TRIBUTE FOR CROZIER

Post gats or blueberries to please our Guinea Pig overlord!

Attached: Crozier.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Attached: 1559039752224.png (2404x947, 2.31M)

Berries for the berry-god!

Attached: blog-featured_blueberries-20180516.jpg (2300x1225, 235K)

who's crozier and why should i give a fuck about him

>t.jew

>not knowing the C&Rsenal Mascot and Official Berry-Remover
What are you even doing on here?

GATS FOR CROZIER!

Attached: Model_1899_Serbian_Mauser.jpg (1011x399, 158K)

Oh, another reddit meme, good to know.

Attached: 1561254237003.jpg (540x521, 86K)

>everything I don't know/like is Reddit

see above

It's eceleb bullshittery that gets blown out of proportion like those guys that cream their pants watching a movie trailer on the internet. If you think that's in any way Jow Forums related then you need to unfuck yourself.

>e-celeb bullshittery
I'm posting an adorable Guinea Pig mascot, not fawning over Mae or Othias or someone else. Geeze, if you're this joyless and live to suck the joy and soul out of everyone around you, might I suggest some counseling.

Attached: Hans-Stopler-Revolver-1597-2.jpg (448x232, 46K)

Ladies and gentlemen, the cancer killing this board.

ok faggot

>Joyless
Dear god man have you forgotten where you are? The site itself needs a banner adroned with "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" in animated illuminated script. Miserable is what we do.

Besides, all worship on Jow Forums is to be directed to our true god and master, the MurderKube,
>Ave Nex Alea
and the MurderKube has no mascot prophet or herald.

Have you ever considered adding some levity and joy to it? Be the change you want to see in Jow Forums.
>also, not recognizing the original gun-god

Attached: the_gun_is_good_by_ryan_rhodes_d6yqeim-fullview.jpg (800x917, 93K)

I quite literally do not want joy and levity here. I'm perpetuating the state I want.

Why cant I find anything else on this little guy?

NIGGERS!

That's racist, now tell me where I can find more of the guinea pig before I rope your redneck ass you cracker. Stop acting like a ho. I aint yo daddy.

I found him
>He has an Instagram
Are you guys serious? This is the same level that 15 year old girls are at. This is just pathetic...

Attached: 15234234324321.jpg (1080x565, 82K)

This is the worst C&Rsenal thread to ever get posted on Jow Forums, nononono thr worst C&Rsenal thread to get posted on the internet.