Hi Jow Forums I recently heard about this sub and was wondering if you guys could help me get my first gun...

Hi Jow Forums I recently heard about this sub and was wondering if you guys could help me get my first gun. I kinda want an assault rifle before they get banned or something, but I'm not sure what I should get. I know the AR-15 is the original assualt rifle but I've heard the AK-47 is better. I want it so if someone comes into my house I can shoot them a lot.

Attached: 1426109060323.gif (1072x268, 144K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1561394222644.jpg (553x585, 27K)

>heard about this sub
Take you and your redit speak out of here you fucking fuck. Kill yourself.

Attached: 1500943774334.gif (625x626, 561K)

Don't get an AR-15, the assault rifle-15 is extremely unreliable and will break easily, and the ammo is only designed to wound, not kill, those are the reasons it lost the Vietnam war.

You should instead get a powerful Russian AK-47, they are the most reliable gun in the world and will never malfunction, I recommend an AK from IO Inc.

Attached: IO KWALITEE.webm (200x360, 647K)

Hi Jow Forums I recently heard about this sub and was wondering if you guys could help me get my first gun. I kinda want an assault rifle before they get banned or something, but I'm not sure what I should get. I know the AR-15 is the original assualt rifle but I've heard the AK-47 is better. I want it so if someone comes into my house I can shoot them a lot.

Hi Jow Forums I recently heard about this sub and was wondering if you guys could help me get my first gun. I kinda want an assault rifle before they get banned or something, but I'm not sure what I should get. I know the M16 is the original assualt rifle but I've heard the AK-47 is better. I want it so if someone comes into my house I can shoot them a lot.

uh oh, the bots are broken

Those are some fat baby hands.

Hi / K / recently heard about this submarine. I wonder if it helps get my first submarine. I want assault rifles before it happens. But I do not know what to get. I know that the AR-15 is the original assault rifle, but I hear that the AK-47 is better. I want to know if someone comes home, because I can often shoot him.

Also, how do you upvote? I'm not used to 4-Chan lol

hi Jow Forums im new!!!!! *holds up nugget bayonet* my name is ivan but u can call me t3h k0mm4nd0 of d00m!!!!!! lol... as u can see im very operator!!!! thats why i cam here, 2 meet operator ppl like me ^_^... im 18 years old (im deadly 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch forgotten weapons w/ my wife's boyfriend (im a cuck if u dont like it deal w/it) its out favorite youtube show!!! bcuz its SOOOO operator!!!! hes operator 2 of course but i want 2 mee more operator ppl =) like they say the more the deadlier!!!! lol neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lotsof (you)s!!! SHALL NOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: DE3C27A7-F22C-4985-B2CF-FEDF99104F85.jpg (750x595, 47K)

this really do be a bruh moment

>M16 Gas Impingement

thorough bait

Trolling is a art

Yo Boomer, do you guys share a cubicle? Don't tell me this is the best you glowfags can come up with.

Attached: 1506925279767.png (500x324, 71K)

To be fair, a lot of dense people here still refer to the stationary piston as "direct impingement"

>tommy thyroid
Now there’s a blast from the past. You evading the permaban somehow?

Green herb within a certain text receptical

Attached: 1443657528974.jpg (799x529, 91K)

Leave me alone

You still making ‘shethes’ for knives you pick up at gas stations? Speaking of which, tell the new anons about the time your carry piece got stolen while you were taking a dump in a gas station restroom. Lotta lessons to be learned there.

Because it is you dummy. All DI guns use a stationary piston