A country is invaded and the civilian populace is fighting back

I know what the healthy males would be doing.
But what about the drug addicts?
Or the mentally ill?

What roles did they have during these kinds of events? What roles would you give them? Could they be viable combatants?

Attached: heroin1220.jpg (800x600, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/22945797/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/t/handicapped-bombers-kill-dozens-iraq/
iraqinews.com/iraq-war/video-straps-suicide-belt-mentally-retarded-man-target-security-forces-mosul/
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1525/ctx.2007.6.4.40
pdhealth.mil/sites/default/files/images/mental-health-disorder-prevalence-among-active-duty-service-members-508.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5563010/
theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/26/saudi-prince-held-two-tonnes-amphetamines-airport-beirut
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirlewanger_Brigade
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The nanny structure that keeps them alive is gone, they'd probably die quick

You wish, most untreated drug addicts live into their 50s.

This
And remember there will be angsty youths
>inb4 Jow Forums
>i mean youths as loosely as possible, see Russian gangs lighting hobos on fire
taking out their anger on these people with a lack of police/citizens to defend those lower on the totem pole

We have a moral duty to take care of them and protect them in a time of war. It's important that we keep them housed and give them access to a steady supply of drugs so they don't go into withdrawal.

If the state is busy fighting other people the drug addicts will probably be out looking to afford a fix. It’d be like a safari for shooting crackheads and heroin fiends.

Remember how they all "drowned" in Katrina?

Depends which country and who is invading them

Retards have a beautiful purpose

nbcnews.com/id/22945797/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/t/handicapped-bombers-kill-dozens-iraq/

iraqinews.com/iraq-war/video-straps-suicide-belt-mentally-retarded-man-target-security-forces-mosul/

Chechen retards
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1525/ctx.2007.6.4.40

Attached: girl-with-down-syndrome.jpg (600x400, 218K)

Didn't multiple Muslim insurgencies use drugs during offensives (for fear suppression purposes)?

Crackheads wouldn't be an organized fighting force, but they'd serve as a general environmental threat to enemy forces trying to occupy urban areas.

As a mentally ill person, I would like to bring up the subject of suicide bombing again, since I don't want to live i find it proposterus that I can't kill the enemy with my carcass of a body rigged with 10KG's of homemade plastic explosives, but Jamal in the next Barrack can do it all he wants because he is a Muslim.

>drug addicts
You know how a few years ago there was a guy in Florida who ate another guys face while on basalts and took a ton of 9mm to down? Expect that but even worse.
>mentally ill
At best: Tranny Phantom shooter. At worst: No Russian.
Multiple fighting forces have used drugs over the course of centuries. Case in point shit like pervitin, which was also commonly used by civilians in the same manner that caffeine pills today are used.

they will be sent as the first line of die-fense.

the serotonin that you brain uses for fight or flight is usually all used up in a dope fiend you can see how they cant handle stress in the work place if they can even hold a job. Once the stress level goes way up they fry out. In a healthy body your brain only produces about a tablespoon of the stuff per year, and its used in stressful situations- this is what tweekers are basically getting high on and using it up and not being able to replenish it.. thats a tweeker!

Attached: kevin-krim-nanny-trial-780x405.png (780x405, 524K)

The mentally ill are already enlisted.

This: pdhealth.mil/sites/default/files/images/mental-health-disorder-prevalence-among-active-duty-service-members-508.pdf

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5563010/

Attached: whiny homeless veteran.png (1200x675, 1.18M)

addicts will sell-out anyone for a fix, even the promise of a fix. Keep them out of your AO at all costs

fake fkn Vet

Come on, the mentality ill don't have the coordination to pull off No Russian. Right?

In the event of a total war scenario they would either be left to their own devices or they would wind up getting pressed into some kind of menial labor.

Yes. Amphetamines and opioids are all over the place. Some Saudi prince got caught with his private jet stuffed full of uppers.

theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/26/saudi-prince-held-two-tonnes-amphetamines-airport-beirut

I have depression and anxiety but that won't stop me from pulling the trigger on an invading piece of shit.

In WW2 all countries took the same approach towards mobilisation of the citizenry. They categorised them into groups by quality and allocated them towards wherever they thought best. Nobody would be left behind to do their own thing. The drug addicts are still resources, they'll be given minimum rations and corralled to do something that even their addled minds can handle, or thrown in prison if they can't even handle that.

Bro if I have the right kind of acid I can operate like a pro. Its insane and it makes me insane. Like you get perfect murder mind. It's great.

Your a retard

AA user here. Over 1 year of sobriety, so let me say this: We DO have a moral obligation to protect them, but we DO NOT have an obligation to keep them supplied; opiate addicts can go through the whole withdrawal stage without much if any risk of death. The only addicts you need to worry about are alcoholics; if the withdrawal is sudden and bad enough, they MIGHT need a LITTLE bit of booze to keep their heart from shutting down, but that's all, not an entire year's supply of the shit

>But what about the drug addicts?
>Or the mentally ill?

Dirlewanger Brigade/NKVD punishment battalions

Except Terry, we put him in charge of an electronic warfare unit

Attached: CIA Nigger lynching.jpg (814x1159, 725K)

>see Russian gangs lighting hobos on fire

You have no idea how much I want to do that to every drugged out waste of life in San Francisco.

Attached: normies cigarettes.jpg (780x688, 52K)

Every man is free to do that which he wills, provided he infringes not the equal freedom of any other man.
— Herbert Spencer, The Ethics of Social Life: Justice

I’m in favor of legalizing drugs. According to my value system, if people want to kill themselves, they have every right to do so. Most of the harm that comes from drugs is because they are illegal.
— Milton Friedman

If you support the war on drugs in its present form, then you’re only paying lip-service to the defense of freedom, and you don’t really grasp the concept of the sovereign individual human being.
— Neal Boortz

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add ‘within the limits of the law’, because law is often but the tyrant’s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
— Thomas Jefferson

Opium and morphine are certainly dangerous, habit-forming drugs. But once the principle is admitted that it is the duty of the government to protect the individual against his own foolishness, no serious objections can be advanced against further encroachments … Is not the harm a man can inflict on his mind and soul even more disastrous than any bodily evils.? Why not prevent him from reading bad books and bad plays, from looking at bad paintings and statues and from hearing bad music? The mischief done by bad ideologies, surely, is much more pernicious both for the individual and for the whole society, than that done by narcotic drugs.
— Ludwig von Mises, Human Action

Drug addicts may be weak-willed and worthy of contempt and caution, but those who would use the law to justify their murderous hatred are blatant traitors and worthy of death.
— some anonymous faggot on the internet

liberturdians lmao

Attached: 061046C3-31AD-42EF-A87F-5D12E8FCD2BA.jpg (2048x1386, 246K)

Hopefully they all die of malnutrition, exposure, and OD’s.

Hahahhaah

Kill yourself.

Tl;dr

Lefty memes are shit

>Penal Legions

They'll die for the Emperor whether they want to or not.

Attached: PenalLegion.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Sociopaths and psychopaths could be good war machines. Just tell them they can kill as many of the enemy as they want, no jail time. Just let them do their thing.
As for druggies it depends on the drug. The shit that makes you impervious to pain might be good for a quick berserk type run in combat but it's not gonna last.
As for the mentally ill the ones who are unfit for combat just let them either do other jobs they can handle or let them be safe if unable to do anything. People who are autistic might be great for tech level shit for sure though. Not sure on everything else but just some quick thoughts.

Depressed user here that was asked but not committed into a hospital, no they dont need alcohol they can give pills that prevent the chance of death. Alcohol is the only withdrawal that can kill.

the left truly can't meme

Speaking for myself here if America were invaded and losing I'm definitely becoming a raider and taking as much as I can get my hands on. Gold, silver, platinum, precious gems, and art will be worth a fortune after the dust settles.

They would probably get drafted too. The Army isn't going to let you stay home because you want to get high. Boot camp is a great place to sober up.
>Or the mentally ill?
Euthanasia.

No sorry he's correct.

I'm not reading that. The point of a meme is to boil information down to its core concept and then turn it into a medium that is easily and quickly consumable.

they continued to do drugs and/or be mentally ill

if anything, they would be more free to do so what with police and other emergency services having way better things to do than prevent people from getting cranked on heroin or whatever

>Boot camp is a great place to sober up.
1. you're retarded for thinking that insurgents and freedom fighters etc. have "boot camp"
2. boot camp is fucking terrible for detoxing. you have limited medical support, are exerting yourself all the time, and are likely eating very shitty food. then there's just having a shitty time on top of that because people are yelling at you over dumb shit like creases in your pants. it's not even recommended to stop smoking when you go to basic, let alone use that time to kick the white horse

find all the cocaine addicts, hand them a knife and point them the way the enemies are

Literally this, I'm not wasting my time reading some meaningless drivel that can be simplified easily.

>it's not even recommended to stop smoking when you go to basic
What fucking basic training did you do? I wasn't allowed to smoke in basic at all.

>drug addicts
They will be useless, the withdrawels will render them incapable of fighting and their bodies are usually in a bad condition anyway.
>mentaly ill
Depends very much on what they suffer from, a paychopath may have no problems with people dieing around him.
The chaos will fuck up the autists, the
People suffering from depression and trannies will an hero.

>skip basic, straight to airborne school
>Drop over the opposing force’s territory, pointlessly far behind enemy lines.
>armed with side arm, 2 mags, 2 days food
Mass forced detox the day before the OP. It would only be to sap the OPFORs resources having to tard wrangle. Minimal resources will be used as they aren’t expected to return. The main objective would be to have less mouths to feed during and after the conflict. Any other damage is just a bonus.

do you honestly think drug addicts all live on welfare and have government-supplied housing and shit? there's a reason they're always off stealing VCRs and sleeping on top of your car and shit

>What fucking basic training did you do?
in canada on basically any break, if there's a smoke pit near enough you can go use it

if you had ever made it past the recruiting office doors you wouldnt be spouting bullshit like you personally babysat pvt pyle

>Libertarians
>Supporting abortion

>Mass withdrawal-related casualties the day before the OP, at the additional cost of alerting the enemy and handing them people willing to blab about your locations, command structure, shit taste in anime, etc
ftfy

>1. you're retarded for thinking that insurgents and freedom fighters etc. have "boot camp"
Irregular forces probably don't, but there will be some kind of government, even a provisional one run by a junta, and there will be certainly be armies training new recruits.
>2. boot camp is fucking terrible for detoxing. you have limited medical support, are exerting yourself all the time, and are likely eating very shitty food. then there's just having a shitty time on top of that because people are yelling at you over dumb shit like creases in your pants.
Oh, you're not going to like it, but you're fucking sure going to do it.
>it's not even recommended to stop smoking when you go to basic, let alone use that time to kick the white horse
You aren't allowed to smoke in boot camp. You're not even allowed to have alcoholic mouthwash.

Okay fine. Opsec will be the upmost importance. They will be given no more intel than that of which is freely available online. They are drug addicts and retards, how much info will they be able to give?

>Other people doing things I don't like infringes on my mental and physical integrity
Suck it up snowflake

>certainly
that's not a certainty at all

what is certain about it

they will be able to tell everyone that you like Sword Art Online, destroying the credibility of your cause forever

>They are drug addicts and retards, how much info will they be able to give?
>he doesn't have a homeless network of addicts and retards to act as his eyes and ears, invisible to the common man and omnipresent in any war torn urban area
This is why you'll lose the intel war

they would probably be with the legion of looters no?

Combat drugs are a thing forever.
Depending on how you categorize some stimulants count and that can be a lowly as a caffeine piil

He's not even a leftist, just a butthurt Jow Forumstard

no no no you see because of The Founding Fathers, any country that is ever invaded will have 100% of its populace instantly band together in a pre-arranged command structure and form what is essentially a normal modern military, except with fewer anti-air weapons to go around

In all likelihood the enemy would offer the addicts drugs to get them to betray their country. Drug addicted women would probably be used as comfort women by both sides.

But all women are drug addicts

Attached: 69595988-woman-taking-medication-pill-medicine-portrait-of-healthy-happy-female.jpg (1300x866, 85K)

Hardly a new or isolated practice

based
cringe

>Or the mentally ill?
>Could they be viable combatants?
Look up chem dogs in 40k, this is the best possible solution

if they're a pain in the ass to society before an invasion, they'd remain a pain in the ass for the invading force. in Afghanistan, for example, heroin addiction makes it hard as fuck for the US and ANG to find decent men to have in the ANA and ANP to fight against the Taliban.

>mentally ill
Either die early or turn into indiscriminate killers.
>drug addicts
Become marauders

Jow Forumsyps are leftist, friend. They support bigger government, they just want it on their side.

What about the libertarians there? I know there's still some there.

Moros in the Philippines got twacked out of their skulls, and the US had to use shotguns to stop them

I'd argue otherwise, though with the amount of shitposting it's hard to have any real discussion over there.
Personally I'm some kind of fucked up lolbert/natsoc hybrid at this point.

natsoc+civil liberties is the only reasonable choice. It's perfectly reasonably to say the US's lack of social safety networks is embarrassing. And also perfectly reasonable to not want to pay for a bunch of niggers and spics. Ethnostate is the only way forward.

>fucked up lolbert/natsoc hybrid at this point
Not sure if this counts, but I've been a right leaning libertarian for years, but with the left's recent bullshit, I'm becoming willing to eject them at just about any cost. I just hope I return to my attitude of just wanting to be left alone when it's all over.

Imagine taking America's most dangerous serial killers and drug lords and dropping them behind enemies lines to fuck with the enemy population

If America is loosing you'd already be conscripted.

There are like 20 people in the country that meet this level of crazy.

Fodder for the "community relief centers"

>Sociopaths and psychopaths could be good war machines.
Shit am I one of these? I'm to the point where I'll do what I used to think were unspeakable things and still sleep soundly at night. I don't even bat an eye at the thought, thought which would disturb normies to the point of committing me into a mental facility. I just know what needs to be done, that the darkness must be stopped from spreading at all costs, and that nits become lice too so they all need to be exterminated.

>give crackhead an M16 and a bunch of ammo
>tell him to go shoot whoever's invading and you'll give him more crack if he succeeds
>problem solved, invaders BTFO
>crackhead gets crack, is happy

They go out and film everything and act like everyone is evil

Meatshields

>No one has mentioned the Dirlewanger brigade yet
If you formed a unit out of insane people, drug addicts and criminals, this would be what you get
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirlewanger_Brigade

They’d be used as slaves. “Freedom” now a days is at the expense of others.

>drug addicts
Target practice
>Or the mentally ill
Suicide bombers

This is exactly what the SS did with Oskar Dirlewanger's unit

Hand them a backpack full of Explosives, Ball bearings and nails and tell them enemy is handing out opioids to civilians.

There is absolutely no way that could backfire.

hey, hey, hey

high hitler
lol

>in canada
That explains it. Greetings from an actually-effective military, leaf.

Yes, most libertarians understand that the right to your own body trumps the right of somebody who isn't yet an actual person. No, this does not make them blue-checkmark leftists, Jow Forums.

>you can see how they cant handle stress in the work place if they can even hold a job.

this right here

tweakers just want to tweak more not "go berserk"

Attached: 1561060726176.jpg (960x960, 74K)

>Or the mentally ill?

I assume them along with alot of convicts would form gangs or roaming groups that just look for drugs, supplies, rob, kill, loot cites, etc

This plan might actually hold water, bonus effect by telling them the invaders are hording and destroying all the drugs they find

>cast them into normally unwinnable scenarios to advance in front of regular units
>issued equipment consists of mosins, grocery bags full of loose ammo and toyota camrys
>come back alive and I'll let you shoot up all the carfentanyl in this ziploc bag

Fuck off Jow Forums

Why do I get the distinct impression that Jow Forums knows jack dick about drugs?

Attached: 1540791537353.png (1384x1592, 99K)

based trips

a populace that will do literally anything for more drugs not held down by social law wewlad

Former (long-time) junkie here. In general it seems like this is true.

Just because you're a sociopath doesn't mean you enjoy killing people jackass, especially if it isn't for any personal gain besides killing.
Stop watching so many movies

I can grow my own shit pretty well so it's all good. I'll make bank selling ciggies and joints. Fuck, I might become the next kingpin. I got food, water, and the means and know-how to protect it and retain it. Before you know it I'll be the next Pablo Escabar of America.

Attached: 1557693498662.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

Weed literally grows like a weed. You'd be better off learning how to still. Unless you're talking about poppies, then oh boy then you may be onto something.