Fuck Boot Stories

Too many shitty threads about this and that, I want to see and read about stories about the funniest shit you ever witnessed or the most fucked up shit you ever saw overseas, in your Unit/Fleet/MEU. I'll start off with good ole quote and unquote "Stress Shooting"

youtube.com/watch?v=2f4CqyjZaOw&t=654s

Attached: Dan_Crenshaw,_official_portrait,_116th_Congress.jpg (535x800, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYgDu7G3U_c
youtube.com/watch?v=VVNq2qpmW5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ei8X0EpzgYM
youtube.com/watch?v=vIf7bcxsPlY
youtube.com/watch?v=rQep2nWGfBw
taskandpurpose.com/sergeant-humvee-air-drop-guilty
facebook/usawtfm/posts/when-a-sfc-lives-in-the-barracks/10157172161873606/
avvo.com/legal-answers/can-a-army-e-7-lose-rank-under-ucmj--or-can-they-o-567231.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll give another one, I saw an NCO make his private catch his dipspit from the top of a guard tower. I asked him how did you make PFC Drinkwater, drink your spit?

SSG Lawrence said that he was asking for a spitter and Drinkwater said "You can spit in my mouth for Twenty Bucks sgt!" and as the entire squad as witness Lawrence took Drinkwater up on it, I walked into a Squad Leader failing to spit into the open mouth of an Automatic Rifleman for the pass 30 mins.

You'll seen some shit on COPs.

Some dude taped Condoms to all the doors of our "barracks" in Afghanistan, it was funny as shit but leadership got so butthurt about it. they kept us up for 2 days straight over it to make a point.

youtube.com/watch?v=mYgDu7G3U_c

Twenty bucks is twenty bucks. Good on Drinkspit or whatever his name is.

Hahaha I remember hearing about a bunch of tankers ducktaping a dude in his fartsack into the main gun of an M1 in iraq, there should be pictures floating around somewhere on the web.

Yeah you right, he got more from his platoon haha, apparently there was a pool whether he would do it or not.

Haha I mis-remembered, still, dude got taped to a 120mm.

youtube.com/watch?v=VVNq2qpmW5Q

LT getting what he deserved, now he won't ever be lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=ei8X0EpzgYM

Attached: DhGwVYmX4AAE2F-.jpg (720x567, 59K)

And this is why I left the army. Do what I say, not what I do. Behold, recently demoted SFC down to SPC thanks to prowling in the family FRB like Jody.

Attached: 47498318_10157172161578606_5609703467305140224_n.jpg (716x960, 70K)

Attached: 47470946_10157172161668606_9194734122637983744_n.jpg (716x960, 107K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vIf7bcxsPlY

The worst part is this was right in front of a leader's recon which consists of 5 CSMs, Post Commander, couple of Battalion LTCs and the Brigade Command Staff.

Attached: us-army-humvee-crash.png (758x566, 603K)

Man, diabetes is a hassle.

Shit looks like one of those old ispy hidden object books

Based SleepyCabin boys.

Reminds me of those worst bedroom threads

>Be stacking to do battle drill 6(Room Clearing)
>Retarded Grenadier had the banger. Don't how TL trusted this man with it but that's beyond me.
>TL kicks down door, Grenadier steps out of stack at an angle to throw the banger.
>Entire team loaded with maximum earpro, which was dumb. We wore peltors but had foamies inside because of shoot house, can't hear shit so we kind of just watch each other's movement to guess the intend and hand and arm signals for basic commands.
>TL goes.
>Huh? The banger went off? Alright fuck it, time to try and do BD6 with my M14 EBR.
>Goes in the usual, TL went right I went left.
>Makes swiss cheese out of paper.
>Feels something impact the back of my boot.
>Fuck is this?
>Looks down and witnessed something that doesn't belong in its entire shape.
>This better not be the flas-
>Entire fire team blinded.
>Dazed as fuck, lost footing, fell face first into the ground, slight ringing even through the peltors and foamies.
>Look up and saw the OC and the CT jump off the railings upstairs to drive knifehands into my Grenadier.

Turns out this inbred asshole fucked up the toss and forgot to pull the pin. The banger hit the side of the door frame and bounced outside. He then proceeds to chase after it, pick it back up, take off the safety, toss it into the room where the entire fire team was clearing, enters the room as the banger hits my feet and get flashed with the entire team. All this done while the OC and the CT was yelling at him and waving at him to stop.

Some people were born killers. Even less people have the fortune to be born as both good shooters and be mentally retarded. I believed to be his inbred genes, as his father and mother looked very alike.

youtube.com/watch?v=rQep2nWGfBw

Happened to witness this with the old M2 Browning 50s. Fucking 48th Infantry Nasty Girls "Retarded Lightning" assigned to us forgot to do headspace and timing on their gun. Pic related happened. Dude lost massive portions of his left cheek and lower lips. Somehow alive.

Fucking retards.

Attached: Oops.png (937x611, 872K)

Hahahaha my sides.

Did this idiot try to give a bunch of kids explosives? Hahaha typical 0351s hahaha

WASSUP
NIGGER

So apparently some cav scout was found guilty of cutting the parachute straps, but why?

My father, officer, someone stole a 4 foot tall wooden statue that was significant to the brigade.

He put everyone on fucking lockdown. It appeared a day later with a sorry note.

Wasn't this the argument of a Criminal Minds ep. ?

No, IRL apparently.

taskandpurpose.com/sergeant-humvee-air-drop-guilty

>Behold, recently demoted SFC down to SPC
>SFC

Ask me how I know you're full of shit.

facebook/usawtfm/posts/when-a-sfc-lives-in-the-barracks/10157172161873606/

Says nothing about a demotion from SFC to SPC because that shit's unbelievably hard to do, it takes a literal act of Congress.

It takes congress and a board of CSM to promote SFC, it takes a post commander and a couple of phone calls to take his rank along with a court martial/field grade and an administrative reduction board.

I've seen it done to 1SGs for the same reason, adultery along with a forced retirement.

Remember the administrative reduction board AND the field grade can be done unit internal. So not as hard as you may think.

"an act of congress" is a saying.
it either takes congressional approval or a big court martial afaik, but it technically can happen.

though usually when you're that high you're damn near retirement anyway and the easiest thing to do is send you on your way. if you piss off the wrong group of people though they'll work hard to fuck over your retirement and benefits.

>it either takes congressional approval

So you mean a literal act of congress?

avvo.com/legal-answers/can-a-army-e-7-lose-rank-under-ucmj--or-can-they-o-567231.html

And you know how I know you're a fucking cherry?

an "act of congress" is a specific thing and has legal meaning.
it's technically an "Act of Congress". aka a Congressional Act.
it refers to them drafting legislation. it doesn't literally mean something like "an action on congress' part." it means an Act.
trust me i heard the same shit from SNCOs when I was in, especially staff sergeants trying to act like they were untouchable.

Hell yeah man, you think privates are bad? When you an SNCO, it gets so fucking petty and retarded. I thought shit would change after ALC, fuck no, shit was so cancerous in 2nd Brigade 82nd back in 2015 that I am glad I left the army.

The further and further I get from the military the more and more I realize it's nothing but man children that litearly could not make it in civilian life because they have a complete lack of basic life skills. I've been out for ten years now and am in something of a managerial position. I've hired two veterans in the last two years trying to pay it forward and I've fired both of them within three months for what I can only describe as a complete inability to function as a person.

Like, being an alcoholic degenerate that can't show up to work on time without an NCO knocking on your door every morning isn't okay out here. Being a hyper aggressive douche that swears all the time isn't okay. Getting butt hurt when someone tells you how to do your job better isn't okay.

I'll never say it, but I'm probably never going to sign off on hiring another veteran again, especially if they were enlisted.

Yeah shit happens man. On the off hand you got good working animals that makes you wonder how they left the service and on the main hand you get aholes that even the army didn't want and they gave them the boot for being too cancerous and toxic.

I hate to say that one bad apple spoils the bunch but its a pretty convincing tale when a good majority of dischargees are just that dumb and retarded.

>I hate to say that one bad apple spoils the bunch but its a pretty convincing tale when a good majority of dischargees are just that dumb and retarded.

Even now, thinking back on it I realize that out of my entire company there were 5 people I would piss on if they were on fire back in the world. The rest of them were high functioning alcoholics that barely passed high school looking to live a frat boy life for the next 20 years. Joining the military for anything that's not a solid do your initial enlistment and leave for that sweet post 9/11 is a pretty strong sign you're cut out for nothing past unskilled labor or prison in the world. Time has really killed the illusion of it being a great time for me.

Funny I always described it the same as fratboys with guns. except none of us got anything worthwhile out of it. Luckily I managed to unfuck myself.

>Luckily I managed to unfuck myself.

Yeah, getting out of that mentality was pretty hard. Going to college without the idea that I was going to be turned into a Marxist helped a lot.

Man.... Now that I am reading this and thinking back, I missed the privates and the E4 Mafias because they got things done when proper motaviation was applied, like 'going to the gym' or 'hit pocket training' to unwind their sanity. Never thought the same bout the NCOs. I came out alright, some what functional, maybe I had a good mentor or maybe I just hated shitbags so much that I refused to behave like them.

Anyways thanks for the kick in the ass/reminder to not become like my so called 'former peers'.

military realism - the post
at least for army and marines in my experience, and i would lump navy in too. not sure on coasties and airmen.

literally everyone who reenlisted that were generally around the same TIG as me were either unable to hack it in the real world and it was easy to just keep coasting and doing exactly as told or they were looking for that frat lifestyle.
had a gunny who couldn't let that frat bullshit go and he was already 2 divorces in and working on his 3rd marriage. people just can't get a clue.

glad i got out too. though admittedly i was the opposite, barely functioning as a marine, 110% tired of being treated like a retard and having to put up with unnecessary bullshit.
hell i was at a cushy unit where we were trusted to do PT on our own. come PFT season some fatfuck ssgt fails his PFT (off the books of course) and now we ALL have to do PT before the sun is up because he can't fucking run every other weekend or put down a beer.
everyone but the e6+ got fucking first class.

>TIG
TIS. i really need to proofread my stupid posts sometimes.