Carolinas rangefinder

Best Carolina reporting in from worst Carolina. Anybody been to the Leeds DNR range in Carlisle? I'm not fucking with NC ranges.

Attached: 52A8678E-CD6F-43C6-ABBA-5A37F50A5843.png (970x545, 94K)

Never been sorry SCbro. The foothills shooting complex in NC is worth a trip though (inb4 reading comprehension).
I’m up in lake Wylie so Carlisle is a bit far for me usually.

NC fag checking in, last time I went to leads it was great, no RSO and not many people.

there are some really good ranges in that area south of Rock Hill. There was a big thread about them a while ago in an NC thread, look at the archives.

Can this be a new SC constitution thread now? I’ll start
>muh PSA
>muh FN
>muh pork BBQ
>muh low country boil
>muh kalege footbaw
>muh rebel yellin
>muh port cities
>muh best shall issue
>fuck Charlotte
>fuck Yankees

Sherman did nothing wrong

And I hate niggers

>worst carolina nigger trying to act like NC isn’t best Carolina

Your bbq sucks

Also our house of reps are the ones who sponsee the hearing protection act (taking suppressors of the NFA)

Fucking auto correct, meant sponsoring and off

There's a reason it's called Palmetto State Armory and not Tarheel State Armory you mondonigger

Attached: 1561153372779.jpg (711x398, 40K)

Yeah, i go to leeds about once a month. It's pretty clean and if you go around lunch on a weekday itll be almost empty. Have fun.

Attached: 1561248270741.jpg (646x492, 88K)

Whitmire and Leeds are the two good public ranges I know of, Sportsmans near rock hill is a good indoor range. Idk of any others.

Attached: FB_IMG_1557264621467.jpg (720x405, 31K)

bumping SC thread

Attached: 1559409616055.png (763x547, 18K)

my absolute dude. I was sad to see Nikki go but damn if McMaster hasn't been an absolute bro on pretty much every point. Fucking hate these cucks running the show up here.
well, you got half the equation right

no u, mustard a best sauce and pulled pork a best bbq
OP here, I don't fuck with indoor ranges either because Martini (my No4Mk1) needs the open air, and indoor ranges are too fucking loud. I'll keep all that in mind tho, thanks Jow Forumsomrades

Fuck off blue-stater

Just remember, SC is the only state that’s left the union, the thing that Texans always threaten to do.

>Rock Hill
Hey, so there's a good chance I'm moving there within the next five years. What are the ranges/shops like?

Friends, let's all just agree "at least we aren't from Georgia"

NC is libtarded and SC has the shittiest roads south of the Mason-Dixon line

Spartanfag here. The range by Camp Croft is nice, even though their rifle lines are weird with having to fire through concrete pipes. Also theres Philson Crossroads down by Clinton, which is unsupervised.

Agree on all that isnt food, cause I can't find any really good bbq around here.

Oh fuck off yall are basically Yankees.

Fucking this