What's the best way for a western who doesn't speak persian (stop saying it's called farsi nerd retards) to fight for...

what's the best way for a western who doesn't speak persian (stop saying it's called farsi nerd retards) to fight for iran during the upcoming war w USA/NATO?

Attached: iranusa.jpg (640x640, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Walker_Lindh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A lot of dumb asses that thought they would become ISIS got their heads chopped off so I don't recommend it.

nobody said anything about isis. we're talking about a complete unjustified war here, not some raggedy ass hillbilly muslim insurgency

ISIS and Iran are close enough that it's practically the same thing. And the language is called Farsi, nerd.

the west and ragheads have been at war for 1400 years you fucking idiot, you think they will just welcome you with open arms instead of executing you on a video?

The language itself is called Farsi you larping retard, and as much as I’d like you to get your head chopped off from doing stupid shit no one here will have any connections to that kind of thing.

We arent going to war

Sage

Sure is shill heavy lately

You can try their proxy militias in Syria and Iraq
Iran for example love to use Afghan as ,, little green men " in Syria

Also language is called Farsi retard

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Walker_Lindh

This is you, faggot.

is that pic from the new MTV Jersey Shores series?

Muslim equivalent. Look at those manlets the woman is just as tall as them. She's probably 5'6" at the tallest

which one is Pauly D and who is the Situation

Attached: 1530643108432.jpg (389x378, 20K)

I wanna crack her mouth open.

Attached: 2019-05-28 19_14_10-.png (1584x783, 1.3M)

Get a CDL
Pretend to be eastern European or a flip
Go drive a truck for KBR
Keep a glock in the cab
blast away at any faggots looking at you sideways
get blasted by a ied weeks later when the locals get tired of your bullshit

>ISIS and Iran are close enough that it's practically the same thing
Iran and Russia are the primary ones that btfo ISIS.

>ISIS and Iran are the same

Is this the power of cousin fucking? ISIS and Iran are arch enemies.

Post a pic of your hands and wrists. I'm doing an informal study where any time someone says something profoundly retarded I see if they are fat as fuck too and ever the data in a spreadsheet.

farsi means persian in persian, lol. do you call swedish svenska or finnish suomi? lmao you fucking imbeciles think youre so clever

Imagine being this boomer-pilled

>Soldiers of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard patrol a beach landing. Circa 2009

Attached: jersey.jpg (2346x1752, 617K)

Imagine giving a shit about Iranian opinion.

>killed an actual glowie

This man is more American than everyone here combined.

Best way to fight FOR Iran? Identify the true (((promlem))) and begin organizing to remove (((their))) power over your country. (((ISIS)))

Lebanese women > Iranian women

Attached: Nadia_Aboulhosn-ESMERALD-01.gif (682x1023, 420K)

Imagine the smell

Russia literally flew CAS for ISIS when they where fighting other rebel groups.
It was the US and NATO that did the major legwork in defeating ISIS.

Just shoot yourself so my tax money doesn't pay for a bullet to kill your useless ass. And it's farsi you fucking retard.

go there and join a militia and claim to be a jihadist so i knock your teeth in with bullets in a year and a half while tehran burns to ashes around us

enjoy getting drone'ed faggot

Holy shit look at the toilet on this bitch.

Attached: 1513833495190.jpg (474x252, 18K)

Well according to David Goldberg Iran is actually behind ISIS and the Twin Towers attack.

>Goldberg

>stop saying it's called farsi nerd retards
As soon as people from Iran stop calling it Fasi, so will I.

most of the probably speak english so you should be fine. I wonder if we should report OP for being a trator i am kinda worried i seen lots of weired threads lately like the one about a guy who wants to do gurrila ware fare with mortars and other stuff

>This town ain't big enough for the both of us.

Attached: rendezvous.jpg (954x634, 177K)

Same desu

He didn't, real freedom fighters from the taliqaeda did.