P90 in 9mm?

I know the whole armor-piercing 5.7mm thing is the big selling point of the P90. But could they replicate the high capacity magazines and overall ergonomics for another caliber? Could they do a P90 in say, 9mm? Obviously there would be differences in the action and whatnot, but it would be a pretty ergonomic fun gun.

Attached: p90.jpg (1200x900, 72K)

yeah but that would be gay

9mm isnt actually straight walled iirc and thus wouldnt work in a large straight magazine. a gorillion years ago i was in a thread where someone floated the idea of a 10mm one. apparently 10mm is straight walled. idk. i never looked it up myself

>what if you took this one bullet and made it larger? is that possible or impossible

sigh

there is a 9mm or .45 ACP carbine out there with the same feed system

I expect someone will post it shortly

No. You’re dumb.

lmao @ your life

here's a 12 gauge shotgun with a P90 style feed

Attached: monolithP12-1-660x495.jpg (660x495, 77K)

You'd end up loosing about a third of your magazine space and that's assuming the 9mm can feed from a magazine like that at all.

>You'd end up loosing about a third of your magazine space

so, you'd have a normal 30 rounder

I still fail to find value in a p90 without full auto...

5.7 owner.

>it's cute
>short
>ejects from the bottom, like every good gun should
>lets you hold it with either arm with no detriment to performance, like every good gun should
>5.7 round is small, yet brisk for it's size
>cute

i wish I had a P90 gf
or a gf at all

that gun is fake. it's a 3d printed shell with no internals based off the grenade launcher from deus ex

Look at the Five Seven, it has a base capacity of 20 rounds, and the 30 round mags aren't as long as another pistol grip. If you make the P90 in 9mm, you defeat the original purpose entirely, and arguably, make a worse gun.

A 30 round magazine that's harder to load than a conventional MP5K. Pointless.

Maybe calling guns cute is the reason you are alone? Just a thought

You are so wrong youngster. It is vaporware never released bullshit sure but its older than the game you mentioned for sure.

I'd like to know why they don't come in .223

When telescoped ammo becomes more of a thing this will be viable.

You don't belong here.

9mm automatic is straight wall. Not exactly common thoughm
He's not wrong about it being fake. We never did see it actually operating. The only video we got was the teaser and it doesn't even have a follower in that.
Fuck it almost fits now.

Attached: LSAT_2.gif (800x596, 74K)

A shitty 30 rounder with feed issues.

should make it shoot based and chad 30.06

>30-06 P90
I’d fudd with that

There was an SMG and I believe a pistol in .357 magnum

Is 9x17 or x18 straight walled?

>it's cute
until you get the PS90 version with the mandatory barrel length that makes it look like a dog cock poking out of the frame. At that point it's just an overpriced and underpowered AR-15.

I would love one. I doubt FN will ever release one. All things considered better for my wallet that way.

>If you're not a bitter incel you don't belong here
>reeee normies pls go
This is what you sound like

Attached: 1560410171999.jpg (750x763, 573K)

I still like how it looks even with the NFA-mandated barrel length, though that's probably just my objective taste speaking

>a P90 in 10mm
The things I didn’t know I wanted till now

>you must be a bitter incel to acknowledge the cuteness that some guns have and other guns wish they had
Go back whencever you came

This baby should have a 9mm version with Glock magazines.

Attached: 1482415126645.jpg (660x495, 108K)