Glock mods

Best ones. Lets hear em! Been wanting to trick out my 26 for shits

Attached: 01-02-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skdtac.com/Warren-Tactical-Sight-Sevigny-Carry-Tritium-2-p/wrt.201.htm
truglo.com/firearms-handgun/brite-site-tritium-handgun-sights.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've enjoyed the extended slide release on my Gen 3 17. Doesn't change much at all, but it was only $15.

What exactly do you want to do?
I wouldn't change a thing about my 26. After about 1k of target practice the trigger is actually really nice, and I can't complain about anything aside from the stock sights.
It's fun to hit steel 70 yards out with it too.

I really like the trigger too, but idk. Still a new owner and not the best with aim. Might just keep it as is outside of a talon grip, but was hoping to get some ideas, even if just /aesthetic/. Not sure I'd want to increase the slide length though or much the length in general, but ay maybe

What sights do you have on it?
I do really like the talon grips, I cut and placed some of their sandpaper-textured stuff on a p80 build in a few areas.

Everythings stock as of now (non night vision ones). Any good recs? Feel like Im aiming slightly low at 10+yrds but most likely just being pretty new

Obligatory

Attached: Fitz Special Glock.jpg (810x960, 74K)

I put this set on mine and I'm pretty happy with it
skdtac.com/Warren-Tactical-Sight-Sevigny-Carry-Tritium-2-p/wrt.201.htm
I really like that the lamps are different colors, and I find it a lot easier to aim and hit what I'm aiming at than stock.

Wew, thats pretty steep but look good! Cheers

Love Talon Grip, bought a square of the rubber style talon material to place badly cut squares on random gun surfaces

my favorite Glock 19 mod right now is the CZ P-10C conversion.

truglo.com/firearms-handgun/brite-site-tritium-handgun-sights.asp
I put the plain truglo tritium sights on all my glocks they are bright and durable and not to expensive. I will continue to put these on any handgun I chose to upgrade

Attached: _20190624_190354.jpg (2636x2105, 696K)

obligatory
>replace sights
>add extended slide release lever
maybe
>better trigger
>or at least a better trigger shoe
genuinely dangerous
>aftermarket safety plunger
>'lightened' strikers/springs
absolutely unnecessary
>everything else

I sanded down the finger gives and stippled my G26 gen4. Later realized that Glock was a meme, sold the gun for almost new value to some retard, bought a m&p compact.

>Glock
>no trigger guard
>appendix carry
Not even trannies have that much of a vendetta against their testicles

I have a gen 3 17. Extended slide release, extended mag release, night sights, rubber talon grips, gen 4 ejector. Don’t see a real reason to change anything else on it

I've only added a magpul magwell extension to my 19 because I got tired of getting pinched by magazines when shooting. It's super low profile, just gives that extra little ledge to keep my pinky finger off that pinchy gap.

sights is the main thing that suck on glocks form the factoyr. swap the sights

nothing else needed, maybe a little sandpaper or rubber grip here and there if it suits you. glock is fine otherwise. GLOCK IS FINE

>wants to trick out his Glock 26
>not even putting a 19 barrel in it

>genuinely dangerous
I can see how a light weight disconnector might be a safety concern for a carry gun, but how on earth are aftermarket safety plungers or strikers dangerous?

Extended slide stop, enlarged mag release, sights or a dot if you're stacked.

gucci glock gucci glock gucci glock gucci glock gucci glock gucci glock

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

THIS THIS THIS!

How do I give gold on this site?

haha thats great! i'll have to show my wife and her boyfriend when they're done.

Attached: soyboy-gif-6.gif (307x343, 22K)

>Not even trannies have that much of a vendetta against their testicles

Attached: giphy[1].gif (320x240, 3.48M)

The no dick special

FYI if you’re planning to use it for conceal carry, don’t get the sandpaper talon grip. It’ll peel your skin right the fuck off.

Spent three racks on new frame
My glock love do moa

This
>this

Unironically, talon grips were the best upgrades for my xd-s. Wanted to do it for my g19 but my tism won’t let me put black tape over a green lower. That being said, the larger grip doesn’t need the stick of the grips as much

Attached: 1EE76268-5415-476A-B9D2-6D9F15EC1144.jpg (1125x833, 1.14M)

>sandpaper rubs off your skin