ITT we discuss ways Iran can survive or do the most damage before going down

How many ships could Iran realistically sink?
What if they threatened to hit Saudi Arabia with missiles in retaliation? What if they falseflagged Pakistan so that it looks like America hit them with something to get a nuclear state on their side?
What if they threatened to hit Greece with a bunch of missiles?
Americans are sure to care if Greeks get hit right?

All in all if they manage to delay things till the point where they have nukes they'll be able to survive indefinitely once they've done that.

Attached: iran ballistic missiles.jpg (833x1024, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3PQW2tMMn2A
zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-23/escobar-one-quadrillion-reasons-why-washington-fears-irans-maximum-counter-pressure
ejmagnier.com/2019/06/21/iran-and-trump-on-the-edge-of-the-abyss/
twitter.com/walid970721/status/1142393069423288321
theintercept.com/2019/03/12/tucker-carlson-tapes-rupert-murdoch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They can't reach anything I care about, so I don't really give a fuck.

they can reach all of the US bases in the region and can affect lives of tens of thousands of americans.

If they have nukes I would target Saudi Arabia or Israel
If all is lost and the invasion is inevitable I would probably sell half-enriched fuel to my terrorist friend to make dirty bombs

Do you think those bases could defend against the onslaught?
Iran's best bet is to go out guns blazing. I guess developing long range missiles was a good idea when you don't have nukes.

The oil price is going to triple and you won't be riding to walmart as you used to do.

But America doesn't need oil from the middle east

>Do you think those bases could defend against the onslaught?
no. look at the amount of missiles Iran has. there's be thousands of lives lost. scores of planes and ships would be lost too.

worst of all, Trump would not get re-elected.

>But America doesn't need oil from the middle east
dumb nigger, that's not how economics works.
ps: stick to shitposting on /b/ and /lgbt/.

Why do subhuman shithole countries struggle with developing global range ICBMs?

He wouldn't need to get reelected during a conflict of that scale.

>welfare queens getting their comeuppance
Oh no, what will I do?

Whatever you say Netanyahu.

They ain't got no money and have shit infrastructure and base of industry.

Not every country is the US/USSR that enjoyed the unopposed opportunity to test ICBMs before laws were put in place to make missile R&D prohibitively difficult.

I wonder why Iraq didn't think of this. Was it because Saddam was retarded?

watch:

Attached: 1534837986692.jpg (720x761, 73K)

John Bolton should be skullfucked by a gorilla.

>what is scud
turns out missiles are a bit of a meme. Accuracy is too shit to be worth a damn

Not many people want a war but if it happens people will side with the government because they'll know that it has to be ended even if it was a mistake.

We don't, but most of are allies do. We can keep ourselves going, but we do not have the ability to fuel our own economy and that of NATO and out other allies, especially in the midst of a shooting war.

*our not are
*our not out

Sounds like Europe’s problem then. They should send their military if it’s so important

They did you underaged Gender studies major.

Brits, Frogs, and Poles are the only militarily useful Euros. The rest of them are limp-wristed idiots

Most of irans dangerous assets will be the first targets of any offence into the place, since they pose a threat to more than just the military effort. The vast majority of any conflict with Iran will consist of large scale guerilla offenses across the globe on us and allied assets or just the general public. They will probably try to invade isreal with proxy forces if they can. Things like this will be the most important factor to think about when dealing with Iran, who has funded or created many if not most of the "freedom fighters" in the region, and thereby there offshoots and cells everywhere else. It will be seen as a holy war by them.

Attached: 1561254174723m.jpg (553x1024, 61K)

Nobody ever thinks of the consequences. Or maybe the fallout was the plan all along

That's why who can afford it uses their space programs: see France with ESA and Ariane

If the Poles sent any sizeable force elsewhere, they wouldn't have a home to go back to.

there will be no war and Iran is fucked....so fucked
may become Syria part II

Attached: 1553216459790s.jpg (125x103, 3K)

Imagine being this retarded

This. Poles aren't even good at anything. the UK is basically the only European force that the US can rely on.

Oil is sold on a global market.

I'll reiterate what he said; sounds like it's Europe's problem, not America's.

This.

Iran’s economy as of right now is in the gutter, their infrastructure would get fucked over hard by American bombings. I don’t doubt that they’d be able to beat the US by guerrilla warfare, but they’re best off not pissing off the US too much. The real fight is over the Gulf of Aden and the Strait of Hormuz, where shit tons of oil pass through to Europe and America. Hence it will mostly be proxy wars.

>but they’re best off not pissing off the US too much
No point in not pissing everywhere if your country is going to get destroyed anyway
And there's nothing they can do if America wants war.

Yeah, the problem is that Iran probably can't afford 6 more years of heavy sanctions like these, the leadership is backed into a corner and feels they would rather confront the US now instead of after years of severe sanctions.

Attached: nt209uf29ci11.jpg (1242x781, 76K)

>I wonder why Iraq didn't think of this
They did, and they tried it. That's why anyone that knows history laughs at the people who are sperging about "tens of thousands of casualties".

Two shitheads who know nothing about anything.

Oil companies in the US are still barely making it by, as prices are at historic lows still. Entire basins are shut down with almost no production out of the Anadarko, Bakken, Powder River, and Marcellus plays, because they are not economic at this price. We have a shit ton of resource we can push to market literally overnight in the right price environment, easily enough to supply Europe and the US together. People (especially cum chuggers like you) have no fucking clue how strong the US o&g sector is.

t. Exploration Geologist lower 48

Attached: uh oh.jpg (960x542, 52K)

This. Hell, if anything, this is a play to fuck over everyone in the middle east/the entirety of OPEC by fucking around in the middle east again and making oil prices shoot up, revolutionizing our position in the O&G sector.

>"But Jow Forums told me there was nothing to gain for America and it was only the joos!"

The only thing Iran needs to ensure the Kikes and Muttniggers permanently fuck off is to take possession of a nuclear weapon and delivery vehicle.

I think a lot of it comes down to the quality of US intelligence on the quantity and location of Iranian launch vehicles. They may opt for a first strike in a situation where they're confident they can sufficiently cripple Iran's second strike capability. It's not unlike nuclear deterrence theory really.

They can just put fag flags on their roof's so the Americans can't bomb them without being Homophobic.

No, then the US could just spin it as protecting the sanctity of the symbols.

confirmed for a dumb nigger with zero knowledge about economics and markets.
you seem to be so retarded that you don't even understand that even if the US doesn't import a single barrel of oil, the world price increase would immediately increase the prices of oil in the US too.

dude, this is Macro Econ 101. go fucking take an online course... if your brain can still work after so much chemical putting or drugs you've suffered.

Stay mad kike

Oy vey

>oil prices go up
>it becomes profitable to draw from reserves
>production increases
>successfully takes advantage of the new market conditions

you're an idiot who doesn't even understand what oil reserves are for, how much they'd last and how long it takes to bring them online.

just post less. you're just a stupid hick who barely finished HS.

>John Bolton desperately shilling for war on Jow Forums

>but if it happens people will side with the government
Lol. Bitch, people have internet and don't trust ameripig government even the slightest after the recent exposures. You won't arrange another Gulf of Tonkin farce for everyone to believe. The public, even such a dumb one as americans, will bury anyone who does that alive.

Cope harder.

Why are you so mad? Did your country get “liberated” or something?

Ameripig, pls.

Attached: murica pls go.jpg (915x1023, 384K)

>oh no what will I do
Get drafted probably

No one is going to be drafted over Iran. That’s literally r*ddit tier retardation. The last thing the military wants is people who didn’t volunteer to be there.

He's right though, Americans aren't buying this farce.

Bolton Pls go

Dont you have actual generals and shit to discuss this shit with? Leave Jow Forums alone.

>can affect lifes of americans

nothing of importance in the end

They should, and probably will, just bomb the shit out of Israel. They're the real enemy that keep shilling the US into wanting to fight them. Russia and possibly China will deal with the US, but the source of the problem is the rats nest of Israel.

this is why Trump has backed down and is now trapped in a corner.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-23/escobar-one-quadrillion-reasons-why-washington-fears-irans-maximum-counter-pressure

Attached: 1544798162898.jpg (718x259, 31K)

another amazing analysis of what's going on:

Attached: 1544899792170.jpg (688x662, 120K)

Why do these artists always end up making 'murica look cool?

Pat Buchanan schooling that idiot neocon Sean Hannity:

twitter.com/walid970721/status/1142393069423288321

Attached: 1540503851769.jpg (524x425, 39K)

>cool

Attached: fat-dumb-and-ugly-9781451603903_hr.jpg (1400x1400, 180K)

That's 'murica of the old. New 'murrica looks like this.

Attached: 1538222618824.jpg (3007x1984, 731K)

I don't get who Fox News is even for. The're not extreme enough for the alt right, too far right for anybody left of centre and are too reactionary/generally stupid for the moderate right too. Who even watches it?

I have no idea. but I can tell you with absolute certainty that Tucker Carlson is the most intelligent person there.

link from a post above in this thread :

Tucker's the only person on FOX News that is not a retarded neocon shill.

>Who even watches it?

old people

Are you joking? Ticker Carlson has come out and said in several interviews that he is a shill and that he just says whatever Murdoch wants him to. You're totally deceived or you're the shill here.

theintercept.com/2019/03/12/tucker-carlson-tapes-rupert-murdoch/

But then they'd have to throw themselves off the roof.

>Tucker Carlson is the most intelligent person there

I see Poe's law is in full effect today.

go back to plebbit, nigger

Despite their best efforts, the article makes it clear to anyone who isn't autistic that he was joking. In response to (jokingly) being called Rupert Murdoch's bitch, he said:

"I'm 100 percent Rupert Murdoch's bitch, what ever he tells me to to I do." he later added: "I would be honored if he would cane me like I cane my own servants.". The related articles at the bottom of the page also make it clear that this site has already decided that Fox is the lovechild of Satan, Hitler, and Ronald Reagan.

>You're totally deceived or you're the shill here.
Remember, the left always accuses you of they are doing.

* of what

did you even read that article? are you fucking retarded or a libtard?
he's right about everything.

ps: The Intercept is a leftist neocon publication.

>sends your source to federal prison
nothing personnel, kiddo

Attached: 1519039109660.jpg (690x720, 58K)

Also, I hope everyone used an ad blocker when they read this. Don't give these rats one cent.

Attached: D9s3NfZXs.jpg (745x691, 57K)

>When the us declares a war on terrorists it created

Attached: us oil and opium.jpg (419x583, 60K)

Oh wait, wrong pic.

Attached: 1550790573625.jpg (640x640, 96K)

>zerosense

It's a containment board.

We don't want you but we might need you. It's likely war with Iran would be on the same scale and scope of Vietnam

t. butthurt libtard neocon

Attached: 1538785431260.jpg (497x455, 35K)

US Strikes would attempt to lop the head off of Enemy CnC as rapidly as possible, like was done in Iraq. Iranian commanders would need to have contingencies in place, and ideally have some sort of distributed command / CnC system in place to mount an effective defense.

Since fighting US air power directly is out of the question, you'd want to make fighting a ground war as painful as possible. Obvious access routes for supply chains and ground vehicles should be mined, IED'd, guerrilla, what have you. The S-400 systems may or may not work vs stealth but would be best kept hidden and then used after the US plays their alpha strike card. The loss of a B-2, F-35, F-22, etc. in combat would be a huge morale blow.

The Iranian sub fleet should ideally mine the Straight of Hormuz, and completely deny shipping, for as long as possible. Surface action would be difficult due to US air superiority. Several of their best submarines would ideally "disappear", only to reappear attacking US shipping; causing manpower and time loss as they're searched for. If you're really ballsy, you just follow a container ship back to LA / SF what have you, and cause chaos in the harbor. We have detection nets, but they're far from perfect, and even with advanced technology, it's possible to blend in with the shadows.

We haven't even gotten to the inevitable terrorist action vs Americans abroad, plus the risks at home- 250,000 Iranian born in the USA is going to result in SOME radicals, and unlike WW II, you're not going to be able to round them up and put them in camps. I haven't even touched on the Islamist factions, and if they have a nuke or two up their sleeve. It would be a bad war, and really not worth it just to make people forget about illegal immigration and issues at home for a bit.

read & learn:

JFC this. I don't know anyone younger than 60 that watches FOX and takes what they say seriously. I am 100% serious when I say I can't wait for boomers to die. They are the single worst thing to happen to this country so far.

I prefer to get my economics news from people who aren't afraid to put their writing under their own name and not some alias.

you're an illiterate moron. the name is there. you're just a butthurt mexican trash.

Except for millennial wannabe communist faggots who watch CNN and praise Obama's red scare. Fuck off, clown.

Yes. The venerable Tyler Durden.

What? Wannabe commie millennials who read 3 pages of Marx and then passively post on Facebook about gommunism are a literal nothing burger compared to what Boomers have done their entire lives.

At least meme Marxists still have a chance to grow out of it, of which a good portion will as they reach the age where they start to notice what their property taxes are.

>It's not my fault I'm retarded!
It is, braiwashed faggot. Ameripig millennial scum are the worst pieces of shit to walk the earth yet.

>How many ships could Iran realistically sink?
Depends on how stupid their enemies are, if they keep their warships out about a 1000 miles, then not much. Tankers....a whole fucking lot as they are quite defenceless...

>What if they threatened to hit Saudi Arabia with missiles in retaliation?
They won't just threaten, they will bombard KSA oil fields and oil infrasturcture into the ground.

>What if they falseflagged Pakistan so that it looks like America hit them with something to get a nuclear state on their side?

Pakis are american cucks and sunni, they won't side with Iran.

>What if they threatened to hit Greece with a bunch of missiles?
Why the fuck would they want to hit Greece with missiles...there is nothing there. They litterally swim in a sea of targets all around Iran a lot closer than Greece.

>Americans are sure to care if Greeks get hit right?
Nope, since Greece has no oil.

>All in all if they manage to delay things till the point where they have nukes they'll be able to survive indefinitely once they've done that.

They don't need a nuke, bro, they already have plenty of missiles pointed at a score of vital targets around the Gulf...and America has no appetite to fight a country that can actually strike back and rekt the global economy.

>But America doesn't need oil from the middle east

Lol, you think gas prices at your local gas station won't be affected when oil prices tripple or quadrupple in the world market? How are you even alive with this little brain power?

You started this fucking problem, fix it You Yankee Doodle cunt bag

Using enriched uranium for a dirty bomb is just plain stupid, you'd waste all that effort that went into enriching it... just sell it to Best Korea, they have everything needed to put it to good use.