Is there any reason NOT to use a glock 19 as an EDC?

Is there any reason NOT to use a glock 19 as an EDC?

Attached: 1554527333595.jpg (768x1024, 233K)

Glock 19s are for reddit basedboys from Jow Forumsedc. The compact grip fits PERFECTLY in their manlet HRT hands.

Fuck that. Get a glock 17l/40 and cut the grip down to a 26 form factor, so you have an assassin style pistol, and an assault pistol if the barrel's threaded

Is there any reason NOT to use a glock 19 that isn't insecurity about reddit and handsize?

Carry whatever the fuck you want chances are you'll never need to use it.

>bovine nose ring

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE

Some people have a tendency to shoot high during instinctive presentation due to the grip angle
But that's user related, Glock is fine

S&W 2.0C exists

Yes, the glock 26 exists.

Women are not men. Stop thinking they are going to think the same way a normal person does.

Glocks are really expensive where I live, roughly 150% of other similar guns.

In summer depending on your corpulence and the way you dress it might be a bit hard to conceal, other than that there are no real reason not to carry one. Glocks just work.

>assassin assault pistol

Is she trying to be sexy leaning against a fucking PT Cruiser?

>inplying she isnt

She's not. Presenting yourself on the hood of a PT Cruiser is making yourself appear relatively attractive. It's like a 6 going to the club with all her fat friends. Next to a herd of cows of course she looks good.

10/10 would impregnate... I wouldn't tell her my real name or any contact info... She looks too poor to marry.

guarantee if the camera was facing towards the yard it would be uncut with a shit ton of weeds and the paint would be peeling off the rental house. White trash all the way.

This post is leaking tritium.

Unattractive

Attached: 733C3F14-C8A4-4CB6-800F-435792C9A6A9.jpg (1000x1000, 197K)

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Anyone have the pic of that special counter terrorist group glawk with the extra long slide and tiny grip?

>Women are not men
They are around here tho

It pokes out the bottom of my bloomers.

Why of course I have that pic.
I took it myself.
Fred still won't sell it to me.
Brigada Antiteroristă

Attached: IMG_20180531_102910.jpg (3264x1836, 2.09M)

Close up of the roll mark in case anyone wants to laser engrave a copy.

Attached: IMG_20180531_102958.jpg (2448x2448, 1.22M)

Thats pretty neato

Seems like a cool police trade in.
Appendix carry this.

Attached: IMG_20180531_102935.jpg (3264x1836, 1.36M)

channeling CSGO there I see

I bet that girl's ass sweat is like kvass.

This.

And there’s no material difference between pistol calibers or designs.

Carry whatever the hell you want and makes you warm and fuzzy.

BHP 1911 G19 G30 P320 USP VP9 Jframe Kframe Dframe whatever whatever caliber whatever whatever position whatever.

I didnt want to be seen with one

Attached: jonathan-torrens.jpg (620x349, 17K)

Stop trying to hide your homosexuality. I didn't even notice there was a car in that image until your gay ads pointed it out.

> Is there any reason not to drive a Toyota Corolla?
What do you drive OP and why?

I know, trailer trash will do things high-end women won't.... They are DTF

Yeah I'm totally sure you didnt notice the car taking up half the goddamn backdrop
If you're such a total neanderthal that you automatically turn off your brain and go into a primal instinct tunnel vision when you see women, causing you to mentally block anything that cant be used a reproduction, maybe it's time you get off the fucking computer and take a walk outside, dont you think? Might be time for some human interaction, instead of spending your days shooting loads in your shorts

>glocks can't be aesthe-

Attached: glockc92.png (735x876, 412K)

No, and she doesn't wash her ass or pussy

My HS crush did this. Then she went off the deep end in college by shaving her eyebrows off and wearing a shitload of makeup.

Attached: Gjunk.jpg (800x799, 204K)

terminal case of wanting to be special.

Couldn’t agree more.

thanks famalam

Attached: 11A319B3-897A-49A9-BF39-48C055227491.png (500x441, 84K)

I want to lick whipped cream off her tits and belly and then spray a bunch in her mouth and make out.

>P80
Into the trash it goes

>very refreshing
>tangy, earthy, salty flavor
>many end up craving it
>an excellent thirst quencher
I HAVE A THIRST

Attached: AD0137E2-E61A-4ED9-ACE9-7216E68B3714.jpg (1125x1345, 463K)

Nigga wut?

>Has never seen a p80 before..
Kys

Cringe and GCApilled

Attached: Untitled.jpg (766x3744, 568K)

This
Hideous and unreliable ladies and gents

The magazine release appears to be fused to the frame.

She does have a cute tummy

>he butchered a gun from a 2000 gun production run of factory marked Romanian spook swat glorks of which a smaller number were imported and of a model not frequently made let alone imported due to gay competition shooting dimension rules
At least he used some rando 3rd gen frame rather than butcher the matching 2nd gen frame. He does still have the frame, r-right?

Their ergonomics are shit. And wanting a thumb safety on what is for all practical purposes a single action pistol is perfectly understandable, yet Glock has always refused to give their customers that option. Fuck 'em.

It works .
I need to get some video next time I see the owner.
Odd feeling gun balance wise, but it points nicely and whoever did the mod put some decent sights on it also.
There was a small number of them that weren't modified with the same roll marks.
They are here in metro Atlanta.
Most of the local pawn shops
have LEO trade in Glocks with Glock NA being on the North Side of town and one of the biggest LEO only distributors being in Stockbridge.
I would want it for the roll mark.

Because the M&P 2.0 is significantly cheaper.

Yeah, there are some unhacked ones around.
They got 5 in the original batch.
I can ask if the guy still has a matching frame.
Will see them Tuesday.

Ursuuuullllaaaaaa

>Because the M&P 2.0 is significantly cheaper.
And just plain better in nearly every other way.

cheaper how

That's not possible. The Glock 19 is the absolute gold standard and you only want something else because you're poor and can't afford a Glock™ brand Glock™.

Attached: 1531232921570.png (640x480, 420K)

ergos
better familiarity and competent with other guns
trigger

>cheaper how
>how is a gun that retails for sub $400 on multiple websites cheaper than one that retails for $500-550

Attached: 1550062465825.jpg (645x729, 48K)

it'll do, but i like my 365 better.

I prefer the m&p compact 2.0 over the g19.
>better grip angle
>better grip texture
>metal sights over plastic
>fish tail serrations
>more aesthetic looks

Nah, m8. Went from being a Glock fag to M&P fag. Only carry g26 at times cause I have not replaced that with a shield.

how trigger

The trigger seems to be improved from the gen 1, but not by much. My trigger was kinda gritty towards the end of the pull but worked itself smooth after like 200 rounds. The break is pretty "crisp" but the reset can be more desirable in touch and hear. Glock def has a better trigger, but with the savings you get on the the M&P (not including the sales they always have, the rebates you can get), not having to replace the plastic sights (which I fucked up on my g26 when I knocked it off the coffee table onto the carpeted floor) I can just get an apex trigger and be more than happy. As a stock trigger, it works just fine.

>bovine nose ring
It matches her milkers tho

We're being visited by shareblue.

Attached: shariablue raid.jpg (1000x1080, 275K)

I'd still fuck it

who is this cum contraption?

>cum contraption

fuck off virgin

Looking at those luggage bars o the roof. It probably has fake wood paneling.

First Pt cruiser came out around 2001.

This chick is 45 now, at least.

Oh my, a little defensive there?

Those kind of nose piercings weren't commonly seen on anyone but certain subcultural types until like a decade ago, maybe less. No way the picture is that old.

Yes several. The most glaring ones are...

>lol 9mm
>too big

If those don't bother you, then the fact that some don't shoot well with Glocks, or like the grip angle. There are plenty of similar sized reliable and accurate pistols that you may like better.

>small grips are bad hurr
>just get a normal grip and cut it down
>assassin assault pistol
You're a fucking faggot

it's a good gun. not the best. but it's small for its capacity and goes bang every time

Attached: 6-23-19.png (1053x831, 1.02M)

Attached: E9F47F76-E4BF-4F09-B658-F97FCFFD4D84.jpg (225x225, 9K)

well she is kinda cute

except that short thumbnail on her right hand

that better be a bad picture and chipped nail polish

If a PT Cruiser is ironically cool now, wow, Im old. Guess I need to dust off my mom's. Its been hotboxing in a shipping container.

What's your favorite game on steam these days?

I havent logged in to that in years.

CS:GO

her face is 7/10 but her body is 8/10.

Got anything that doesnt require other people?

she has a fridge body dude. Im not saying this qualitatively. I am speaking quantitatively

Attached: mint-green-magic-chef-mini-fridges-hmcr320me-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 33K)

>her body is 8/10.
raise your standards incel

I don't do this for free mate.

You need to see what a real 8/10 looks like

Attached: 55783F39-4657-4F34-8582-A807F7659A26.jpg (1056x1322, 649K)

How much they pay you? I’m sick of being paid in McBucks.

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice is a good play through

Post a decent chubby girl ffs.

Attached: 91d40e626b8a64d837aee947f440712d8acece210a41a6fea6ae57f20756aeed.jpg (1360x2048, 670K)

IMAGINE THE TASTE

Didn't notice this till you pointed it out.

a true incel wouldn't know that a women doesn't have to look like a hentai character in order to like a woman.

Don't even think about it, infidel-kun.

Attached: 1377769325215.jpg (1152x864, 69K)

>HALAL IN THE STREETS
>HARAM IN THE SHEETS
I’d colonize that ass

Imagine the F L A V O R of their sweat

Attached: 1558808099899.gif (352x300, 263K)

Front to back I hope.
Back to front is nasty.

Muh' negroes