Why doesn't Glock make an AR-15?

Glock has a big name and lots of manufacturing capacity. Why not make Glock brand ARs? You could probably charge $900 for them and make big bucks. With Glock's reputation they could get away with using polymer lowers lmao

Attached: z-700x500.jpg (700x500, 109K)

Because why the fuck would we want more AR’s on the market?

Cause that's fucking retarded. With the amount of resources that glock puts into every glock handgun, they would probably get way more money than the same ratio for a glock AR.

Attached: 69a.jpg (680x649, 60K)

>900
>big bucks
kek

Glock perfection, a respectable polymer lower. Why buy a Ruger or S&W when you know Glock makes superior semi-auto guns?

If you spent that much on your AR without an optic you wasted your money lol

Glock is good at what they do; making semi automatic pistols. They've become very successful and arguably the best, most recognizable and used pistol in the world today. Why change?

Why would a big company expand their business

>Because why the fuck would we want more AR’s on the market?

Implying that more guns is not a good thing.

Something like a Warfairy Phobos design with reinforcements beyond spec aluminum ar-15 receivers made out of glass reinforced nylon by a reputable company like glock would be really neat.

Attached: phobos.png (949x649, 374K)

They do by trying to dominate the handgun market

A saturated, commoditized market.

So we can shitpost about exploding lowers obviously.

Glock has a reputation entirely made on ONE product. ONE. They make versions of it, but that's it. They are not an innovative company or a company that likes to take risk with their bread and butter. Consider, it took them around 3 decades to make a single stack version of their gun, despite the market clearly moving in that direction with wild sales of the M&P Shield and other single stack polymer 9s. If they made a batch of bad ARs it would tarnish their image. Heck, what if they were "just fine"? Not as good as some of the others? Glock's image is tied up in Perfection; they don't want to go wading into the massive dick measuring contest that is AR manufacturing.

They do one thing well. They will continue to do so. No risk to them.

There is no guarantee that Glock would make a superior AR lower other than "they are glock". You can be a premium manufacturer and still make a complete pile of shit on occasion. May not even be entirely your fault that it does suck, it could be a subcontractor who screwed you over, but the tarnish to your reputation is probably not worth it.

Companies like that are often composed of ass-kissers and yes-men.

Fun fact, if you read employer reviews on Glock you'll find that this is actually the case.

Attached is an image of my shock.

I would rather them make an smg pattern braced “pistol” over an ar

You mean a Glock 15?

>I am such a tremendous faggot that I don't have basic reading comprehension skills.

t.

>Non pressure bearing part
>Exploding
Perfect shitposting material

That's a profit margin of like, $700 minimum my dude, ARs are CHEAP

I want them to actually make a porcelain glock 7

>”why doesnt glock make a xxxx?”
Guys ask this all the time and the answer is simple- they dont have to. They make plenty of money selling what they have now. Instead of putting time and money into a new product, they just make small changes to their current product and people buy them like hot cakes. How long did it take them to make a single stack? Forever.

polymer lowers do break though, but typically only when people blindly copy the aluminum design and then it snaps right below the buffer tube.
There are well designed polymer lowers that take into account the weaknesses of the material and work fine.

P r i m e shitposting material

They haven't had actual engineers working there since Gaston. All they do is make his design over and over again with different barrel lengths, grip lengths, and spring tensions until it fires adequately enough with whatever caliber they shoved into it this time. They don't care to make anything new. Your dumbass will keep buying the same old shit over and over again.

Why? That sounds terrible.

I'd actually love to see how glock aesthetics translated into an AR15.

I'd much prefer if they offered modularity to convert Glocks into PDWs, there's already too many ARs.

Attached: BAEB658E-F6A1-4B65-B066-603250757B04-660x337.jpg (660x337, 37K)