What’s the most autistic thing you’ve done with your guns?

I was at the range once and when i finished shooting, dropped the mag, checked that the slide locked back, then pointed the gun at my face to look down the faux suppressor to see if it was jiggling loose. Immediately realized what I was doing in public and set the gun down on the bench

Attached: 7D15197F-F0E1-48CD-BD0B-02051AE1C69B.jpg (750x422, 50K)

I sleep with my guns. P226, Blackhawk, and AR10. Nothing perverted but I do kiss them night and hug them tight.

I shot a Jew and his wife.

In minecraft

I ND'd a 38 special through the wall of my parents' house. My dad was both there and really cool about it. I put some plaster on the wall (inside/out) and then treated him to Firehouse subs to say sorry.

When I was 15 I once forgot that I left a round in the chamber after my trapshooting practice. I didn't notice until i started cleaning it when i got back home that night. I never looked down the barrel, but someone could have died regardless. Thank god I treated all guns as if they were loaded at that age or i probably would have dry fired or pointed it at something I wasn't supposed to.

Never told anybody about this until today.

Attached: Serious-fish-spongebob.jpg (517x517, 32K)

Attempted to pull the trigger on my AR 5 or 6 times without realizing the safety was on
Also didn’t know what the bolt carrier release was for the first 3 or 4 magazines I put through said rifle, would release bolt by pulling the charging handle every time
Learning to shoot was fun

i'll fingerfuck the gun I'm using in the current game I'm playing or a movie I'm watching

Got a .22 case stuck in my boot and burned the shit out of my foot. Hopped around and screamed like a little bitch. The entire line turned around and was looking at me.

had a 45 case manage to get between my glasses and face once.
do not recommend.

I make lighting links and swift links after hours at work. It's so easy to do with some scrap metal and a laser cutter. I then leave them around in random inconspicuous public places, making sure to never touch them with my bare hands. On my minecraft realm, of course.

When I go shooting innawoods with other people I'll stand beside them and try to catch the shells as they're shooting.

You know if you catch one, it will be really hot. That's like a dog trying to catch bees with his mouth.

fuck off wes

A grip screw in my b92 was rusty so I acid stripped it and heat blued it with a torch

Not if I wear gloves. It's most fun with an SKS, with how high it spits them out you have lots of time to get in the right position.

What if they are shooting a G3? You standing to the 2 o'clock?

I went shooting with my friend and he brings his SKS. I didn't know that they launch brass into orbit so imagine my shock when a hot empty case falls on my head into my thick hair. I fucking freaked out man, screaming like a goddamned maniac and scratching my head to get the case off as if I were some tweaker. My friend then turns around and says, with the most smug look on his face "I forgot to warn you about the ejection didn't I?"

Based

Can't own a G3 up in leaf-land sadly, so no need to worry about that.

I really wonder why they dont let you guys at any battle rifle that isn't the M14 or it's derivatives. Then again you guys have the G11 banned so your rules don't make much sense

Really? That fucking blows man. Come down to freedom-land some time and shoot verboten guns.

That just makes me nostalgic for the good old days when you could mail-order machine guns and it would show up and literally nobody in the next three counties over had ever seen one so you just had to figure it out.
I swear, Iwill hate that treasonous commie FDR until the day I die.

Imagine of the import laws leaf land has met our general federal weapons laws. Wouldn't it be nice to have Norincos back and leafs enjoy the FAL

I-I thought this was normal? Do you also dress up in period correct gear as you're able?

>not letting it touch the ground
next level brass-jewery

When I was in middleschool i was sleeping in my grandpa's, for lack of a better word, gunroom and I fingerfucked one of his old colt revolvers until I accidentally cocked the hammer and freaked out for 30 minutes and eventually fucked up the thing so i just put it back and never talked about it.

I forgot how to use the sights on my AK and asked a range officer to help me out

I do this too

>he doesn't stealthily scoot over a bucket when other people are shooting

Wasn't it Nixon that fucked mail-order guns because LHO bought the gun he killed JFK with that way?

I shower with my Gun. I leave it right outside the curtain so water doesn't get on it.
I also leave my window open so condensation doesn't molest it.
I also use my Lee Enfield No.4 and Mosin Nagant 91/30 as self defense rifles.

pics related

Attached: 001.jpg (1536x2560, 927K)

I got drunk as shit and fired about 15 rounds through my 91/30 in my basement... my ears rang for four days, pic related that's my attempt at fixing my foundation that I fucked up

Attached: 20190619_214503.jpg (3264x1836, 1.11M)

Attached: 20190623_224638[1].jpg (2560x1536, 895K)

what is that spray on concrete?

Absolutely fucking based. Maybe I should take this up as well. In Minecraft, of course.

Anything the RCMP deems dangerous is banned by name. Things like the "AK47" and "M16", the FAL and the G3 are all big scurry salt rifles that only have a place in warfare but a wooden gun is a-okay for hunting.

expanding foam, it actually works and water doesnt come in from the holes

No, it was LBJ, another treasonous commie.

TDR was so based, how did his son turn out to be such a fucking faggot.

Probably sleeping with my guns
I was always weirded out in that some days I’ll wake up and have changed something I didn’t remember doing, like turning of some music, hitting pause on a movie on my laptop and plugging it in for the night, or turning off a heater before I went to sleep
At first I thought this was my roommates, but since I lived alone I noticed I still do this
So I was cautious about sleeping with my guns, I keep a loaded, chambered pistol on my bedside table, but as for rifles, while tempted to keep mags loaded without anything in the chamber, I decided against it
After a while of snuggling my 416, one day I woke up to find it had a mag full of snap caps in it, with one chambered.
Kinda weirded me out.
Since then I’ve just put a fucking big lock on my bedroom door and keep all my mags in safes that will trigger an alarm if I open them, so at very least I’ll wake myself up fully if I try grabbing one

Attached: 9E3D29E0-5BCB-4A87-AA0E-77D231FFEF8F.png (870x503, 568K)

how old are you friend

>shooting sks for first time after finger fucking it in pappy's safe for years
>so pumped I don't notice tiny ass little rear sight
>realize on 15th round that I'm retarded
>get 5 consecutive head shots after I actually aim correctly.
I probably fucking shot the roof like a tard.
>Doesn't matter had sks

not gonna lie you had us in the first part

FDR isn't the son of Teddy Roosevelt, retard.

fdr was TR's son in law. inbred knickerbocker old money.

>implying you won't sleep-turn the alarm off then load the magazines and go back to sleep

More fun to rack the handle though. Also I do the safety thing with my buddy's FAL all the time because the trigger pull is so heavy

i played with my beretta 35's safety for a good minute until i realized it indeed was off and the trigger pull is just so abhorrently hard.

I do a similar thing as user related minus the infield.

turns out I'm no alone OwO

I once shot a handgun while not looking at the target and waving my arms up and down to demonstrate the point of how to lock your wrists instead of your elbows. The point was not well received. To be fair I did have a 180 degree, 50 foot high backstop in the form of a hill.

Attached: 1544708787527.png (800x676, 494K)

Hot damn, now THAT is the best/stupidest story I've heard here. How much do you have to drink to get to the point of rationalizing putting 54r into your foundation? I literally cannot even imagine getting to that point.

Uhhhhh yeah dude you fucking need to get your foundation looked at by professionals. The water doesn't come in that you SEE now, but I guarantee that shit is running into and through it now. Get it fixed ASAP and face the ridicule/WTF remarks now because if you let that shit go for long enough it's going to ruin your entire, and I mean your ENTIRE, house and all the real value it ever held.

...Wanna post some schematics on my minecraft server?

Oho I got a similar story. Was shooting a .22, casing goes down my shirt (which I had tucked) and i start squirming to get it outta there, he thing made its way down my shirt, down my pants, and into my show.

I dont tuck anymore

You don’t treat all guns if they’re loaded now?

Those schematics are as common as coal ore blocks. They get posted on this server all the time.

nothing wrong with that if the slide was locked back and there wasn't a mag in the gun

Attached: f59.png (248x257, 79K)

My dad would probably be cool about something like that, my mom would be absolutely livid