Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: take vz innawoods.png (1782x886, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nrT0kBeld3Q
police.govt.nz/sites/default/files/publications/prohibited-firearms_-and-parts-buy-back-price-list.pdf
youtu.be/X0hqiufZxFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for Canadians are subjects gun ownership is a privilege

I have a 2017( i think) m305 with a MIM bolt. I probably have +- 500 rounds through it with no issue. Haven't shot it in a while though

tick tock

Thats scary that 500 rounds not breaking a bolt is considered a high quality thing. VERY scary.

yea pretty much. That's why I haven't shot it in a while, kinda scared to now

Attached: 1527463203177.jpg (480x480, 37K)

offload it on cgn for $300 and cut your losses

>LGS has 2 surplus CZ75 in matte stainless for pretty cheap
Bully me into buying one guys, it felt incredibly good in my hand when I fingerfucked it and I've never seen stainless surplus 75s before this. I'm broke though after panic buying and won't be able to afford any July 1/4 sales if I do :(
Fingerfuck one before you buy, I was considering buying one but I'm glad I didn't after having handled one. Their sights are tiny, and it felt a little chunkier in my hand than I would want - I'm a big guy so it might not be a good grip for you.

Attached: dumb pepe with dog.jpg (284x283, 23K)

show some self control retard handguns arent going anywhere

Fuck me, canada day sales inbound and part of c71 has already been pushed

you sure the finish wasn't just polished off?

literally everything is a privilege, rights don't exist

if I buy a stag 10 upper/lower kit will it be registered for 20 years or do I have time to buy one?

>I'm a big guy

Attached: 1493913891462.jpg (275x183, 9K)

call arms east and find out you lazy shit

You're good for now - even tho they are prohib you can buy 80% ar15 lowers from stores in canada somehow - not going to say who tho

just buy it, the soft registry DOES NOT KNOW the make or model, just knowing you have some sort of gun. Do they even call up for a NR lower? Maybe you don't have to call at all, from the writing on c71 its a straight up NR gun.

For all they know it could be some .22 or break action. Its just a reference number saying "user has this many guns"

you can't just say there a store selling 80%s and not tell us who.

Attached: 1556137703145.jpg (634x951, 122K)

I dont want to say until I buy one ;) I'll post it tomorrow my fren

is this really true? anyone got a source? they wouldn't know if someone had a semi auto shotgun or a single shot .22?

Who’s your LGS?
Condition is pretty important

How much should I be paying for a surplus Jericho?

Is it wrong that I want the SKS chassis that's pictured on the ground here?

Attached: FB_IMG_1561422260304.jpg (1080x1350, 131K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nrT0kBeld3Q
They can ask for a bunch of different things. The Registrar (their word, not mine) has final say according to C-71. They aren't satisfied with the answers you give?
>"We're not allowing the transfer, get fucked, and have a nice day"
>In the background of the call, you hear chaos
>A gun show started that morning at 04:30
>Non-stop calls
>Triple overtime for staff
>Queue exceeded, line drops and tell you, itself, to get fucked and call back in three weeks

If you want to get the Cowboy Bebop config, you'll be paying out the nose, if that's why you're asking.

Attached: Spike3.jpg.jpg (720x480, 60K)

Fairly certain, though I think the finish was a dull chrome, not stainless. A quick (((Google))) search says that (((Israeli))) surplus CZ75s are sometimes hard chromed, so that might be it. The finish looked smooth and consistent throughout, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't just worn off black enamel.
Condition looked and felt pretty good, I dry fired it a bunch, racked the slide, and checked the reset on the trigger - everything seemed good. The friend I had with me even said it looked nearly new.
And sorry, not saying what my LGS is until after I buy one or decide not to so they don't get snatched up ;)
Thanks, baneposting makes me happy

Xth for BC environmentalist stalinist revolution now

Attached: 2D85F8A1-3287-445F-BEA3-1645373B03E4.jpg (4032x3024, 2.86M)

Same

Attached: 1561343361123.jpg (600x399, 72K)

than where will we get the copper for our cheap shit ammo? Its got to be mined somewhere..

>stalinist
Stalin has been dead for 66 years.

>big sale gunshow or special on NR guns
>everyone calls
>CFP gets fucked

unironically though, who's gonna call for a fucking NR gun besides fudds and compliant boomers. If you got a valid PAL(in person) thats not expired, i'm selling. I aint gotta call shit.

I only call for online sales just to make sure its valid, but i don't go out of my way to say what i'm selling, and under c71 if i sell online, i'm just gonna call and say its just a ammo sale so they can go fuck themselves and their soft registry.

Stores, including the ones who travel to gun shows across the country. Same as in Quebec's current LGR.

I know were shit out of luck for business having to comply, but for private sales, we can literally just skip that shit. Really, who's gonna do this in private sales besides the stereotypical fudd or boomer.

fair enough. I'll believe it when I see it

Ill make sure to stay tuned

Attached: rcmpROLBLOXedition.jpg (841x1024, 92K)

anyone shot Aguila SSS out of their 10/22s? How loud is it and how well does it cycle ?

Attached: sss.jpg (1320x524, 88K)

Attached: goodbye guns.png (897x693, 367K)

But was the only based leader of the USSR

Based slavs

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-185131_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 679K)

If you give me a non constable pajeet poolittle email I'll send you a link privately fren

Ask the NDP how campaigning on the leadership of a dead person goes.

Have you guys seen some of the prices Kiwis paid for semi and pump? Jesus Christ.

Also they are getting royally buttfucked by the government mandatory CONFISCATION.

police.govt.nz/sites/default/files/publications/prohibited-firearms_-and-parts-buy-back-price-list.pdf

>MMГ

Pls explain what I’m looking at here

AK-12

Attached: 25179687_24935.jpg (959x720, 94K)

A toy gun

Are there any 1/2"-28TPI bushings I can buy commercially (eg at homedepot)?

Attached: 4U.png (748x960, 794K)

>toy
You mean dewat

>royally buttfucked
>250k unregistered semis
?????

Attached: 1518764168428.jpg (335x402, 27K)

And how many have they collected so far?

Trophy?
No, imitation with same weight and size.

Reminder to clean up after yourselves innawoods boys

Its built non firing from the factory, just the bolt and barrel are demilled from the looks of it

If you can be arsed to carry it into the woods, you can be arsed to carry it out after.

Attached: img.jpg (1148x480, 19K)

How out the nose we talking?

youtu.be/X0hqiufZxFo

Just buy a 10 dollar box and try it

Also wondering.

I can't wait for a buyback to happen so I can shitpost on the online buyback forms (again)

How many maple bucks we talking?
Over 500? It’s still just a surplus 9mm

You'll have to do a lot of digging. Probably buy it in the US and have it imported.

So can they just ship that through regular mail? I'm sure our regular retarded cbsa agents will just confiscate it anyways. Those dumb fucks don't even know what knives are legal. I've heard of 3 different people getting their sabenzas seized from them.

Hey a dumb question, i was cleaning my guns outside ( city fren) behind my suburb (about 500 meters away) and i finished up was driving away and 2 cop cars came rolling around to where i was, did i do something illegal? can they get me on anything? (they saw nothing i saw them as i was leaving the area in vehicle)

Attached: 212.png (640x640, 663K)

You use a broker like IRG to do the paperwork and get it across the border properly for you.

Rs or NRs?
Was it on your property ?

non-r, and i think CN rail owns it?

You didn’t do anything illegal, but cityfags usually aren’t aware that firearms are legal for civilians to possess. Probably a nosy soccer mom called 911

based train robber

If they were NR and you're on your property you should be okay. If it was an R yeah they might give you alittle lot of hell

i figured, literally my first time out (brought a fren too) so a little spooked.

o-officer it was nothing o-of the sort (pls dun shag dog)

I mean, trespassing maybe?

I think trespassing on cn rail property Is a federal crime, but it might only be provincial. similar to fucking with Canada post?

worst you can get is a salty ticket

anyone?

Attached: 1458263581160.jpg (960x640, 83K)

Your rights are only what you're willing to kill and be killed over. Otherwise they will be stripped away with a stroke of a pen.

Attached: 1494875793287.jpg (670x510, 41K)

I had the cops called on me at a Canadian tire. I was selling a old over/under shotgun with some ammo for it, and I had a guy locally who was interested in it. We agreed to meet at the location. I parked at the furthest corner away from the public in the parking lot, and he rolled up next to me. I popped open the truck, took the gun out of the case and he was handling, and finger fucking, and aimed it a few times out towards the woods. He put back in the case, and we started wheelin, and dealin, price negotiation, and then settled on something and we had some small talk about our range and politics and stuff, just some news about some of the boomers in the club, and sharing stuff we might be interested for eachother for sales and stuff within the club. This was about 5-10minutes.

Cops showed up, sirens on. And they went into the store guns drawn? For a moment we thought it was a robbery or something, then we seen some young looking slut pointing us out.
Oh boy.

Cops come walking up to us, guns holstered, so that was a relief. They asked us to step away from my car, and looked at the gun. I told them I was selling it to mr user. They looked very pissed, looked at our licenses, and told us next time, do it at a better place. The bitch said we were aiming it at people???? and they said someone called about us saying we were gonna do a mass shooting? What?

I never had any issues before, i sold/bought guns out of a tims parking lot, walmart, gas stations, many other public places for private sales for a meet up location for NR stuff. Mind you the last time i sold in a public meet up before this incident was 5 years ago, i dunno people are more afraid or deranged about all the negative feed back with guns in media, and this gun was as fudd / public friendly as it could get.

thanks based seller user, the only reason i dont do it (clean) at home, is my mom is pussy hat level liberal, i do however have a storage unit i have them in, so im no fucking neet, just poor.

Attached: INO.png (800x800, 639K)

Fuck that sucks user. Have you tried convincing to bring your mom to the range with a .22 or something?

Totally legal as long as its NR. Its not loaded or anything, and you're just cleaning it. You're not aiming it at anything, or anyone, and anyone who says otherwise is dumb libshits trying to spite you. Just go somewhere a little more private like innawoods.

wait, why not just clean it in your backyard?

>Probably a nosy soccer mom called 911
Jesus Christ, this. I once had the cops called on me because someone with sand in her vagina didn't like my Halloween costumer.

user, no...shes a social worker... but i can't talk more dirt about my mom, shes my mom, i too many free meals to do that. She can't stand 'violence' (particularly against women, because her home life was awful) and guns are to her the ultimate form of that i guess or something idk, shes 60 now shes not going to change that. My dad was a really good sport shooter (shot a penny 100m away with a 22). He was one of the reasons i even wanted to get into shooting, but he would rather boomer it up and golf all day, he's also goddamn liberal too (more bernie bro in his late 50's), so shooting shit with him is hard.

basically this is my hobby now, and i hate to rant her but i have few i can talk to about it. i love you Jow Forumsanada. Thank you for being wholesome, and cheeky, and as always: fuck liberals, fuck RCMP, and fuck mods and jannies. God keep our land.

Attached: 1540183959645.jpg (900x626, 209K)

how retarded would it be to build a $2000 STAG 10 as a current nogunz with zero experience with guns at all? Friends of mine have advised that I start with low caliber bullshit but I know ill just be underwhelmed by .22 or even 556, and a stag10 would be an end goal for me anyway considering it's a good mid-high level option for a .308 semi, at least as far as Canadian NRs go.
Thoughts?

Attached: 1524448268314.png (658x901, 75K)

just get a chink M14, i know people hate them for the bolt, but its a good starter in my opinion. and if you like it, just look for a forged bolt for it.

>underwhelmed by .22 or even 556
I love me some big guns but I was having a blast with NotCSIS’s single shot .22 yesterday

Just buy it pre built.
You need at least a few firearms and a comprehensive understanding of them to assemble something meaningful. Buy a chink AR and understand all the parts, sell it for what you bought it. I’d recommend assembling a 223 and then a 308. 308 gas guns tend to be a little more finicky

Attached: BF08ACD8-B26C-4BE9-9F4A-4FB50DA18E38.jpg (960x893, 69K)

But i could just spend that $600 + shipping towards building something that isn't going to shatter in my face after ~500 rounds. That's my current mindset at least.

Attached: 1561146366894.png (1410x1805, 379K)

Buy em from china, same place mastercrap stuff comes from.

Not retarded at all
Reminder you'll save about $100 importing it directly from stag through chadtech and you can acquire all the needed parts and tools while you wait so you don't have to sink 2k all at once

>enabling namefaggotry
Kys

Corrosive ammo

True, I'm just thinking that for my current utilitarian needs (hunting, targets at decent range) im going to need something high caliber and accurate, not to discredit the fun of just plinking something low cal. and cheap, I'm sure its great.
Well in my current situation I'd be a lot more comfortable assembling it over time instead of making a single lump sum purchase. And to be honest from what I've seen (even though im nogunz) assembling ar308s doesnt seem like it's rocket science. I also like building things.
You can import the components from STAG themselves? Didnt know that.

Attached: IMG_20190623_144657.png (600x588, 518K)

I meant the reciver set in itself not parts
it comes out to about $571 cad with import fees+ shipping whereas a receiver set here ranges from $619-$659 not including shipping

It's probably those shit tier Dlask lowers.

308 is a good round to be proficient with.

It's impressive to be the first round you are proficient with.

Just remember: trigger pull, destroy flinch instinct(always be surprised), limit the variables in your technique. Learn to sight in your gun.

The more you use your brain before/during/after a session the less $$$ammo$$$ you will waste in your development.

Attached: 47690319_998810250316162_268938117240581857_n.jpg (888x900, 60K)

Like 700 out of 300,000 estimated now-prohibited guns, which only 15K are registered haha

>underwhelmed by .22
no, but yes.
>underwhelmed by 556
no
>build a $2000 STAG 10
it would be a piece of shit, a decent build should set you back 2.5-3k pre optic

Attached: 20190527 164837.jpg (1920x933, 696K)

I’m not going to call him by his real name on here you retard