user if you want a friend to go elderly person teardown project hunting with - i'm your man. A chance at finding some sweet stuff! If you find something really sweet, feel free to post here (through a VPN) but don't tell your coworkers - don't know who might rat you out

Just look at your town/city's by-laws, where the closest hunting permitted zones are. It's all private land, but if no one calls or complains you can be in and out without issue. Me and the boys go onto private land, and we can hear other shooters while we're there. Worst you can get is a trespassing charge (if someone calls)

>And nothing of value was lost

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/jeweller-who-shot-robber-wants-more-gun-rights-1.817344

Though while looking for this old link, I found this:
youtube.com/watch?v=vCZO3XHZQLQ
lol

Sucks to be montrealfag
Do it

Attached: Kanada winter.gif (656x368, 2.57M)

I'm a lavalfag so it's marginally better, but yeah it kinda blows

based gif

How is Algonquin provincial park?

based
cringe

For shooting? You can't legally - and provincial parks are pretty busy so not a good idea to try and do it imo

Huh.
Because their website says you can hunt, so I figured I'd ask.

I am living in the community of Bralorne BC. Old mining town.

You can hunt with a firearm but you are not allowed target shooting - call their office to check but as far as I know, all provincial parks have that rule. The idea is that with hunting you aren't discharging more than a couple rounds but with target shooting you are - not that I agree with the rules, just that is how I understand them.

That sucks. I'm in Gracefield surrendered by woods and still a 30min drive from Ottawa

Attached: 19x drowning in pussy .jpg (4032x2268, 2.15M)

Cute cats

stove walls were the brick part of houses where the cook stove or fire place stood. They usually survived house fires so people would make secret compartments in them to store valuables.

cute kots

Attached: 1544666059006.jpg (966x1199, 156K)

Thats a nice fuckin kitty right there

You can't hunt at Algonquin, but some provincial parks allow it. If you can hunt at a provincial park, you can discharge a firearm, and if you can discharge a firearm you can target shoot.

There is no by-law prohibiting target shooting, only laws which allow hunting. I have called many by-law officers and asked about crownland shooting in the past, and they all said I could hunt but couldn't target shoot, they're all fucking idiots, because they do not know what general use means.

ontarioparks.com/park/algonquin/activities
>Hunting
>Hunting in this park is subject to the Ontario Hunting Regulations. Certain restrictions apply. For more information, contact the park or a Ministry of Natural Resources office.
Hmmmm

So you have to call a bylaw officer to find out which parks you can shoot in?

Post your heritage.

Attached: muhheritagenshiet.png (1598x1158, 565K)

here's a template

Attached: heritagetemplate.png (1600x960, 449K)

nah

Is it legal to go innawoods with funs?

Feodor take this back to pol

No thanks.
Though I will say it is nice to know where your ancestors lived and what their lives entailed.

This is a RCMP or csis officer trying to collect free data.

Pretty much all I know is that my parents and grandparents are Czech and my parents moved to Canada around their 20's to escape communism, that's about it.

Attached: 2134312413242134.png (1800x1114, 3.02M)

Post funs instead of heritage autism

Attached: 3EC443F7-9B47-43DD-B018-A812B39E3DC0.jpg (4032x3024, 2.86M)