Is it autism?

Is it autism?

Attached: download (13).jpg (300x168, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_male_speech
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop making this thread over and over again, asshole.

Sup Yankee. We know 90% of the YouTube gun community are self serving fudds. Can you stop being a whinney little bitch now. Fucking do something instead of crying for other to carry your weight.

KYS Yankeefaggot. No one likes you and your videos suck more dick than you do.

Why do you keep spamming this shit?

it's faggotry.
literally.

Attached: 1532008474353.jpg (1136x682, 52K)

holly shit he's a buttpirate

Worse. He is actually a pedophile.

I suspected as much from his voice. Why does being a cocksucking fag change your voice?
>inb4 I don’t know, ask your Dad

>Why does being a cocksucking fag change your voice?
genetics.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_male_speech

i think he also suffered from some kind of an aneurysm recently.. his left side of the face is paralyzed. maybe cum guzzling can do that too.

they change it, on purpose, to signal their intention of putting others' penises in their orifices.

>>punisher T shirt
I bet he punishes every one else in that pictures asshole twice a week

Also fags molest kids at a much higher rate. Notice they didn't (((adopt))) girls.
I bet he and his "friend" have molested kids in pic.

This sadly sounds correct

Attached: 7023BB9B-C9C8-4AA9-99CC-522D3D427B90.jpg (1024x896, 84K)

Hickok and son?

Why are Jow Forums refugees fundamentally incapable of making decent threads? This could have been a thread on WWII Nazi uniform aesthetics, or a thread on how to sucessfully purge Detroit of its coon population with nothing but a few squads and some moxie, but no. You didn't make those threads, you made this.

>Notice they didn't (((adopt))) girls.
Probably for the same reason most straight men want sons. I don't see how him pounding his husband's ass in the bedroom when no one else is around changes anything in that regard.

that pic of TYM creeps me the fuck out. just imagine what those kids have been through... ugh.
fuck political correctness and fuck these courts that have allowed kids to be put through this hell.

Man, you guys are PISSED...

Attached: 64697555_684328325323356_1209391759198900274_n.jpg (917x771, 191K)

hey TYM, hope you catch aids.

>it's faggotry.
>literally
Friendly reminder Yankee marshal was one of the proto-skeptic community channel along with amazing atheist and Mundanematt. This guy goes on anti-religious rant yet white knight Islam because he a gay liberal. Until he was assault during a gay pride parade because he thought Muslims supported gay marriage.

Found the gay

Shill harder, you hick cocksucker.

>Friendly reminder Yankee marshal was one of the proto-skeptic community channel along with amazing atheist and Mundanematt.
So? Also, anyone who has ever actually watched TYM's videos knows he's a vocal critic of Islam.

t. faggot with massive rock hard boner.

Shew shew go back to your pride parades and drag queen story hour. Leave Jow Forums in peace.

>> No one has ever made it through one of his videos.
The "Man" is a blithering idiot. He videos are the most boring mundane shit I have ever seen on youtube.

Hickok, Paul, Ian (and devil worshipping retarded side kick), Scootch, all other gun channel on youtube > power gap> notinfancy> Yankmarshal

My bad senpai. MY reply was to this freak.

>Also fags molest kids at a much higher rate.

>select few individuals from a certain group abuse their rights, that means we should take those rights away from all of them
I hope you realize that you are just like gun grabbers.

Im all for getting the gun community ecelebs to to stop ambivalent shills. So on one hand I really support yankee marahall trying to get in gear on the other hand he always sounds whiney as fuck. Its comes off more as a nagging women then then a man trying to lead. It annoys the fuck out of me.

How practical is that 8 shot 357 redhawk as a carry piece? I could carry 6 shot 454 casul revolver in a similar package. I live in bear country and already carry a shield but I want something more.

Hahaha no harm no foul. At first I thought you where mad I said gay instead of faggot. I won’t make that mistake again.