That little extra thing you carry with you

Do you have something as part of your gear that is there just as a good luck charm of sorts? As a part of your EDC.
Doesn't have to be useful or even make sense. But you just have it with you just because.

Me? I carry a single steel BOLT on my bag. I have my "field kit" which I take with me every time when I leave the house for some longer trip. A knife, first aid kit, compass, water canteen, charger for my cellphone, emergency space blanket, that sort of things... And a bolt.

I have been carrying it for like 4-5 years now. Kinda like a nod to the STALKER book/games, but mostly just for shits and giggles. I have never needed it for anything, but I still carry it.

Do you have any special items or good luck charms you carry with you?

Attached: bolt.jpg (600x600, 22K)

No because I'm not a superstitious Gyppo that carries useless shit. I also don't carry a fucking go bag or whatever the fuck you want to call it when I go out.

>I have been carrying it for like 4-5 years now. Kinda like a nod to the STALKER book/games
yeah I'm thinking this is fucking cringe bro

I said come in! Don't just stand there!

I carry a firecracker with a long fuse

Remember when it was OK to have a little fun? To do something silly just for laughs?

Attached: grinch.jpg (310x702, 59K)

>not calling even subtly on chaos magic
Fish chum.
I can't really call them good luck charms or anything, but I always have at least one spent 12ga shell in my bags. I take a whiff of the spent powder every now and then, just to remind myself the concrete jungle I have to live in isn't all there is to the world.

> breathe in gunpowder
> this reminds me that cities aren't everything

If you dont like cities you dont like civilization. Every rural pussy is a complete cuck; wealthier, educated people live in the city. I can guarantee that I am more likely to have to kill someone or get attacked downtown than in some shitty inbred town so it's more dangerous as well. Country life is for people who dont want to accomplish anything, who dont want opportunities, who are scared. You don't want to be like them

I live in Philly, and I love seeing the Pensyltucky types come here. You can see them driving or walking around from a mile away and half of them just look absolutely fucking frightened of everything.

Attached: 42A0681F-AF16-48E4-87AE-A063AC6CDB1C.jpg (746x497, 228K)

I've got two Bobbie-pins in my wallet just in case i need to pick a lock... something I've never done

you'd never be able to turn the cylinder with a bobby pin, you'd need a knife or something.

i didn't think the knife was worth mentioning, but I've always have one on me or handy. this was more about our little talisman we keep around. things like grenade pins and "REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT'' tags

>"REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT'' tags

this shit is turbo gay and about on par with thin blue line patches, both are usually seen together.

What if you actually work on aircraft?

You're a fucking pussy. I have sorghum cane, tomatoes, blueberries, and blackberries growing in my garden right now. I'm only on 12 acres but its my fucking land. I just walked off my back porch, took a piss and then practiced shooting the steel targets me and the wife set up. Enjoy living on top of all the spics and niggers in the city. I'm the king of my domain and can choose to enter the city or not at my leisure. Sitting in traffic, waiting in lines, having to see hobos panhandling you for money, inner city niggers, oh and good luck if there's a significant incident that requires you to get out of town. You're the fucking cuck and I'll punch you in your estrogen filled, weak chinned, faggot ass face if you ever step to me with that gay shit in real life.

I've actually picked a lock for work before, it was pretty handy to have in that moment. And again when I got a mystery box from my dead great grandfather that he kept in his closet that no one had the key to. It had a model 10 inside it.

I walk softly
and carry a big stick

Attached: 1547614832027.gif (322x175, 1.76M)

LOL country fags are the biggest söyboys in the states. Where do you think the martial arts gyms are? Where do you think the money is? Haha I could literally wring your hillbilly neck with one hand. I'm your richer, more intelligent, more alpha counterpart. You're a shit shot too, congrats you can take potshots at 30 yds in your backyard lmao. We have to deal with real threat of violence everyday, you live a life of laziness, decadence, ignorance, and comfort. The fact that you try to act like your gardening is something I should be afraid of, lmao. You're basically a woman no one gives a fuck about gardening you stupid inbred cuck. Stay mad.

Just know that by living like an animal you have wasted your life, you will never be anything great or be better than your forefathers, instead of looking for opportunity you chose laziness. Which is why you are where you are, in a stagnant shithole. Inbred snowflake

I do, the only acceptable place for them is on keyrings.

>carrying useless garbage for sentimental reasons
That's gay as fuck. What are you, a woman?

>I'm only on 12 acres but its my fucking land
No, the land belongs to the governement. They are just nice enough to let you squat on it for a fee.

all of your arguments are absolute shit, man. i can't fathom somebody as mentally cucked as you are.

Attached: received_349010699292319.jpg (658x959, 34K)

Back to the lefty discord you faggot

I always make sure to have a nice, clean spare pair of panties with me just in case ;)

Attached: 120716skippy-virgin-diaries1.jpg (300x206, 14K)

Me too. Ironically mine doesn't even say "Remove Before Flight", mainly because I got it before I started working in aircraft maintenance.

Attached: IMG_20190325_181244__01.jpg (4608x2592, 3.83M)

>city bugmen

its the skinny jeans cutting off circulation to his brain

Attached: 1520230123225.jpg (600x698, 89K)

When I walk around the city I don’t ring a bag, but there is one in my truck. When I walk around my farm out in the boonies I still don’t. Just my .22lr I don’t understand where you faggots are coming from carrying a big bag with you for “edc shit” you look like a huge faggot with it on

Attached: 9D59C7A4-12AD-4D9C-AE4D-D0C8CD272551.jpg (750x1334, 192K)

Also phoneposting like a nigger. I’m on a road trip but I gotta get my daily shit posting on

A+ quality pasta, simply surperb cringe

The only silly thing I have is phosporescent paint on one of my high visibility vests. The company logo isn't too different. Haven't met anyone that knows what a Keeper sigil is because I'm in the sticks. I've had weird shit on me before that has actually been useful in situations out of bad Sierra games.

It's really easy to learn and those pins are good picks when you unfold them. You want something a little thicker as a torque wrench. I stripped the steel liner out of my old windshield wipers and cut them down into a wrench with wire cutters. I carry mine because I've needed them before.

Attached: 69844db190a1c905bf517be90b8509f6.png (539x450, 95K)

Attached: BA7CEB9B-5D91-48ED-9833-78309F2F84E7.png (373x327, 220K)

How you liking the shield?

>I take a whiff of the spent powder every now and then, just to remind myself the concrete jungle I have to live in isn't all there is to the world.
Kek, what a fucking retard.

Your mom’s phone number.

Lightweight and comfortable to carry. I've put at least 1000 rounds of varying type and quality with zero issues. It's small and light so it's hard to shoot, and I'm not a great handgun shooter in the first place, so I'm not qualified to say much about it in terms of performance.

>citycucks still assmad about country chads

What if they say "remove before checkpoint" "not legal in california"?

A spent .40 casing I picked up off the ground the first time my boyfriend and I went shooting innawoods together.

Attached: C07-SD5.jpg (1000x1000, 105K)

>either gay or a woman
>40sw
Checks out.

Carrying a bolt is good when you ride a motorcycle. Cager being a dipshit? Pull in front of him and drop the bolt.

Suburban kids represent!
We don't live in the fucking woods that scare us with their bears
We're too anti-social for cities that scare us with their crime

Yet we're somehow technically the most likely to live in SHTF scenarios because COMMUNITY, SPACE, and RESOURCES

Unless you live on a block occupied by douchebags with no useful skills/talents/hobbies, or ah shit there's an armory/military instillation like a mile away we're going to be fucking nuked shit shit fuck shit.
In which case you're fucked on all fronts!

A piece of paper with random letters and symbols written on it.I want people to waste time trying to decode it in case I die and somebody finds my corpse.

That'll only happen if you die in a weird way or kill a bunch of people on the way out

Otherwise it's just "This nigga that got hit by a bus has his ID and some garbage in his pocket. Notify his bitches and hoes"

I carry two dice in my pocket, have been for about a year.

A 30-30 casing, from the first bullet I ever fired out of a gun I owned

Some guy on a motorcycle hit my windshield with one of those whip things they sometimes carry. I'm sure I did something wrong like cut him off or something. Anyways, when he hit my windshield, it scared the shit out of me and I jerked the wheel. Swerved into the guy and he went over his bike and under my right wheels. I felt bad for a while, but he kinda did it to himself.

Actually yes, I have a bolt with a strip of white cloth on it too, exactly like the STALKER games.

You're so...domesticated.

Sounds like an idiot. You would have to get close to a car to use a whip. Using bolts lets you drop them and get away. Also adds a level of plausible deniability, since it may of been trash on the road picked up by the bike tires.

Based and taffer pilled

>If you dont like cities you dont like civilization
>I can guarantee that I am more likely to have to kill someone or get attacked downtown than in some shitty inbred town so it's more dangerous
lmao which is it

>he sniffs car and shit fumes 24/7
>claims to be superior

Attached: 1527812981540.jpg (971x565, 141K)

I have a mood ring that I scrapped the color changing shit off of on a chain around my neck. Had it as a ring for years, now keep cause I don't know why.

>good luck charm
spare mag

Then you’re probably a huge faggot for a bunch of other reasons.

Bitch no you wouldn’t. I’d parry your punch, then I’d hit you with a double jab, cross, hook, uppercut, combo. Then I’d finish you off with a spinning back kick to the face.

Shut up bitch. Right when you threw your first throw, I'd immediately drop down to my knees, viciously suck your dick through your pants.

Damn, that’s actually my one weakness.