How can real gun people think they are better than airsoft people ?

How can real gun people think they are better than airsoft people ?
Your never going to kill anyone.
There is never going to another cival war.
No one is going to break into your house and you are going to use your real gun on them.
Basically at this point real guns are the same thing as airsoft guns cause none of you Americans will ever do anything with your guns. Just feel proud you have something that can kill someone but you,will never make anytype of change or impact. Also if you kill animals that is no type of,accomplishment and that is also low iq to think you did something amazing by killing an animal.

Attached: 293-2939233_8037140-pepe-laughing-png-transparent-png.jpg (840x839, 171K)

i thought i would never need my fire extinguisher and then a motorbike crashed right in front of my house and burst into flames so ya never know...

Attached: 1558200878862.jpg (1920x1080, 1.35M)

Imagine coping this hard over being no guns.

you frogfucking retards get stupider and stupider the farther into summer we get.
Boil yourself.

Attached: Scorchin_Borche.png (712x452, 33K)

I bought an EpiPen, even though I don't suffer from any allergies that would need such a thing. Less than a week later one of my neighbors in the apartments I was living in suffered an allergic reaction and nearly died had I not had that pen. I believe it was Alexander the Mediocre that said "it's best to make preparations for events that never come to pass than to be unprepared for one that does"

>a motorbike crashed right in front of my house and burst into flames
why help it, let alone its driver? are you some kind of fucking communist or something?

>Just feel proud you have something that can kill someone
I will admit, it would be really impressive if you managed to kill someone with your airshit.

>How can real gun people think they are better than airsoft people?
Well for starters I’m not a kissless virgin.

>not taking the opportunity to charge good hard currency for access to flame retardants and first aid + a parking fee for having their motor transport on your property

never let a tragedy go to waste, it is YOU who is the commie.

>rendering services before payment
good way to get stiffed, enjoy doing that full cuck shit

>Also if you kill animals that is no type of,accomplishment and that is also low iq to think you did something amazing by killing an animal.

Who cares if I think it's an accomplishment, hunting meat is better in every way compared to buying factory-farmed filth.
>the animal gets to live it's whole live in the wild, a free beast
>meat not pumped full of all kinds of antibiotics and growth hormones, which leads to anitbiotic-resistant bacteria strains and meat that has to be treated with radioactive material just to kill all the shit living on it.
>meat is leaner because the animal actually can move it's limbs during it's life and isn't being force-fed grain.
>death is over in a few minutes tops, unlike factory farms where the animal's life is a waking nightmare that the slaughter is actually a relief from.
>Better for the environment: doesn't produce excessive greenhouse gases, or actual lakes of animal shit that ends up contaminating the groundwater.
>The person hunting has more opportunities to learn about nature, the life cycles and habitats of the animals they're hunting, and wildlife conservation
>the person hunting is also less dependent on a food supply chain that places profit before the well-being of both human and animal lives.

The way I see it, whether or not it's an "accomplishment" is irrelevant at that point; killing animals while hunting for food is the objectively better option for acquiring meat.

You have to be 18 and haveguns to post here.

is the word "cope" the new arfcom meme, or the new Jow Forums meme? be honest

Nobody think some things gonna happen til they happen. Then we be all like 'ayy we was rite' but no one give a shit cuz they all ded as hell wit no guns.

>>/toy/

Cry more about your 700 dollar over priced toy plastic slinger

>"none of you Americans"
Range ban when?

Ive been saying this for a long time now. Mods need to range ban countries that dont allow their citizens to own guns.
They dont belong on this board.

What about country flags with no meme options?

Based 556 digits
I take solace in the fact that; sooner or later their government will ban them from looking at anything gun related.

Then it'll just be arguments about whose country is less cucked in every thread

wasting this much time on a troll

way to read something into a statement