Montana Jow Forumsommando shooting

Anyone else remember back in March when some user made a thread talking about how he shot drunkards, tried to disabled a troopers car but shot the trooper and was on the run? And how the next day news articles came out pretty much confirming he told the truth the night before?

I've kept the story in the back of my head and have updates.
The Trooper he shot received some brain injuries and has lost the ability to talk, but is otherwise fine.
deseretnews.com/article/900071898/montana-trooper-injured-in-shooting-and-hospitalized-in-utah-returns-home.html
One of the people he wounded ended up dying of her wounds earlier this month
greatfallstribune.com/story/news/2019/06/05/missoula-woman-dies-nearly-3-months-after-shooting/1350748001/

If anyone's got a screencap of that thread I'd appreciate it getting posted. I have it saved somewhere but can't find it.

This fat retard killed two people and shot two others, including a state trooper. Reckon he's getting the chair, or life?

Attached: Retard.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SC1vSW214Co
policemag.com/374554/police-readers-overwhelmingly-support-right-to-bear-assault-weapons
nssf.org/poll-shows-three-quarters-of-law-enforcement-officers-support-gun-rights/
nationalreview.com/2016/07/gun-control-police-officers-overwhelmingly-support-second-amendment-rights/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Found the cap

Attached: Found it.png (2480x3016, 1.34M)

Ass fucked for life.
He was an indiscriminate thrill killer.

So this is what Americans are actually like, huh? Scary stuff.

The yuropoor truly is a cowardly and pathetic creature, the human version of a rabbit.

Jesus Christ, look what he did to this poor man

Attached: 0407196715.jpg (1280x853, 1.08M)

at least i dont have to worry about getting shot for literally no reason by degenerates from the internet

not bacon enough

supersped should've finished the job

He said a kebab shop owner chops him up and cooks him

Ugly illiterate white trash retard. Kid didn't even have a chance...

...He looks like Scarsella. Why do all of the Jow Forums refugees look like that?

>Being this rasict while his own mother got mugged by negro outside.

Heyyyy, there I am, cuckimeposting! Glad to see a ZOGbot turned into a veggie, and a roastie degenerate intoxicated proto died like an egyptian goose in surgery (avoid that shit if you're a hardcore egygoose mirror face)

Attached: noanimegeese.jpg (737x1000, 72K)

Those cucked responses. Shameful.

Kek, looks like something from an Adam Sandler movie.

Not racist when it's true.
>t.Britcuck.

based goose poster. They can't lose the goose! Enjoyed your efforts in the trigger thread.

What a piece of shit. The story about the woman dying says it was her, her son and his friend and they claim they pulled over to assist this cunt who's car was just parked on the side of the road. So after shooting them a whole bunch decides to cop kill himself but the moron shoots at the DRIVER SIDE door of the police cruiser? Where the cop he wants to kill him is sitting. What a goddamn moron.

Tells us to keep fighting for the 2A when his dumb ass pulls a stunt like this that always makes that fight a harder uphill battle.

stfu fed

Why are these people always shooting up mosques and cop cars, while telling us to protect our rights from the repercussions of their own actions?

low score
bad optics
enjoy tyrone's dick for life w/o parole

Attached: 1560032891440.png (480x808, 624K)

Karma is gonna have user walking with a limp and torn anus

These people are incapable of taking responsibility for their own fuck ups.
Its why they're drawn to ideologies where the individual is subsumed into a larger authoritarian whole.

At least in America I can carry a gun to shoot any nigger trying to mug me. What's your options in the EU? Ask everyone around you to submit to their way of life so they stop killing indiscriminately? Fuck off

Attached: 1559084102240.jpg (720x861, 38K)

ive always been a depressed fuck but i trained myself to use a rope instead of a gun so those anti gun faggots dont use my addition to the statistic

Imagine actually thinking this.

>all those christcucks

this fucking board

this

but i kekd at literally muh thoughts and prayers in that police statement. cute

>Reckon he's getting the chair, or life?
who the pharmacist or his psychiatrist?

>he dindu nuffin, they were asking for it!
Nothing he said is wrong, it's paints gun rights in a pretty bad light when you've got retards like this doing stupid shit like this. If he wanted to kill he should have just ate the gun barrel instead stupid fat smoothbrained faggot deserves life in prison and getting strangled at 60 by a debo nigger.

Nah you've got to worry about terrorists blowing you up, mowing you down with a truck, stabbing you after dark, or raping your women. At least in America I can return fire and try to stop a retard like this from hurting anyone else.

>I dun like it when people talk bad about yurope! GB2 pol dummies!
You don't have to be a racial supremacist to see that europe has had some controversial events pop up in the news, generally with a middle eastern flavor.

it's not guns and it's not relevant to the board and kill yourself

Why do NZ prisoners get a tunic thing and not a jumpsuit or something?

It is totally relevant to guns faggot. In America I can CC and if someone starts shooting at me I can shoot back. In Europe I am at the whim of the gunman or the authorities. Fucking kill yourself faggot, I know it'll be harder without a gun but maybe you can use your well developed public transit systen you nancy boys are so proud of and lay down in front of a train.

go watch The Clockwork Orange

Attached: NWOagendaBrochure.jpg (621x816, 166K)

Why are you even on this board? Shouldn't you be on the alternative transportation board or b so you can get your nigger dick lust sated?

>The Trooper he shot received some brain injuries and has lost the ability to talk, but is otherwise fine.
Blue lives matter.
It’s bullshit to say I accidentally shot the cop. Shooter is just trying to minimize his actions.
OP is a faggot, just like the shooter. Both deserve death. This is the reason the government wants to ban our guns. Because sociopaths.

Attached: A4B0D1FF-EAE5-4E3D-B631-8144EA762460.jpg (600x429, 40K)

a rabbit will at least fight to save itself.

Attached: 1559666237130.jpg (1024x843, 169K)

>blue lives matter
Many here can't stand cops, but the point stands that cops still respond to retards like this and put them down before they can hurt more people. As hard as it is for the kids here to swallow, cops are actually pretty good for gun rights.

Attached: 579.png (595x397, 94K)

>I let wrath take control of me and now I must face my judgement

Kino.

Attached: 1458687131515.jpg (300x300, 19K)

>the yuropoor cries out in pain as he strikes you

Attached: 1559661077451m.jpg (683x1024, 165K)

Why is it always some extreme with you retards? Believe it or not we don't live in a police state and we have the right to own guns, if the cops were going door to door taking guns from law aboding citizens right now I wouldn't support law enforcement. However cops risk their lives wrangling tards like this or aggresive niggers and violent smoothbrains, you guys can't seem to see why cops shooting a gunman is good for gun rights.

>"I think this type of event is everybody in law enforcement's fear," said Montana Highway Patrol Col. Tom Butler.
So many dependapotamus in LE.

>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DON'T SHOOT AT MEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: ea1bb014f0f2530b0056e09aa8b1fccb--swat-police-police-gear.jpg (736x1104, 163K)

>cops are too militarized! They don't need to be soldiers!
>cops must enjoy getting shot at and risking their lives

State Troopers literally just do traffic and accident stops. It’s a bit of a dick move killing someone who at most dickish was giving speeding tickets.

It HAD TO DO WITH GUNS youtube.com/watch?v=SC1vSW214Co
Just slap a fucking gun in it and it's Jow Forums, like cunny.

Attached: chuckleduckbutithastodowithguns.jpg (640x463, 87K)

the cops are chomping at the bit to go full on police state. if you think that cop and his cop buddies wouldnt break your head over some silly shit, you need your head checked. cops hate the 2A, and think only they should be armed.

They're just larping.
Someone posted an article about a shooting in Sacramento where the retards literally could not drive their armored vehicle up to their buddy who was bleeding out and retrieve him.

>cops aren't human with human motivations
>cops are all government kill bots waiting to be unleashed!!

No we don’t
But push your agenda however you want.
Speech is free and so is your bullshit.

Attached: 0D9E32FF-69B1-4D55-9280-F620E0CE6A4D.jpg (430x750, 57K)

kid's lucky to be white

I've dealt with enough of them to know this is a bullshit excuse. Maybe in your overrun city are the cope excited to get body armor for their drive down MLK Blvd. but in Montana at least they just want to do their fucking job and maybe help somebody every once in a while.

aren't we all

What rabbits are you thinking of? Surely not the prey animal that has eyes set only for running. Surely not the prey animal that will snap its own spine struggling.

You are a faggot, puking back what some sovereign citizen told you.

The truth:
POLICE Readers Overwhelmingly Support Right to Bear "Assault Weapons". POLICE Magazine's research shows that few rank-and-file officers support such restrictions on the Second Amendment.

policemag.com/374554/police-readers-overwhelmingly-support-right-to-bear-assault-weapons

A recent Pew Research Center survey found that law enforcement officers overwhelmingly say it is more important to protect the rights of Americans to own guns than it is to control gun ownership. By a margin of 3-1, officers supported rights over gun control (74 percent to 25 percent).

nssf.org/poll-shows-three-quarters-of-law-enforcement-officers-support-gun-rights/

Cops high in rank are politicians, the work at the will of the politician appointed them. And most major cities are controlled by Democrats. Is a politician cop wants a job, then he has to have the same ideology as the person appointing him

Attached: 5A7C95D0-9A7E-46BD-8262-9B6AC8A7EEA7.jpg (332x233, 12K)

>only the anti-left posts are Jow Forums

>POLICE Readers Overwhelmingly Support Right to Bear "Assault Weapons". POLICE Magazine's research shows that few rank-and-file officers support such restrictions on the Second Amendment.
No they don't, they'll say that until their police chief says "we need to take these guns from this DANGEROUS guy in the name of saving the populace"

Gun confiscations will NEVER come about in "we're taking them all right now today" It will always be slow and deliberate.

You're a fool to think that cops WONT be doing this regardless of their political convictions.

Just like a race bater, trying to divide people with fake information
the survey just released last week by the National Association of Chiefs of Police. After polling more than 20,000 sheriffs and chiefs of police, the NACOP found that 86.4 percent “support nationwide recognition of state issued concealed weapon permits” and 76 percent believe that “qualified, law-abiding armed citizens help law enforcement reduce violent criminal activity.”

There is probably no group that supports private gun ownership more than the police do.

Rank-and file-police show even stronger support for private gun ownership. PoliceOne, an organization of about 380,000 active and 70,000 retired officers, surveyed 16,000 members on the subject in 2013.

Virtually all of the survey’s respondents said the “assault-weapons” ban, “a federal ban on ammunition magazines that hold more than ten rounds,” background checks on private transfers of guns, and “a national database tracking all legal gun sales” would either do no good or actually cause harm.

Sauce:
nationalreview.com/2016/07/gun-control-police-officers-overwhelmingly-support-second-amendment-rights/

Attached: 7BBAC007-86AA-475B-8CD2-CCD85C23C54A.jpg (599x422, 66K)

Yea they said that but literally none of the cops in NY did anything about it because the government gave police exemptions on all of it.

get fucked. I know cops, and have a few of those goddamn glorified gang members as family. they think they're judge dredd mixed with captain america and anyone thats not a cop, or a politician is a perp.

>Virtually all of the survey’s respondents said the “assault-weapons” ban, “a federal ban on ammunition magazines that hold more than ten rounds,” background checks on private transfers of guns, and “a national database tracking all legal gun sales” would either do no good or actually cause harm.
They say that and do NOTHING about it, you think CADOJ is actively resisting CA's AWB? No, none of them are.

Your study's main flaw is that it doesn't reflect their actual actions, ALL of them will follow orders because they're doing it for a wage for without they can't live.

>because the cops in New York can own guns and carry, all cops are anti 2a!
Again with all these extremes. In any city you're going to find a general idea that the city should protect the citizens, this mindset tends to lead towards a "big brother protect us" that doesn't mean cops are anti 2a but cops have a job to do that is directed by politicians and the politicians believe it or not tend to be directed by the populace and interests of the city.

Do you unironically think muh three-percenter sheepdog faggots have a different mentality?

Police don’t make laws.
Talk to the people who elect those making laws.

>terrorists blowing you up, mowing you down with a truck, stabbing you after dark, or raping your women

You know that all these things happen in the US, right? And typically include guns?

>if the cops were going door to door taking guns from law abiding citizens right now I wouldnt support law enforcement.
user...

>if the cops were going door to door taking guns from law aboding citizens

Law abiding citizens already handed over their assault clipazines at their local precinct before doorknocking becomes necessary.

>fuck you
Great response moron
1,000,000 cops in the US, and you know 2. The exception that proves the rule. I have provided sources of 3 different surveys as proof, and your counter is,
>but I know one. Blab blab blab.
Yippee

Attached: 1CC853A0-3801-4E3A-939F-EF4510CE9DB5.jpg (660x371, 40K)

It must suck realizing your version reality is a lie. You have lived your whole adult life, all 3 months thinking cops are the boogeyman who wants to take away your guns, only to learn the overwhelming majority support the 2nd Amendment. Perhaps a psychologist can help you grasp reality. But until then keep wearing your tinfoil hat if it makes you feel better.

Attached: 60468D59-226F-4F06-A400-4E8E0F81E3AC.jpg (596x457, 70K)

Gun grabbing is very low on the list of reasons why ACAB

they're not on every street corner, collecting taxes, trying to infringe on your basic rights daily

Neither are the 5-0. You want change, get rid of the politicians. The police, like the military, support the common citizenry more than they support the establishment, political appointments notwithstanding.

Attached: f8b.jpg (954x658, 89K)

>the police, like the military, support the common citizenry more than they support the establishment
oh mein gott, this better be bait

>You want change, get rid of the politicians
You know damned well that the system is broken and politics will not solve this. Trying to excuse cops by blaming the almost universally hated political class is a bitch move.
>The police, like the military, support the common citizenry more than they support the establishment
Dude, what? The police does whatever the establishment wants.

Attached: 1526604397647.jpg (250x239, 6K)

I don't see any of you shooing up a department. Maybe you should put your money where your mouths are and liberate your own goddamn towns instead of pretending it's someone else's responsibility. Or maybe you should come to terms with the fact that the world isn't as black-and-white as you think, and that "my uncle once said..." is less grounded evidence than you think.

t. cop gave me a ticket/confiscated my bong and now I am eternally assblasted

Grow up

ok not bait, just a tranny...

He is right you know. The world is not binary, Cops are both good and bad. The question is whether they are a net positive or net negative.
>sex is, however, binary

Are you saying the cops are to dumb to know who they work for? That's the only way I can read that answer.

Nice comeback. Do you actually PT in your "militia", or just put on multicam and bitch about the government?

>People who shoot cops don't get respect in prison
Also, they send cop shooters to supermax, and in supermax people don't get raped.
It's literally 23 hours in a cell, 1 hour fucking about in a yard. If you are fucking lucky, you get to congregate with others, but most often you are just in a fucking cage outside.
This doesn't change the fact that you are a goddamn nigger for giving a shit about some faggot you don't even know.

I'm saying cops are people, not robots. They are a product of their communities. So inner city PDs patrolling the ghetto may be armored-up death squads, suburban and rural departments aren't, and even those "shoot first, arrest later" officers are usually that way because of the people they have to shoot/arrest. But apparently critical thought is bootlicking, and blind followers are freedom fighters today.

Attached: Screenshot (188).png (1422x177, 22K)

You realize you are talking to someone whom is likely intellectually and emotionally on the same level as the guy this thread is about?

Never underestimate the power of shitty genetics.

>according to all of these surveys, Hillary Clinton will win the election
>according to all of these surveys, police are based and believe in the 2nd

user when will you learn that surveys can be lied to and manipulated to get the answer people want

Attached: des moines.jpg (494x610, 65K)

He did nothing wrong

What's he gonna do, shoot me through the internet? I'm bored, and this helps build my argument.

My point is that either the cops support the establishment infringement knowingly, or they are to stupid to know who they work for.

>pig with extreme conjecture
ceramica

No. Cops oppress taxpaying citizens and turn a blind eye to the rampant crime being done by elites their golems- the illegals.
They are not here to serve and protect at all.

i wonder what started the argument. can you drive around with a rifle in MT?

Probably, but who's going to stop you anyways? Highway Patrol? Just shoot them.

>Both deserve death.
He wanted to die, that was the reason he shot at the cop in the first place. He specifically said he hated the idea of incarceration.

Spending the rest of his miserable existence in a small cell will be existential torture for him.

hot image, may i masturbate with it ?

this would have been funnier without the text and rendered dog shit. just the image of the snake licking the boot would have sufficed for this joke. why americans insist on explaining the joke, thus reducing its humor value??