Events similar to Ruby Ridge/Waco Siege

I only know of two, any more would be appreciated.

Thomas Lavy
>In 1992 a farmer tries to cross the Alaska-Canada border with ricin in his truck that he says he intends to use on his farm to poison coyotes
>Farmer is honest and forthright with the border agents and has no criminal record
>Agents turn him back but confiscate the ricin, farmer complies
>3 years later after the OKC bombing, FBI Agent digging through old reports finds a story about a border crosser with ricin
>Spins a web that he's a survivalist who intended to poison politicians or innocent people
>FBI gets the go-ahead for a raid of his farm
>FBI fucking bring along active duty soldiers from a local Army base, violating Posse Comitatus
>The combined force of FBI, Army and local police creep onto this guys' farm in the middle of the night
>He notices one of them, grabs a double barrel shotgun and exits onto the porch telling whoever's there to show themselves
>They say they are police and he surrenders without question
>Media paints this guy as a terrorist and he's facing life in prison
>Hangs himself in his prison cell with a blanket
I actually visited Lavy's grave while on a trip in Missouri where he's buried. It's a pain to reach, fuckton of backroads. Still tragic what happened to him and worth the visit, though.

Attached: Thomas_Lewis_Lavy.jpg (137x215, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kf8trl69kzo
definitions.uslegal.com/b/booby-traps/
vancouversun.com/news/local-news/b-c-court-of-appeal-to-rule-in-victoria-terror-case-that-centres-on-rcmp-conduct
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ken Ballew Raid
>Local police get word from a drug addict trying to escape jail time that he saw grenades in an apartment he broke into
>Apartment belonged to a Vietnam vet and Scout leader with no criminal record
>Police contact the ATF
>ATF do a no-knock raid on the apartment while wearing civilian clothes instead of uniforms
>Vet is in the bathtub when he hears the *CRASH CRASH BANG*
>His girlfriend is in the living room on the couch too and goes for a gun when she sees the civilian dressed home invaders
>Vet grabs a loaded Civil War era revolver and enters living room naked
>Agents open fire, one hits him in the head
>Vet fires off his revolver into the wall or ceiling as he falls and hits the floor
>Vet survives the headshot but half his body is paralyzed, grenades were (obviously) deactivated paper weights and he sues the shit out of the feds

Attached: Ballew.png (362x148, 8K)

Bump

>naked
>waving around cap and ball Colts
>shot by feds
Fuck, that would be me

Attached: 20190623_144925.jpg (720x878, 368K)

God feds are subhuman, we need another OKC to kill more subhuman fed faggots.

OKC didn't harm a single hair on a fed's head.
McVeigh just blew up a fuckton of Officer workers while the feds were conveniently out of the building.

>OKC didn't harm a single hair on a fed's head.
When's the last time you saw a Waco?

Attached: Bombs away.jpg (287x273, 18K)

The MOVE raid in Philadelphia. Don't know enough to greentext it though.

Thomas Lavy's case happened months after OKC.

While Lavy's case is sad and definitely infringing, it was no where on the level of Waco or Ruby Ridge. I can't remember any incidents since then of that magnitude. Not even the Oregon standoff of a few years ago, which would have definitely ended up with Lon shooting some woman that might have been there, was as bad as Waco. Not saying Tim spooked the spooks forever to never infringe but he definitely caused them to rethink their policy on large scale movie cringe assaults.

We need a half mile wide asteroid to hit D.C. I'd say a nuke but then there would be retaliation.

a half mile wide asteroid would fuck a lot more than just DC friend

Attached: Fed set up fuck up.jpg (467x488, 43K)

People who believe this are such low IQ nimrods I actually lose hope in humanity when I'm reminded they exist

What exactly makes it seem preposterous to you?

>feds aren't cartoon levels of incompetent
Sure thing glownigger.

What about it is anything but? Specifically. What about it isnt you projecting your own fantasies? Seemingly everybody that halfway believes it does so because they're already the type to claim everything as a false flag and desperately want/need something to validate these feelings.

>The office workers weren't feds
Shoo shoo Jew.

There are numerous documented cases of the feds spending millions setting up and planning terrorist attacks solely for the purpose of busting the idiots they bait into it. This was just a story posted on Jow Forums, there's no reason to believe its true; but if you're claiming that the feds long history of honesty and competence proves it impossible then you're full of shit.

Attached: J Edgar tranny.jpg (640x410, 89K)

Hello agent

Hey leftypol

>this is fake
>what makes you say that
>what makes you think it's real?
>look, there may not be any reason to think it DID happen, but if you're claiming that it COULDN'T happen then you're wrong
Ok cool
So you agree with me

The complete and utter lack of evidence is a good start. You cant claim police and federal agents are this incompetent but also claim they're so deadly organized they were able to stop ANY information on this entire debacle from being leaked out at ANY point. That includes when the news crews are reporting live from the location of the arrest, and you better believe a local group of 6-12 domestic terrorists who had plans to assassinate a judge, all while calling themselves a militia would've been reported on just as fast as today as in the 90s. But lo and behold you wont find anything other than this green text.

lol buttmad incompetent fed

Lavy had $80k in undeclared cash, four guns, over a quarter pound of ricin, and a bunch of books on poisoning and making booby traps, including one book on how to cook ricin from castor beans. He told customs guys that he used the ricin to kill coyotes, and also left it near his cash in the hope a robber would mistake it for cocaine and snort it. He also claimed to have stolen the ricin from an army base.

Reno/Clinton DOJ was definitely overzealous, but don’t make this guy out to be a saint. He absolutely broke the law.

Kill yourself glownigger.

Killed 9 secret service agents.

>don’t make this guy out to be a saint. He absolutely broke the law.
Did he ever poison anybody with ricin, or are we in the business of sentencing people for things they MIGHT do, now? Trick question; we've been doing that for decades.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add ‘within the limits of the law’, because law is often but the tyrant’s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
— Thomas Jefferson

Is that where they literally dropped a bomb out of a helicopter or am I thinking of something else?

>lots of cash
(((Banks))) lol
>"problematic" literature
You don't have books of traps?
>unorthodox predator hunting
See raccoon general
>Four guns
Gasp, four?!
>setting traps for robbing niggers
Where's the greentext of the guy who made a Problem Solver bomb and leaves it out?

That could have been any of us

>Claims office workers working for the fed gov aren't feds
>No feds are feds
But no, I'm leftypol. Right.

I didn't claim that you goddam dumbass

who would go on the internet and just talk out of their ass? i mean come on.

>McVeigh just blew up a fuckton of Officer workers
You didn't?

What about the Bundy Wildlife refuge standoff? Apparently there where 9 informants in the group.

The police and National Guard went door to door forcibly confiscating firearms in Southern Louisiana after Hurricane Katrina in 2005. The worst part is, people just went along with it and surrendered their guns. We haven’t had any disasters that bad since then, but if we ever do you can bet your ass they’d do it again.

youtu.be/kf8trl69kzo

Attached: 166295C1-99BF-444A-8DC6-D39FB2ED00FA.jpg (600x430, 102K)

do you think there are only two people here?

You joined the reply chain, you own those opinions whether you made the post or not.

You are too retarded to post here, and that's saying something

Another little bit of anonymous imageboard etiquette that has largely been forgotten (or never learned, more likely) by the tourists who came here and never left, just like they don't understand why you don't inb4 your own posts or why there are no girls on the internet. Good on you, user.

>I'm going to post in defense of another posters opinion but I'm not accountable for that
>No you're retarded
Hmm sure

Terrified people are easy to control, for most desire security rather than liberty. So it is, so it has always been. All you can do is speak and act for yourself, rather than lamenting about how the collective won't agree with you.

Doesn’t matter if he actually did it. He stated that he intended to, and he possessed the tools and knowledge to do it. Look at the statute he was charged under.

I’m not saying it’s right, but the letter of the law is clear. If he wasn’t willing to fight in court he should’ve kept his mouth shut. Talking to law enforcement is the stupidest kind of unforced error you can make.

Key word is “undeclared”. No matter what you or I think of it, there are limits to how much currency you can transport over borders without notifying the authorities. He was waaaay over that limit, but his reasons were apparently accepted because he only ended up having to declare like $20k, and none of his money was confiscated.

Carrying shitloads of US cash out of the country is generally very suspect because it often indicates trafficking activity. Whether it’s right or wrong to target people for it is irrelevant to the fact that it IS required that such quantities are declared to customs.

I didn’t use “problematic” to describe them. The books combined with the ricin (which he claimed to have stolen from the US Army) and his stated intent to use said ricin to poison people (would be burglars) was enough to rouse suspicions that this guy actually intended to poison people. That’s what he was eventually charged with.

Four guns that he could not legally transport through Canada at the time; a shotgun, two rimfire rifles, and a muzzleloader iirc. Combined with the large amount of cash, ricin, and his idiotic statements.. it was more than enough to get him turned away from Canada and placed on the feds radar.

>raccoons
Killing raccoons with ricin is like fishing with C4. Not to mention it is in fact illegal to possess or manufacture. Just a couple years ago a college student was nailed for making it in his dorm after watching something about it on tv.

Booby trapping your property is also illegal.

definitions.uslegal.com/b/booby-traps/

There were so many informants in that group, they couldn’t charge them with anything because so many of them were working for the feds.

I guess all those children he killed didn't matter huh?

this is why I always turn you "survivalist" types in to the FBI whenever I meet you irl. three and counting so far.

Based schizo poster

Quite a lot of complete morons post here regularly. If you think,

>but user said
>but user did

Is justification or somehow absolves you from consequence for doing dumb shit, you’re one of those morons. But by all means. Don’t know the law. There’ll be a thread about you getting your anus resized and some other moron will be there to defend you while the adults roll their eyes.

Saying that people shouldn't make him out to be a saint because he broke the law carries the implicit assumption that following the law is saintly. It's not. Besides, what qualifies one for sainthood depends on the religion, and I believe any ordained preist of the murder/k/ube would canonize him immediately if it were not for his lack of a significant body count.

You're pretty spot-on with the rest of the post, though. Know the laws that you intend to break, and break them openly and with full preparation to fight and defend your case.

Children have no place in a Federal building. The arrogance of the Fed led them to believe that nobody would dare target them if they used their children as a shield. They were wrong.

Not only did the FBI literally drop a bomb on an apartment complex, but the police prevented firefighters from going near it, causing almost the entire city block to burn down. They also shot at innocent unrelated people who were running out of their own burning apartments because cops figured that they were MOVE members.
The most fucked up part is that the raid was caused by an untrue claim of "terroristic threats," and the single police casualty that day was killed by friendly fire - which they still used as a justification to bomb MOVE.

Reading comprehension not a strong suite for you ehh chief? You said anyone who believes its true is an idiot. You have no evidence to believe its true or false but the story doesn't contradict with established facts or the established behavior of federal agents.

I'd argue that if you believe strongly that its false you're equally foolish as someone who's certain its true.

When I say “saint” I’m using it as shorthand for a paragon of virtue, or someone to be looked up to, someone who is innocent. The fact is, he simply isn’t any of those things. He’s an idiot who did incredibly idiotic things.. then killed himself to avoid the consequences.

There’s really no way to excuse having that much ricin and telling law enforcement both that you intended to kill people with it, and that you’d acquired it by stealing it from the military. If absolutely nothing else was present in the case, this bit alone would be more than enough for a trip to club fed. It was just an absolutely moronic thing to do, and I’m not sure I want anybody that stupid running around with extremely potent biotoxins or firearms.

I generally don’t like the .gov and how everything is overregulated and selectively enforced.. but this time the system worked. It’s unfortunate he died.

>I'd argue that if you believe strongly that its false you're equally foolish as someone who's certain its true.
Skepticism is never foolish until positive evidence has been supplied.

your post has already been submitted to the FBI. there is no reason to continue replying.

It was NYPD

PS there were no terrorists at WACO or Ruby Ridge

>PS there were no terrorists at WACO or Ruby Ridge
Sure there where, the federal government.

There will be more Ruby Ridges that's for sure

werent they communist niggers? good riddance

Many states ha e pass laws prohibiting such actions in the future. Some states even passed laws that grant ccw privileges to non-ccw permittees during the time of an emergency.

When a human shield gets harmed the only person with any responsibility is the person hiding behind one.

No-knock raids are such a travesty and mockery of every law under the sun. Why does nobody care?

And yet I'm going to, anyway, if only to display how worthless your faggot fearmongering is. At least I'll sage, since giving you a (You) does not warrant bumping the thread.

>Some states even passed laws that grant ccw privileges to non-ccw permittees during the time of an emergency.
Texas passed this law last week. I think its the first two weeks of a declared emergency, people are allowed to carry handguns without a license.
Of course, if we had constitutional carry it wouldn't be a problem, but that one faggot representative fucked it all up for us. We'll keep trying and hopefully he won't be there next time to stop it.

The Bundys were the feds. All the ones who didn't get time are feds.

This is some next level schitzoposting

>Completely innocent 'merican farmer framed by pure circumstance.
>Could be completely vindicated with a cursory examination of evidence; in fact would have a multi-million dollar lawsuit against Feds for violating due process.
>If story is true, would likely live rest of life in hillbilly luxury

>Kills self rather than face trial

Attached: 1530005610_yes.jpg (800x450, 88K)

Remember when Jow Forums was a weapons board?

>undeclared cash
Oy vey, goy, you tryin' ta starve us? It's anudda shoah!

Gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet.

>and that you’d acquired it by stealing it from the military

Why does the military have ricin?

no escape for traitors

>inb4 inb4 spam

FBI ain't gonna do shit unless they setup three elaborate honeypots first and have one catastrophically fail into a successful terror incident and charge an innocent man in a fourth plot that never existed.

Goddamn. That's fucked dude.

can't feds suppress news by classifying and seizing journostuff?

you're making the error of the 'should' and 'ought'

R E L A T E D
>what is freedom of press

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x613, 41K)

>Key word is “undeclared”. No matter what you or I think of it, there are limits to how much currency you can transport over borders without notifying the authorities

says fuckin who? It's my goddamn promissory notes, I can take them where I damn well please

>kills self
That's what the feds want you to believe.

those weren't just terrorists, those were full blown Enemy of the State and People traitors

This literally happened in canada

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/b-c-court-of-appeal-to-rule-in-victoria-terror-case-that-centres-on-rcmp-conduct

remember when your rights weren't being infringed every second of the day?

Are you fucking illiterate?
I wasn't saying the victims didn't matter, I was saying no feds were killed. Just innocent people.
The children weren't feds and were innocent.

Attached: Disgusted Cat.png (614x696, 551K)

Checking this out, thanks.

It’s irrelevant. Maybe they had it for testing? Maybe for poisoning niggers and fags at the local watering hole? Who cares?

I’m not defending the reasons, as I said. I am saying it IS going to get you unwanted attention.

Don’t take that faggots word for it. There’s more to the story.

Legally.. no. No you cannot.

legally, Article VI says you're my bitch

And just let the Russians, Iranians, and Chinese win?

nobody wins the infinite game, man

yes, let's just do nothing and let people get killed

technically no,
the classification system is only to be used to protect sources, methods, and general information that could cuase varying degrees of damage to US interests but using it to cover up information that is simply embarrassing is EXPLICITLY forbidden
>but since when has the government followed it's own rules

this is basically what waiting for the boogaloo is, tyrants kill innocents and patriots regardless of which choice you make

choosing to be inactive is accepting the status quo as valid- we can't hold you to law for it, but may it weigh your soul down in the end

Attached: what you don't do.jpg (1200x900, 164K)

>>but since when has the government followed it's own rules
since they've been able to amend rulemaking decisions and pass acts that provide them loopholes

if every member was an undercover that would have all been sorted out at the scene before anyone was actually processed, so ultimately there would be no police reports to show up on the blotter.
assuming none of the agencies brought a local news crew for the "perp-walk" it's easy to believe the press would never even know it went down

That's a fascinating perspective that does not glow in the dark at all.

Attached: IMG_20190622_122032.jpg (1000x972, 150K)

>Lavy had four guns
That's pretty underwhelmimg as evidence, glowbro.

>that product placement

Attached: CPT402-THE-CANADIAN-PRESS.jpg (640x480, 28K)

>and a bunch of books on poisoning and making booby traps, including one book on how to cook ricin from castor beans.
Fuck why did you have to remind me
>got caught in middle school with a flashdrive that had all this and more
>including a textfile named "how to burn down your school"

The Matthews/Kahl incident was pretty neat. The FBI tried to cover their tracks by burning the house... but it failed to burn. They lied about trying to burn it and then had to recant due to overwhelming evidence.