Yall american or what

like whats up with your weapon love

Attached: 1200px-The_Earth_seen_from_Apollo_17.jpg (1200x1201, 369K)

Yeah.

Attached: Earth_Flag.png (2000x1053, 36K)

n

then i'll let you know that americans suck lmao

america is one of the last countries i would like to live in

E

based

i

Attached: ftfy.jpg (1300x951, 130K)

Thank you for sharing this valuable information.

>america is one of the last countries i would like to live in
Good news! America IS the last country you'll live in.

Attached: Political_Science.jpg (675x675, 103K)

faggot

thats why you speak american on the network we invented

my condolences to our shitty dad England
thanks for the seed inside the womb of new world
time to claim what ours

Thank you for your consideration but you can't get in anyway. Unless you want to live like the illegals in abject poverty living with extended family being paid less than a liveable wage for backbreaking labor. Do you want to daily drive a 1998 teal plymouth voyager with spraypainted gold over-size hubcaps with over 200,000 miles on the ODO that only fires on 4/6 cylinders?
Thought not. Don't even think about it, haji.

No, I'm European and I like guns, especially owning them and shooting them. Also saged.

me and my friends noticed you're doing okay for yourself. You've obviously worked hard, practised discipline, and made sacrifices to provide a stable, luxurious life for yourself. But there's three of us with machetes and cudgels and we're going to take all of it in 10 minutes over your pulped corpse.

You dont really have any means to fend us off.
>A baseball bat?
We got more of those.
>Pepper spray?
If we get close enough to you where pepper spray is effective it's over for you >locks and deadbolts?
Kick that shit right in
>alarm system?
We'll be long gone before anyone comes to help
>call the police?
See alarm system
Guns even the odds when the odds arent even. You're just a trembling little ground squirrel, without the means to protect yourself.

What's up with the string of zero effort, one word replies lately? Are y'all just too uneducated to come up with actual replies?

Our forefathers learned that only way to preserve freedom way by the use of deadly force. Free men bare arms. The idea of rights is absurd without the means to secure those rights. An unarmed man is a slave. The reason for whitey's love for weapons is it is in our DNA. We are warriors. We were able to colonized the world for many reasons and one of those is we are better at killing than the other sub species of humans. We iz gun totin kangz.

ok "subject"

Bitch

>thats why you speak american

Er.....

I hate to break this news to you, but there's a couple of countries which have been speaking that language in a recognisable form for oh, about 200 years before your nation existed. and in a form that you'd struggle to understand for most of the last 2 thousand years.

I mean, I get that Americans think the world revolves around the US, but, I'm afraid your ideas are a bit laughable.

It is this cycle that must be broken, for a Man to be free. And a Man is only free when he sheds the lies of others, when he may bring to himself the means of his own life, and protect it from those who would take it; be they beast, or Man. It is this that must be held above all else, not as a Truth, but as the surest way to seek it upon firm ground, for to seek the Truth is the mission of every child of Man; not to find it, or to keep it, or to hold it, but to tread upon the path which leads us ever closer towards it. And in this quest, every child of Man must ready himself to protect his journey, and the journey of others, with words, with their will, and with the weapons of war. For to stand as a temple, a paragon of the path to Truth and Light is the truest form of virtue; not to kill for the sake of it, but to instead protect in Its Name. To be as a temple to the path to Truth, one must make their body and mind ready for this journey every day. The body must be swift and supple, great in its strength and keen in the use of the weapons of war. The mind must be equally strong, yet open and seeking; always looking for the untraveled, the unspoken, the unknown; for it is within these that the path towards the Truth most often lies.

Eva is a garbage clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in waifu faggotry and NEUROSIS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The broken, angsty characters all trying their hardest to hide from their mental issues, the SYMBOLISM, peculiar, complex machinery, the whole Freudian faggotry and everything about the Evangelion world fuels their fantasies of being a patrician, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on guilt tripping, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underage retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Attached: 7FC839C5-505F-49ED-A686-01F4D52471E3.jpg (1279x833, 297K)

Sounds gay.

Good pasta, Eva is trash though and the 4th angel is best girl. Misato fags are basic and anyone who likes Rei or Asuka is below trash

you know I was just being ironic but your knee jerk defensiveness to the very notion we own the English language speaks volumes

unironcally enjoy your stay in the ameriosphere cuck

Attached: 1558059319703.png (1125x1395, 1.14M)

g

G

e

r

we did it reddit

Epic!

Attached: 1555988878122.jpg (636x382, 88K)

10/10 would yiff

Lol it thinks we'd want it

nigger

Eurocoper