What does it feel like to die of a chest shot? Do you feel like you're on fire with standard syncope?

What does it feel like to die of a chest shot? Do you feel like you're on fire with standard syncope?

Attached: 1560821911007.jpg (640x784, 53K)

probably you feel a sledgehammer on your chest and have about 2 seconds of confused "whats going on" shock before you pass out

Uh is this post directed at ghosts? How is anyone who responds to this thread going to know what it feels like to die of anything?

Attached: F479860D-CFDB-4CB3-B32B-2FF9DF36298E.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

Probably instantly lost blood pressure.

Its just another shitty summerfag thread

> what does it feel like to die
Yeah go ahead and stop right there. No one knows

You feel like your drowning. Also you used syncope wrong.

source: it's what I treat almost monthly and they all describe it the same.

Due to fast, large volume blood loss, there's not much time to think about it.

Just look at all the stuff inside! Can you imagine how much blood leaks from the largest arteries when they're hit? Yeah.

Attached: 24000862.jpg (768x1024, 95K)

This.

Probably this.

Has anyone actually survived an upper torso shot from a .308? Not clean through the clavicle but somewhere vital like the heart or lungs? Would be interesting to hear what they said it was like.

I’ve heard the same about pistol shots to the chest feeling like Thor’s hammer.

if feels like you're missing part of the flesh from your body in flick of a second, and then is pain, and then you can't breath, and then you die.
source: I am dead inside

I feel uniquely privileged to talk about this, since I died from being shot in the chest a few weeks ago, I would recommend it

But how do people know what Thor's hammer feels like?

Take what you thinking a sledgehammer feels like being sewing into your chest and then multiply it by a godly amount. Unimaginable to think it but when it happens you will then understand.

Spoopy

Sometimes the felt pain is instant like an electric shock plus the addition of the kinetic energy transferred to your chest

How much is a godly amount?
Have you been hit by Thor's hammer?

Yes. I was an extra in a Thor 1

"FUUUCK"

*runs*
*dies*

Attached: 1561045404106.jpg (658x662, 51K)

My brother was talking to a guy in the IDF who got shot in the six day war. He said the bullet entered his side below his armpit and exited his back. He said there was the feeling of getting his with a baseball then a feeling of having to shit and piss at the same time. He said after that he collapsed and only then started to realize what happened, he said there was virtually no pain, just a feeling of dread as he knew it was a bad hit. After that he said he passed out and woke up in the field hospital in the worst pain of his life. Turns out he almost died from the bullet going through his liver

the absolute state of armyfags

That's sick.

it probably would have hit his spine

It feels like a line drive to the chest. Then you have trouble bresthing and feel like youre drowning while you get very lighteaded, confused from the shock and immediate drop in blood pressure. Also, it's weird you may not be able to hear anything but like a tinnitus ringing in your ears from the bp drop. Ask me how I know.

How do you know