You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like
>the optimal fighing load is ~32lbs
this has been known since roman times. if you cant scale your loadout based on this, your loadout is shit. that is all

Attached: 07597B13-8F8E-4B5E-8053-830D74E89BF5.jpg (1036x1600, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q3JYT_jKs7Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the last, best hope for combat mechs. GLITTER BOYS NOW!

are you actually retarded

here's the fucking thing. the only reason soldiers have to carry more now is because we no longer use mules. instead, we try to develop mechanical versions that are entirely useless. why do we not use mules? i suppose because they are "out of date" or "old fasioned". no real reasons though, as we are constantly beaten by forces that do use them.

For the fighting load:
>Armor
>batteries upon batteries upon batteries for shit you don't even need
>more heavy shit that you don't even need
>literal fuck-ton of ammo because fuck actually assaulting towards the enemy, just hunker down and wait for the IDF or CAS
Even without the retarded bullshit, a modern soldiers fighting load with a basic, four plate PC, 7 mags, IFAK, 24 hr's worth of sustainment(couple stripped MRE's and water), you're still looking at around 45-50 pounds, and remember that this is just the fighting load. There's the whole getting to the fight part of war that requires rucks and lots of walking, adding even more weight.

>he doesn’t have an ultralite supertech fullbody armor that also serves as his weapon and water recycler

i know, i used to do that shit. my point is what is actually necessary needs to be re evaluated. just like the book above, if you would direct your eyeballs there

>people lift weights to get strong
>this is good
>military has weight and gets strong
>this is bad
:eyeroll:

what is actually necessary?
>Why does anyone in non leader positions have radios of any kind?
>Why do TL's have inter-squad comm's?
>Why do SL's need to have PRC 117G for beyond platoon comm's?
>Why do soldiers need to carry 15-20 mags on their person rather than just establishing resupply ops during the mission planning?
>Why why why?
The Army won't change, it will continue to peddle out bullshit with all of their "network centric warfare" bullshit until they inevitably get BTFO by modern and near future electronic warfare systems while constantly having their infantry units getting wiped due to them carrying to much shit to be fast, getting them flanked and encircled. Then, and only then. Once the bodybags start coming in by the thousands, will the Army consider to change certain things.

Bro just let the army work out and toughen your cartilage and compress your spine for added strength!

What kind of total retard thinks weight lifting is the same thing as rucking unreasonable loads?

> he doesn't consume bone broth
Not gonna make it.

So should weightlifters stop?

Is it not lifting weight?

No, it's not.

Not even remotely, holy fuck who taught you health?

I discovered this by myself as a teenager larping innawoods. With 30ish pounds or less stuff, you dont really get tired any faster than you would normally. Up over 40 and I noticed significantly faster fatigue.

strong guy with less of a weight handicap>strong guy with more of a weight handicap

>lift weight and traverse with it
>not lifting weight
Wha...

Health class.

Train as you fight to get stronger though

There's a difference between training with weight (progressing up the scale until you hit the safe limit) and what the army does which is give everybody regardless of fitness the same overloaded pack at square 1. That's how you fuck your back and knees. Kill your health teacher then yourself because you're both failures who can't comprehend the aspect of a search engine.

Mah fremen

But you do progress to that weight, first you do PT without it, then you do ruck matches that get progressively longer, then you continue suit at your unit, then you get to combat for the most intense stuff.

Muh dib

Tfw no peepee and poopoo recycling combat suit

>YWN squish squish in your damp suit with mommy across the desert making irregular steps

>he doesn’t into RIFTS
You’re the only brainlet here, bet you can’t even handle GURPS Lite

Ywn win a second mommy in knife combat to the death who then can become your wife as well as mother

All of that communication is what enables a small squad with eyes on the situation to guide munitions instead of the officer who cant see what is happening.

Thats not proper progression.
Proper progression would be
pt, running and marching with no weight. Then when good distance is met add an empty backpack and add weight over time as the same distance is met.
Rucking a full pack jsut a small distance is bad for an untrained person.

Learn to power walk like a pro, noob.
youtube.com/watch?v=q3JYT_jKs7Y

Attached: powerwalking.png (420x300, 181K)

I have some news for you, heavy lifting, regardless of whether its carry large loads for extended periods or lifting heavy shit at the gym, is about the worst thing you can do for your joints, ligaments, tendons, spine, etc. etc.
Deadlifting 600lbs doesn't just become ineffective to your body just cause you're in a gym setting, you don't actually think doing that is good for you do you?

What's IDF? You don't mean the jews, right?

because, troops can push harder with less worry about supply lines, it enables troops greatly. Although they carry so much shit its starting to burden them to the point that they're almost combat ineffective with their gear.

Carrying tons of weight on your back will grid down your joints rapidly. Your muscle mass does not affect this in the least. In fact, it increases the strain, leading to a more rapid breakdown. This routinely makes 60 year olds out of 30-year olds, taking veterans out of the workforce and placing significant strain on the medical sector. Nevermind PR and morale implications.

Just eat tums like candy

Indirect fire, nigger