My on again off again girlfriend just stole my HK P30, my rock river ar15...

My on again off again girlfriend just stole my HK P30, my rock river ar15, and a waffenworks ak74 out of my apartment while I was asleep. Waiting on the police to get here now so I can file a report. I feel sick to my stomach guys. Not about her because fuck her but my fucking guns guys. This is fucking bullshit

Attached: ghCzIyf.jpg (1430x1905, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/06/22/florida-woman-arrested-after-turning-in-her-husbands-guns/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What would her motivation be to steal your guns? Is she a nigger?

>on again off again girlfriend
hopefully you won't make this mistake again

We got into a fight before I went to bed. She was drunk. I don't know why she would do this

so its a domestic situation? honestly calling the cops is probably a bad move. now they will show up, take her side of teh story, and believe her lies by default because they alwasy believe the woman first in domestic situations. so you will probably get a restraining order and they will confiscate the guns and congrats you faggot for dating a mentally unstable whore. go find a rational pussy. if your gf is getting drunk then shes obvoiusly trash

Yeah dude that sucks, I’ve had guns used as collateral by family before and it’s a mess. Easiest thing to do is to get the police involved. Luckily in my case the threat of police involvement was enough to convince them how serious denying me access to guns I’d stored with them in good faith was.

I’d let her know, very directly that the police are involved and that she has a chance to give them back. Don’t be rude or confrontational, as all you really want is your guns back. After that, I recommend you end this “on and off” status and just block all contact with this bitch. There are plenty more fish in the sea my man.
I hope you learn from this.

Also
>inb4 literal incels hating on this guy for having a life

Attached: 5ECAA503-8843-4708-BFCA-5413BE481122.jpg (658x506, 33K)

Report her as violent, anti-semitic and talking about "going out in a blaze taking as many kikes and niggers as possible". Hopefully she gets perforated and you get your guns back.

Upon reading more into this, you may be fucked OP.

Cops tend to air on the side of caution when it comes to domestic incidents and I know a few that are staunch 2A supporters but would still advocate you to not have weapons because of this situation.

congrats retard, the police will contact your gf and she will say "um i took OPs guns because we had a fight and he has a temper and he was scaring me and i was afraid of being in the house with him and his arsenal of guns i didnt know what he was going to do to me"

and the cops will say "i understand ms princess entitled-whore. this sounds like a dangerous situation, im going to recommend you file a restraining order on OP so we can take the guns now, can i give you a ride to somewhere else for you to stay? is there a tyrone, or daquan you can visit to get your drunk pussy filled tonight and really stick it to that faggot OP?"

Look at this 21 year old moron. This is why guns should have an age 25 minimum requirement for ownership. The human brain just isn't developed enough before then.

I'm filing an emergency protective order as well. She has been violent when drunk before in the past but I never got law enforcement involved because I love her. We've been together about five years, only recently off and on again because of reasons. She has priors from before I met her for theft and domestic violence.

Should have never stuck my dick in crazy.

Err. They err on the side of caution.

Leaf

>Should have never stuck my dick in crazy.
They're all crazy. What you never should have done was trust.

>She has priors from before I met her for theft and domestic violence.

yo, those are like 100ft red flags. is she hot or something? what blinded you to red flags bigger than the pyramids of giza?

Attached: denso.png (680x499, 1.4M)

Things that didn't happen

>what blinded you to red flags bigger than the pyramids of giza?
Loneliness, probably. Or hope. That'll do it, too. Hope is a motherfucker.

Didn't know about all that until we were already together. Looked past it because love. Now I realize what a gigantic fucking retard I am. Is what it is at this point. I have never had so much as a speeding ticket so I'm not worried about the whole "he's violent and crazy!!" shtick if she decides yo pull that. Her priors speak for themselves. I'm just blindsided because I never figured someone I had spent such a good portion of my life with would do this. Lesson learned.

>telling women where you keep your guns

Attached: 1561222665657.jpg (536x370, 58K)

My wife only thinks I have 3 fudd tier guns.
> trust for fidelity
> trust financially
> trust in parenting
> trust her with my car
Don’t trust anyone with my funs.

Can confirm, both of these will do it.
The red flags don't matter at that point.

sucks man, be strong. you sound young. 30 year old boomer here. it has happened to all of us. you grow up and learn to be more discerning and careful in mate selection. its all part of the process of maturing

post batshit crazy chick in panties showing ass. i want to see what blinded you. this chick must be super hot. either that or you were super desperate.

Attached: 1561232078645.jpg (725x555, 221K)

>30 year old
>boomer
Nigger, if you're a boomer, then I'm a boomer, and I ain't no goddamn motherfucking boomer.

>i want to see what blinded you
Sorry, user. I deleted her pictures when I found out she was fucking someone else after she threw me away like a used tampon, but just imagine a cuter Masha.

Don't worry, she'll be back.
Then it's on you to tell her to fuck off.

I hope I get the opportunity, even though I'll probably end up dead shortly after. Such is life; I'm tired of clown world anyway.

That's what you get for fucking a thot you stupid faggot

>unstable whore. go find a rational pussy. if your gf is getting drunk then shes obvoiusly trash
Awww poor little incel. Babby dik got u down?

tits or gtfo

best revenge is to cut ties completely, dont even answer a fucking text message. then hang out with other women. eventually she will get word or see pics on facebook of you with other women and that will be the best revenge. women like her crave attention more than anything else in the world. it might be a week from now, maybe 6 months. but she will try to call or text you some bullshit like "hey i just wanted to say i was thinking about you, im really sorry about everything ik know you prob h8 me or watevs lol but i always luvd u" and you gotta have the self control to keep ignoring 100%

if you are intentioanlly seeking out crazy pussy because you think it elevates your social standing then you are dumb boy

Letting your crazy gf know where you keep your guns. Or where you live.

>everyone who disagrees with me is an incel
Go dilate.

wot r meems??¿?

Post a copy of the report or you’re full of shit

Not true about the domestic stuff. This would be a report for larceny of several firearms. In my state, thats 3 felonies on her. She may go to prison lol.

Find somebody more stable brother, she isn't worth it if you have to call the law and worry if shes going to mess with your firearms.

>HK P30
>rock river ar15
>waffenworks ak74

So, nothing of value was stolen

live to spite her.
live well and she'll be a memory

It's been a year. I'm done lying to others, and I'm done lying to myself. Every girl who has ever been interested in me at all has been a manipulative whore. Such is my wyrd. If I get the opportunity to ask for an answer, I'll take it, but I'm done with false hope. I've done everything in my power; anything further is on her. I just hope she's happy.

based. post pics of her ass n tiddies now

I hope you get your guns back user

Not the OP. I have never lost my guns and I will never allow somebody to take them from me. I'll die first.
Check Snapchat. They're all over it, apparently. I wouldn't know, I don't use jewphones. Blatantly illegal, too. Have fun.

I don't know where you guys with the "cops always side with the woman" are coming from.
nypost.com/2019/06/22/florida-woman-arrested-after-turning-in-her-husbands-guns/

Report it, theft of a firearm is a felony and it doesn't matter what she says I her defense