4 Charged in Green Beret's Death Reportedly Planned to Sexually Assault Him on Camera

It's finally been confirmed, on why he was killed. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO "SEALS". HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

military.com/daily-news/2019/06/06/4-charged-green-berets-death-reportedly-planned-sexually-assault-him-camera.html

Attached: logan-melgar-1200.jpg (621x414, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/daily-news/2019/06/06/4-charged-green-berets-death-reportedly-planned-sexually-assault-him-camera.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Planned to Sexually Assault Him on Camera
That's some gay ass shit. Used to be they kill your ass for planning something like that. What the hell happened to the Army?

dont give a shit about some paki

Typical navyfags lmao

It was a Marine and some SEALs who did it.

1. It's the navy.

2. Every punishment has become less severe for everything unless it has to do with being ebil nazi rayciss, then the punishments have become more severe.

Attached: 20190623_175546.jpg (346x321, 50K)

>confirmed

by whom? raping will get them less jail time if anybody actually BELIEVES them in the first place

Fuckin' Bart Simpson right there.

It's not gay when you're sticking your dick into another man. The man who is getting his shit packed in, is the gay one.

>They were joined by the Malian security guard and a British man who'd befriended the troops
SAS or did Navy faggots literally shit all over opsec and invite a random sexpat to their safehouse?

It's been proven long ago that this was just a patsy to divert investigators away from the money theft.
The rumor mill has it that NSW Public Affairs is purposefuly pushing the BBC raep story to try and shift the focus away from the non appropriated money that the SEALs stole because of the projects that could be uncovered if the rest of the money that was spent legit could be traced down.

Oy vey it's annuda Operation Red Wings!

>u.s military
>not a tranny faggot infested hellhole

kek go what he deserved enlisting.

Yea, nobody talks about the money that went missing anymore.

>yeah, we just wanted to sexually assault him
>this is totally not related to us runing guns or selling drugs or defrauding the army or anything

This is the most bullshit justification I have ever heard. They wanted to sexually assault him and get it on tape to black-mail him into silence.

>just a prank bro

Gone sexual

Pastanigger detected

I thought the initial story was that the seals stole something or were involved in something and the army dude found out and they killed him? This all happened because 'it was just a prank bro?' jesus.....

No this is what they're deflecting with

>military.com/daily-news/2019/06/06/4-charged-green-berets-death-reportedly-planned-sexually-assault-him-camera.html
>"It was a stupid prank. ... It went bad," Brian Bouffard, Maxwell's civilian defense attorney, told the paper

Hey, I know we're not a personal army here, but if anyone is making a Christmas list, this attorney should be on it. You don't "prank" sexually assault someone. You rape them. To humiliate them and ruin someone's life as the motive.

Please, anons, nobody find out where this lawyer lives. Please, anons, nobody do anything to him for categorizing the planned rape and murder of a fallen brother as a "prank."

Why punish this guy for doing his job when you should focus on the people who actually committed the crime

HMM, WHAT'S THE WORD I'M LOOKING FOR:

DOWNPLAYING RAPE

IMAGINE A FEMALE WAS INVOLVED HERE. WOULD RAPE REALLY BE ABLE TO BE USED AS A 'PRANK' EXCUSE? I DON'T THINK SO.

WHO IS CALLING FOR PUNISHMENT?

>military.com/daily-news/2019/06/06/4-charged-green-berets-death-reportedly-planned-sexually-assault-him-camera.html
Two Marine Raiders, two SEALs. One Mali security guard.

Wait, so all that shit about the theft of money was just a cover up of the SEALs planning to sodomise some guy in the ass on camera? The fuck?

thread.

we all know that SEALs are faggots.

Attached: 1553280702081.jpg (1280x800, 625K)

Confirmed: SEALs and Force Recon are faggots.

Why is it that every time some fucked up ahit happens like this, it’s the SEALS?

Because SEALS like the smell of their own farts.

>these faggots are supposed to take on the Chinese Military

Wow.....

people who want to be in SF SOF etc. seems to be the weirdest characters you ever meet. (or dont want to ever meet since they are sodomizing fagz)

I see you are aware of ME cultural norms

What do you mean? I prank rape my wife all the time. After she stops bleeding we share a good belly laugh over some coffee about it.

Sexually assault? No dude. Stop telling lies about the SEAL community.

They were just going to tie him up while the house’s LN security guard did some stuff.just as a prank bro, it was no homo.

Just faggot sailors, doing faggot things.

It was totally not blackmail to silence him on the gun running or some other type of smuggling/theft.

Because that's the only time the (((press))) wants to write a story about it. They don't give a fuck about some random POG, but if a SEAL or other SOF guys do something questionable in warzone, they'll make sure their career is put to an end.

>WHO IS CALLING FOR PUNISHMENT?
IIRC one of Melgar's COs immediately called for an investigation into the death. Melgar told his wife he was working with a bunch of immature children or something to that effect before he was murdered. Pretty sure his entire team and group would be enraged at the fact a bunch of unprofessional niggers just murdered their buddy of some petty teenage-level drama too.

Initially there was a story about the navy guys pocketing bribe money. Then the story was about them being pissed when Melgar ditched them in a "hostile environment" on the way to a party, and they wanted to get back at him, some really childish behavior on the navy guys' part. Now the story has morphed into "just raping for the lulz".
The bottom line is one professional soldier was murdered because a couple other guys were mega rustled.

Goddamn you’re dumb

Attached: bb67fce4ab3cedbfcb9f99b5ec98b653.jpg (495x370, 27K)

if this gets carried out rest assure that they are gonna end up dead one way or another

>meanwhile, on Ancient Greek Jow Forums

Attached: 1557627572759.jpg (600x900, 106K)

How does letting some dirty Malian get his freak on make the rest of them gay?

No homo as long as your dick stays out of man ass!

Just some hazing bro

Hey guys let’s wait for him to fall asleep and all take l photos of ourselves sucking his cock. That’ll totally make him look gay lol

The dude was an amateur mma fighter from the tri-state area. Masterminding a supposed blackmail plot wasn't his forte.

Fuck my ass Daddy!

WHAT!?!?!

Those were my thoughts when I first went in to the Army. "We're supposed to be #1? This is such a fucked up organization it just cant be the case."

But then I realized, our enemies militaries are even more fucked up and retarded than ours. The scale of incompetence hidden by nations like China and Iran etc. is unbelievable. Every military has a ton of incompetence that outsiders dont see.

Attached: 20190623_175617.jpg (362x316, 59K)

help me out here Jow Forums, what does SEAL stand for again?

Attached: 4960422.jpg (624x278, 36K)

It's a cyber smear campaign that's designed to tarnish the image of the SEALs as an elite group of quiet professionals.

>don't prank sexual assault someone
t. never served

I 'd bet money they were trying to deep heat his balls.

Attached: FB_IMG_1556145690728.jpg (720x721, 64K)

i assume they might have executed 'the plan', maybe.
rip green beret. there be no homos in your heaven

>Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."
>"fucking men isn't gay because i'm a top UwU"
That's not how it works, sodomite. I'm gonna enjoy throwing people like you off roofs for what you and your discord buddies are doing to this board.

Attached: backtodiscord.png (700x1007, 801K)

"Planned to sexually harass him" sounds a lot worse in media-speak than it probably would have been. Hard to explain, but anyone who has spent any time in a combat MOS probably thinks "okay, so like what happens literally every day." With that statement you're getting pretty deep into real military culture, and it doesn't translate well. I don't know how to explain it except that discomfort is funny as shit. It's a similarly, purposefully transgressive attitude similar in sentiment to what you find on the chans.

oh, yeah. then you may say Russian cyber troops made trump elected as president.
fucking retard.

That was all Jow Forums actually. We made so many memes and the Hilldogs were completely unprepared for the meme warfare we unleashed on them. I look back on it as the best time of my life.

Attached: 1512775682702.gif (138x292, 55K)

Based and ROMApilled

they do it all by themselves
books, magazines, tv shows, major news, talk radio, podcasts, movies, hosting seminars
there's a shooting range in LA that has classes labeled "SEAL LED CLASS"
some of them seek fame, and some are disgruntled about how their careers were ended and don't feel like they've been amply compensated for their work, and they're right, the pay is shit for what is asked of them

What the fuck is the deal with navy seals killing green berets

In five years you're going to look back on that with the same shame the Habbo raiders look back on their mistakes with. Every new generation thinks their massive raid was epic win until they realize what consequences it had for the board.

A lawyer has to vigorously defend their client, even if their client is a scumbag, no matter what. Without that ideal, our justice system falls apart.

If this shit works a second time I'll be laughing forever. If not, it was still fun.

Attached: IMG_20181007_025313.png (1500x1500, 2.4M)

Whatever lets you sleep at night

t. Jew

>throwing people off of roofs because of what his ancient book says
grow a pair

Do you want your attorney to not try their best for you? Decide that they don't like you, so they're going to sabotage your chances?

Because that's what you just said you want.

>After she stops bleeding

Wtf did you do?

I ways laughing the first tome, if that retard gets elected again I will actually be angry. Any one from here that votes Trump is a traitor to the cause. Don't vote for the guy who banned bump stocks, would love to to ban suppressors, and doesn't believe in due process rights.

Probably anything that makes men feel extremely masculine is going to end up attracting faggots in denial.

this desu. grabbin your buddies dick with a quick "lmao no homo" is 100% the norm

fucking t b h not faggot anime garbage desu

Fag Navy meme is real.

Uhuh. Trump's not perfect but you'd have to be falseflagging to say Hillary wouldn't have come for guns way harder. Actual guns, not just bumpstocks and other NRA scapegoats items.

Attached: 1468144446810.jpg (618x535, 85K)

Of course she would, but why not try and get somebody else nominated under the GOP. Don't settle for shit.

get real. just keep tossing your vote into the trash if you want to

>falseflagging
people really don't know what this word means

Whatever you say fag

Alesandro εάν αγγίξετε πάλι το γιο μου im im πρόkειται να πάρει αkίδα λόγχη μου στον kώλο σας

>zogbots are faggots
who would have guessed?

Attached: 2298A227-C4E4-4230-A50C-2A9DDC98C4AF.gif (480x270, 2.15M)

Because they're a bunch of drug addicts who think they're better than everyone else cause they're fit and they receive little to no oversight, and when a bunch of man babies on coke are left to their own devices they do shit like this

They were literally going to fuck him in the ass, not grab his dick

nigga i ain’t gay for taking it up the ass

>I want prosecutors to slap maximum sentences on anyone they please despite having built the shoddiest of cases based on the sparsest, shittiest evidence, because anyone convicted in the court of public opinion must obviously be guilty of all charges
t. (You)

It’s almost like special operators are held to a higher standard than random POGs right out of high school

If Hillary would have tried anything, it would have gone as far as Obama's attempts did, because no one is willing to take shit from a Dem on gun control. So far, trumpfags have watched their president turn bump stock owners into felons and run his mouth about taking the guns without due process, raising the (presumably long gun) age to 21, and banning suppressors, in complete silence compared to the DEFCON 2 riot it would be if Hillary did any of that. Republicans don't vouch for gun rights because they're pro-2A (or even close to what this actually means), they do it to be contrarian against democrats, and win votes. The two party system is a jewish con to make constitutional rights mutually exclusive, but that's just the side of the Trump Administration.

Looks like a lot of anons in this thread never wrestled in high school.

Fucking Arabs need to GTFO

To a certain degree you're right, but don't think the anti-american press won't gleefully post articles about pogs.

>>>>reddit

That's some next level denial my homosexual friend.

>Punishing a defense attorney for doing his job

Innocent before proven guilty, faggot.

Attached: 1550163127841.gif (256x192, 88K)

>"It was a stupid prank. ... It went bad,"
just a lil' good natured milfag rapein' till it went wrong.

Oh man, that's all Russian to me.

yes definitley don't vote for any of those DNC losers then.

Attached: 1551804251286.png (580x337, 319K)

no, it's gayer to top because you're looking at a dude while staying hard
the bottom can't even see you so he's not gay