Boogaloo info

lets start a thread with infographics and useful stuff for boogaloo

Attached: 1.jpg (1077x1074, 277K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1078x1078, 377K)

Attached: 3.jpg (1076x1076, 230K)

Attached: 4.jpg (1079x1074, 318K)

Attached: 5.jpg (1069x1079, 274K)

Attached: 1561210841667.jpg (2160x2880, 992K)

Im lurking op

Attached: 1534446520-1.jpg (810x2876, 390K)

Attached: 1534446520-2.jpg (810x1728, 219K)

Attached: 1534446520-3.jpg (810x2026, 303K)

Post high res version

Attached: 1392553692771.jpg (546x700, 136K)

only have this version

this more your speed?

Attached: inna1.png (1000x1200, 333K)

Attached: inna2.png (1000x1200, 368K)

>Boogaloo
Can you explain this word to me please?
What does it mean?

Attached: inna3.png (1000x1200, 478K)

It's a dance people do at jazz clubs

How can I incorporate my GF in my boogaloo plan? She’s tiny like 4’10 and weighs 80 ish pounds however she’s really good at hiking and long distance running any advice?

Lurk newfaggot
>IV is ideal
Not necessarily because it is not tested to the same standard that III plates are and then further, it's solely tested against the IV threat category. (Unless this is changing with the new NIJ standards)
As for III+, that's subjective by manufacturer because no III+ standard exists

Never buy steel either. Don't be one of those mouthbreathers

Witnessed

Attached: IMG_20190522_075122_316.jpg (3000x1920, 1.15M)

It’s always bugged me that they used an air rifle (QB78 I think) for the “22”

She will be great if you come across a grizzly when hiking. Remember, you don’t need to outrun the bear, you only need to outrun the slowest person.

Depends on what you're preparing for. Care to enlighten us?

Probably best to trade her a bit of her feminine comfort and charm to weary travelers in exchange for necessities

Rangefinder and radio, put here somewhere safe and have her call out targets. Get her an AR with optics and a bipod if she's up to it

You make a good point and if need be her small frame make her an ideal projectile when thrown

Actually not a bad idea. Spotter is probably the most beneficial role

Hopefully nothing too bad happens but if the government goes full Waco then I’d just rather completely bug out and detach from society and only have to fight when I have to but I’d obviously need to defend us both against whatever comes at us

Zoomer larp fantasy. For comparison, when boomers have the same fantasy they use phrases like "Soviet Invasion" "WROL" and "TEOTWAWKI", while millennials with said fantasy use abstractions like "Zombie apocalypse"

“Hey honey can you go get us some more Mountain Dew?”
“Sure babe! Btw the local fortress is having a deal if I do anal I get extra rations!”
“Oh! Sounds fun babe! Have fun!”

>unironically has clear eye pro on the list
never served detected

You would have her walk 100 meters in front of you at all times, longer if you have comms.
If any no good dudes see her walking alone, they will likely want to keep her alive for fucking purposes. This will draw out the no-good-nicks while you skillfully put a silenced round through his head once he approaches your lady.
Walking side by side with her is a death sentence for both of you though.

Well you can't really just leave society for long
You either find a sympathetic organization or eventually return to the gov't.

That is actually a great idea I’ll start training with her on that!

She would have to have demonstrated that skill before boogaloo though... if she is not experienced at that time she will not be a very good spotter.

Big think
Dark/Clear doesn't matter aside from glare (which is situational and you get dark with most field kits anyways)
Orange/Yellow lenses are like a variant of dark.
What would you propose to change it to?

>7 pairs of socks
Did JRTC on two pairs, you don't need that many socks, four at the most for a week.
>large bottle of foot powder
Why? Do you have pussy ass feet or something? A small bottle at the most.
>camouflage paint kit
HAHAHAHA
>extra boots in ruck
bruh
>e-tool with cover
Did you just copy some battalion's packing list? This shit is retarded.

Shit just fogs up extremely quickly, I've never seen anyone voluntary wear it on movements.

I mean, it’s really the biggest (possibly the only) asset a 3DPD bings to a boogaloo situation unless she’s a nurse or doctor or tending to young children something.
Other than that, they are just a weak mouth to feed

>be Niganon
>looking for targets during the boogaloo
>have buddies with me Tyrone, tashike, shaquide, and joe
> see lone figure walking towards us
>see it’s a petite little woman with a backpack and a long white dress
>she doesn’t turn around or run when she sees us
> the squad has the same thought “wez gonna have sum fun tonight!”
>the squad and I start walking towards her
>start getting close to her dayum she cute!
>Tashike starts sprinting at her to grab her before she runs
>yeaaaahhhh boi.exe
>thump!
>tashike falls flat on his face so had he does a flip over himself a few feet away from her
> she isn’t fazed
>he ain’t movin
>nigga ded
>the squad about 30 feet away from her now
>Tyrone was in army before he got kicked out he got gun training and pulled out his problem solver
>”on the ground bi... Thump!”
>Tyrone on the ground too ded as xxx
>joe makes a move for the pistol while shaquide draws his machete and charges the girl
>thump!
>thump!
>all mah bois ded oh sheit!
>look at this tiny woman before me
>completely unfazed by the events unfolding
>she stops right before me and stares into my eyes and in that moment I swear I saw death before me
>run faster then any nigga before me away from her and warn all of my brothas and siestas the danger of the woman in the white dress
>the incarnation of death
>RIP senpai squad

Yeah your right but I’d at least like to be gone for the worst of it just to lower the risk of us dying or her getting “enriched”

I mean her and her dad used to do bird watching I guess haha

So you tellin' me...we sum kinda...sooisaid sqwad

What's a good way to train my endurance carrying heavy weights other than go out jogging with actual weights strapped on me

I guess
I personally don't have issues with the way I breathe in them, I do the "blow" as opposed to a normal breath if I need to care about fog.
Aside from that I don't wear them when I don't need to. I do appreciate them, or the theory, in gunfights though. It all depends on when they become a hinderance.
If you just want to be gone then go to a family member's house on a farm or some small town. You can't really just go innawoods and expect to do well. I'd say the woods would be the worst place to hang out in a gov't-gone-waco situation. Farms at least give you some isolation and field of view as opposed to not knowing for sure if there's another camp 400m north of you, plus easy to defend when there's only open ground for hundreds of metres.

Most of this shit is retarded. Heres how you really pack:
>grab what you think you need
>go innawoods
>seriously, go innawoods
>stay innawoods
>leave when you're out of food
How far could you walk a day?
>to walk farther faster, cut weight.
Were you missing anything?
>add to pack and repeat
Was there anything you didn't use?
>remove and sell/give away
>does not apply to health/sanitary items
Now repeat from beginning until nothing needs changing. Now add gun, mags and ammo (or weights/rocks if you don't want concerned looks from forest hippies).
Can you push yourself as far with gun/ammo weight?
>yes
Congrats
>no
Is there anything you're willing to cut from your pack?
>no
Get a better pack with waist and chest straps. Maybe even a frame if you've got a metric fucktonn of stuff.

Naw she’s kindergarten teacher

>Canteen cup
Skip the weight, you don't need one and will hardly use it
>Eye-pro w/ clear lense
LARP confirmed
>7 pairs of socks
No, just clean your socks once in a while
>Large foot powder
Not necessary, prep your feet now while it's easy
>Camo paint
Don't need it, won't use it
>Extra boots
Don't need
>waterproof bags
You really only need one big one and a small one.
>extra batteries
This one is fair, but if possible limit your weight by using rechargable electronics and one or two solar chargers.

Do not jog with weight holy fuck user that'll just ruin your body
Get a backpack and ruck, jog w/o weight for farther distances. Do HIIT for other stuff, limit weight for any sort of running. Weight is fine if you're more stationary and doing exercises

You got a point on that and I have family who does have a nice defendable plot of land

Keep in mind that the method described is mostly only to prevent cultural enrichment. If the government is insane enough to start going after farms, you might want to die in the fight

squat AND jog

don't jog with weight on your back. lifting will help your endurance with minimal risk of injury.

Prepare like Waco die like Waco

The best way to get used to load bearing endurance is to go far with some weight. Here are some of the best for you:

No Gym
1. Running for distance
2. Sprints
3. Long distance hikes

Gym
1. Squats for weight
2. Squats for max reps
3. Farmers Carry

Using all of these got me to my goal of 4mph with 90lbs with no issues. Take it slowly but give each session your all and with time you will see significant progress

>he doesn't have anti-tank ditches

You mean anti tank bomb crocodile motes?

May I get the DIY smokes? Seems like a fun activity popping some smokes with some boys out in the woods

Back to your containment board
These must sound like good advice to people who have never backpacked because people keep posting them.
>Fun to look at, gives you basically zero real info
The amount of bad info and bad advice in these is pretty staggering.

It's probably a good thing you Nazi fucks are retarded enough to think this is good info because I want you to lose whatever's coming.

Attached: 1453061846918.jpg (680x966, 102K)

dilate

>t.

Attached: representative kommando sample.jpg (3264x2448, 2.48M)

die early

Whatever you say, loser.

Attached: Km6gEUg_d.jpg (500x399, 32K)

makes no difference to me

>b-but it's bad advice!
It's not top tier but it's not aids either. Good thing the left doesn't have the slightest concept of preparation

>Civil War Part 2: Electric Boogaloo
>shortened to boogaloo

Attached: 6eb7709d78a9ddc1b07ddad64a8b3fbeaaf179bde0543383d74b8617f7001f1a_1.jpg (750x730, 107K)

>Ammo - required

I aint no pussy.

>Doomer
Cringe-tier depression LARP
Fuck TFD and people the subscribe to the meme

No, there's a fuckload of aids in there, bud.
It's painfully obvious none of the authors or any of you have practiced any of this shit but you collect images on a harddrive to tell yourselves you're "ready" when the reality is every single one of you is 10-fucking-ply soft.
>The left
Pic related

Attached: 1461995291216.gif (400x225, 2.67M)

>implying I get my kit from anything in these meme infographic threads anyway
It's missing the mark on a lot, as lots of other Anons have mentioned, but it gives people a starting point which lets them learn what works, what doesn't and what else they need and then adjust from there
Only retards have never used their kit in the field

>Only retards have never used their kit in the field
Buddy I have bad news about 98% of your compatriots.

Attached: 1447615198570.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

I'm aware
That's why I say it's a starting point but yeah a significant portion will never leave their basement
Good thing I only hang out with the cool kids and come on Jow Forums once in a blue moon

Honestly, backpacking innawoods in a Katrins tier disaster will get 90% of people killed.

Yeah
I get the "go innawoods" as a meme but practically it's terrible, probably some of the worst advice possible for a lot of people

Particularly because is depressingly accurate

Checked. Tbh trying to haul tons of shit around in a ruck is just a bad idea. You should have enough to get to a spot a couple of miles away, stay there for a couple of days, and then leave. The idea you're going to be doing LRS patrol or some shit is just dumb. Unless you have a solid way to get evac if you get fucked up, even something as small as twisting an ankle could be disastrous.

>plates
>sidearm
>for an escape & evasion scenario

why in the fuck of name, i hate you larping retards who think that life is some kind of zombie movie

Yep, especially solo. Shit tons of weight in unknown terrain can equal injury very quickly, injuries equal death if you're out there by yourself. You'd be much better off cooperating with people in your local community, but that would be an impossible task for most Jow Forums autists.

That's the biggest advantage of a civil war, the quality of Jow Forums posts will increase dramatically.

nigga you gay

>shovel, saw, axe, and knife
y tho, just carry like two of those instead.
Also
>cast iron
>backpacking

>hammock
>cold weather
Have fun dying out there retard

can hide under cars and slice achilles tendons

>"It's bad info you stupid nazis"
>No reason given
Dismissed

There are an absolute fuckton of posts ITT dissecting how and why the info in those is bad. If you want I can give you a point-by-point of how and why each one was written by an absolute retard but others ITT already have.

Stupid nazi.

Attached: Smugasfuck.jpg (300x350, 22K)

Bugging in makes more sense. If solo, a motorcycle or dirt bike is a particularly good way to evacuate.

>Dismissed
Well he's right lol

Have fun dying when you try to bug out with your 1 million pound, inadequately-packed backpack.

Attached: 1458890749292.gif (240x180, 806K)

You're probably going to die of dehydration

Attached: aloha snack bar.jpg (130x100, 6K)

>If you want I can give you a point-by-point of how and why each one was written by an absolute retard
Then do it

>4'10
>80 pounds
I M A G I N E

Two posts right here retard:

I was promised "an absolute fuck-ton of posts ITT" and all you can get is two?

Attached: 1544215752204.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Can someone continue posting infographics? i just find them entertaining to read and dont care about your "bad info" mombo jambo

The whole Rural/Urban civilian thing when your going to loaded down like a pack horse with ammo, weapon, bivy,sleeping bag, CLASS III armor etc... (specific make of pistol?)
Face it your gonna stand out like sore thumb.... is this a LARPer's list?

>>> Oh ignore him it's the city and he is wearing a civilian backpack....ignore the rifle and mags and sidearm.

you should try out your boogaloo strategy today by replacing all of the water you drink with bullets you shoot into your mouth

>Canteen cup
>recommending steel plates
>Iodine for water purification
>clear-lens eyepro
>Unironically recommending ALICE pack
>Doesn't specify type of wool
>Large bottle of foot powder
>Extra boots
>E-tool with cover
>Tarp AND bivvy
This one is mostly fine except this entire setup would weigh 80-100lbs, and it doesn't even mention food.
My setup for 2 weeks innawoods weighs 45lbs and 20lbs. of that is food.

These ones mostly lack any specific enough info to actually be useful. It's all incredibly vague. Plus Jow Forumsfags are cancer.

Now these are my favorite because the person that wrote them is either trolling or has literally never been outside:
>Ax+saw+shovel+giant knife
>CAST IRON MASTER RACE
>Just hunt and trap with a snare, tradbow and slingshot lol
Have fun starving to death, those are skills that take literally years to achieve competence
>".22" is an air rifle
>PROTIP: just pound ur spoon into a spear point lol
>recommends horrendously fuckheavy sleeping bag
>sleeping mats r too heavy and bulky
>Hammocks get you off the cold ground and into the much colder air
>lol just tie it so high off the ground that predators can't reach you

And again has interesting pictures but really doesn't give you any useful info.

Happy?

Yes

I have a few, but they're scattered around and hard to find

Attached: 1533501043104.jpg (1280x1280, 393K)

Attached: 1531006109864.jpg (720x1280, 259K)

preparing a house to be burnt down around you as its a higher risk than gain to raid