Which one of you did this? At least tell us what guns you stole (saved)

Which one of you did this? At least tell us what guns you stole (saved).

Attached: Screenshot_20190624182232.jpg (979x1102, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wMIBUIN30yU?t=96
ftfindustries.com/category/M16FA.html
bcidefense.com/upper-receivers/stripped-lower-receivers/stripped-lower-reciever
jsonline.com/story/news/investigations/2019/06/13/atf-looking-guns-and-glock-parts-stolen-and-sold-guard/1425467001/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>June 13

Attached: 0DCE276C-D2E7-4102-813B-3286B68A58C8.jpg (608x360, 20K)

I wasn't about to let them torch this innocent reciever

Attached: Defiance.jpg (3264x2448, 2.04M)

Attached: 1476843989095.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Absolutely based criminals.

Attached: 2nd.jpg (1600x1600, 405K)

OH SHIT A WEEK AND A HALF AGO THAT NEGATES IT

>implying the spooks haven't mailed them to some third world shithole

Probably just a bunch of smarter than average 20 something rednecks.

Pic related.

Attached: Snapchat-1622329892.jpg (695x452, 34K)

Not all heros wear capes

>third world
The Soviet union dissolved 30 years ago, mong

Based mad lads

Attached: 1559490795278m.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

VDV best music. Everyone else fuck off

Hush guacamole-nigger.

Operation 2 Fast 2 Furious

Does anybody really think that somebody just happened to get lucky and steal THOUSANDS of guns from the atf?

Attached: 1561235966759.jpg (1024x1000, 475K)

this. the planning and balls that goes into stealing a literal truckload of guns is simply unrealistic

>don't put your faith in love my boy, my father said to me...

Attached: 1478717766675.gif (350x497, 833K)

That's second world.

based third hole user

Bureaucratic incompetence leads to the loss or theft of shit all the time in all areas of government, though.

>Stolen
I'm sure

Spoiler: they’re in Mexico

I saw that on fortnite!

He should have killed her.

>handwaves away an alleged theft of firearms of historic proportions from a federal entity that has 'firearms' in it's name
It's not a cardboard box full of hi-points, it's THOUSANDS of guns.

Attached: 1558279044551.gif (291x400, 3.18M)

PRAISE BE

Attached: jeb-bush-hoodie.png (600x322, 40K)

Check the ATF agents' houses.

And You Can Too™

Attached: Status II SOT Guide.jpg (965x681, 95K)

You're only supposed to think that, not put it into writing, user.

You aren't wrong but you are missing the point. Though you reminded me of a case a few years ago where the Navy left a crate of Seal-spec M4s on a dock and they weren't there a week later.

heh nothin personal agent

>It's not a cardboard box full of hi-points, it's THOUSANDS of guns.

I checked the article and it says the guns were stolen over time by a guy who worked there. If thousands of guns went missing all at once, I'd agree with you here, but the way the article is written, it sounds as though this theft was gradual and took place over the course of the guilty parties employment.

Lucky? No, I think (or at least hope) they had inside intel from a patriotic mole. Perhaps several.

Could you imagine enduring torture for five years only to find your whore wife has been sleeping around and wants nothing to do with you, then she gets almost half of the retirement you more than earned. I'm surprised he didn't shoot that bitch right after getting off the plane.

Attached: David Roadkill.gif (349x255, 1.77M)

And even after that, I'd be willing to bet she still felt that she was "oppressed".

Theoretically, what does drilling that hole do to the rifle? I don't fully understand trigger groups and how they need to be configured for full auto, to be honest.

i know a guy who got visited by the ATF for buying a barrel off ebay that came from one of those guns. they are very angry and spending shitloads of money to locate and recover every single part.

the story is older than that. the dude i know about got visited in march

Third hole houses the auto-sear, which trips the hammer in full auto as long as the trigger is held.

youtu.be/wMIBUIN30yU?t=96

that's probably the best perk of working at the ATF. "accidentally" "losing" "stuff" in your truck. it happens everywhere, why would a federal agency be an exception?

it totally wasn't the ATF doing it so that they could chip the guns and get them back on the streets so that they can do data trend analysis when they have the google trucks outfitted with a long distance chip read/scanner.

nope totally not them

Shut the fuck up, redittard

more likely used to sell to "moderate" insurgents off the books ofcourse.

God, that picture makes me mad.

Doing it doesn't do much when you don't have the auto parts.

based and schizopilled

What’s the pay like, friendly ATF agents who are monitoring this thread? How does one get a job at the ATF?

Ya I'd like to hear as well. If I could get a job at the ATF I'd make sure to definitely do a REALLY good job and NOT lose anything in my car ever

Wouldn't it barbaric if you could just buy them on the internet no questions asked?

ftfindustries.com/category/M16FA.html

Pay isn't that great. I only make like $45k but it's salary. Work is boring. Mostly paperwork for cigarette companies and alcohol manufacturers. Fortunately the FDA handles all inspections for them instead of us.

all of them

Rare that I see good news being published these days

Attached: Loituma.gif (352x240, 227K)

Years ago there was a police lockup or some shit in California. The building was abandoned by the city government but the guns were kept there. Someone remembered years later to go retrieve them and all of the guns were gone. Lost the link but this shit happens all the time.

Think about how many guns are in this country. think about how much shit gets abandoned or people forget about it.

>be lowly government worker
>know where a gun lockup is
>get new job when government gig closes
>curious later on to see if anything has changed
>find building abandoned
>still have a key because nobody tracks keys, or you made a copy
>walk right in and all this shit is left behind
>take what you want and nobody bats an eye

I buy government surplus. Last year I bought three police cars from a county that had been in storage since 1995. 1980s crown vics. They completely forgot about them until they went to knock the old building down to build a parking lot. The building was full of old storage from the 70s and 80s and they ended up auctioning everything off because they had no record of most of the shit, and no place to store it. This is just a county government, so imagine how much shit is misplaced at the federal level.

Scavenging mechanic IRL

Its Milwaukee, probably niggers

You don't even know. In my last big army (FORSCOM) unit we busted open a few storage containers and found pristine untouched beautiful lets go to Fulda Gap era flak jackets with all the pieces in woodland. That was a small battalion within a brigade.

If they 're keeping the guns in some regional office where nobody is there at night, you can probably just walk in, unplug the security computer, and have free reign until morning.

>not Copenhagen winter green
Take your shit dip and git user.

Attached: 1546136042752.jpg (720x744, 115K)

>chewing tobacco at all
Disgusting low IQ white trash. Leave.

>someone saved the Sturmgewehrs
God bless

This. Disgusting. Leaving containers of nasty juice everywhere and spitting everywhere

t. Slack jawed faggots.

Attached: 82Um3r8.gif (400x300, 1.76M)

spooks took em 100%

Whores bro whores... If you trust em not to cheat then you'll get torn to shreds assume she's a slut and you'll be alright because they all are.

You have any details about this user? Like, which sellers on eBay? When did he buy? Etc.

45k is alright sounding to me as long as I can live in some cheapo rural hellhole. How do I get hired?

i dont but i can find out. if you google this you will come up with gun forums where multiple people have posted the same experiences.

what happened is ATF contracted out the destruction of guns. the contractors realized they could just mark guns as "destroyed" and then turn around and sell them or sell the parts. i dont remember what the last news article i read about the situation said but i think it had been going on for a couple of years before ATF figured out what happened. i think they only relaized what happened once a trace on a gun that was confiscated by law enforcement came back with a serial that showed it was in custody and then destroyed by ATF. something along those lines anyway, google will help you with the specifics.

obviously ATF cant track down non serialized parts, but they are actively monitoring sites like ebay and when they find one of their parts for sale, they issue search warrants to that seller and run through all that sellers previous transactions. its not clear what legal power they have to search or demand the return of an item if you bought something. either way they will send agents out in person to question you. most people on the gun forums who got visited said the agents were only interested in the specific part they had tracekd from the online sale and were not there to collect or look over that persons other shit. but that they demanded to be in your presence when retrieving the item. so if you are expecting an ATF visit, maybe keep your house clean and tidy and the part up by the front door or consult a lawyer. if you ignore them they will get search warrants...

ATF has a bunch of HK P7s locked up because of the cocksucker who runs hkparts.net

or just buy a BCI defense lower and its already milled out for you

bcidefense.com/upper-receivers/stripped-lower-receivers/stripped-lower-reciever

Attached: 1561332740939.jpg (454x347, 24K)

>Your precious armoury, gratefully accepted. We will need it

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1696x730, 329K)

> ATF steals people's guns
> someone steals them right back
Its like the neighborhood crack dealing nigger complaining he got jacked.

Attached: godzillaDL.jpg (1200x674, 106K)

I think you missed the third hole, buddy

the engineer in me HATES this drawing as there is no horizontal dimension put on the third hole.
Who does lazy shit like that?

Its shares centers with the safety hole. It makes the drawing broadly applicable to most/all lower designs.

I concede. Yes, I suppose I could indicate off the safety hole.

A contractor for the ATF apparently.

jsonline.com/story/news/investigations/2019/06/13/atf-looking-guns-and-glock-parts-stolen-and-sold-guard/1425467001/

A longtime guard at the ATF facility has admitted to carting off thousands of firearms, gun parts and ammunition and selling them over several years.

Christopher Yates, 52, a guard who worked as a contract employee for ATF for 16 years, was charged in federal court in West Virginia. He pleaded guilty in April to possession of a stolen gun and stealing government property.

USAJobs.gov

he was either super dumb or super cocky and lazy. all he had to do is grind off the serials and he probbaly never would have been caught

Came into this thread to post this. Supposed incompetence is used as an excuse to move “thousands” of guns away to their intended targets.

Attached: 6E4EBBFA-DF7A-4B90-88EB-612F1215AF0E.jpg (850x991, 119K)

>this bullshit again

Dios mio

How long do you really expect someone to wait when you MIA for 5 years in a warzone

Listen, heres what happened.

I was doing inventory with some autosears and nature called. Being a mere mortal i went to the bathroom in the warehouse, but i was in a hurry so i just brought one into the can, in my shirt pocket. When i went to flush i noticed some splash on the rim. So i bent over to wipe it down with paper. and as i hit the lever.. BLOOP. There it went, rattling down. A fully automatic sear, down below. Gone. I panicked, the box said it had 2,212 sears. I panicked, i grabbed them a handful at a time and put them in my cargo shorts. I figured that if they were ALL gone we'd say it was an error at the other warehouse that sent it. As i write, the grinder at the ejector pit is burned out. They'll find them. All of them

I'd bet money glow niggers (cia)sold them to cartels or sand nigger for drugs and/or $$$ and are using the "stolen" bs as a cover

What's the legality of possessing these parts if they're not installed in your rifle that's in the same room?

Attached: 1546710383738.jpg (1024x904, 84K)

"Intent"

Buy them for study and don't install on your rifle. Remember, parts aren't restricted items. Only receivers.

No.
The ATF sold that shit to mexican cartels. Or gang bangers for side money

>drill one yourself
>save time from milling out the pocket

Attached: 1559854923001.jpg (394x401, 38K)

When I first started working for the Fed my department misplaced $2 million in computers and servers. The were packed and shipped from the supplier, moved across the state, then vanished. My first task was try to find them. I never did. My boss' response was 'dont worry about it,' and to order another $2 million in computer supplies.

thx fren

Attached: 5103D98B-2280-4575-A69B-8C5EC5E39BBD.jpg (221x283, 19K)

And to think they were rewarded with an even larger budget next year.

Forever, till death do us part.

Her moving on is sad/tragic, but her scalping half of his retirement after moving on is pretty fucked.

or to a federal agency to stage another false flag shooting designed to inflame the public into demanding more gun bans

Somebody in my little po-dunk town has broken into five different police/sheriff patrol cars and stolen their rifles, all of them full auto,in just the past two years. Beyond that, somebody else broke into the evidence locker (which was just an ungaurded morton building) and stole all of the guns in there as well. Even if they don't just forget about them, it's also extremely easily to steal them from all these middle of nowhere shitholes.

Called it.

>quick we need an excuse for when all these guns end up in foreign conflicts or with drug cartels