FBI HRT megathread

i feel like these guys are pretty under the radar so let's talk about them

>about 100 total operators
>apparently all are former military and are recruited from/train with delta force, etc
>train pretty much full time, constantly running force on force scenarios and practicing perishable skills (fast roping, breaching, etc) including with live fire. literally their entire day job is to git gud
>operate with expensive and exotic gear such as quad nvgs, CBRNE, 300 blackout
>have the ability "to deploy within four hours, with part or all of its personnel and resources, to any location within the United States or its territories"
>operate overseas
>operate air assets including a blackhawk

Attached: FBI HRT and FL Wng Cap Conf 2016 041.jpg (1600x1200, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Cold-Zero-Inside-Hostage-Rescue/dp/0316601039
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2014/06/17/meet-the-elite-fbi-unit-likely-involved-in-the-benghazi-capture/?noredirect=on
youtube.com/watch?v=rOn2cP1Vk1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: fbi-hrt-in-action.jpg (900x500, 104K)

Attached: fbi-bell-407-hr.jpg (795x532, 123K)

Me like, post moar

Attached: Game-grumps-arin-hanson-2.jpg (640x360, 42K)

It's considered a tier 1 unit, with CAG and Devgru. And has deployed with special operations forces in the middle east.
The difference is they're allowed to operate on US soil.

>HRT
FBI Trannies get out

came here to post this

Attached: 1_P7tpb9vnzNWuVAYZh6T0-g.jpg (1200x675, 142K)

same

>Under the radar
Every zoomer knows about them due to Rainbow Six Siege

>inb4 boomer rage about vidya

Where this? I want more info on how that AA MD-80 got there

HRT was back during Waco. They once did a near-live fire exercise among Congress itself, basically storming a dinner randomly.

they're pretty awesome at murdering innocent american civilians including women and children.

Attached: 1558270317912.jpg (760x523, 97K)

Read “No Heroes,” by Danny Coulson- he started the team, with advice and input from Charlie Beckwith, SAS, and a few other operatey types. Fucking great book

Disregard, found it myself

Worst Rainbow game.

>innocent

Why?

what crimes have kids committed you massive piece of pig shit?

Attached: 1547485124963.jpg (724x483, 117K)

Why is the FBI in charge of federal level hostage rescue, they’re in charge of investigations. Wouldn’t the secret service or DHS be more appropriate?

Not to mention writing books about it.
amazon.com/Cold-Zero-Inside-Hostage-Rescue/dp/0316601039

Attached: waco-shooter-ashes.jpg (1453x1175, 213K)

they drove across graves of people they murdered with tanks.

Attached: 1548514944426.png (927x2380, 335K)

I mean. Idk about hostage rescue initially but it seems reasonable to me that federal investigation might require insanely high tier operators for intel gathering, area clearing, suspect apprehension all kinds of stuff honestly, once that’s established, sorta might as well devote 100 dudes to saving Congress, I’m sure secret service has an HRT but they probably don’t devote resources outside of the highest value assets.

All of the rainbow games before Vegas were pretty hardcore operator sims for their day.
Vegas started to take it down from tactics to action focused and siege is a clusterfuck of ridiculous gadgets. It’s an arena shooter with fewer game modes.

>On August 5, 1989, Howell released the "New Light" audio tape, in which he said that he had been told by God to procreate with the women in the group to establish a "House of David" of his "special people". This involved separating married couples in the group, who had to agree that only he could have sexual relations with the wives, while the men should observe celibacy. Howell also said that God had told him to start building an "Army for God" to prepare for the end of days and a salvation for his followers.
You must be a literal cuck

fuck off pig.

are there *any* good ones?

Secret Service is actually under the treasury and specifically does mostly tax enforcement. Don't pay taxes and have a big enough op? The actual SS will show up. Presidential guard was very controversial back then, the SS was thrown together more or less just because it was a friendlier face at the time than a federal praetorian guard.

The FBI was doing this job before DHS, and is under the Department of Justice. When DHS was created, the DoJ refused to transfer much over to the DHS, including the FBI (versus the coast guard, which got folded into the DHS). The FBI regards hostage taking as a federal crime, thus it is under their jurisdiction. That's the more legalese argument I think. The rest has to do with practicality. Only the FBI has the funding, agent numbers, and field offices to put together this kind of tier 1 unit, perhaps only rivaled by DEA by merit of the DEA getting into gunfights pretty damn often and also having a lot of overseas experience and combat toys.

that garbage was made up after the fact to justify what happened and cover their asses. you glow.

Attached: FBI.gif (280x358, 2.53M)

Absolutely based, what a chad.

>MFW jackboot fedgoons commit war crimes against Americans.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Was releasing it before his raid part of his plan?

Being a weird sex cult isn't explicitly illegal or a reason to raid someone, but it does point to him being weird

Makes sense considering how cucked the FBI usually is

True, but sex cults typically never end well.
US Examples:
>Jonestown: Genocide
>Rajneeshpuram: Single largest domestic bioterrorism attack
>Chlidren of God: See pic related for a taste of their propaganda

Attached: COG propaganda.jpg (660x553, 75K)

Wasn't that a joint op with the ATF, and the ATF fucked up colossally? As in the FBI were very professional about it like listening to the demands and working on getting a surrender from the Branch Davidians, and the ATF said "lol flame gas tank."

No, just the hostage negotiation team, hrt was a bunch of psychos just like atf

>burning a dozen children alive because their dad is weird
Please oh please fuck off, fed.

Not really. The Batfags were in danger of losing lots of funding so they picked the WACO cult to make a big show of how important and great they were. They got BTFO'd when they rolled up and the Branch Dravidians returned fire, so they called the FBI who terrorized the compound for almost 2 months before finally just setting it on fire and then machineguning anyone who tried to run out.

They are not all ex military. I went to the FBI basic swat operators course which was taught by HRT guys. One literally was an accountant before he joined the FBI. The competition is hard, but they have guys from all walks try out and some make it.

any idea what their gear consists of? Is it a free for all or do they still have to abide by the FBI issued gear? I read they used to run custom 1911s that were thousands of dollars each

Attached: Springfield-TRP-1911.jpg (1350x926, 302K)

they are issued with Springfield TRPs (IIRC). They dont use them. I specifically asked the guys I was training with, and they said they shot them to qualify and that was it. The guys actually use glock 17s. Probably with speer gold dots. I have case of FBI .40 ammo in my basement that is speer gold dot

If you have to ask then you're too young for this website

That totally justifies murdering dozens of people and blatantly destroying evidence of your wrong doing in a transparent and semi methodical fashion.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU

cushy overpaid faggots who would run back to their perfectly manicured suburbs if they were up against an equally outfitted force

>deployed with special operations forces in the middle east
source? the FBIs job and authorities pretty much limit them to the US and in dealing with US persons. not quite sure what they'd be doing sending teams to shoot brown people for no fucking reason

they go over to arrest people, and to do HVT snatches. Considering the seals cant even be trusted to take a pic of a dead guy before they mutilate the body.

WE DIDNT BURN THEM WE JUST PUMPED CS GAS INTO THE COMPOUND TO FLUSH THEM OUT!
ITS NOT OUR FAULT THE KIDS ARE ESPECIALLY SUSCEPTIBLE TO IT!!!!

>send fbi overseas
>to grab foreign HVTs
sounds like bullshit. i really do need a source on that.
i could see them going out to grab americans acting against america but that's about it.

>so uhhh, we're having a hard time tracking down abdul-ahmed-rashid-hassan-hussein-abdul-bin-abdul
>no problem colonel, I know a guy
>2 hrt guys fly over to shithole airbase to give a presentation and sit around
>"HRT are totally tier 1 guys, liek they've done things in places"

why do we only have 100? i feel like we need more

>why dont we have more feds?
>we need more feds
you're on the wrong board

redi-mag assthetics

Attached: fbi hrt.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

when americans get taken hostage overseas the FBI can get involved and has jurisdiction. same if shit goes down at US embassys overseas

this is exceedingly rare in recent memory and i dont recall any of the operators being fbi.
mind citing an incident?

if i recall the HRT was created specifically in response tot he lack of a team for the iranian embassy hostage crisis during jimmy carter failed presidency.

the HRT went out and arrested the terrorist mastermind behind the benghazi embassy attack in libya

washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2014/06/17/meet-the-elite-fbi-unit-likely-involved-in-the-benghazi-capture/?noredirect=on

basically if its on american soil the FBI will get involved, and the embassy is considered american soil. usually its FBI bomb and crimelab people but every once in a while if there is a prolonged hot situation thats what HRT is for

LOLLL you are such a fucking sperg faggot

just looked it up with that link as the lead, found out more.
so apparently the original dude was quite right in that they've worked a lot hand in hand with uniformed DoD folks under JSOC. which is a bit fucky imo but doesn't change the facts.
apparently they also just got slapped in fobs to do chain of custody for evidence in case any baddies got brought to the US for trial.
i don't find much on them doing operations to bring HVTs out for trial or anything, just going out and doing various ops with JSOC personnel.

god i hate this gay earth. also they were involved in Waco and Ruby Ridge. Jow Forums will still love them though for their cool uniforms and high speediness. i hate this place sometimes
thanks user i learned today.

t. Glow nigger

Also
>wikipedia

Post more grandpa hentai

they are just low-drag dog shooters

they are better at sensitive site exploitation and on site interrogation than the usual JSOC pipe hitter but mainly serve as force multipliers, its murky waters like the DEA FAST

youtube.com/watch?v=rOn2cP1Vk1Y

Nobody thinks tactical stuff is cool unless you're under like 25.

Why do Americans love defending Cult-shit?

Because they owned guns. I hate the fed as much as the average Jow Forumsommandp, but i cant defend the kiddy fucking going on in waco.

Ruby Ridge was pretty fucked but that was the ATF and marshals fuck up. Waco was handled poorly, and everyone fucked up in the end.

they support individual liberty. people who get upset over waco are mostly upset that this cult wasn't doing anyone any harm and the feds went down HARD on them and tried to cover up their own actions which says they knew they fucked up.
also waco was quite Jow Forums cuz it was a compound and they were into guns n shit

Yes.

Rogue spear for tacticool
Vegas for arcade-y fun time

Pedos S E E T H I N G itt

>i cant defend the kiddy fucking going on in waco.
You dont have to because there was none

>>/b/

Have they rescued any hostages yet.

>FBI Hormone Replacement Team issued Springfield TRaPs
4channel is fucking my brain, I should go outside

Raven Shield was the last 'good' R6

miss me with that casual vegas bullshit.

Unless you believe the atf drove everyone up in the safe room and dumped gasoline everywhere fuck off. They thought they could survive in a glorified oven so they dumped gas everywhere and likely set it off themselves when the gov started gassing them so they could point to the tv and say the gubment but Ed them alive oh boo and then they'd come out of the safe room after and be able to claim God was on their side or something. Fuck off zog

Attached: 1547413793546.jpg (680x706, 87K)

>using a fucking Bradly on a wooden "compound"

Fbi did nothing wrong totally not over escalating