For a good Pistol

>For a good Pistol
$400 CZ p10c, glock police trade in, or used M&P is optimal, solid aftermarket, etc.
>For a good Shotgun
$300 Mossberg 500, excellent aftermarket, reliable
>For a good bolt gun
$300-600 Savage arms, literally all you need for accuracy, just get some good glass
>For a good AK
$600-700 WASR 10, great for the price, romys are always good

>For a good AR
AT LEAST $1200, NO $2000, $3000 IF YOU INCLUDE EVERYTHING ELSE YOU NEED, DONT BUY A SHIT LOWER RECIEVER OTHERWISE YOURE STUPID, WHY DOES IT COST THAT MUCH? YOU MUST BE A POORFAG TO ASK THOSE KINDS OF QUESTIONS LMAO FUUUUUCK WHAT A RETARD

why is it like this, why is the AR community the one festering cess pit of the gun community, and why do I really have to spend over $1200 to get an allegedly good AR 15 when every other gun in the market is a fraction of that?

Attached: 1507438286977.jpg (468x427, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_&_Wesson_Model_10
thesurvivalistblog.net/smith-and-wesson-model-10-review/
youtube.com/watch?v=EFYn5KChBvo
youtube.com/watch?v=WyuWY3NU3e8
gunbroker.com/Revolvers/search?PageSize=96&Sort=4&View=1&mfg=1000259&mo=3001877&Condition=4
youtube.com/watch?v=X1nu5SWdV4E
youtube.com/watch?v=gEHNZFTfSD8
youtube.com/watch?v=BaiGSDiaI_w
youtube.com/watch?v=CEHtRkyTe-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Youre poor as shit

Because failure is not an option OP

Only niggers overpay for things on purpose

Attached: 1559310643428.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>believing Jow Forums unquestioningly
lmao, apply for mental disability so you can get a parking permit retard.

There's never been a better time for budget ARs. Are you unaware of PSA?

Stop listening to /arg/, they're a circlejerk of pathetic retards up to their bald hairlines in debt.

For a good, functioning AR, a PSA is all you need. $300 if you put together the lower yourself. If you want to get a bit better quality their premium line will run you like $400-500.

You can do a lot better, but a PSA will do literally everything you need it to.

funny you say that, couple years ago when I asked /arg/ for what's a good basic AR I was outright ignored and there was no advice to listen to from the mountain of tripfags hatefully jerking each other off. That might have been a good thing.

FNS is best deal on a handgun.

Aero and PSA are honestly viable ARs, just make sure you're getting a good barrel. It's all the same aluminum made to the same specs, build quality however does matter, but those brands do alright.

I see them for 500 everywhere, whats so great about them?

Fns is not that great of a polymer striker fired wonder 9. I'm a walther guy, but even I can't argue against the m&p 9 for like 350 bucks that they sell for all the time.

>400 for used M&P
Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore had full sized 2.0 9mm for 350.

All an AR lower does is house the fact and allow you to attach the buffer tube. As l ok ng as it's made our of 7075 T6 aluminum it will last longer than your and probably your great grandkids lifespans. AR lowers are made to mil spec at b.c. the bare minimum so literally any AR15 lower from any manufacturer will be fine as long as it's not plastic.

Right now Beretta is running a $100 rebate on their APX line if you want a nice striker fired pistol for cheap non. You missed out, for a while they had the Centurion compact line for sale at around $350

Fuck I hate phone posting. Fact is supposed to be FCG.

Attached: 1560822719034.png (305x361, 8K)

You can get a decent AR like an M&P15 for about $500. You don’t have to buy a BCM/DD/whatever the fuck if you aren’t one of those dudes that are putting +5,000rds on their rifles a year and running them hard. The majority of folks are best served with a mid grade AR with a budget dot such as a PA Micro or Sparc II

Elitists have been and will always be a thing in the firearms community. /arg/ is pathetic in this regard as they will never take a class or be able to run any of their guns to the highest of skill levels yet there are much more humble folks out there with not too fancy guns doing actual work with them. As private citizens, it’s autistic as fuck to fixtate on rifles of all fucking things. Get a carry permit and git gud with your pistol you intend to carry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_&_Wesson_Model_10

thesurvivalistblog.net/smith-and-wesson-model-10-review/

youtube.com/watch?v=EFYn5KChBvo

youtube.com/watch?v=WyuWY3NU3e8

gunbroker.com/Revolvers/search?PageSize=96&Sort=4&View=1&mfg=1000259&mo=3001877&Condition=4

www.thesixgunjournal.net/a-revolver-buyers-checklist/

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nu5SWdV4E

youtube.com/watch?v=gEHNZFTfSD8

youtube.com/watch?v=BaiGSDiaI_w

youtube.com/watch?v=CEHtRkyTe-0

Attached: 1556918806293.jpg (1287x994, 596K)

>implying the AL community won’t shit on your WASR because it’s not something better

Ruger MPR: $569 on sale
Vortex RD or Prism sight: $150-$200

Magnified is the way to go

>implying the ak community doesn't do the same thing

just dont go into /arg/ they are a circle jerk of elitist faggots who think you dont spend 3k on a upper and another 1k min on a lower package then your gun is shit. also if you dont spend atleast 2k min on glass your gun is shit.

I dont understand whats better than a wasr? the american made aks are junk and the only thing better would be an actual ak made in russia or similar.

You can actually reload if your right hand goes down.

You don't train.