Your life

>be me
>19 years old
>never had gf
>own 1 fun (22 bolt action)

and you Jow Forums ?

Attached: Three-German-soldiers-returning-from-a-recent-fight.jpg (800x552, 84K)

Ausfag nogunz

>Glock 19
>Glock 23
>Glock 20
>1911 .45
>Ruger LCP
>Model 10
I've gotten heavily into pistols since I started fucking other guys' gfs/ wives

>28 yr old
>lost my job
>finally divorced after a year of separation and 9 years of marriage
>moved out of a cuck state
>got a petite blond gf
>got a new job that I really like
>buy the guns I want now
>BCM Ar15 w/ ACOG, Glock 19X, Glock43, SW MP Shield, Mossberg 500, Spanish Mauser, Marlin .22, polymer80 g19
>thinking about buying a CZ 75b next
A year ago I was drinking about a bottle of jack nearly everyday, in massive debt, with thoughts of suicide, now my life is getting back on track and I feel great.

Attached: 511F3247-7ED4-445F-A502-A6DF4B3351EF.jpg (3617x2742, 1.98M)

>18 khv
>nogunz because I live in the bricks
>desperately trying to escape going to jrtc this summer and ntc not long after

>18 yr old
>meh relationships with family, mom thinks i'm aspie for some reason
>family is poor af, but we grew up as poor in a town of rich people, so I basically have been looked down upon and felt alienated by everyone.
>schoolplace/town are full of mean-intentionned people and degenerates
>unreliable family can't pay me internship or appartement to carry on normal studies, so I'm getting away from them in the only way i've found: join the military
Am I doing the right choice here?

Yeah, just don’t be stupid, be in the right place at the right time, and take it one day at a time.
>t. former US Army combat medic

yes if you don't join combat arms

>married at 19
>divorced at 28

Story? Most people who get married young are Christians and very anti divorce. What was your situation?

How old is the new GF?

>be me
>19 years old
>bean consumer (mexico)
>Dad has 1 gun, a Winchster 1894
>plan on leaving this country, going to Montana or Wyoming
inb4 u shit skin, I'm of italian/spanish descent, I'm white

Kek nice bait, you don't fuck anybody

Attached: 1557977645131.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

sounds outstanding, user, good on ya

Yes. Good choice.

And I mean this honestly and not as an insult, but if you have trouble spelling words like apartment, you would be fucking yourself over by going to college anyway. It's a scam now and unless you're legitimately very (book) smart it's just a way to extract money from you. Go join the military and let the government pick up the tab at the very least.

Hey bro im swearing in on Monday, going up today as Combat Medic. How long is basic and AIT, How soon after completion of both can i get time off to come back home?

High school sweetheart, I joined the army and was going to get deployed. So we got married. She was a great wife until the end. We drifted apart and then she started fucking other men. It messed with me so much I ended up losing my job and kind of gave up on living. I tried to make it work but then I realized I deserved better. I think I had made my marriage/being a husband a large part of my identity, so giving it up figuratively broke my world. But when I learned how to be happy with myself and be by myself I realized I made the right choice. It was hard, and I still get sad sometimes but overall I’m better. In the end I was lucky, no children and uncontested divorce, so we split.
New GF is 24 (4yrs younger than my ex) I try not to compare her to my ex, but she’s better in a lot of ways. Body and attitude.
Thx
From Basic to the end of AIT is about 6 months, 2 mo of basic and 4 months of MOS training. Study study study, practice practice practice. If you leave in the next month you’ll get Christmas vacation while training which is 2 weeks (I think), then immediately after graduation of AIT you can take an additional 2 weeks off. I suggest for the 2 weeks off after graduation you do the “free” leave, and “work” for the recruiter. Generally what most do is they have friends/family provide names and phone numbers (or make it up) and give to recruiter and generally you’re free for the day. That way you’re not negative leave days when you get to your duty station

Meant to reply to

Attached: B99FC27E-863D-44FC-A5BA-7F9D288D611E.jpg (1440x1440, 896K)

>23
>Had one GF for two months
>No gunz, but that might change soon. Had a dream last night that I won a 9mm pistol in a lottery and got very excited

Thanks for the info bro

Multiple milsurp pistols and rifles bought with work and inherentince money. Wasr 10 and a few Saturday night specials.
1 serious gf that dumped me after 7 months via text and never saw her again.

>be me
>28 living in penthouse in big city
>dating cute redpilled midwestern blonde
>11B
>nasty girl after years in AD
>my ATs are super high speed since I have my B4 and attended SDM school
>nice fun low key civilian job in healthcare in the private sector
>dont drug test and I always get the UPL list in my unit so I have fun with weeds and psychedelics
> fa/ and fit/
>own a car and motorcycle
>my assistant at work is a cute tattoed redhead I constantly flirt with that's in love with me
>own 7 funs so far
>my EDC is either my G19 or my no dash mod 36 SW

lifes good fellas.

>32
>engaged
>own multiple funs
>stay at home dad
>drink heavily night to forget my past, to numb myself to the world now.
>depressed, lonely and suicidal.

you're depressed because of the woman. get her pregnant and leave.

>Alcoholic

Lying on your 4473 is a felony, user.

I have multiple kids already, user. Don't need any more.
Not lying if I was not an alcoholic at the time of filling one out. Also, who said I ever filled out a 4473?

Hello FBI.

>Not lying if I was not an alcoholic at the time of filling one out. Also, who said I ever filled out a 4473?

Possessing a firearm while addicted to a depressant is a crime. Sell your guns you fucking degen.

>18
>have assburgers
>leaf with russian backround
>own a nugget, sks and vz58
>moved out of my parents house at 17 because they were fucking faggot vatniks who wouldn't let me study
>graduate early from high school
>only have 2 friends who are aspies as well
>don't have gf because women are whores
>have waifu
>currently have two jobs
>framing carpenter and lot staff at a dealership
>go on Jow Forums, full-chan, and dvachan
>find time to work out because i am Jow Forums
>find crownland to shoot on like twice a month
>do 100 pushups before bed each night
How are you nigras holding up?

Attached: poltan3.png (500x500, 63K)

Fuck off nigger. Spend some time on Jow Forums or just around gun owners in general, you'll see drinking and guns go hand in hand.

>you'll see drinking and guns go hand in hand.

diffierent guy did you just try to justify using a gun while drinking because I don't know a single gun owner that would do that in my life

What NTC do do you refer?

Neither Jow Forums nor the degen gun owners you hang out with are paragons of how to handle a firearm if you think it's okay to mix guns and booze. If you're a worthless alky piece of shit you souldn't be trusted with a gun. Hell I'd trust a junkie with a fun before I trusted a drunk.

Were talking about owning guns and drinking. If I drink, I don't touch my shit and keep them locked up. Also go down to SC, not uncommon to see fags drink beers and use the cans as a target innawoods.

>27 y/o leaf
>welder-tinsmith
>haven't had a date in my 20s yet because I suck at interacting with people
>14 guns

Thanks for reading my blog

Attached: 1531091192690.jpg (640x1136, 249K)

>Also go down to SC, not uncommon to see fags drink beers and use the cans as a target innawoods.

Stop trying to justify your shit Alky. I hope CPS takes your kids from you for being a piece of shit.

You're retarded. I never said any thing about drinking and fucking with guns at the same time. I said I own guns and I drink nightly. Again, go to the ATF Jow Forums thread, not rare to see nice guns and ppl drunk and fucking with them.

>I said I own guns and I drink nightly

So what you're saying is you're a prohibited person because you're an Alcoholic.

Lol, what ever you say faggot.

You know what's a really good sign you're an alcoholic? You get super pissed off whenever anyone brings up anything related to your alcohol consumption. Enjoy the tremors and hallucinations you fucking loser.

>36 years old
>somewhere between 25-30 different women
>Single now but working on stealing a fighter pilot's GF, Jow Forums would like her, she can handle a rifle.
>4 AR's, 1 AK, 1 AR-10, 2 shotguns, 1 .22 semi, 1 300WM bolt gun, 2 pistols, 2 rifle cans. I need to step up my pistol game.

Attached: IMG_20190614_133704.jpg (4623x3460, 2.82M)

>20 year old Califag
>no gf or friends ever because volcel and schizotypal
>own Maverick 88, 10/22, 2 Glock Subcompact Poly80s, and a CeraTac AR with secret sauce
>parents are antigun and it's hard for me to move out because California apts are all 1900 dollars despite not being in a big liberal city
>head is screwed up from chronic pain following getting hit by dumbfuck truck driver and sleep deprivation and failing classes
>also think I might be developing prodromal schizophrenia because I hear and see more things in the corner of my head
It's going fucking great. I think I might make that trip to Big 5 to buy a pack of magnum slugs like I've been planning for a while.

Attached: 201D.png (1629x912, 2.51M)

>31 yo
>kissless virgin
>10+ guns
It's probably not more than 20 but I don't know for sure.

>28
>own a .410 break action, 12 gauge pump, .270 Tikka, SKS, and 1911
>not as fit as I use to be but still in decent shape
>dating cute christian conservative blonde
>work as a tutor part time, at a small startup and help take care of family ranch
>get to spend decent amount of time innawoods hunting pigs and coyotes
>saving up for an AR with all the bells and whistles
Cant complain much

Lying faggot kill yourself already. You got that gun off of another thread too.

If you aren’t genuinely book smart like some other user said, then don’t go to college. It will waste your time and energy if you can’t do/don’t want to do a lot of reading and studying. Learn decent skills in the military like medicine, vehicle shit, logistics, leadership, and whatever the hell else you get the opportunity to learn. If that’s not enough, go to a trade school with veteran benefits when you get out.

>22
>MI
>Fiance of 5 years, since junior in HS
>Currently 4 Handguns, 5 Rifles, sold two.

It’s my gun and I posted it before yes. I post in different threads on Jow Forums. Here’s another pic of the same gun.Sorry you’re mad, good luck with that.

Attached: E69C96D9-A03E-4813-AC24-4A6D4B3F7CC5.jpg (3024x4032, 3.23M)

>29 years old
>found a qt hairy arab gf who let's me fugg 3 times a week after being an incel until I was 27
>got a decent paying non wageslave office job recently
>just got a car
>M16A4 clone, Ruger American Rimfire, Colt Government Series 70, Browning Hi Power, Shitty pawn shop mosin that I paid way too much for, Mossberg 500, Glock 19, Ruger LCP 2
>Life's been good this year actually

Attached: post-10825-0-17124200-1350948847.jpg (526x800, 67K)

I still love my ex, I'm pretty sure she still loves me, and I have no clue what to do about it.
I have a bunch of fag guns too, but only black powder brings me joy.

Attached: 20190623_150550.jpg (720x869, 501K)

>19
>mech student, work as machinist
>inhereted auto 5 and R700, XM16E1 build and a poly 80 glock

>42
>work at dizney land
>fuck Minnie Mouse daily
>boatingaccident.bat

Attached: 71950289-7452-45A4-97EA-6CBFC90EFAAE.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>19
>had a fiancee
>don't
>enlisting
>own 5 guns

You live you learn.

Attached: 20190303_122325_HDR - DS.jpg (3828x2871, 3.89M)

>I'm of italian/spanish descent, I'm white

Attached: 22000020.jpg (600x632, 48K)

>I'm pretty sure she still loves me
This is normally not the case, though you'll never know unless you ask.

>22
>college and national guard
>about to propose to gf
>own 11 gun, mostly AKs

Attached: 3C246AEA-7B06-4D61-BBE0-329A251A01C3.jpg (2048x1600, 526K)

Sorry, 6 guns.

Hope that goes well for you man, good luck.

She calls me regularly to see how I'm doing, asks when I'm going to visit (I can't), other things that exes aren't supposed to do.

She doesn’t love you bud. She’s making sure you haven’t moved in while she’s fucking all these new guys. She’s keeping you in the back pocket, like a time capsule. You need to get a new girl, and stop answering your ex’s phone calls (you can talk to her but miss a few calls every other time). Relationships are a game of initiative, more so after they end. Keep the initiative and do not give it up, and whatever you do, never tell her you still love her.

Who broke up with who?

>29
>Recent mental breakdown and bankruptcy
>Rebuilding life. Heathier mentally and physically than I've ever been
>Want to get funs
>Ah shit they probably won't let me get funs

Personally I have been hoping she would move on for a while now, but it doesn't sound like she has at all.
We agreed mutually to end it when she took another job far away.
If she has been fucking around, she may but I do doubt it, she didn't win anything over on me because I fuck around too. I just don't want a relationship with some stupid commie whore thats only hobby is netflix indoctrination.
More Colt clones to be on topic

Attached: 20190623_144925.jpg (720x878, 368K)

Ah I see, then yeah she probably does still love you. Thx for sharing user

Attached: 7359E286-B433-4265-BEFC-72075BD380A0.jpg (3024x3024, 1.36M)

>be me
>22 years old
>divorced, have gf, have had side pieces
>own 12 guns, parents own two that are technically mine
>inna military, trying to get out and work for apple corporate security or 3-letter agency
>be somewhere between far right wing and lolbertarian

Attached: 6cc4cf331b8d6083174ae6c4893defef.jpg (903x1492, 221K)

You want some advice? You won't take it but that's fine. Save your fucking money and go to school. I don't give a fuck what the other losers in the barracks are doing. Do not fall into the trap of drinking every night and eating popeyes or Charlie's Subs. Seriously save fucking at least $200 a month, use your TSP, buy a beater car. Be smart its seriously so easy to set yourself up in the military.

>be me
>24
>fucked another guy's wife 4 times
>emigrated at 6
>lived in eu until 19
>then returned into eastern european shithole to be a peasant
>found job in a underground mine
>own 3 air rifles because that's what the law allows me, they took my grandpa's pre-ww2 mauser and colt revoler
>mfw I need more paperwork for a .22 than a shotgun

396 years old
Had several wives and many assorted other women in tow, mostly English, Scottish , Irish, French, German or Polish (though I did have a Chinese maid who was with me for 20 years and an Italian woman who kept house and cooked for a few decades). Dogs are better company though. Have had children, some good some bad. Have written a few books, invented a few things which you probably use. I am not unique and there are a few more about like me (all north European male and blue eyed) that I have known and lost contact with.
Own about 100 or so guns and cannon, mostly souvenirs. Aside from attending Catholic mass I don't really do anything much anymore except read.

>22
>not dumb enough to love a woman ever again
>own a shit load of guns and live by myself in a 3 bedroom house in the desert

Life is good

How to join?

Just born that way.

have you ever found $1000
No right, same with chicks.
You have to go out and seek them
You need money.
Best way to score a hot GF is to have a nice 2 bedroom apartment.
Best way to score a hot wife is to own a home.

so dont be a fag and get money a house or aprtment and spend all your money on her for a BJ every once and awhile. Good deal right

Attached: 1560749963878.gif (250x172, 3.3M)

>be me
>get fired 2016
>start business 2016
>business partner fucks me 2017
>re-start business 2017
>get divorced 2018
>more time for business 2018
>financial situation drastically improves
>lose over 100 lbs
>getting looks but never pursue because money > women (at least for now)
>life is better than it's been in almost 5 years, but not perfect
>joined gun club b/c fun and several new pistols b/c fun
>things went better than expected

He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath everlasting life:

This, I was able to buy a house, go to college with my post 9/11 and eventually buy the truck I always wanted. Remember to have a plan, guns and cars are extra, house/education is the priority because it will set you up with a career where you can buy all the shit you want.

I only make about $5k a month but I have a low overhead, so I can buy ammo/new guns every month and have a good time and still put away a money in savings

>26 years old
>went on a few dates, the one that went furthest was in college when I was 22, when a girl came back to my apartment with me, she acted all seductive and promised me she was "aphrodite in human form, gonna rock my world", I was excited but nervous, but when we both got naked she literally went flat like a plank, didn't move around or even act like she was excited/wanted to be there, I had no idea what to do, ate her out and fingered her but not a moan was heard from her, at that point my dick was soft like Jell-O but I still tried to shove my dick in, got a few pumps in but dick was getting softer and softer by the minute, decided it wasn't working and this isn't worth my time and the embarrassment for both parties, got dressed told her to gtfo and she started crying, and yeah that was the last girl that wasn't a family member that I've ever spoke to pretty much
>LMT defender 2000, DD ddm4v7, Springfield Saint pistol, S&W M&P 15, Ruger SR762, Remington v3 tac 13, Centruy C39v2, molot vepr 5.45, Gen 4 glock 19,gen 4 glock 17 Mos, gen 5 glock 26, and Springfield TRP. Was gonna buy a H&K MR556 a few weeks ago but didn't

Looking back she was probably a virgin too and the MR556 was probably a pretty good deal but I just didn't wanna drive the 2.5 hours needed to meet him. I regret the MR556 a hundred times more. Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1509730832176.png (298x279, 40K)

>You have to go out and seek them
Every attempt ended up more disastrous than the previous one.

fuck off bootlicker

based boomer Kommando post pics of canon plz.

Lol boo hoo. I’m 28 and never had a “legitimate girlfriend”...banged 8 chicks so far, some multiple times just made it clear that I never wanted a legitimate relationship. Have tons of cool funs and good money in the bank. The freedom is honestly amazing, plus I get more attention from chicks now because they know I’m established. I’ll be damned if I wife one out of desperation for fear of being lonely. No fucking way I’m getting robbed in divorce court.

Still not welcome.

>me
>21 years old
>got a decent job, but living with my folks and saving money to get a good start in life
>inherited a few decent surplus funs from my gramps (f)
>bought my first gun few months ago, CZ 75B
>saving up for a good deer rifle
>working out, getting into pretty good shape

Not doing too bad. Feelsgoodman.

Nice man. Good job. My advice, save as much money as you can while living at home. Because when you leave the nest life gets expensive. Watch out for the whores. They will get you to spend a lot of your hard earned cash. Good selection on the cz75

Thanks fren. I make about $400 a week, half goes straight into savings. The rest covers the modest rent I pay, gas, etc. Women aren't an issue. I like the casual game, and it takes a looooooot for me to actually fall for a woman.

>27
>neet
>fucked a chick that was too ugly, wish i was gay now
>ar, pump 12, custom made Hatfield boomstick and 3-4 or fuck idk broken ass peices of shiit
>just got a bolt 22 savage is favorite gun desu.

Attached: 20190413_135726.jpg (3264x2448, 2.05M)

varies from state to state. and to the state your not addicted unless you've been charged criminally or involuntarily committed to rehab dumb wanna be uncle tom mutha fucka

> did you just try to justify using a gun while drinking because I don't know a single gun owner that would do that in my life

kek has no frens

heart reacc.
>in the corner of my head

>be me
>29 years old
>had 3 gf's; 4 months, 3 years, 6 months respectively, but haven't even been on a date in 6 years now.
>still virgin, safe to say probably undiagnosed assburger
>own 20 funs and 4 suppressors (2 more suppressors in jail)

>35
>10 year navy vet
>Professional Scientist
>Minor partner in a couple small businesses
>Dating random girls nothing serious
>Coupla pistols, coupla bolty boys, coupla ARs, one AK, coupla shotguns. CC a sig P365.
>only shoot paper and pigs (actual pigs)
>shooting a pretty minor hobby for me
>trying to make more cool friends but most guys my age are fully domesticated

Stay strong bud, sounds like you dodged a bullet

Why are you depressed, what about ur past

>be me
>19 years old
>had one serious gf, the other stuff meh
>FN-15, SCAR-17, SLR-105, SGL-21, and hopefull '88 Izzy parts kit soon enough

Attached: everything will be great.jpg (761x563, 66K)

>be me
>join army at 17 years old due to masculinity issues and gf cheating on me
>straight up having a good time
>doing pretty well, went from 95lbs up to 130 in about a year and a half
>be 18 now, 21 firearms I shoot twice a year, recently made PFC

The army isn’t for everyone, and a may have drank too much kool-aid. If nothing else though, I have a sense of belonging

Attached: 42243E36-D372-47F3-9362-DBB651A8F015.jpg (750x1334, 203K)

>45 years old, never married (came close once, but it didn't happen), no kids, no debt
>Six handguns, 10 rifles, 2 shotguns, 4 spare AR lowers
>Moved out of Silicon Valley two years ago, now in eastern TN
>21 year old trap b/f who's a country femboy who loves guns and cars and innawoods stuff
>No, I don't care if you believe me.
>Bought him a Galil and a DJI Spark drone for his birthday because what the hell - I have some extra cash and can spoil him a little.
>Planning to take him to Japan (I lived there for a while around the time he was born) for a week next summer
>Recently quit drinking, am getting in better shape for him, enjoying country life.
>Just finished building my first uncucked AR. feels good bros.
Things are looking up, bros.

>27
>dating big titty goth girlfriend
>live in Canada
>I have a collection

You need to see a psychologist. I'm not kidding. This is not normal and is indicative of major brain chemistry problems that will kill you if unchecked. I imagine its unresolved shit with the failure of that old relationship but you really seriously need to see a real doc because you're showing mad symptoms of a major depression

Yeah, in more ways than one. Thought about eating one but my dog and my brother meant more to me

Attached: 056C662C-BA87-49AE-8F60-700B0DF58F3B.jpg (1024x768, 97K)

hey 2-2 fag. im also a 2-2 fag. what bn?

>be me 19
>did 4-H, Cub scouts, boy scouts, FFA, venture crew
>Get my Eagle and become a FFA officer be for graduating
>watched the military chance since I was 8, always wanted to serve
>Air force denys me cuz my eyes are shit eyes
>trying to get in the national guard
>going to college now and own a M1916 Spanish Mauser

Attached: 1560796137514.jpg (605x608, 171K)

not alone at all, legit same situation without the bolty. Getting my first Bulgarian ak in a few days cause my state has stupid ass restrictions

>be 18
>sign up for military as officer cadet
>antigun lib host dad from the US tells me I need to get a gf asap because I should fire my "gun" before shooting guns, make love not war and all that
>shoot guns in basic before meeting my first gf halfway through
>starty studying computer science
>drop out of college => also going to quit military
>2015
>move in with gf
>become hasguns with Tikka T3
>things not so peachy with the gf
>buy Glock 34
>things looking up all around
>suddenly get broken up with
>become el Depresso
>afraid to touch guns for a while
>meanwhile I don't want to become an antigun statistic
>try to cope by buying more guns, only partially successful
>AR-15, S&W 629, Benelli Supernova, Anschütz 54
>get into IPSC
>Get honorably discharged after my contract time is over
>start over with college (mechanical engineering)
>met plenty of nice girls
>even one that seems to compare
>26 now but can still pull 19 year olds
>90% over her
>doing well

Never stop fighting.

>23
>haven't found a good job since I graduated a year ago, but then again I'm not trying as hard as I should be
>have had three relationships, a couple hookups. Last relationship lasted a year and ended because I didn't want to move away from friends and family to be with her.
>I still miss her.
>Don't own any funs desu

Get the fuck out of here.

Attached: 4C0B5561-658A-44C8-B369-D222D4E8BB58.jpg (223x173, 14K)