Any thoughts on the Benelli M4 or M3? Are they good for HD? Which one is better?

Any thoughts on the Benelli M4 or M3? Are they good for HD? Which one is better?

Attached: fa_sg_m4s90_v1.jpg (800x599, 35K)

I put a few hundred shells through the M4. I like it, it's cool and all that. I rather just save the money and get a 590a1 if I was gonna go the shotty route.

M4 is fantastic. Best combat shotgun there is regardless of price.

I have no experience with the M3, though I have owned several other Benellis and they have all been 100% reliable. I personally don't see the need for the convertible action unless you have some unusual need to shoot super-weak loads. I own two M4s (normal and SBS) and they will both cycle weak ammo perfectly well. (I've tested with Fiocchi trainers and rubber buckshot).

Buy a pump if you're on a budget. If you can afford the M4 there's no reason to consider the pump.

How does the M4 compare to Beretta's 1301?

Attached: pondering.png (631x353, 103K)

M4 is probably the best shotgun ever made.

Benelli are built like tanks with amazing quality overall. Battlefield Vegas says their Benelli M4 have lasted since they opened, whereas they go through cheap pump guns all the time. Something like a 1301 will work fine for your uses, but a M4 is the best combat auto there is. Period.

Attached: 1399889020807.jpg (964x535, 133K)

rather have a saiga12 or vepr12

It's in the running for it, at least.
Inertia shotguns are fucking space magic, though.

>Italishit
>not Swedeshit
Moss(((berg))) 930 is the only HD you need

I have Benelli M3 Super 90. I use it for multi gun competitions. And most of the competitors are using Benelli, unless a sponsor gives them a gun. I thought I would need to switch between pump for low brass shells and semi for high brass. But it eats everything I put in it on semi, so I don’t use pump much. You can’t go wrong with either shotgun.

Attached: AD077053-649F-4FDD-AF94-620FAC52B84D.jpg (1536x2056, 825K)

what about reloading

If you're looking for an HB gun, there's no reason to go with a shotgun over an AR outside of a select few scenarios. That being said, the M4 is a damn good choice if you're set on one.

That being said, look at a Saiga or something too. That magazine makes all the difference.

Are there any Justasgood(tm) semiauto alternatives to Benelli for under $600?

There's a new M4 clone in Canada that's Turkshit but an exact clone regardless for $500...

Mossberg 930

Or Saiga if you are a slavcuck (Mosskike is better tho).

>there's no reason to go with a shotgun over an AR outside of a select few scenarios
what if you live in a cucked state like CA?

I mean, we are not allowed more than 10 round mags anyway, so might as well get a shotgun

Franchi Affinity.

these guys are right....shoots everything from the lightest loads to magnum slugs without a problem.

But sure, a M4 or 1301 are quaility firearms. You can't go wrong with either of them.

Attached: Mossberg 930.webm (720x406, 477K)

I'm retarded....but i hope this webm works better.
Shot with my 930 with 24gr. Trap

Attached: Mossberg 930.webm (640x352, 994K)

Attached: 1541590231587.jpg (1000x625, 409K)

does the guy in the back have TWO pistols?

this makes my pee pee the big pee pee....i just love the style...would love to get a new shorter barrel for my Mossberg 930 SPX.

Where can i get one?

Attached: a0f2f77112e1f244073834fab600af12.jpg (1080x1080, 114K)

>Inertia shotguns are fucking space magic, though.

Yes they are awesome guns because of how fucking clean they run. Of all my guns I can tell that my M2 is the cleanest of them all, and that helps a lot with reliability.
They can have some troubles tho, google about Benelli Click and if there is problem, just customer care them ASAP as they would check the whole action.

Attached: 20181022_155448.jpg (1196x2125, 757K)

>Yes they are awesome guns because of how fucking clean they run
2nding this.

About 10 years ago I used to shoot a fuckload of sporting clays (and 5-stand & skeet too). I'd shoot 2-3 cases of shells in a weekend. I never had a malfunction even going 3-4 months between cleanings, and I was mostly shooting cheapo ammo too. (Federal and Rio)

>we are not allowed more than 10 round mags anyway

I think that's how much the standard Siaga mag holds. Even if it held five, it would still be way faster and easier to use that instead of loose shells.

I regard my M3 as a jack of all trades, master of none. I like it, but looking back, I probably would've been better off with a dedicated pump and a dedicated semi auto.

My M3 doesn't like low recoil stuff to cycle semi, but I didn't really expect it to. It's never going to be as forgiving as an M4 is due to being inertia driven.

If you're going Benelli, be mindful that they're not as easy to swap mag tubes etc on. So modding can be a bit more of a pain.

>Are they good for HD?

Of course?

>Which one is better?

Depends on your personal preference.

Attached: Benelli-m3-convertible-semi-auto-telescoping-stock.png (2000x704, 521K)

I've got a 1301 and my dad has the M4. I've shot both and the 1301 is definitely a lighter shotgun with larger controls. The 1301 is also about 2/3rds the price of the M4. Both shotguns cycled everything from slugs to low brass bird shot.

Downside to the earlier 1301's is that the bolt release can also put another shell onto the lifter before the gun cycles, causing a feed malfunction. They fixed this in the 2nd generation of the shotgun.

I have a Stoeger M3K.
It’s just as good.
Fite me.