Safes

Having a hard time purchasing a safe. I have like 3k worth of guns and I cannot just pull the trigger on a $1500 safe that I would want. I dont live in a bad neighborhood. Mostly old white people, never seen any niggers walking around and its pretty secluded and in the summer most people leave the garage doors open, but I feel like I should still own a safe for the just in case scenario. Anyone else on Jow Forums ever had this problem? I just cannot pull the trigger metaphorically to buy this safe that is worth around half my guns. A local shop has a liberty colonial on sale for $1500. Anyone know if liberty's lower end models are just as good? I was planning on going tomorrow to take a look.

Attached: 12312312312.jpg (637x720, 77K)

>JUST AS GOOD
lol

Look into Sturdy Safe and AmSec. I'm with you OP, I have like 4 grand in guns and I just can't part with $1,100-$2,000 for a fucking safe. I don't know what's wrong with me.

>3k worth of guns
For that amount, just buy a stack-on from Amazon ($400) and be done with it.
I had a

Get a security system too, even one of those Ring systems for $250ish will combine well with a cheaper safe. If the cops are 5-10 minutes away from the point some nig kicks your door in, will they be able to find your safe, defeat it, and get out of the area in time? I'd guess theyll run the minute the alarm goes off.

Also gives peace of mind when sleeping knowing you're unlikely to be surprised by someone at the foot of your bed.

recently had niggers walking around. neighbors called each other said "they said their car was broke down, i locked my door and did nothing and they eventually got in their car and drove away don't aswer the door" haven't seen niggers since but do have druggie white niggers around.

I live in a town home so I cannot do anything to the outside without permission that includes the doorbell. so a ring system it out.

Ring has a security system that is separate from their doorbell stuff. It all attaches with double sided tape and runs wirelessly, so its townhouse friendly. I have one in my townhouse and it's all non-destructive. They're missing a few sensors that I'd really like to see (glass break sensors, specifically), but i'm really happy with it for the price, and they release new shit for them all the time.

Consider the advantages and disadvantages. A cheaper safe will provide security against casual people that might get into your guns (houseguests, children, etc), but can be crowbarred open, provides no realistic fire protection, and most importantly puts all your valuable stuff in one place. It won't save you from fires nor burglars.
Buying a higher end safe will provide actual fire protection, and defense against less determined burglars. However, if you just don't have enough guns to justify buying something high end, just hide the guns somewhere a burglar won't look.

oh didnt know that

If it's not bolted to the ground you might as well not have a safe. BOLT IT TO THE FUCKING GROUND.

Also get a nice security system with cameras. Super easy to do yourself these days.

All lower end safes are shit. They can be easily broken into with a crow bar. It will only stop spur of the moment thieves. That said, the illusion of being difficult to break into and the peace of mind is well worth the $1500.

i've seen videos of the liberty centurion safes not being broken into after 40 minutes when they were using crowbars. I would say that $800 is mostly lower level safe. idk combined with a life time warranty that they replace the safe for free.

Buy a beater safe in the mean time. I think I got some piece of shit that won't stand up to a crowbar for any extended period of time but at least you'll be making a hell of a ruckus getting in. (In my apartment complex that's good enough. Lots of military folks.)
If I were to move into the boonies I'd buy a nice one.

It might be marginally more resilient to being pried open than most low end safes but you can still cut or crush it open quickly.

Attached: hacked-open_liberty.jpg (359x500, 22K)

I mean if any robber had power tools to cut open a safe it wouldnt really matter what safe you had to be honest.

>I have like 3k worth of guns and I cannot just pull the trigger on a $1500 safe that I would want.

Shit user, I have more than that in one gun. I have an alarm system, cameras inside my home, a safe, and in the closet where I have the safe I also have an OC spray system that will fill my closet with a thick cloud so they won't want to spend time trying ro remove my safe in the hour-long window before the cops arrive.

Is this the case for safes that weigh over 1000 lbs loaded?
I am genuinely curious how someone gets those out when they are so damn difficult to get in.

Attached: 1555517649088m.jpg (576x1024, 66K)

Im finishing up my gun rooms soon so I will be happy with the overall security of my guns. Ive got just shy of 60 firearms and I would be pretty sad if someone walked away with them.

$1500 is likely fine, its going to cut some corners and be small but at 3k worth of guns you wont be taking up much space unless your collection is like 30 nuggets you bought back in the day

That's why you put them in a deep closet, so they don't have the room to use a crowbar without literally kicking out your walls or some ridiculous shit.

2 guys, a dolly and a complete disregard for damages done to your house means they can get an unbolted safe out in under ten minutes. Cops put home alarms on low priority, so unless there's an audible alarm that the neighbors can hear and care enough to call the cops, the burglars can have upwards from a half hour to get in and get out.
Your average thief isn't going to be that prepared, but if your house gets ransacked once, they'll be sure to be telling all their thief bros about that one house with a fuckhueg safe in it. This is why repeat burglaries are so common. If you have ANYTHING nice that's too complicated to haul in a smash and grab, don't just assume they overlooked it.

this. no robber comes THAT prepared. Most robbers are just dumb niggers looking for guns in a drawer or under the bed. Or televisions.

That safe was opened with an axe

Cop here, can confirm. However, never underestimate the ability of a drugged out nigger to destroy the shit out of something just to get inside. I once saw a nigger smash through a brick wall with a sledge hammer to get to boxes of candy in the back of a store.

Verdict: save up for a safe with at least a quarter inch steel plate on the door. You may never need it but you’ll never regret getting a quality safe.

Not helping op, but my safe is a trapdoor where I cut through the slab and poured and walled in an underground area. It lives under a fuckhuge rug, under a fuckhuge coffee table. You would never know its there, and I DIYd the whole thing. Even my buddies have no idea, just in case.

Look at it this way, would you care if anyone stole your guns?
Fucking this idk why you would have a safe if you could just walk away with it. Hell even a shitty locked down safe is better than nothing
If you have an absolute shit safe just use it as a distraction and hide all your valuables in your secret underground lair

I can't see 2 people maneuvering a 1000 lb safe with a simple dolly. Not in a house that has any stairs anywhere, including the front or back porch. Hell, looking at amazon, you have to get pretty deep to find a dolly with a capacity of 1000lbs.

I could be wrong, and I probably am, but I would like to see it done.

Attached: 1510501140321.gif (302x302, 1.99M)

I've seen it done with a skateboard.

>>dolly with a 1000 lb capacity
thieves don't care if the dolly gets bent/damaged, user.

Also to support the Ring user, Simpli Safe has a non intrusive security system. Get a pile of door entry sensors and a motion detector for like 300 bucks and it's all just stuck on with double sided tape. Monitoring is 20 bucks a month and everything is battery operated so even if the power is cut it can still call the cops when tripped. I've had it at work for 5 years now and it's an excellent little system. I've only needed to change the batteries in the pin pad like twice and the motion detector once. The door entry ones still work fine on the same battery it came with. You can pick and choose what kind of sensors you want too so customize it to your heart's content. Took me like two hours to set up the entire system. Ezpz.

Thieves aren't going to know the exact weight, just that it's too heavy lift. Do I want to bank my valuables on whether or not a cheap ass Harbor Freight furniture dolly *won't* haul my shit out the door? And as for stairs, they may just push that shit down. If anything breaks, oh well, still getting free shit. They may even push it down with some extra force hoping to know the thing open.

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-074138_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 350K)