How’s my loadout?

Attached: ACA86D35-CC62-4CDD-912F-169BD39DA3FF.jpg (3088x2316, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ee20ZBedevk
youtube.com/watch?v=c-UNFSZ8VKU
vimeo.com/113090312
gideontactical.com/store/category.aspx/categoryId/1972/Hard-Armor-Plates/#/orderby/9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Domed from 30 feet by a marshal/10

Sorry for rotated photo.

Pretty awful

>no armor
>drop leg
>above two combined
>drop leg worn too low and loose
I mean shit theres more but why bother, those are the most glaring

Fag/10

wheres your plate nigger

Because they add that much more weight.

>i want to wear armor so that means you have to as well

Attached: 602A9D0D-FFF5-407D-8A3F-FB89386C774E.jpg (750x300, 66K)

Attached: D6DE3220-18B4-472B-8A88-A29D3472B6B0.jpg (597x399, 33K)

>but you dont have a chest plate on

Attached: 989A8BF0-40C9-43BA-AC27-E2E5CEC824F5.jpg (399x671, 65K)

>not wearing armor lmao plebs

Attached: AD5B924C-CBF3-4A3F-9C80-FCCC7EBED1C8.jpg (400x541, 79K)

>look at these retards

Attached: AFDADCFC-C8A4-4A58-BED0-B7241DB511F2.jpg (472x400, 46K)

Why are you wearing a million belts and a drop leg without any armor you turbo autist? Have you tried running and bounding with that drop leg on?
>no you haven't
Focus less on looking like your favorite cosplay and more on function. Or fitness since wearing plates is apparently too much for you to handle.

Its always sad when I'm reminded how retarded this board can be.

PATHETIC

>this chestplate is really going to help in this position

Attached: 6585FC50-9052-4C2B-96BD-36F1CDE02C90.jpg (611x400, 60K)

Fuck your Jew rifle.

>you think you can mess with me haha you dont even have a chest plate get vanquished

Attached: E4EBABC1-3AA3-46A8-9804-E43A262EEC0F.gif (480x270, 2.15M)

Posting Eastern Europeans isn't helping your cause dipshit. Plates are the difference between a sucking chest wound and broken ribs/bruising. You also aren't a sniper in a Russian Guards unit invading Georgia in the mid-2000s

You know what happens when they catch a round? A medic runs them to the rear for medical treatment. You know what happens when you catch a round? You die in the bushes choking on your own blood. You aren't an operator. You're a goober. Take every advantage you can.

>these dirt squirrels dont even have armor how the fuck did they survive

youtube.com/watch?v=Ee20ZBedevk

Fuck any direct impingement rifle including your precious AR-15.

OP will probably never put any of that gear on besides for taking pictures and larping, so who cares of he doesn't own or wear armor.

ok enjoy getting shot in the face. nvm you dont go prone because you have a chest plate on and can tank combat.

Attached: CAD4E761-3CC9-4AB9-9795-850237A47165.jpg (702x602, 116K)

Why the drop leg hate? I don’t get it.

>You aren't an operator. You're a goober.
No amount of armor will change that. You kind of undid your own argument.

>user 3.6 attoseconds after the boogaloo starts

Attached: 1560884214131.jpg (713x867, 135K)

>never ran while wearing a drop leg fucking about running balance and constantly slipping lower
get out and workout, fat scum

Attached: 1472628939117.jpg (500x500, 83K)

Drop legs are great if you have armor on and need to clear it, or sitting for long periods of time. OP pic shows his hanging way to damn low, so any running and its gonna flop around like a mother fucker. It also looks like OP would actually have to lean in just to even reach the gun.

s-stop making fun of us! we'll totally win when the hootenanny begins

Have you considered the mortality rates of shitty slav conflicts? not saying they're directly related but having no PPE cant exactly help Gena the Gopniks chances of not ending up on a pile of corpses on a flatbed truck.

Enjoy getting pushed by somebody who moves on your position and fucks you up you goober. Shit-covered gorka pants and all.
He asked for critique of his loadout, he got it
A low ride hip holster accomplishes what a drop leg does without inhibiting movement. Drop legs are for wearing armor since the armor interferes with your draw. OP has his much too low and loose. He obviously doesnt practice movements with it like that.

>i cant envision different tactics and apply one circumstance to all
>implying id waddle into an enemy bases killzone
>implying i wouldnt wait for the enemy to enter my killzone and ambush them
>implying i ever even considered armor
>not realizing youre the larper and cletus with his zero’d hunting rifle and stock sleeve of ammo with a water bottle in his pocket wont do more damage than you

Attached: 7BE4583D-6D58-486C-931E-DA7E6B6D2F5B.jpg (632x400, 123K)

take this picture:
Pretend you got captured by the Iranians and they make you eat the dogs poop in his dog bowl. Take a picture of that, it s more realistic

Drop leg holsters are generally perceived to be more of a liability than an asset. The only people I know who like them are people who have never used one, or haven't used one for more than posing in front of a mirror or shambling around a convention while it's filled with a plastic prop. Literally everyone I've ever talked to who has used one for more than ten minutes to retain a real gun prefers a belt holster; even static security guards.
My best advice is to wear one on a hike and decide for yourself.

post pic of dog instead

Fuck armor. It’s heavy and yes, while it will (possibly) stop a round or two, it takes up precious space. My chest rig isn’t just for ammo. It holds comms, batteries and tools. A chest rig ON TOP of a carrier is just too fucking much.

The clash of black on tan makes you more visable than you ever need to be.
That oldschool nylon duty belt is not doing you any favors for carrying shit unless you have suspenders or the old school web gear to go with it.

Also, why do you fuckers always get reflective sunglasses? Go get some anti reflective polarized glasses that offer basic ballistic protection.

Also, you can afford an overpriced aug, where are your NODs?

Attached: nightvision crossbow.jpg (498x333, 31K)

AK master race.

>while it will (possibly) stop a round or two
Buy real armor, then it will definitely stop more than one round. Which means it literally saved your life
>takes up space
what
>My chest rig isn’t just for ammo. It holds comms, batteries and tools. A chest rig ON TOP of a carrier is just too fucking much.
No, it's not.

>shemagh
>no plate
>drop leg
I cringed so hard I nearly collapsed into a black hole, congrats on your LARP outfit user

Keep reading
>so take every advantage you can
>Implying everyone is just going to stand around and let you ambush them
Oh yeah I forgot you're an elite sniper operator with your Tavor. I hope you try that and you remember this thread when somebody reacts to your near ambush and kills your ass. Or they drop mortars and a piece of hot shrapnel embeds itself in your chest

Don't ask for criticism if you are going to throw a tantrum when it is offered

AR15 is not direct impingement, retard. You also don't even know why you dislike DI, because you've never even seen a DI rifle in person.

if wearing armor gives you the balls to attempt shooting at your enemies go ahead. not everybody wants to wear it and it doesnt always make you more effective.

>Hurr durr eyes don need plate because me only larp.

Seriously that's one piece of equipment that will stop you from dying if you happen to get pot shotted by either some coon in an impala or your friend ADing while larping.

T. Don't have plates yet but it's among my next purchases

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-17-22-46-47.png (720x1280, 358K)

Yes, he got it, but to then sperg on over it is just retarded as shit. He gave his reason on why he didn't want to wear it, that alone should of made you shut the fuck up.

>implying im the op
the op has garbage gear he cant even sprint in.

What you mean is
>I can't afford plates that don't weigh 10lbs each, so I won't bother
And that's ok.

He's wrong. We don't do that respecting retarded opinions bullshit here. Go back.

Honestly ass
Lacking aesthetics on the basis of being too visually noisy

im a sniper. i see and dont be seen. i value being light as a ghost.

sell that gun and fix your messy old house up. Look at those walls and door and ceiling! Lazy larper

Attached: 00f0f_2j8xP8JZBAO_1200x900.jpg (600x448, 27K)

>im a sniper
>at the range

OP here. Fuck all of you. I like my gear, it literally puts me ahead of 98% of people around me when the boogaloo happens. But since we’re on the subject, why not just purchase a Kevlar vest over plates? I still don’t get it.

>why doesnt this retard have plates on doesnt he know how much more effective he’d be

Attached: DF771868-ED03-42BA-BF12-13DCA19DCA52.jpg (700x372, 50K)

Also this guy is carrying a vector which is made for cqc.

Literally an assault position where bullets will be thick in the air.

I could understand if his build was focused around a bolt rifle for long range engagements and hiking.

But for this build he needs a plate, fuck I need a plate. Everyone needs a plate

SeeWelcome to Jow Forums now git the fuck out

Attached: edd12be4353abd2048b7452eeb2da697.jpg (480x475, 37K)

some 15 year old with a scoped 243 axis and a box of ammo will literally be more effective than you

No, you're not. You need to practice, and pay people to teach you how to shoot. Stop buying gear until you do that, please. Armor will not save you from your current mentality, so spend that money on ammo and classes.

Because kevlar won't stop rifle rounds, for starters

Because they didn't have ceramic plates during the vietnam war, retard.
>im a sniper

Attached: 1512511245766.jpg (768x576, 99K)

Kevlar stops limited types of calibers, usually only pistol
Plates are good for a lot of common rifle rounds, depending on the certification level

Your gear is above-average but you will have near-peers who can bool on you, and I estimate it's a bit above 2%
Friends are gear
More friends with guns is a better loadout

Kevlar isn't designed for rifle rounds. They cut through as if the material want there.

Kevlar will stop pistol rounds so that's a start. Look into the science behind stopping toggle rounds. It's super interesting.

That’s an IWI Tavor, friend.

It is just amazing how people refuse to learn from other peoples mistakes.
Even traffic cops wear plates now, anyone playing GI Joe should take a clue from those law dog homos.

Nobody had plates then, and theres nothing more ineffective than being dead, like 60k of the Americans who fought in Vietnam.

agreed fellow armor wearer. i expect to survive being shot at with accurate enough opponents that hit my plate. i have never considered that people will aim for the pelvis or head. i also treat my combat fantasies as knowing exactly where im being shot at from.

>man most likely to be shot by a sniper doesn't need plates

Nice Halloween costume fag

>a fucking laser pointer

Wow

no user you don't understand he's a shadow in the night he's whispering death he'll never get shot at even once

Soft kevlar will stop exactly zero rifle rounds.

Pelvis is possible, head is hard to shoot and anyone would know that. Luckily most people default to center mass under stress so you just need to avoid dying in the first bullet

>But since we’re on the subject, why not just purchase a Kevlar vest over plates?

did you completely ignore the recent shooting?

Now you're getting closer to a real argument, but it still doesn't really work

>w-what if they shoot somewhere OTHER than your plate?
>huirdur you don't know they'll hit your plate!
You're right! Just look at this fool!
youtube.com/watch?v=c-UNFSZ8VKU
Doesn't he know the muj could have just shot him in the head? You should tell him plates are pointless.

Prepped and ready to die for Israel/10

armor helped these zogbots (by making sure theyre turtle mode and cant maneuver fast enough to not get btfo by insurgents traveling light and agile)

vimeo.com/113090312

Yes because lacking armor alone would have let them move fast enough to dodge a fuckton of hadjis coming towards them
Jesus you're retarded

Well, since this turned into an armor thread, is front and back protection absolutely necessary? I'm already gonna pass on side plates for now, but I'm wondering if I can get away with just a slick, front plate only setup so I don't have to do a lot of fiddling with the rest of my poorfag gear until I save enough money for a better carrier and a second plate.

What is this load out even for? Why are you dressed like you're gonna go shoot up a federal building. You need water and food. Why do you even have a pistol you are going to die before you even get a chance to use it and the weight could better be used for food and water.

Pic is far out but I have
AR w 20 rd 3-9 scope
4 30rd mags
Rain gear
Food for 2 days
Nalgene and msr filter for 1000 gallons
First aid
Ax multi tool
Fire starters
And I can run in my gear for 3 miles in the woods.

You are gonna get smited.

Attached: IMG956406.jpg (1600x1200, 228K)

>titled operation red wings
>combat footage is from the Bella Ambush
good job retard, you're probably the spic that posted it too
>outmaneuvered because of armor
More like outmaneuvered because it was a fucking ambush where they were massively outnumbered 5 to 1. Also, more than half the people involved survived specifically because they had body armor. Which enabled them to actually engage in a 20 hour firefight again, against 5 to 1 odds.

Fucking retarded piece of shit, I'd tell you to go die but you seem intent on doing that without my intervention.

Front is imperative, back is recommended as it balances weight but I'd argue it's better to have one front plate than none at all. Try to get both.

Where do you live? Does the color match the natural terrain?

A rear plate isn't necessary for home defense stuff, but for doing military grunt shit, you need it for shrapnel protection and if someone maneuvers behind you.

You're going to die from a single handgun round just like the recent shooter did. Get a carrier.

I know, but I'm poor and my gear is somewhat "back heavy" as it is. Another question: so far a lot of my Google results come up with "LE/Mil Only" shit from sellers. Where's a good place to get quality ceramic plates?

Side SAPI's do limit mobility though. I absolutely detested wearing mine in Afghanistan. Front and back SAPI's are a necessity without a doubt.

What kills me are the fuckfaces that will put their mags on the front plate carrier and never assume that they will go prone. For fuck's sake put your mags on your belt or sides.

Trade out the hatchet for a lw folding saw

enjoy getting a matchking shot through your dick and out your asshole by a sniper like me who sees but isnt seen because he travels light and keeps his energy up for sprinting away if compromised. enjoy your glorified jog called a sprint in armor.

What's with all these faggots doxing themselves?

Is the Jow Forums summer class of 2019 more retarded than previous?

Here you go, girl:

gideontactical.com/store/category.aspx/categoryId/1972/Hard-Armor-Plates/#/orderby/9

The movie was bullshit bro

>TAR-21 jewnology
not gunna make it

Kys jewnigger

I'm not talking about the movie bro, I'm talking about the Bella Ambush, since that's what that footage is of.
enjoy missing with your mosin

>this user trying to hard to keep other anons from dying
>other anons fighting him the whole way
baka

>he's so weak he can't do that with armor on
You should have been hitting the gym with training plates and doing all of your running with your kit on so it feels like nothing when you wear it for real
I am the definition of maneuver warfare. If you step into my fade your life is forfeit. Every room I'm in is a gun room. Every truck I'm in is a guntruck. Every plane I'm in is a gunship. I will run towards the sniper in full kit and laugh as he strikes my armor in a panic, before I descend upon him and dump 9mm into his spine.
I will use my Lynx from a standing position to absolutely buttfuck your cover - if you have any - before lighting your exact position with FLIR drones. You cannot beat the juggernaut of the field, the perfect mesh of man and machine. No sniper is safe when the eyes and ears of the battlefield rest with the enemy.

Thanks, friend.

Sad. Why u support kikes?

no faggot. im already carrying water in a small pack and a couple mags up front with perfect balance. adding armor would make me slow and useless like you.

>wooooosh