So what's the first full auto fellow Jow Forumsommandoes will buy?

So what's the first full auto fellow Jow Forumsommandoes will buy?

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-201015.png (1530x2048, 584K)

The Supreme Court is gonna avoid that shit harder than a Muslim at a gay parade. If Kettler didn’t do anything, this is unlikely to as well.

This. Roberts is gonna pull a hammy dodging that shit.

Well that's depressing

which is why the "muh court justices" defense for trump apologists is retarded. spoiler: the SCOTUS will avoid making decisions on anything that will help us until eventually the democrats get an opportunity to pack it.

It matters more in the lesser courts by sheer volume.

If we're lucky they'll juke this thing so fast that the strings holding up Ginsburgs decomposing corpse snap

Remember that the SCOTUS also invalidated the Double Jeopardy clause of the constitution by saying that you can get charged with the same crime twice so long as it's in two separate courts.

Gamble vs. United States for those curious about what I'm talking about

I can’t believe someone actually tried to make a movie about her.
>critics... acknowledged it as "well-intentioned but flawed"
lol.

All the Jow Forums anons creaming themselves over Republican SC picks have been retarded from the getgo. They don't care about gun rights. Their sole goal to overturn Roe v. Wade so poor people can shit out babies 24/7.

>inb4 someone uses a machine gun in a mass shooting

my thoughts exactly. they always hire someone to shoot up a place before anything pro-gun passes.

You stupid niggers, as bad as cuck republicans are it’s far better than having a few more Ginsbergs on the bench.

The ability to try someone for more or less the same crime at both the federal and state level is nothing new. The court effectively upheld existing precedent.

There will always be a "swing vote" that invariably "swings" to the Left on anything that matters.

You mean, what's the first full auto in our collection we're gonna reveal when they're decriminalized?

Cuckservatives will never let the goyim have machine guns if they can help it. It's a class issue, not a partisan issue. Why do you think they passed the NFA and GCA in the first place?

M4, P90, MP5, and a fucking AA-12

You Jow Forumstards are completely clueless. You have this naive idea that everyone is a political ideologue like you are. It's like it never even occurs to you that some justices might really just be doing their best to interpret the constitutionality of a given law to the best of their ability with little or no regard to the politics. I'm not saying that this is the case for every justice obviously, but not everyone adheres to some retarded dogmatic value system you inherited via attrition from other political zealots on the internet.

We could have a court that was only conservative justices but it doesn't do us any good if they refuse to hear cases that will strengthen gun rights.

You're no better than "da lubruhlz" if you think that SCOTUS exists only to further your pet causes.

Win or die bitch.

Except the supreme court justices are handpicked by a political ideologue. And as it currently stands, basically every fucking judge on the supreme court is a partisan judge.

>Their sole goal to overturn Roe v. Wade so poor people can shit out babies 24/7
Every recent GOP appointment has said Roe v Wade is settled law, why the fuck do people on both sides imagine this EPIC BATTLE over abortion.

I for one think roe v wade doesn't go far enough, infact it should be illegal to carry a child to term. Mandatory abortions for everyone.

Attached: TiredFloweryGreatargus-max-1mb.gif (240x135, 856K)

>Clear constitutional violations get ignored because it'll help gun owners

I really wish scotus was forced into a case if it was unarguably a violation. Too many cases get dismissed because muh feels.