Canada general

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1547506293289m.jpg (681x1024, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D8K90hX4PrE
gotenda.com/shop/firearms/restricted-rifles/armalite-eagle-15-mission-first-tactical-edition-16″-barrel-5-56-nato/
gotenda.com/product-category/promotions/current-ar-inventory-specials/
gotenda.com/shop/firearms/restricted-rifles/smith-wesson-mp-10-rifle-308-win-18-barrel/
gunmagwarehouse.com/promag-archangel-for-aa700-precision-stocks-308-20-round-blue-steel-magazine.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for dab on the grabbers

Attached: 1558814465928.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

second for POWERFUL tok gang

Attached: 1559702555048.jpg (719x539, 51K)

Third for cpc win

Attached: 1561310425474.png (500x500, 63K)

fourth for fuck the RCMP

>first 4 posts are the same shitty zoomer memes
looks like cangen to me

Got anything better, faggot?

Attached: duckroll.jpg (598x477, 47K)

Get dabbed on arse-sees

Attached: F2ECE259-CE39-4F8C-8EF0-5FF7509E1AAF.jpg (4032x3024, 2.58M)

had a good trip today, pretty fun

user who owns this sexy BCM Kino build, are you around? I wanna know more about your gas setup. You said the A2 sight is to prevent overgassing and offer additional bleed-are you saying you drilled a second hole?

Attached: 2CC9D854-4228-4307-B52C-D7831403484E.jpg (476x118, 23K)

In the end, the CPC will just be discount LPC. Vote PPC and change... something. It doesn't seem like gun culture will ever improve here.

Why can't Canada implement the death penalty anymore?
>pic related

Attached: ohthat'sgottahurt.jpg (700x907, 154K)

Anyone else listen to John Lennon’s imagine on repeat when cleaning your rifles or loading stripper clips?

No, the rest of us didn't vote for Trudeau.

Got a sears model 20 for free today

Attached: IMG_20190623_210510_520.jpg (1280x720, 310K)

>for free today
How'd you swing that?

>listening to communist race traitor music
No thanks I only listen to erika when cleaning my mauser naked with a m42 helm and wehrmacht webbing and eating sauerkraut with a wooden spoon straight from the jar

No
youtube.com/watch?v=D8K90hX4PrE

Charge it
Point it
Zoom it
Press it
Snap it
Work it
Click
Erase it

Usually only when scrubbing carbon out of a filthy SKS. Mostly I don't listen to anything while fiddling with guns because I want to keep an ear out for those "well now that ain't right" noises.

even the digits want to know

Based daft punk listener

when is c-71 actually gonna take effect? are purchases from now on technically registered now?

Attached: stick around.png (1920x1040, 1.98M)

Today it took effect, so yes.

P sure that only portions came into effect today and the rest comes in through OIC. The screenshots of CGN from last thread should detail what is law and what isn’t right now.
Unless an OIC came out which I’m not aware of

Oh, you know what - I think you're right. So does that mean the swiss arms and cz858 aren't prohib yet? Can someone smarter than me answer lol

Is user still selling his m14?

IIRC they’re not till the 30th, but you have to register yours between now and then otherwise you’re SOL.

What if our votes get spread thin between cpc and ppc? What the fuck do we do?

Questions:

Does C-71 mean they will make it harder for people to apply to be RPAL applicants?

Does C-71 mean they will deny people from being able to register firearms?

Does C-71 mean they can say any gun they want is prohibited?

I've never voted a day in my life. I always said I don't want to vote on my income tax returns. How do I vote? I'm not registered to any party. Does it cost money? Do I just need to bring I.D.?

where's my "register nothing" polywag when I need it? The registry to be grandfathered closed in 2018 as far as I am aware.

Too many wrongful convictions. Let's just start with abolishing the gladue act

Ask the stupid peepeecee voters

>harder for people to apply
no, the application process doesn't change. Might be harder for people to get either a PAL or RPAL though because now background checks are for your lifetime, which is unfeasible - this will cause even more delays in an already slow and ineffective system.
>deny people from registering firearms?
What? The only thing you cannot register because of C71 is a swissarms or cz858 as the registry closed June 30th 2018
>can they prohib whatever they want because of c71?
Yes. In addition, the council can now no longer move a firearm from a restricted or prohibited class to either non-restricted or restricted classes.

For voting, there are guides on how to do it in Canada, but the gist is you don't need to be registered for a party (unless you want to either work with the party or vote on candidates within that party). Voting doesn't cost money. Yes you need ID or someone to vouch for you, the liberals made it so you no longer need picture ID to vote which is ridiculous - but there are some rules to it.

Hope this helps user

Attached: forrest apu.jpg (319x331, 15K)

Nah again in 2019 for swiss arms n cz858 but into the scrapper they go after you die (if you register)

Can't find anything to allow you to register, not that i have either gun of course mr. rcmp. Ragmeesh Inderpoo deleted the webpage that showed how to tell if it was the prohib version or not and I can't find anywhere that even says there is a registry for them this year

zoomer here, got my RPAL license in the mail today.

I was thinking about getting this.
gotenda.com/shop/firearms/restricted-rifles/armalite-eagle-15-mission-first-tactical-edition-16″-barrel-5-56-nato/

is it trash or is it not trash?

Did you just get rpal or pal also?
Do you already own NR Semi autos?

Armalite is trash, don't assume that name means anything 70 years after they designed the thing.

Every poll published has said PPC may not even win a seat. They never find more than around 2.5% of votes going to them. It’s also heavily predicted that even including the bloc there still won’t be a broadly “right wing” majority of seats anyway which means nothing will really change.

19 year old zoomer here, its a PAL/RPAL and im newguns just got it, my dad held onto my SKS and .308 K98 for me while I was waiting for my license. Really wanna get a blackgun, and then after that get a handgun.

The SKS was a birthday gift from my father and the .308 k98 was a xmas gift from my father

PPC won't get any votes cause they assume they'd do a trump2.0, while our media is dominated by boomer tier corrupted radio and news, so they won't go anywhere, even though i would like them to.

I'm voting CPC, we gotta go all in on CPC victory, and at worse, a CPC/PPC coalition.

same newguns user here, whats a good AR between 1k-1.5k?

There are a few options, build one is probably the best for that budget.

you're really cucked by the limited stock right now that hasn't recovered since the late may / early june panic buying.

gotenda.com/product-category/promotions/current-ar-inventory-specials/

I'd probably get the 10.5 FN (which is cheaper at FOC) if I was in a rush. If you want to wait a few weeks good cheap options will become available again like the S&W and Ruger which go for $700/$800. Or wait for lowers to restock and build one.

Is it just me or does PEOPLES party sound a little cummy?

is the 6920 good?

>Yes. In addition, the council can now no longer move a firearm from a restricted or prohibited class to either non-restricted or restricted classes.
That one really pisses me off, and nobody seems to care about it.

they're decent but basic is my understanding, Do you see them in stock anywhere?

Damn I wish I had two dads

lol, i mean to say it was my same dad for both, not two dads.

lol no need to be ashamed and lie buddy its 2019

going to the range with your 2 dads sounds like a blast

I agree that he’ll backtrack on not wanting to cooperate with the CPC, and that he won’t ever be able to get anything done because there will be way too much obstruction and corruption, but I do think it’s important that he at least keeps himself in so he’s in the best possible position to continue to shit on everyone as much as possible and keep Scheer in line. This is assuming he’s even able to show up on the ballot in enough places

Attached: F260FF30-BBF1-4315-A9D7-56420F787C92.jpg (502x563, 36K)

Literally everyone thinks that. He should’ve gone with New Republican Party desu

Just wait till they make use of it
But for real I’m on tilt that it was allowed to slip through, it basically prevents anything from being moved to a looser category till the bill is repealed, which is fucking wack
God I hate Canadian gun laws

gotenda.com/shop/firearms/restricted-rifles/smith-wesson-mp-10-rifle-308-win-18-barrel/

same newguns zoomer here, is there 10round mags for a ar10 lower?

yes. lar magazines in 308.

you'd be fucking nuts to buy a restricted 308 AR when there are NR options out there (Stag 10)

I'm a 21 year old I will be voting cpc

good for you skippy

This

thanks for being useless I guess

You CAN'T get only the RPAL, dumbass.

Once its repealed, with the simplified system things like AR15s might be NR, although they'd have to change the classifications that are done by name instead of size and such, so I'm not sure. If they reclassified everything under the new system that the CPC wants, and looked at the arbitrary prohibs we might even get FALs although that's more of a dream than a likelihood :/

Yes, XCR-M pistol mags.

I can't wait to own a G11!
Our gun laws are so fucking stupid it reads like an Onion article.

you can also get a forged m305 and use these full capacity mags legally if you import them if you want capacity and .308

gunmagwarehouse.com/promag-archangel-for-aa700-precision-stocks-308-20-round-blue-steel-magazine.html

Gave me a chuckle user, I know - they're brutal. I have a lot of downtime at my work and so I read through our entire firearms act and it is written like 20 different people who don't know jack or shit about guns each took turns banning BIG SCARY GUNS

But you can still own mg42, mg34 and luger drums with no capacity limits, you can own belts designed in 1945 or earlier with no capacity limits, theres some weird ww1 prototype canadian rifles with no capacity limits for some reason (mentioned by name) and other weird shit. I pray one day it will all be repealed in place of simple system that is fair, but thats also a pipe dream :(

This is the only reason I want an M14: legal almost normal capacity mags

>traditional aboriginal justice

smoketh the peacepipe

Yep, I'm with you on that user. Now to find a forged m305 for a decent price, thats the trick. Boyd's stock is a must on top of it all imo

i'm basically /arg/ so I'm obligated to say its trash.

That being said, I'd use that over an M&P sporter.

(just build your own its not hard, if you are retarded then just buy a completed lower and build the rest)

I love using the magazine capacity exemption for the Lee-Enfield to explain how little sense the laws make to noguns.

Honestly, it makes more sense for him to buy a complete upper than a complete lower.
The only parts I'm not assembling myself on my build is the BCG. Last thing I want is for my gas key to be improperly staked.

If by some miracle we get FALs un-prohib’d I guarantee that the SA-58 or whatever their rifle name is will sell out through imports
It’s actually a pretty gucci rifle considering you can turn it into a battle rifle in the same vein as the Stag, if not more true to the role

That's another thing, those damn m305 stocks are trash. Boyd's or usgi. I should have grabbed the last one I saw on cgn, I hate buying NRs privately online though

"or any rifle commonly known as the Lee Enfield"

Why doesn't Lee Enfield make some semi auto not AR ARs and make 30 round magazines? They would be exempt from mag restrictions lol

>I'd use that over an M&P sporter.
the Armalite doesn't seem noticeably better in any conceivable way. At least with the S&W you're getting a product of which there are literally millions in existence to verify the level of quality you're getting.

Why not just ask a company to build a lower that takes bolt action mags?

nobody assembles their own BCGs you newfag. LITERALLY nobody. You buy a complete one.

They wouldn't sell the individual components of the BCG if that was the case, user.
One of the easiest ways of ensuring what you say is incorrect is to make absolute statements like that.

I can walk into my local Ford dealership's parts department and buy an F150 door.

Surely this means everyone builds their own F150 from fucking scratch, right, retard?

99.9999% of builders buy complete BCGs and the remainder are making competition guns and are autistic about the specifics of every single piece, if they don’t machine it themselves
The individual components are usually for replacement on existing BCGs lol, never heard of someone building a bolt

This too, I have no idea why this isn't a huge thing in Canada. Make 30 round bolt action magazines and then design a firearm that can take them or use a slight adapter to take them so it can't be argued they were made sneakily or some retarded shit that the ar sees would argue

They sell individual components because eventaully bolts wear out (take a long fucking time) ejectors and extractors wear out, cam pins wear out quickly (relatively)

But youre fucking autistic if you think people are out there (apart from absolute extreme enthusiast autists) who are assembling BCGs from parts.

Buy a Colt Canada BCG its made to the best industry standards and particle inspected. No need to every assemble a BCG from parts retard

Is there any point in buying more restricted ARs since they will probably be confiscated in November. I'm looking at this norc 14" AR and I don't know if I should.

Soup, you're getting soft with these cgn posts. Repealing c71 = not enough.

Ones enough. Buy a STAG 10 receiver, build it, and dont comply

Confiscation isn't feasible, even if they stuck only to AR-15's.

I can think of a decent reason to own one prior to confiscation

Attached: 175B4989-3FB9-4618-A25F-CE1A43AD2C7B.gif (480x358, 226K)

That kind of is my thinking. I'm covered on the restricted side since I have a pistol and an AR to be grandfathered. Should I just stock up on NRs ?

You should have started doing that a year ago. C-71 shitlists are in effect Monday dumbass. Buy NRs off the EE

>probably be confiscated in November
will never happen, but if it did, that would be a good reason to get one. why would you want to miss out on the boogaloo?

Attached: 1550687380049.jpg (576x587, 60K)

No, the registration is not yet in effect unless there’s an OIC that’s recently gone through

then buy NRs

what you mean? its a bolt action there is no mag regulation.

>As I’ve been doing
I wonder if companies are already keeping records, I want to doubt it but at the same time...

Exactly.
And yet it has an exemption in the law right next to the M1 Garand's exemption.

I can only imagine so CSIS intern having to Ctrl-F "boogaloo" every 20 minutes in these threads to pass on the report to some white pudgy boomer who physically sweats at the idea of armed resistance to confiscation measures.

that one is actually interesting though, because 5 round enbloc clips exist.

Boomers gonna boomer

Maybe I'm super naive but I trust that most people on the EE will not comply and not "register" NRs.

Enfields are in there because there was an semiauto or full auto variant. Which one it was escapes me, but there is an Enfield that isn't a bolty boi.
My local store doesn't, and will not until he is forced to