How do you think AH-64s will fare if war with Iran happens?

How do you think AH-64s will fare if war with Iran happens?

Attached: DE5485B2-A492-4B7E-A7EC-9BCA0EAEAA96.jpg (1050x700, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RNzYG0cOX2Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-3_airstrike
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably fine. If the US is flying helos in Iran, that means they have infantry in there as well. If it got to that point, the countries SAMs would have been neutralized. MANPADS are still a potential problem, but they caused negligible issues in Iraq and Afghanistan (for the US), so I doubt Iran's application of them would fare much better.

This. I doubt the USA will fly apaches without air superiority and I would wager that Iran has less MANPADS than US has helos

You don’t think the US would use Apaches in a deep attack type mission to take care of the medium or short range portion of their ADA?

If they were confident in their ability to use terrain to mask themselves from radar sites, maybe, but even then, that seems like a huge risk compared to sending a strike using F-35s with SDBs. You'd also be much more susceptible to AAA and other short range systems.

no because the last time we used helicopters on their own they got fucking massacred so we don't do that anymore

Is argue Karbala (assuming that’s what you’re talking about) was a planning failure more than a capabilities failure.

>I would wager that Iran has less MANPADS than US has helos
Iran manufactures MANPADS.

Supporting the apaches at Karbala wouldn't have made any difference, since the reason that they failed is because the ROE prevented them from shooting at their attackers.
Strike bombers and ground forces would have had the exact same collateral damage problem and ground forces probably would have come off much worse than the apaches did.

Fly low, fly fast. Assumedly fly in a whambam thankyoumaam style.

What would be the point of invading Iran? What's the plan for the aftermath? It would be just like Iraq and Afghanistan. Just another black hole of instability that needs to be baby sit. Unless a country is purged of 90% of its original, indoctrinated population, there's no point in destroying the government. The original people just make a new one that hates you twice as much.

Fuck up the Middle East some more to funnel more migrants into an already unstable Europe, jack up fuel prices.

Fine unless they have a run-in with the F-14s.

If we’re doing helicopter missions, chances are the handful of operational F-14s Iran has have been put out of action.

I seriously doubt that arab piloted f-14s are going to pose much of a threat to low flying helicopters. With any luck the apaches might even down a few.

>possibly fine

meanwhile they were dropping like flies in iraq even from fucking rpg's

>they got fucking massacred
it didn't go great, but to say that they got massacred is a stretch you could only get from a vodkanigger

youtube.com/watch?v=RNzYG0cOX2Q

Attached: SprejajAntiZoG.jpg (476x492, 33K)

iran dont have those :(

Depends on how many israel sabotages.

israel would love it for anyone to fuck up iran

Israel demands it so it must be done. What israel wants, israel gets, its the american way.

The next one that gets hit by an RPG will be the first one.

countries dont destablise themselves. someone has to do the job

Back to Jow Forums, schizos

>he hasnt been paying attention to global geo-politics for the past 30 years
Sad. Have sex with a biological human female.

Boy, I sure do love Israel! Every good American Christian sould do everything in their power to stand with Israel! MIGA2020!

We would most likely use drones for anti-tank, then choppers for general suppression.

Attached: 1553924431577.jpg (2207x2323, 2.27M)

Back to your containment board

Nope.
Cyber attacks+sabotage+cruise missile strikes followed up by surgical air strikes. Or something.

how ready is the us for ground invasion?

Leaf approves the JTF2QT.

Not at all, but that wont stop the zionist neocon christcucks.

A fragment of the American high-altitude UAV RQ-4 Global Hawk fished a local fisherman in Iran. Lol

Attached: GoyToy.jpg (640x433, 72K)

>Iran has less MANPADS than US has helos

You know, it's statements like this one is what shows other people how big a retard you are.

>iran
>arab piloted

>Iran
>arab
The absolute state of Jow Forums.

>Iranians
>Arab

I mean, Iranian choppers did shoot Iraqi jets down in the '80s

Attached: le_56-face.jpg (300x282, 17K)

>implying Persians, an ethnicity that managed to get conquered by Arabs are somehow less incompetent

Well the Spaniards certainly didnt come out if it that badly.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-3_airstrike

Attached: lol.png (768x643, 778K)

Sure is shill in here

No war with iran, jackass

You Iranian Ministry of intelligence guys sure do get triggered easily, huh?

Wont you please die for israel goyim?

>having more than 2 working braincells is now considered un-American
WEW LAD

How are those sanctions going, abdul?

For christ sake read. Helos wold not be dispatched until and unless air superiority had been accomplished trough destruction of Iran's air defense systems.

Read a book, have sex.

>A basic bitch airfield raid against other clueless arab clowns is the crowning achievement of the iranian airforce.
Sad stuff.

Good goy, 2 shekels have been deposited into your account.
Remember the 6 gorillion!

>Muh israel
Classic arab.

Literally rent free.
Keep bumping the thread though, thanks.

the same they fare everywhere else.
either they get assraped if IADS is up or they assrape if IADS is down.
they are infantry-supporting CAS platforms and excel at this role.

I know you guys aren't that great at propaganda these days, but that really isn't how memes work, abduel.

They will be like "pew pew pew!"
and the dudes on the ground will be like
"lmao, just got oofed on xD"

Attached: 9e0aca3f8e1e8542c99fcf8972490066.jpg (768x768, 64K)

More or less, yeah.

Recent event says otherwise...

Reminder that iran exists because the US hasn't decided to destroy it yet. Go ahead shitpost and muttpost as much as you want it simply doesn't change the fact there is a near zero percent chance iran would survive a war with the united states

Attached: smugsnake.png (479x447, 293K)

please show me pictures because i cant find iranian mi28

>implying Iran isn’t simply a made up country used by the Jews to scare the Saudis into working with them

During the Preying Mantis op, marine cobras succesfully damaged and fended off Iranian F-4s, and were used to attack AA towers Iran had at sea. We lost 1 cobra that day to mechanical failure.

We may use them coastally.