AR thread /arg/

Confess your sins edition

Old

Attached: 1513651598474-2703x2008.jpg (2703x2008, 630K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZjviMmXIY8
postimg.cc/d79Wbrt7
dailycamera.com/2019/06/19/peak-to-peak-highway-in-northwest-boulder-county-closed-due-to-fatal-crash/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: 20190623_124422.jpg (710x1263, 420K)

>Confess your sins
I came in the bootyhole of every tripfag in /arg/

Where the fuck is WGWS?

Attached: IMG_20190521_1534143.jpg (4032x3024, 3.28M)

>Confess your sins
Kinda feel like selling all my guns tbdesu

All of them?
You have to have a rifle and handgun at least, user

You know other trips post on Arfcom

You and every other american who bought guns in a frenzied panic for the last 7 years

like who

If this was true I think I'd be getting better deals at the lgs

Why shouldn't I get a BRN-180 upper? Also since I'm going to ignore any reasons why I shouldn't, what's the best folder option for it and should I get the regular 180 or the 180s?

Attached: 1542732834343.png (540x540, 303K)

>confess your sins
I haven't fired a gun in almost two years and even then I was just helping sight in deer rifles. It's been over three years since I've actually gone shooting. It's not like I don't have them, the ammo, or anywhere to shoot them either. I just haven't.

Post Jow Forumsino reticles

Attached: EXPS3-31.jpg (2263x2131, 643K)

BCM posted this on their facebook. Dickmod anons unite.

Attached: 64941543_10156516327752737_1031176967224819712_n.jpg (960x904, 152K)

Literally why buy a milspec forged lower that's more expensive than a PSA or blemed Aero?

But arg told me that elcan, keymod and the A2 grip were bad!

how is this allowed
they are, that doesn't mean they're not functional

>they are, that doesn't mean they're not functional
The cope

is that a fucking eotech in front of an acog if so kys

Attached: Nig og.jpg (1053x1982, 602K)

I have a $3000 carry gun but my AR is

>palmetto upper
>teardrop FA
>80% lower
>Del-Ton 1:8 20" gov profile
>KAC RAS
>KEarms DMR trigger
>SWVA 6x42

And as much as I want to make a low/mid grade off a Areo M4e1 enhanced upper, I just can't bring myself to think it's worth it because I'm trash with rifles, so I'm sitting with my franken-gun just twiddling my thumbs
That's my sins

>Confess your sins edition
I bought a Ruger SR-556.

>imagine not wanting BDC for your eotech

Also, I have every single tool and torque wrench to do the job right, even 80% jigs, and thats what I ended up with.

>I have a $3000 carry gun
Post it

You are actually retarded.

FTS mount for ACOGs when? Or a G44 magnifier with BDC built-in?
>clean 3-0 single dot eotech reticle
>flip to side scope usable if Eotech goes down
>BDC
Trijicon and Eotech are literally retarded for not thinking of this.

Attached: 555a12f97578343eb3809eb05b47313b.jpg (1024x767, 919K)

what's the deal with 2S triggers? do they feel good under rapid semi-auto fire?

I can't, same reason I can't post my AR, gook moot IP banned me from image posting

It's no different from almost any handgun trigger. Have you never shot a handgun?

That's not a thing. If you're banned, you can't post at all. There is no image posting ban.

and they said BCM was combat proven

Attached: 1560543272158.webm (1280x720, 1.49M)

You have some takeup and then the break. Under rapid fire you don't even really notice trigger pull.

>$3k carry gun
so a boomer tier 1911?

Upload it to imgur with timestamp, duh.

was not

u tried ur best and that's wht really matters

Attached: F95DA3CA-78C7-482C-91AB-ADA2A3F267C6.jpg (3024x4032, 507K)

No, it's actually a thing, I think it's bullshit too

HK MK23 with a new slide and milling job, 3.5moa RMR, and Steiner SBAL-PL

It's in another state because I'm about to move 4000 miles and didn't want to drive through Canada with it.
>Yes I know I look full of shit, just trust me right?

that....is actually a good idea. I think. Why doesn't this exist

i found a picture of scaranon pre scar

Attached: scar anon.jpg (2500x1667, 734K)

There actually is. I can post from my phone using mobile data but it won't let me post images. Says something about image posting is blocked from your IP range. I'm in Alaska with AT&T. Don't know if is phone posting or not.

Attached: Alaskan Sunrise 1968 Ford.jpg (1632x1224, 464K)

>my carry gun is a mk23
>also I can't post it teehee
fuck yourself

>HK MK23 with a new slide and milling job, 3.5moa RMR, and Steiner SBAL-PL
You dont carry that

Summoning @Garand_Thumb
Use your fucking e-thot points with Eotech and Trijicon to make this happen. All that's needed is just a flip to side mount for the ACOG that RTZ.

Hey Corrections bro, yeah I'm in Anchorage on AT&T

Yeah I'm a faggot I know, but it's factually true

he looks like a LARPer bitch

>hips as wide as shoulders

garand thumb is a pog airsoft faggot

>airsoft
air force

Oh you’re pleasebepatient from /hg/

say 10 hail marys and whip urself

he looks like a fucking geek lol

dead in a ditch after hitting his head again

Ya like who you attention nigger?

Attached: 1560450268851m.jpg (1024x818, 81K)

Should have figured it was a fellow Alaskan. How's it going? No Mark 23 for me yet but I did manage to snag a STAR MEGASTAR 10MM. Has to be all caps.

Attached: THE MYTH, THE LEGEND, THE MEGASTAR.jpg (2940x1960, 3.27M)

Yep, I just don't like to trip outside of HG and HK threads.

Also, thanks for trying to help me navigate the corrections application like two years ago, but it worked out for the better. I'm off to school to work in nuclear reactors now!

I do, although my SBAL mounting screw is currently broken because they used a fucking half millimeter thick screw shaft for some god damn reason.

Shit, first part of was directed at you lol, god damn anons

Fuck yeah! You also gotta shout it when telling people about your star MEGASTAR!!!

invited some other COanon to go shooting, discord said they were in a car crash heading out of boulder.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZjviMmXIY8

Seething

Again, no stamp because it's out of state
>how fucking retarded is it that I'm linking an image on a fucking image board. Fuck gook moot

postimg.cc/d79Wbrt7

Nice. Glad to hear things are going well for you.

Attached: cat.gif (372x291, 541K)

Thanks, pray for me that the mounties leave me alone driving through Canuck land, I'm heading out this week. 4000 miles is gonna suck.

You guys really are crashing /arg/ and gassing the survivors. I've got to respect the decision.

Attached: 54af65a4sd65a4sd65as4d.jpg (2420x1064, 1.04M)

Sell me that poorfag offset holosun set up.

>SEETHING
>COPING
>NICEASHBUILDING
Suck on a trap's anal gland.

"No."

Attached: 65ef4g6er84g6e8rg4a6sdf8g4.jpg (2273x1700, 1.63M)

i miss wgws

>based Skark not enabling Ash

RIP F, just heard he died on a car accident

ash BTFO, ash will be forced to buy an offset poortex RDS.

>deliberately using low quality paint so it will fade prematurely (and with the help of steel wool) to make your gun look "battle worn"
You are the worst kind of boomer.

Attached: 8b0676c2a53034ecfe57181ae1887314.jpg (1350x800, 168K)

That's not what he did. He painted it up and tied some cord through the takedown holes and drug it around his lawn, he helped me do mine

nobody knows if hes dead but he was in a car crash with another CO user from here, there are several CO anons in here so idk which one, heres the link they shared

dailycamera.com/2019/06/19/peak-to-peak-highway-in-northwest-boulder-county-closed-due-to-fatal-crash/

>reportedly involved a motorcycle and a semi truck.

Lol, that is pathetic. Is he a manlet too? I've never seen this much compensating.

look at this sweaty jew, lol

from what they said it created a chain reaction of car accidents. maybe some CO user that lives nearby knows.

Any updates since then?

havent heard anything, all I heard was they were on the highway when a trailer hit a motorcycle and caused a chain reaction of people breaking, wuggy and coanon were hit from the back when they hit the breaks, other than that no updates.

I ND'd a .25 ACP
My roommate thought it was a balloon popping

Oof
I live about 15 minutes from peak to peak, but I never heard about this
>Tfw awareness of a rock

F

You boys are retarded. Krylon and Rustoleum are perfect. The only premature wear on that gun is on the rollmark side of the magwell where I started stripping once and didn't finish.

Attached: kijmwgpoi2jg0982yugf.jpg (1978x1362, 1.34M)

maybe check hospitals for wuggy, or maybe hes trying to pull some medical fraud by pretending to be really injured or something.

>Angled foregrip
no thanks

Debt collectors finally putting the screws to him after he built another AboRtion

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE THESE RIFLES ARE TOO SIMILAR

Straight up I want to put a bullet in trAsh and Giddy in Minecraft.

Attached: download (1).png (201x250, 5K)

Yep that's pretty fucking kino

how do I into pink reticles?

Who makes Gucci habdguards?

UTG

KAC
LMT
Denial Defense

I don't see why I shouldn't a PSAK Gen 3, it seems like they're really getting a US-made AK dialed in

Centurion
SLR

Are you driving alone? That does suck. My brother and I did the drive from Palmer, Alaska all the way to Ohio a few years back. Almost drove it non-stop. If you get a chance stop at a Canadian Carl's Jr and get the poutine. Its off the chain, especially when you've been on the road for two days straight.

Attached: canada.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

Attached: Dz_DatKUwAAOhYU.jpg (750x391, 56K)

>Be me
>be scaranon
>have such a shit personality I can be identified despite posting anonymously
>be a disgusting subhuman boomer that spends my days posting the same few rifles I bottomed out my 401k on
>fat wife yells at me for spending all my time on my phone trying to impress 20 year olds
>get angry and shitpost attack anons because my hair line is pulling out faster than the US after the fall of Saigon.
lmao could you imagine being that piece of shit?

Attached: baldscaranon2.jpg (3120x1560, 1.29M)

Attached: 1554523058381.png (1440x1358, 236K)

Could you picture a sweaty, balding, back acne filled Scar user trying to pound some obese negres in her fly infested pussy while he fat wife diddles her bean between her stretch mark riddled thighs?

Attached: scaranon is a nigger fucker.png (543x193, 10K)

Is it worthwile to build an ar fellas im going to be sitting on a few hundreds soon and was thinking about acquiring a 6.8 I recently relocated to memphis, tn in a shitty area (proximity to work)