One less shill

another man no longer supports The controlled opposition, may the Lord bless our hearts. We've done it boys.

Attached: Screenshot_20190623-210343.png (720x1280, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_olHJ8I2kwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i just hope the GOA doesn't turn into the NRA instantly.

way to kill my boner

you're late af to the party someone already made a thread for this last week

Hickuck literally abandons 2A rallies at the sight of a southern battle flag

no shit, hes a teacher and runs a profitable youtube channel.

I get why he did it but I wouldn't have announced it and made a big deal out of it.

And?
Your autism doesn't stop people here, right now, from discussing it.

>he’s a teacher and runs a YouTube channel
No. He’s a virtue signaling boomer cuck apologist.

What exactly is the problem with the NRA? I mean recently. The only thing I can find is that they are losing money. The rest of the shit had been true since before hicrotch45 started shipping them openly.

They only fight for rights so long as said rights are profitable for domestic firearm manufacturers. If a right looks like it may give them bad press or give competition to their sponsors they'll ignore it.

They aren't full SHALL.
I understand that their initial goal was always to improve marksmanship, but when you're the biggest name in town you kinda should be, you know?

Constant acquiescing in favor of looking good and protecting corporate interests and their shares. Eventually you'll run out of hills to die on and members are realizing that the big heads at the NRA keep asking for money but not doing anything with it. Eventually an organization's primary purpose is to perpetuate its own existance and not its original purpose.

>We've done it
WE didn't do shit. I'm not involved and neither are you.

Yes I am. I personally wrote a letter to Hickok informing him of my opinions on the matter. Go back to your cuckshack.

>doesnt know how to spend responsibly
>has a history of "compromising" but never retaking ground.
>doesn't really do much to represent except throw money around
they rely entirely on boomers to stay afloat and have done fuck all to tap into the newer generations of gun owners. why? because boomers are their bread and butter. and i mean literal boomers, who are starting to die off.
these fuckheads have fucked themselves and all of us over and show no sign of slowing down.
god damn i support GOA out of muh morals and SHALL mindset and I understand it's kinda like throwing away my vote because NRA has big money and big money is what gets shit done on capitol hill...but FUCK THE NRA

oh ok then remake this thread saying "I did it!"
good on you though, i hope you also write legislators and the NRA.

Gawd damn it. They never endorsed the GOA. Only said the NRA hurt their fee fee's.

this

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!! NRA didn't do shit in Heller v DC.

Wayne LaPierres extravagant lifestyle for one. At the NRA members expense.

most public figures need to be normies to survive. *cocks Coonan 1911* not for long...

The NRA begged to have bumpstocks banned. At a time when they had Trump's ear and republican majorities in both senate and house. It was madness. They could have stood firm so easily, but they actively begged to have MORE restrictions. To this day not even the gun grabbers understand what they were thinking.

Just so people know, do not support the GOA or at the very least not majorly them. They are just as bad as the NRA in that they have no idea how to pick their fights and mostly just grandstand about how they're responsible for achievements they didn't do. The best option right now is the Second Amendment Foundation.

Thank you for the reminder.

This balkanization can’t be good. Not saying we should support the NRA, but I fear for the 2A

I fuck with GOA. That's the only no-compromise group I'm aware of that isn't loony.

Hell no its not good. You have aging boomers who all they know is the NRA. Then you have the GenX'ers who support the GOA and other smaller groups.
Its chaos right now. And anyone who tells you otherwise is anti 2a.
The irony is, the downfall of the NRA may lead to the end of our gun rights. Corrupt as they are. They are the mike tyson of congress. Any liberal who bows up to them gets knocked the fuck out.
Unfortunately, the NRA is literal niggers with our money. So damn if you do, damn if you dont.

From time to time, the tree of liberty ect ect.

The NRA was becoming weak and unaccountable. This is just a rejuvenating process that will dump the moderate leaders and replace them with hardliners.

Based truthposter

You cucks lost. Now piss off

Why are you an SJW?

It’s those cucks in the south whining about justice and Muh south will rise again. No it fucking won’t. You fat fucks can barely get off the couch

one day you'll learn Jow Forums, that nobody is actually on your side but you

as a GOA member i agree. they fluff up their feathers a whole helluva lot - to their members. yet i cant find evidence of their efforts outside of them patting themselves on the back.

i agree user but i have no solution. the next time the opportunity is presented you can bet they're going full AWB 2.0: This Time It's Personal

here's the thing. i don't even think the modern NRA is doing its job super great. maybe i've missed a lot but they just seem to be rolling in the money and then squaring up when someone gets ready to push shit, but we've had republicans able to stop major legislation for damn near 10 years now. Except for the early obama period it's been unlikely any actual massive legislation would go through.

:(
it's such a catch 22 we find ourselves in. slowly but surely they whittle away at the right to bear arms. the only solution is extreme but at the same time it would be unlikely to work because so many gun owners won't join until they're the ones being hit.

------

all this shit said it doesn't help when you fucking faggots shit on places like california and new york for their god awful gun laws. don't make fun of anons for living there and wanting to own guns, you're just as bad as any boomer/fudd when you pull that shit. it's a virus and it will spread as we're all seeing now.

NRA is in financial trouble so the check bounced. Hickok & Shill will stop their shilling until the check clears.

Attached: 1535309774570.jpg (589x411, 63K)

I’ll never understand why traitors and their supporters are tolerated.

This. Fuck fuddcock and dickhead.

>pissy about seeing the battle flag in Nashville
What a fucking faggot

>brainwashed mass of cucks thinking they'll have public support from the opposing brainwashed mass of cucks
p*lfags chasing their own tail is always amusing to watch

Attached: 1551143282891.jpg (1456x1108, 320K)

>hehe le polfags

but he's come running if someone had an Israeli flag...

watching you crabs flail around in your bucket gives me great joy
you won't pull me back in nigger

So what is the alternative to the NRA? It's clear the NRA is cucked and compromised, but who else is there that can be trusted to pool resources to fight for the rights of all Americans.

your backyard and PVC tube
your upcoming boating trip
your passport

where did I say you can’t discuss it now? l2read user

This is good news, but how long before the GOA is just as cucked as the NRA?

So you mean he's smart enough to avoid trouble?

Not everyone can be a fringe faggot with no friends, family, or job prospects like you nigger.

>but how long before the GOA
lmfao... GOA hasn't done shit but fool a bunch of retards into donating money so they can spend it on their execs. GOA hasn't done shit. they have no lobbyists.

Attached: 1559120412382.png (2000x2000, 215K)

t. JewRA shill

What has GOA done apart from annually suing the government for the NFA?

They also sued Washington state to prevent the doxing of gun owners who turned in bump stocks, along with challenging 1639 and a number of other things.
Meanwhile the NRA has done fuck all to help us out.

>GOA hasn't done shit
Are you pretending to be retarded?

Attached: 1559942564147.png (500x501, 453K)

>What has GOA done apart from annually suing the government for the NFA?
nothing.
and lawsits are fucking useless. they can take DECADES to be settled. and during those DECADES, you won't have guns.

the only way to stop bad laws is to lobby against them.
period.
and GOA doesn't have lobbyists.

GOA shills are the most retarded motherfuckers in the gun community.

that's funny... all the gun groups are afraid of the NRA, not GOA. and guess who the biggest GOA shills are... useful goys like Tim aka MAC on jewtube.

Attached: 1546012072263.jpg (1113x1000, 169K)

I agree fellow gun owner, we should support red flag gun laws and banning evil bump stocks.
After all, who /needs/ those for hunting?

he was literally swearing by them till yesterday.
what happened?

read their history.
once the war times were over their objective changed from teaching the population about guns to controlling the population with guns.

as any self-respecting American should

>throwing out the baby with the bathwater
you're a fucking idiot. go to California and see what the future of the US gun laws will be like.

Ha Ha Ha, Yes fellow gun owner, I too support common sense gun laws brought to us by the NRA.

He recorded those videos well before he recorded the announcement, that's why there's videos out after where he still shills for them

They completely abandoned NYC, Maryland and a few other states.

They just had a challenge on SBR's/MG's get denied hearing by SCOTUS. They are trying, but SAF is in fact better.

Bump stocks weren't a threat to their manufacters. In fact the main bump stock manufacturer (and original inventing company) was a new NRA affiliate and NRA membership paraphenalia came in your bump stock box.
Not only that but big boy manufacturers like some AR companies were planning on bump stock models

It will once money start flowing

good. that shit's for retard hicks

and 60% of south is blacks and hispanics now.

the check must have bounced

Absolutely nobody that's replied to this post so far actually read what you asked.

I don't really know for sure myself, but maybe they got a new sponsor and don't need to rely on NRA money anymore. I know neither of them were happy with it, they've said it's not perfect but it's good enough to support, etc, in the past. From the short time I had an Instagram account I remember John seemed like he's basically an ancap, and they made a video recently saying their ideal world is one with no gun restrictions at all for adults. Maybe Wayne being a POS even more than usual recently has pushed them over the edge and they couldn't stand the hypocrisy any more.

Please reinsert that stat back into your ass where you pulled it from

Attached: 3FE10F7F-2B46-4BAC-AEE2-1981847AE76F.jpg (1125x853, 167K)

This post makes it sound like we have time. How many elections until Texas turns blue forever?

Thank you for trying. So few read the whole post.

If anything the NRA actually delayed me going full 2a because of their horribly dishonest marketing. If you ever read one of their print publications is always white criminals dressed as old timey burglars caring melee weapons. They never admit that criminals have guns and aren't usually non white. Made me not take gun ownership seriously.

Attached: 1526294111344.jpg (627x1024, 118K)

>diversity explosion
Funny that. If you had white people settling Nigeria en masse no one would be praising "diversity"

Correct
Also correct

Seethe more, fag. Confederate states are the reason we have a nig problem.

Attached: 220px-William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg (220x279, 13K)

>you won't pull me back in nigger
imagine disavowing the only other board that has our back and then using racist slurs in the same sentence

dumb bluepilled faggot

Give it a minute. The NRA needs to cut the fat and get house cleared. It happened before and will do so again

Gun Owners of America, Second Amendment Foundation. Do some googling and find out what your state and local orgs are and join them too

When gun rights die you'll beg for the NRA to come back, but you stupid zoomers will have killed it by then.

What a stupid boomer. Meanwhile this is Scootch00 at a GOA rally.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

This

>they can take DECADES to be settled. and during those DECADES, you won't have guns
You might not. I don't follow unconstitutional laws.

If gun rights die, I'll have been dead years in advance, because I'll have actually been fighting, rather than "compromising".

>prowles Jow Forums with his sherman image just waiting for someone to mention the confederacy
>says others are seething
Keep projecting yankee doodle cuck

“TinyCock22 here. I used to take big money from the NRA while I was shooting full auto, because I ain’t a peon like you heheh, but now the NRA has a lil’ PR crisis, I’m gonna tuck tail and run away from the situation to not look so bad. I have a reputation to uphold unlike you unwashed Kentuckians.”

>He thinks there were no slaves in the Union

Attached: 53180468_2367005996666302_8565200846004944896_o.jpg (800x1341, 94K)

Based

You cucks don't get it. Even if he dislikes confederacy running away from a 150 year old flag is cowardly move. Not to mention that finding a 150 year old symbol to be controversial is a cuck move.

It's also extremely pathetic for a man in his 60's to care so much about his public image. Such man will never stand up for anything despite having very little to lose.
At least the men from south and north risked their lives believing in something.

This old cuck does not dare to risk his youtube clicks even at the age where he shouldn't fear death.

Sauce? i really want to like that guy, same with forfottenweapons

>getting upset that everyone doesn't support traitors and slavers

If the south rises again we'll burn it down again

see

ty, im retarded

DO IT AGAIN UNCLE BILLY!

What's going on with the NRA?

youtube.com/watch?v=_olHJ8I2kwk
Grain of salt

I thought it was mostly rooted in the scandals the NRA has been going through recently.

>looks up racial demographics of Atlanta
DO IT AGAIN UNCLE BILLY