Meanwhile, in 1941 Jow Forums

Meanwhile, in 1941 Jow Forums...

Attached: pearl-harbor-newspaper.jpg (3864x2616, 2.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/chinas-artificial-islands-news-rumors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I read that as 1914 and was wondering why people dead in Hawaii mattered.

False flag. Jews just want American intervention.

About damn time someone did something about those japs after what the atrocities they committed on our fellow chinaman

This is obviously a ruse devised by the Hebrews! Where's the evidence that the attack even happened? I knew that Hitler fella was right!

Japanese love Hawaii a lot.

According to the tour guides there they make up the majority of people coming to see Pearl Harbor and the USS Missouri.

Attached: __uss_missouri_original_drawn_by_dakku_ogitsune__521329666665fff3acc41e6dc3de00e8(1).png (848x1200, 592K)

imagine if it was 2019s congress transported back then

>AOC : "um like why, even, does it matter? if the japanese want our like, islands, then we should just give it to them"

>swallwell: "war is never the answer. what we really need is to round up all the guns and if you people dont turn in those winchesters, we are going to send B17s to blow up your farms"

>maxine waters: "IMPEAHC ROOSEVELT!!! IMPEACHHHHHH IMPEACH THIS KLAN LEADER SITS ON HIS WHEELCHAIR EXPECITNG US BLACKS TO PUSH HIMS AROUND"

>ilhan omar: "some people did something. 1500 isnt even that many americans. we can bring in tribes from the british colony of palestine to replace those americans"

>hank johnson: "if we vote for war, and like, well, you know what im saying? if we vote for war. well you uh..you...do you...if we uh, what im trying to say...all these new troops...if they uh...go to hawaii, my concern is the island will capsize"

Attached: 1554174332730.jpg (1024x765, 76K)

imagine being so impotently filled with rage that you dont know how a thread works

Zoomer here, still mad about pearl harbor

Attached: 104698795-1549579860140preview.jpg (2430x1570, 509K)

You stupid Greaters always complaining about pearl harbor. Who even cares, you guys are responsible for all the horrible wars against the communist. I can't wait until us boomers take over, we'll make the world a better place!

Honestly bros since 1937 the Kuomingtang have been holding off the japs while the ChiComs have been doing literally nothing except hiding.

I think its safe to say that the ChiComs have been exposed as a paper tiger and the KMT will easily control China after we beat the Japs. Based Chiang Kai-Shek.

False flag by liberals to restrict ownership of carrier aviation

Oh cool, we get to go kick the shit out of orientals this time. Should be fun!

Attached: 1F240B48-6C7C-4E73-9FFC-16C0A7E30D5E.jpg (500x689, 69K)

I don't know about buddying up to these Soviets guys, are we sure we're on the right side?
Hell I met a few japs in my trip to California, they were nice enough people. Maybe there's a way we can work it out with them peacefully?
>their "art" sure is fucking weird though

"oh well, my whole family have Japanese ancestry but is my duty to protect the country that let me stay here, I will enroll in the US army. Oh, someone is knocking the door, good morning gentleman; we will be living in other place for a while? What does that mean?

Peace stopped being an option when they sank the Arizona. Im joining the navy, i want to be a pilot and give em a right hook

spot on user

Attached: 1557036527966.png (258x245, 90K)

Accurate af

Hawaii wasn't even a state for another 18 years. Fake outrage. Japan was just liberating the native population from American imperialism.

I guess I get sent to an internment camp for being a chink

Attached: 1561300716432.jpg (488x516, 92K)

Can confirm. Been to pearl harbor twice now and there were EASILY 4-5x more Japanese tourists than Americans. 90% of them are carrying massive bouquets. Iirc one of the few things they're taught about WWII is how shady the attack was.

You can stop replying to yourself now

I read that as 2019 and was wondering why people dead in Hawaii mattered.

Well if your friends in Hawaii hadn't fucked you over by helping their ex fellow country man and had been loyal to the US...

Same, I met one while i was in school (payed for with a part-time summer job, I'm glad education is so affordable here) and he seemed like a cool enough guy.

Attached: 1523263278233.jpg (600x850, 84K)

man i hope they don't still feel guilty about the bombing because that's war, and mario and zelda on n64 fully made up for it anyway

FDR is the Democrat Reagan you brainlet, Cortez and Omar push a policy with the same name as his signature policy, they both want to return to high marginal tax rates, FDR policy.

Fucking boomers, Jesus Christ.

Attached: 102014-wealth-web-01.jpg (741x528, 118K)

Other way around, Chinese got off the hook and taken off the asian ban list. The first lady of china was getting brownie points with FDR because she went to school in Atlanta Georgia and had some southern accent and good speeches. Also people thought FDR had asian fever.

Its a shame China fell to the commies, if they got westernized like Japan or South Korea....Asia would be a lot less fucked (and maybe even slightly whiter from the Asianboos nowadays).

China is our greatest ally and a stabilizing force in the East.

Attached: race betrayal.jpg (731x709, 82K)

I want to breed with her so much

This

Oof

The Red Army will collapse before the end of September. Screencap this.

t.

Attached: pole in a nutshell.jpg (789x110, 17K)

Kilroy was here

>John Bolton: "We'll go to war not just with Japan and Germany but with Russia too!"

Based

Wrong thread schlomo

Wrong thread shlomo

Roosevelt has let communists into every corner of our government and is helping them fight anti communist forces of the world. Also the jews declared war on Germany first.

Nice reddit posting tard

OUR TOURISM MONEY!!!

Probably still do.A surprise attack with no declaration was seen as dishonorable. The Japanese planned to issue the declaration immediately before the attack but the diplomatic core didn't understand time zones and declared war something like 6 hours afterwards.

Add to this a practically british level of cultural propriety and SHAMFUR DISPRAY all around.

I'd believe that if they didn't keep trying to infringe on other nation's territorial waters.

digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/chinas-artificial-islands-news-rumors/

>Meanwhile, in 1941 Jow Forums...
I'm stealing a plane and flying to German held territory tomorrow.
Wish me luck guys.

Attached: 1499332916953.jpg (2592x1879, 818K)

>2 seconds apart
>reddit posting

More like
>retard posting

Based

We need to go to war against the Axis powers. If we don't our country will be invaded and soon we'll be forced to speak a foreign language!

I dislike niggers and hate jews

With an ass like that, I don't blame you user.

Those fucking Japs killed the state of Jefferson campaign. Now it's gonna be just "war, war, war" for the next few years.

Attached: jefferson 41.jpg (500x333, 32K)

Thise fuckin japs! I'm signing up today!

>Be Taco
>Latin America doesn't have to deal with European bullshit
>At best, send a token air squadron to the Pacific and sell crops to the Allies

Shit's easy, amigo.

Attached: 1479514518835.png (482x361, 182K)

That's because you're not even relevant enough to bomb.