Buying m&p sport 2

Just paid for one of these heard it a good baby's first ar, I have a drug related dui that I got convicted for just over a year ago, I am just now eligible to buy firearms again (1year wait) how long will it take for the fed cunts to resolve my delayed purchase so I can pick up my baby

Attached: M-LOK-Sport.jpg (987x768, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opticsplanet.com/nikon-p-tactical-riflescope-223-3x32.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you unironically shouldn't be allowed to own firearms and I hope you blow your brains out with it one day soon

based

Fuck u and ur cunt mother

How does it feel knowing that a dipshit with mutplie drug charges and a rockstar iv speedball habit gets to buy a gun and probably makes more money than you as well? Also how does it feel to have a cunt mother

samefag and you sound like a pajeet

if it wasn't a felony or a violent crime then it's fine.

I know i called and asked the database people forget what the initials are, but how long will it take u think? I couldn't figured out why I got delayed before...its felonies, domestic violence misdemonor, and or drug related dui disqualifies you, although the dui is only temporary disqualification, regular alcohol dui doesn't disqualify you at all it's kind of bullshit

If the ffl doesn’t here back from the background check, after three days they can transfer it to you anyway. It shouldn’t take more then a day or two, but I’ve heard people say it took weeks to here back.

Drunk drivers should unironically be euthanized.

I don't lose anything by you making more money than me or buying a gun, nor by you having a "speedball habit," whatever that is. I do, however, potentially lose something by you careening into my car or the car of one of my loved ones, because you decided to put other people's lives at risk by getting behind the wheel drunk.

It's something that everybody understands: Drunk people are much more dangerous while driving than sober people. It's also completely avoidable: Calling a cab or Uber, or having a friend pick you up are various ways to COMPLETELY avoid the situation. Yet, you still get on the road, drunk, because of your arrogance, wanting to show off to your date or convincing yourself that you're "man enough" to hold your liquor or whatever. However, instead of normal displays of arrogance, this one can kill innocent people. And you do it anyway.

I at least hope that when you do eventually crash into another car, the other driver is someone with anger issues and he gets out of his car and strangles you until you stop breathing before the cops can arrive. It's more of a mercy than you deserve.

Kys with your basic bitch ar you degenerate faggot.

"Basic bitch" are Instagram thots using Jow Forums now? Wow this place has gone downhill

Unironically this, have had several people cut out of my life for drunk driving.

I had a bad heroin habit, and I've only gotten 1 dui, been sober going on two years I ran into a woman and her daughter who were not hurt thankfully shook me pretty good so I got cleaned up. Fuck you dude god forbid you make a mistake in your life, he has no mercy should expect none at the time of judgement

felons should be able to buy guns. prisons should be abolished. the homeless should be armed with tax payer money.

prove me wrong

Based

why aren't there homeless gladiatorial battles

Stop being retarded

Fuck u and everything that u stand for

Why -- to any of that?

now that would be epic
chaos, obviously

Is there anybody on this board who is a larping faggot keyboard warrior who can give their experience with a delayed purchase, also I have heard they have 72 hours to decide or something however I'm buying from cabelas and they say they wait 30 days or something as store policy as they want explicit approval

>Fuck you dude god forbid you make a mistake in your life
There's a difference between making a simple "mistake" and being so retarded that you put others in severe danger. Do the world a favor and off yourself before you hurt someone worthwhile.

I could get behind that law but most of the cops I know drive drunk all the time. Lost a lot of family to drunken Marines.

... he doesn't have one yet mongoloid.

Unless cabelas changed their policy, they do the three day thing. If they don’t hear back from the fbi on a delay they will transfer it to you after three days. Federal law states the ffl can lega transfer a firearm after three days if someone is delayed on a background check. I bought a mossy 500 from them and got delayed, they said to come back in three days to pick it up if they hadn’t called me by then. This was like 2 years ago.

How about I hurt your mother she's doing the world a lot of harm spitting trash like you out of her cunt

Pretty sure they changed policy, dude at the store says they have to have an explicit approval from the database people they won't just go ahead after the wait period expires

I rest my case.

>shouldn't
SHALN'T

How about u rest your mouth on deez nuts

The second amendment is for people, not degenerates.

You are unironically a faggot.

Shut the fuck up bitch

Being a heroin addict isn't just "making a mistake". Addiction is sparked by psychological deficiencies and becomes a deranged way of thinking and a lifestyle. You may be sober technically but your rationalizing, angry outbursts, and justification of worth based on income shows me that you still aren't living as healthy and enjoyable of a life as you could be. Give Jesus a shot if you haven't already tried; and even if you have, give it one more shot. He will truly set you free and is the answer for anyone striving for life to the fullest. I know this probably sounds cliche to you but it's the Truth.

Today I re learned that no1 hear actually owns a gun and are such tremendous losers they have nothing better to do than insult people online because they are too big of pussies to do anything irl. This site sucks its full of turds

Based

SHALL

Wrap yourself around a tree at 90mph next time you irresponsible sodomite.

See above shit head.

see

Your mom will wrap her lips around my dick

SHALL

NOT

BE

Should of went the PSA route. Better gun and save money.

It's crazy that I can tell which posts are OP's simply because he's an ex drug user and too fucking dumb to use punctuation.

so you think pedophiles, faggots, niggers, and furries should be allowed to own guns?

>makes more money than someone
>is buying an M&P sport

Worst imaginable flex, you're buying a rifle intended for people that make minimum wage you degenerate.

Off yourself scum

Me use periods me smart me should be able to vote and own gun. Go suck your boyfriend's dick

I didn't say I was smart. You said that. I just implied I'm smarter than you. I guess the fact I was never a tweaker junkie back that point up.

Clearly you're too unstable to own a firearm based on your inability to even make calm and rational statements on an anime imageboard. Between that, your drug addiction, criminal record, and history of poor life decisions that put others at risk, you should turn that 3 day waiting period into a rest of your life waiting period.

Dumb nigger druggy

this

>loser retard heroin addict
>calling other people trash
Pottery

>drug addicted loser trash threatening mothers
Maybe guns aren't for you OP, have you considered getting into something a little less dangerous, maybe coloring books or knitting?

Attached: .jpg.jpg (505x323, 280K)

What's better about it

Probably not all the best musicians, Chet baker, Alice in chains...junkies, one of the best chess players of all time capablanca literally just smoked opium all the time and one dude lost to him training his whole life, whether you get high or not doesn't make you dumb, but you were probably one of those judgemental fags who listened to dare program at school and basked in your perceived superiority because u didn't get high and sucked your daddy's dick like a boy in school

yes, everyone should be allowed to own a gun

INFRINGED

It's crazy that you're trying to equate yourself to great musicians and chess players while at the same time desperately trying to justify your drug use. I didn't say getting high made you dumb. Again, that's called a strawman argument that you made up. Simply doing heroin doesn't make you dumb, although it is stupid. But trying to justify heroin use because someone more successful than you used it does make you dumb. Really, really dumb. Not knowing what a strawman argument is makes you dumb. Really, really dumb.

He got the M&P instead of the Ruger LMAO

Attached: 749276C9-B273-482F-91A1-5F11B8FC5AAC.png (722x647, 348K)

Your starting to bore me kid
Are u referring to the piston ruger I heard there were problems with that 1, they did have it it was the other one I looked at, hard choice it's got that different rail system not the pic rail so that's why I went toward the smith

Cool, go shoot up some more heroin to curb that boredom you retard. I'm only boring you because you're fucking dumb and tired of being abused harder than when your parents molested you.

Ruger is shit, they sold me a lower with out of spec trigger holes

What's going on big guy

Attached: 1560884739107.jpg (1875x1889, 196K)

Nothing much, just verbally smacking around some junkie loser on a Tibetan bird watching forum. What about you?

*yawn* just reading comments from some 15 year old buttmad kid vent his hatred for me after dare presentation at his high school last week

Thinking about the time you almost killed a mother and daughter? Or thinking about your father molesting you causing you to do heroin?

get a room

Wow that one really got to me, I mean you really hurt me there I think I might give up my almost 2 years sober and get high because of your comments, I hope you feel good

I have an original MP Sport and it's a great gun.

Congrats OP, it's the best selling rifle in America for a reason. Do you need any advice on optics, where to get ammo, or any of --

/reads thread

Wow. What a clusterfuck.

Children are out in force tonight, I was hoping to get a cheap red dot/reflex or whatever I got the one without iron sights any recommendations are welcome, it's just a plinker home defense thing so I don't need anything fancy

I'd go with a plain fixed power optic. The Nikon 223 is only about $150, and is nice and bright.

Uh... you *are* clean and sober these days, yes?

I was hoping to get something without zoom but that looks good

Yeah y? Got almost 2 years

Holy shit, you’re a fucking retarded lmao

I could understand if it was pot.
But you were a heroin user.
You should unironically be put to the rope IMMEDIATELY for the benefit of the public at large, gun or no gun. Heroin abuse is permanent.

Bleah, I fucked up on the names. Been a while since I browsed what's available from which manufacturer. Apparently their fixed-power made-for-the-AR model has a new name.

I'm not stoned, I swear. I have a terrible fear of losing control over my own faculties.

opticsplanet.com/nikon-p-tactical-riflescope-223-3x32.html

Lemme guess, daddy wasn’t around and mommy was a little whore sucking dick for smack just like you? You’re subhuman trash lmao

What's your budget?
>$100
Sig Romeo 5
>$100-200
Holosun HS503
>$300-400
Used aimpoint pro
Just so you know, red dots are reflex sights. I think it's COD that got everyone calling red dots with a single lens reflex sights. They're really not any different. Except the open design can allow debris to obstruct the dot emitter. The sights that are actually different are holographic sights. Only two companies make them, eotech and now vortex.

>bragging about being a junkie loser
Yikes

This. OP is a retarded junkie who will eventually relapse and overdose like the loser fagboy he is
>But dooood, a lot of gweat musicians were junkies
Why don’t you take another page out of Cobain’s book and suck-start a shotgun, faggot

Remember most of Jow Forums are Nazi larpers whose solution to everybody's misdeeds and imperfections is extermination because they are children who want papa Hitler to kill all their problems off.

Right on I think I've heard of the Romeo 5, no budget just cheaper the better I'll check it out

>Why don’t you take another page out of Cobain’s book and suck-start a shotgun, faggot
Because he bought an AR, duh.

That's about as cheap as you should go. It works pretty good from what I've seen. Battery life measured in years, so it always stays on ready to go.

I'll pay anyone here a 100 dollars to meet me somewhere in southern Indiana so I can give you the ass beating your dad should have, no joke, you know I'll be unarmed due to what I've posted in thread

>junkie loser calling other people children and accusing them of skirting responsibility for their own problems
This is fucking gold lmao. Typical braindead junkie loser fag hahaha

Thanks big bruh, as for the rest of you kids, have fun being hateful little pricks online, make your cunt mothers proud now

>Remember most of Jow Forums are Nazi larpers whose solution to everybody's misdeeds and imperfections is extermination because they are children who want papa Hitler to kill all their problems off.
Or because there's literally no other solution. The idea that humans, once taken that low, can recover is a fucking fantasy.

>t. faggot

sounds like something a limey or a kike would say.

Lol look at this little bitch

Based and redpilled. OP is a fag

Why the hell do subhumans always get so fucking defensive when called out for their decisions, holy shit
Time doesn't make your shit life choices any less damning

OP is a retarded nigger.
@41856500
Thursday, 5pm, right outside the NAPA at 200 W Market St, Salem. I'll be the chad in the MAGA hat, faggot.

Attached: 1560475419819.gif (274x202, 1.48M)

t. black pedophile furry

See u then bitch

Thursday is too late by that time this thread will be gone and I don't be able to call u a pussy for not showing, meet me in new Albany state street Kroger at 4 o clock today