Why is Jow Forums so homosexual?

Why is Jow Forums so homosexual?

Hardly any thread that is not filled with full-blown fags talking about their disgusting practices.

Attached: hitlerwasright.jpg (230x219, 22K)

like i would know

Attached: brainlet1_revised.jpg (502x601, 27K)

OP is homosexual

>upset at the faggotry on the board
>makes thread with OP image two fags fagging it up

Attached: gatherthedragoons.jpg (700x517, 82K)

Nibba no one here is gay like in the pic, well a few are like any place, all the “homosexuals” you talk about simply like traps and twinks.
That ain’t gay.

I am obligated by oaths sworn long ago to check your sweet digits, but traps are gay as fuck.

Attached: baseddoggo.jpg (640x628, 39K)

>looks like a girl
>gay
A dick on a girl does not make it gay. It makes it GAMP. Look it up, it’s own special snowflake sexuality.

Attached: nigg.jpg (275x183, 11K)

The LGBT crowd is the most vocal minority, period. They cannot shut the fuck up about their sodomy, debauchery, adultery, pedophilia, drug abuse, and mental illness. So despite how much fags may be shilling on Jow Forums, they're just that: a vocal minority. They are obvious redditors and dumblrinas, from their unironic screeching at "racist" and "LGBTphobic" people to go back to Jow Forums, and their disgust for Jow Forums culture. Jow Forums is mostly christian/catholic, white, racist, homophobic, and transphobic males. And that's a good thing.

To fags and trannies making Jow Forums their oyster: We are not your friends. When the time comes, you will experience how worthless everyone and everything in your degenerate lifestyle is to us.

Attached: isis-execute-gay-man-two-suspected-thieves-adulteress-04-840x525.jpg (840x525, 66K)

is there a way to talk them out of that lifestyle?

what about the jews?

What makes it gay is that you, sitting in your house in the dark, choose to jerk off to pics of gay men instead of pics of women.

Attached: 1554124492180.jpg (749x728, 55K)

>makes anti-fag thread
>has that image saved on his computer
Yeah, op, like you aren't a massive faggot.

Therapy and prayer; for those too ardent in their embrace of such activity, there is only option.

Attached: 1551901788848.png (750x1334, 1.07M)

>penis
Sounds pretty gay to me

Attached: 1560055583337.jpg (357x332, 62K)

>pics of gay men
What if I only beat off to pics of straight men?

U good senpai just say no homo after

Attached: FB_IMG_1556342765802.jpg (720x740, 45K)

Damn sir, I know we were joking about you kissing ass to the higher ups but goddamn.

>not wanting a battle buddy to deploy with

why's it always the fags screeching the most about fags who have fags saved on their computers and spam them all over Jow Forums?

Im not homo but if a man is cute enough id fuck his ass also guns are great

It's not, the tranny twinks want to act like they own the place because they have some stupid fucking discord. Nu-Jow Forums was a mistake