Utah thread

Fuck off Californians edition

Attached: 231F24BB-C505-4B9A-AB6C-62B0C2519805.png (560x417, 266K)

I need somewhere to shoot near ogden thats lax, outside, can shoot steel targets, and doesn't have faggy rsos. Someone help me please.

>Fuck off Californians
It's okay we don't want your durakoted miscarriages either. What's your law on CCWs?

Attached: tacticalstillbirth.png (1920x964, 1.22M)

Imagine how devoid of compassion one has to be to think up and add those captions.

Attached: our_lady_of_perpetual_help_by_aloron666_dbu70f1-fullview.jpg (1024x1449, 389K)

Idaho here.
How do we stop the California menace?

Why do a lot of people not like this new flag design?

I think it's pretty aesthetic.

I like it too

It's much better than the boring "state symbol on a blue background" look that almost every other state has.

Attached: 1600px-Flag_of_Utah.svg.png (1600x1000, 237K)

Literally go an hour in any direction that's not directly into the lake.

If you're not afraid of a honey pot I've got a few spots. tqWDmH

The 'official' UTah minecraft server

Australian here, always wanted to visit/move to Utah, it seems outwardly like the best US state to be in. What's the shooting culture like? Is it difficult to find work? Is Salt Lake City nice or a shithole? Cheers cunts

Attached: image.jpg (1024x517, 115K)

Salt Lake is where 95% of liberal fags in the state live, it's nice compared to other major cities in the US though.

Fuck off we're full unless you vote to support 2a.
Utah is one of the best states for 2a.
Mormons are pretty based
80% of the state is BLM desert that you're able to shoot on

It reeks of "new graphic design student" and looks like it was designed to look good on a computer screen. Oversimplified, corporate, soulless, safe

>Fuck off Californians
lol I just appplied for a job in your state

>yeah, this town's suuuper nice and pretty and everything, but it's just like, WHERE are all the taco trucks??

I don't go out to eat. My wife cooks.

Your wife is beaner?

Literally everyone hates California and her people. California needs a wall.

No. But she does make tacos every now and then. Usually it's steak, pork tenderloin, salmon, or some kind of stir fry.

Thinking of moving to Utah from VA. Obviously I am very pro 2a. What are some nice areas to move to? I'm in IT.

Everyone in UT lives in like 10% of the state's landmass. There's not a lot of options.

>All the lead I left in the Tooele desert soil.
>All the hours I biked in Sandy.
>All the beers I drank in Sugar House.
How I miss thee, my 801 home...

Attached: Sad_cat.jpg (500x426, 28K)

F

Wasatch Front or St George unless you want to live in a small desert town.