Last time americans encountered iranians

Didn't turn out too good, did it?

Attached: 1515.png (580x1281, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
youtube.com/watch?v=pAgnJDJN4VA
nytimes.com/1988/04/19/world/us-strikes-2-iranian-oil-rigs-hits-6-warships-battles-over-mining-sea-lanes-gulf.html
youtube.com/watch?v=etAIpkdhU9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=0CNPR2qNzxk
farsnews.com/news/13970509001378/پاسخ-فرمانده-کل-سپاه-به-اظهارات-اخیر-رئیس-جمهور-آمریکا-برای-مذاکره-با
reuters.com/article/iran-revolution-anniversary-rally/chanting-death-to-america-iranians-mark-40-years-since-shahs-fall-idUSL5N2060KV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The assault, which left five U.S. soldiers dead and three wounded, has been called the "boldest and most sophisticated attack in four years of warfare" and is furthermore notable for being one of the few instances when militants have actually managed to capture U.S. soldiers.[10][11][12]

bump

I too base my arguments solely on extreme outliers and look to be taken seriously.

Iran is a different beast. It's completely different to Iraq or any other country in the middle east. The americans are in for an awakening.

The last time the US and Iran went at it the US Crippled the entire Iranian navy in a single day.

>sank one frigate
>entire iranian navy
based retard

they had one frigate, you moron.

Here are pretty much all the direct engagements between Iran and the US, not including the proxies of either (Iraq for the US, Hezbollah for Iran)

This pretty much.

Attached: Iran US conflicts.png (1835x1118, 800K)

>Is anecdotal evidence enough? One man says so!

Attached: 1558396111895.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

Fuck off shlomo your war isn't happening

>boldest and most sophisticated attack in four years of warfare
>body count of five

IRAN STRONK

Attached: 1533834483459.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

They infiltrated an american base, passed several checkpoints, complete and utter humiliation for the americans.

I hope something happens just to see you fucking pathetic faggots cry

not as humiliating as losing a whole frigate and only killing 2

Attached: 1536950755121.png (558x744, 428K)

Millenium Challenge was almost 20 years ago and the Iranians were led by a Rommel-tier US Marine

Okay, but this wasn't 20 years ago.

We'll probably lose 200k on this conflict.

>The attack was perpetrated by "nine to 12 militants posing as an American security team ... [who] traveled in black GMC Suburban vehicles — the type used by U.S. government convoys — had American weapons, wore new U.S. military combat fatigues, and spoke English." This was denied by the surviving soldiers.[citation needed] According to one Iraqi official, the militant team was led by a blond-haired man. The attack occurred as the U.S. military continued preparations to leave. About 30 U.S. troops were inside the compound at the time.

>tfw

Here comes the hype. I only wish I was alive in 1991/2003 so I could have experienced both the glorification of the strength of the Iraqi's and our utter dominance of them.

Doesnt matter we can just bomb their wives and children and they cant do shit to our mainland no need to repair the country itd be better off if we just give it to the kurds

You mean the Iraqis that were being fed satellite intel and was backed by the entire western hemisphere yet lost to Iran?

Desert Storm was so comfy. Prior the media was freaking out saying Iraq was the #4 military in the world. Fast forward the highway of death and the collective world shit its pants how OP the US military was

Doesn't count since Van Ripper cheated.

This is pretty much what's happening here. People are pretending that shooting down what amounts to a huge transport plane in radar cross section is the death knell of US airpower. It's honestly pretty funny how badly Jow Forums shills for arab powers sometimes.

two third-rate militaries fought a slug-out brawl to a deadlocked draw. The Iraqis had help, but the Iranians had limitless help in prior decades to get them to that point

>Iran
>Arab
The state of yank education

'member that time iran damaged an american vessel with their mining operation so we sunk their entire navy?

Attached: praying mantis.png (321x819, 109K)

Actually caring about sandnigger ethnicities outs you as one, user.

they didn't even kill 2
the helicopter that went down was due to mechanical malfunction
those pilots would have died regardless of ongoing conflict during their next training mission

Yeah Persians are literally a different breed. It really saddens me that if people knew more about Islam, Judaism, and the ME in general, Iran would be our ally, not Saudi and Israel. They are good people.

Remember the time Iran got a crippling virus in their nuclear power plant while on a 100% intranet?

> an aircraft carrier, four destroyers, a fucking guided missile cruiser, and three frigates
> vs two frigates, two jets, and a bunch of small boats

Wow so a bunch of much more advanced and expensive ships took out some smaller ones, really is this something to be proud of? If anything it shows the American over-reliance on superior equipment. In the headquarters raid, 60 u.s. soldiers against 10 Persian Commandos, the Persians lost 0 and the Americans lost seven. So when it came down to just men with rifles the Persians came out on top despite being massively outnumbered 6 to 1.

absolute delusion. luckily, nothing will happen, so you wont have to invent with whatever new iteration of "no fair, muh monkey model" would have sustained you for the next decade

>really is this something to be proud of? If anything it shows the American over-reliance on superior equipment.
no, it shows the vast superiority of American firepower

Beyond Quantum, there is Millennium levels of bullshit. China watch out.

>most sophisticated attack
Is one where a bullet is never even fired. See stuxnet.

At this point I'm starting to hope Iran gets flattened via Shock & Awe just to make the Jow Forums and Jow Forums shitposters shut the fuck up and stop pretending.

Mutt cope

Fuck off, Thaiboy.

Who?

mutts on suicide watch

Pretty much. It's sad how anti-war Jow Forums's gotten. I'm ready for some fucking bloodshed already. I've already been cucked out of too many hot wars.

Why the air assault on the oil rigs went in on their way to rape Iran (again) they played this on loudspeakers form the choppers

youtube.com/watch?v=pAgnJDJN4VA

"The United States Navy clashed with Iranian forces across the southern half of the Persian Gulf today, crippling or sinking six armed Iranian vessels. One American attack helicopter was reported missing.

The attacks began when six American ships destroyed two Iranian oil platforms in what the Reagan Administration said was retaliation for the mining that damaged a Navy vessel last week.
"
nytimes.com/1988/04/19/world/us-strikes-2-iranian-oil-rigs-hits-6-warships-battles-over-mining-sea-lanes-gulf.html

We're coming and we are going to plough you fucking heathens so far back into the stone age your going to be looking for technical assistance on making fire. Of all the retarded fuckups that Muslims call countries Iran is the cherry on the ragpile and we're going to bust it that little cherry open with a claw hammer and that is the story of what is going to happen to your fucking raghead families for insulting the greatest nation in human history for four decades. We're not going to be nice to you like Iraqi. O no. We're going to full on ream you out clean. So have your moment maybe use the time well by arranging a nice grave for your mother. We're coming and we are going to fuck you up. My vote for the soundtrack this time is
youtube.com/watch?v=etAIpkdhU9Q

God Bless the USA death to the heathen

Its amazing how many times over the past few decades Iran has fucked with us and gotten away with it

didn't read

see

>didn't read
>So have your moment maybe use the time well by arranging a nice grave for your mother

youtube.com/watch?v=0CNPR2qNzxk

>We're coming and we are going to plough you fucking heathens so far back into the stone age your going to be looking for technical assistance on making fire

Back to Jow Forums you go

Sigh... here we go again.

MC was an exercise based on Force Integration capabilities between multiple services, branch's and units. It was NOT a Naval Sea Power based capability test. As such most of the fleet defenses were not simulated in the software and the fleet was placed in an extremely unrealistic positioning to facilitate easier logistics.

Van Dipshit (already retired and had multiple "defense" speaking roles at colleges and couple contractor business after being passed up for another star) magically declared at the start of the exercise that every single aircraft and boat in the waters was now a Kamikaze vessel and assaulted the fleet regardless of any involvement those vessels had with the actual exercise.

Van Dipshit also claimed to be firing Chinese Silkworm Missiles (Missile alone is 2,300 kg, let alone launch platform or targeting capability) off John Boats, rafts and tiny speed boats.

After getting his dick smacked for essentially doing nothing but trying to push his own name further for more money from his Contracting/Speaking roles, the fleet was "refloated" and the exercise continued. After being subjected to simulated electronic jamming/attack of his communications, Van Dipshit proceeded to pull a "nuh-uh!" and claimed to have Bicycle Messengers traveling at the speed of light to transmit hand delivered orders in real time to his scattered forces. This was used in-conjunction with "specially coded unjammable radio message burst" transmitted during the call to prayer for his orders.

Van Dipshit got his dick smacked again and fired.

The reason you never see the other side of this and all the after action reports and lessons learned from the US Military is that they tend to purge un-needed stuff after about 5 years. Where as Van Dipshit was having his contractor and business associated push his story everywhere he could to fluff himself up more as a genius.

The funniest thing about this is it's essentially an open admission of Iran committing an act if war against the United States, thereby justifying any future military action by the United States against Iran.

Yeah? it's been years dipshit.

Where the troops at?

That's right, they know better.

Okay Abdullah.

How many frigates do you think Iran has, user?

a simulation showed the US would demolish the ME in a military conflict, and some guy who thinks the US lost Vietnam called it crap is evidence the US doesn't have by far the most powerful military in the world?
that's your argument?

Dont respond seriously to Van Ripperposting. They're even more braindead than Spreyfags.

stupid amerifat

nice blogpost faggot

bootlicker scum

>they cant do shit to our mainland
You are totally fucking retarded. Iran and their allies don't need to be on US soil to fuck us up. They could easily attack Europeans' oil pipelines and energy infrastructure that pull from the middle east and have the resulting economic collapse in the region take the US markets down with them. Shit, twelve guys with mortars could fucking shut down the Suez for weeks. Meanwhile the biggest winner in that scenario would be; Russia.
Secondly; It's totally fucking stupid to go after Iran for attempting to build nukes when their neighbors in the region all have plenty. Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Israel & Turkey(NATO).
>A bunch of white guys in SUVs, US gear, English good enough to get past guards not once but twice?
>Iranians and not Moussad
GFKYS

>Van Ripperposting

Attached: rippen.jpg (433x433, 39K)

that actually sounds like a well planned maneuver. however the part about speaking English and the blond haired leader suggests that it was a mercenary band rather than Iranians.
plus there's no mention of the traditional beards Arabs are known for, so it's likely they weren't Muslims.

Source?

>arabs wouldn't think to shave their beards for a mission like this
jesus this board is getting dumber by the day

>Ripperposting

Attached: ripgangsta.jpg (258x280, 45K)

>seeing this pro Iranian post makes me want to go to war with Iran! Who's with me, my fellow Americans!?

Attached: 1522013462970.png (252x291, 46K)

Why haven't you made the world a better place and killed yourself yet?

>Iran
>Wahhabi Islam
Pick one.

Why, so you can goad my country into yet another unwinnable forever war for no reason other than your fucking amusement?

>Iran and their allies don't need to be on US soil to fuck us up. They could easily attack Europeans' oil pipelines and energy infrastructure

It's almost as if Iran wants to cease to exist. I mean why just piss of the US when you can piss of most of the rest of NATO simultaneously and still expect to find you have a country left afterwards.

>Why, so you can goad my country into yet another unwinnable forever war for no reason other than your fucking amusement?
>t. Iranian

Americans are such mutts that any group of brown people can pass as their soliders

And then in typical amerishart fashion they start mouthing off about winning wars with superior firepower while the average mutt solider is inferior in every way.

>It's sad how anti-war Jow Forums's gotten
I guess some people here did graduate high school

>Oh Mitt Romney it's not the cold war anymore, Russia is our friend now!

Yet they won the cold war. The heart of soul of Russia thrown into stalins empire but the heart was weak and the soul atheist so the US and its European NATO allies simply crushed little Russia and it lay slurping from a vodka bottle, crying 'next time' but there will never be a next time. Just stagnation, depopulation and collapse. This is what all Russians truly crave because much as they claim to hate everybody else secretly they hate Russia the most of all for giving birth to them and their miserable serf existence

you can go die in the desert by yourself buddy, not on my tax dollar

Weakness and stupidity personified. You probably have a poster of Neville chamberlain hanging above your nightdress

Attached: 36a2418e50cb26b9f429d2d222d5cd70.jpg (940x960, 86K)

Neville ignored a warmongering nation. In this case the warmongerer is the US, not Iran.

Put your war-boner away, it's disgusting.

>In this case the warmongerer is the US, not Iran.

You are fucking joking right? Or are you really that fucking stupid.

"Ayatollah Gholamali Naeimabadi Prompts Friday Sermon Crowd to Chant Death Slogans, Says: America Is an Abomination
March 22, 2019
"

>In this case the warmongerer is the US, not Iran.

Transcipt

Crowd: Great [Satan].

Ayatollah Gholamali Naeimabadi: The Great Satan.

Crowd: Death to America! Death to America! Death to America! Death to America! Death to America! Death to America!

Ayatollah Gholamali Naeimabadi: Excellent! Do not let Israel wait… Say it loud!

Crowd: Death to Israel! Death to Israel! Death to Israel! Death to Israel! Death to Israel!

Ayatollah Gholamali Naeimabadi: I'm worried that England might complain… Say it loud!

Crowd: Death to England! Death to England! Death to England! Death to England!

Ayatollah Gholamali Naeimabadi: France might pout if we don't say it…

Crowd: Death to France! Death to France! Death to France! Death to France!

Ayatollah Gholamali Naeimabadi: In my opinion, the Leader brought tidings of the fall of the Saud clan when he said that all the weapons they are buying will end up in the hands of the guy sin Hizbullah. Say it loud! Death to…

Crowd: Death to the Saud clan! Death to the Saud clan!

he's right

farsnews.com/news/13970509001378/پاسخ-فرمانده-کل-سپاه-به-اظهارات-اخیر-رئیس-جمهور-آمریکا-برای-مذاکره-با

The head of Iran's most powerful military body on Tuesday rejected U.S. President Donald Trump's offer of direct talks with Iranian leaders, saying Tehran never would allow talks with what he called the "Great Satan."

The commander of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, Mohammad Ali Jafari, made the comment in an open letter published by Iran's state-controlled Fars News Agency.

In the letter, Jafari said Iran never would allow talks with the Great Satan, his label for the U.S., because the nation's faith in Islam has made it "enormously different from submissive nations."

The OP is literally about a brazen act of Iranian aggression against the US

Talk is cheap, but the country literally hasn't ever fought an offensive war since becoming a republic.

>Ayatollah Gholamali Naeimabadi: The Great Satan.Crowd: Death to America! Death to America! Death to America! Death to America! Death to America! Death to America!

The US/Zog has wanted to nuke IRAN for a lonnnnggggg time.

Iran better watch it.

As alleged by the Americans. The same Americans who lied about their casus belli for invading their neighbor(Iraq).

Yeah why wage war against a country that has indoctrinated its entire population to chant 'death to America' and regularly threatens to fuck the worlds energy supply and is OPEN about actively pursuing nukes

O the Iranians are quite open about pursing nuclear weapons. No matter of doubt here and just how mant times have they threatened to cut the worlds supply of oil if they don't get their way? What fucking planet are you from. What is the point of the US military if not to obliterate nations that vow to destroy the US, indoctrinate their population to chant 'DEATH TO AMERICA' and are openly racing to get nukes.

it's not their entire population dumb fuck, it's the regular bunch of idiots they bring around to these events

>it's not their entire population dumb fuck, it's the regular bunch of idiots they bring around to these events

O you mean the people who run the Iranian government and state? Like the Iranian government? How is that fucking ok?

I really do wonder how many individual anons are actually posting in this thread. If you told me that 2 or 4 shitposters from Jow Forums were here replying to their own posts, I'd believe it.

Attached: 1370503008456.jpg (1407x956, 168K)

You're the same tards who will post shit like
But now are acting like Iran is an actual threat to the US in any way

The Iranians lie about their acts of aggression and hide behind proxies all of the fucking time

reuters.com/article/iran-revolution-anniversary-rally/chanting-death-to-america-iranians-mark-40-years-since-shahs-fall-idUSL5N2060KV

State TV showed large crowds carrying Iranian flags and chanting “Death to Israel, Death to America,” trademark chants of the revolution.

One banner read: “Much to the dismay of America, the revolution has reached its 40th year.”

President Hassan Rouhani said Iran was determined to expand its military power and ballistic missile programme despite mounting pressure from hostile countries to curb Iran’s defensive work, state TV reported.

Bad Iran, America good, Israel good, Saudi Arabia good.

Attached: IRAN NO!!!!!!.png (231x218, 8K)