Do these work or are they a meme?

Do these work or are they a meme?

Attached: SAS-ISIS-bullets-RIP-weapons-818597.jpg (590x350, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sas9N3OmuM
youtube.com/watch?v=ayd4sxW_RUA&t=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If your goal is to make them bleed out for a few min, then sure. Fragmentation isn't what you want for a self defense round.

These rounds make trauma surgeons cry.

Aren't those illegal

They are terrible at actually stopping someone quickly but great at making that someone die later from blood loss after he has already caved your skull in.

Yep

Attached: top 10 banned anime weapons.png (1236x301, 357K)

They're terrible. They penetrate about 4 inches. And they'll penetrate less if they hit bone.

youtube.com/watch?v=6sas9N3OmuM

No they're not. Fatal blood loss will usually require hitting an artery or an organ. If you can't penetrate far enough to hit either, you won't get fatal blood loss.

Those things are like getting stabbed six times with a short, and very small knife. Usually not deadly.

(Of course, if they refuse to get medical attention, they might die in a couple hours, but most people will get medical attention).

Idiot.

I heard it takes a team of 4,356,316 trauma surgeons to sew up the wound caused by just one of these bullets

Post more meme rounds, has franklin released the football boolouts yet?

kek
So glad I don't touch jewtube anymore.

This post gave me autism

You penetrate only 4 inches

I shot 12 niggers with these and they killed every single one

If not, they are about be. Atleast that’s what the old guy at the gun store said that sold them to me. Glad I stocked up on this super ammo before the government takes it off his shelves!

Attached: AE1607F9-A89D-4B2C-9CD6-4E0091937327.jpg (1125x1097, 354K)

These will do better

Attached: 9x25mm-dillon-90-grain-xtreme-defender.jpg (801x602, 29K)

yes your honor, he shot them with
>these

Of course they work. They're fired out of a fucking gun at super sonic speeds.
Will they work better than a normal round is the question to ask, and the answer is no.
All it does is get used in court to make you look like an asshole who wasn't shooting in "self defense" but to "take a life"!
Enjoy your lawsuit and/or jail time for shooting an inferior round

What's your carry calibre?

but my gf loves it when I penetrate 4 inches

They ran fine through a glock 1, beretta , and a SIG one day at the range.

I still wouldnt trust them in my carry weapon, but not a single failure.

Were you using S&W.40?

I only shoot 22 out if a rifle but not because of dumbass fudd lore"it'll bounce around innya bones and do MORE damage!" I do it because there's a lot of fucking pests near me what need to die.
I've shot my friends guns of various calibers but I'm not super into guns as a hobby, and I'm a total jew when it comes to money. I'll buy some ammo for my friends and go to the range with them whenever I get the itch to shoot something bigger.

.357 SIG

Sounds like a win to me

>shoot yourself in the leg
>free on-demand screwdriver whenever you need it
Checkmate, atheists.

Total scam for suburban sheepdog dads and bubbas that want scary bullets when they unload their XDs at the gun counter.

>Do these work
They work very well at their intended purpose -- separating retards from their money.

youtube.com/watch?v=ayd4sxW_RUA&t=

Only one way to find out op