Guns in Australia

>Aussies don't have guns
>Gun control works
unv.is/news.com.au/national/nsw-act/crime/man-shot-dead-in-nsw-over-barking-dog/news-story/18ad2217a4892f40bd480507bf9e458c
We have it, it's just rather than using our three million unregistered and illegal firearms to overthrow the government, we use them to shoot our neighbours when their dogs don't shut the fuck up
It's worth noting that, as of now, the doggo is supposedly fine, only the neighbour was shot.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 6.59.09 pm.png (1546x1176, 278K)

Yeah no shit. Gun violence per capita in Australia has followed the exact same trends as the US or New Zealand, including mass shootings. Kind of old news.

I just thought it's funny that basically every shooting in Australia now might as well be a "Florida man" story.

What do you expect from a country that started a war with wild animals, and managed to lose.

Be fair, there were a fucking lot of them

Truly, a shining example of common sense and power we all must copy.

It's just bants

>be burger
>see NSW and always think north southwest
>read article
>central western north south west

>Be Ausfag
>See Kansas
>ok .jpg
See Arkansas
>wat

Wait, what the fuck?
Isn't it spelt Arkansaw or something?
I never realised it was actually fucking Arkansas

Arkansas city is in Kansas. Checkmate vegimite bois

It's pronounced Ar-Ken-Saww but spelled Arkansas

Thats "Vegemite", cunt.

How about colonel... how did burgers fuck that word so bad?

FUCKING WHY?

Corn kernel

Shit like this happens all the time
See: The mass shooting in Darwin a few week ago, pic related

Attached: 62017833_10157436047069873_4154099154739527680_n.jpg (700x467, 27K)

This shit was swept under the rug pretty fucking quick, I wanted to see videos and shit of what went down

Attached: thirdshooting.png (729x842, 875K)

>including mass shootings.
Im already aware that the gun ban had no significant affect on the overall homicide rate but theres only been like, half a dozen mass shootings in the thirty odd years since they were introduced and none whatsoever with a bodycount over ten so I would like to know on what grounds you are basing this claim.

You should genuinely consider killing yourself. And I'm not trying to be insulting or rude or come up with some typical Jow Forums retort. I mean you should honest to god consider ending your life within the next 24 hours

I'm not sure if this counts, certainly a mass of people got shot but it was some old bloke murdering his family, not the kind of indiscriminate killing that is typically considered a mass shooting.

The French are to blame for both. Take a fucking history class sometime.

Nothing more annoying than a neighbor that leaves his dog outside to bark all day.

Not everyone lives in america mate.
I spent my whole life thinking it was pronounced "ar-kansas" until I heard some bloke say it on the telly a few days ago.

>mass shooting in there country: well this doesnt really COUNT, you know?
>two people shot in america: HAHAHA ANOTHER SHOOTING BURGERS??
Lmaoooo, typical "it only applies when I want it to apply" leftist narrative

>OH SHIT DAVO SOME CUNT JUST SHOT SOMEONE AT A HOTEL
>GET THE FUCKING M4 AND THE CAMO
everyone wants to be SAS until it's time to do SAS shit

Exactly. You're how old? I'm seriously hope you're under 12, especially if you're still saying "telly"

When have you ever heard anybody ever call it "are-Kansas" or otherwise given you any incentive to believe it was pronounced that way

THIS I'm so glad I'm not the only one who noticed this shit.
They sweep it under the rug so fucking fast they cant actually do shit like this and constantly imply it's the first shooting since then and people outside of Australia eat it the FUCK up

This was top fucking banter when this happened
>Granpa stressed, his daughter has a shitload of totally autistic kids, everyone's lives are miserable
>"Fuck it, no, it's one thing to want to pass on your genes, but it takes a strong man to realise that they can never be passed on again"
>Kills all kids, his daughter, his wife, calls cops to tell them they need to send a cleanup detail, then kills himself
I'm surprised an Aussie still has the balls to do something like this, but then again, Tarrant

OP here, and I know. I just like making fun of people who say everything in Australia's perfect, when be destroyed half a million guns and it had absolutely no fucking impact on anything whatsoever
Even funnier is that calculations suggest less than one sixth of all unregistered firearms were actually surrendered

So wait a minute. Americans have;
>Arkansas the state
>Arkansas the city in Arkansas the state
>Arkansas county in Arkansas the state
>Arkansas city in Kansas state
And you cunt think we're dumb for not knowing which one to pronounce "ARRKENSAWW"

Attached: ohohohgougoig.png (514x515, 644K)

If you look at the trend graphs for "Mass killings" and "Mass shootings" in Australia they've been happening much more frequently since the ban.
>yanks get this pissy over a fucking joke
Come on man, chill out, I fucking new it was spelt Arkansas, I was just pretending to be retarded, don't give yourself a heart attack over me
>not the kind of indiscriminate killing that is typically considered a mass shooting.
And how often does this shit happen in Australia?

Everyone in Australia still says telly m8

Regard

You try fighting 10,000+ emus

>only 10,000?

Attached: American_bison_k5680-1.jpg (2700x1761, 1.33M)

And you only have one mate and a Lewis machine gun. And these birds run 40mph, and can probably take a 9mm likes it’s fucking nothing.

You say that like that was the only and/or best logical way to handle the situation
Spoiler: that why you fucking lost - because you went about it like a bunch of Nancies

Attached: insulting_guy.jpg (1479x1052, 128K)

Should have shot the damn dogs too.

Fuck incessantly barking mutts.

Yeah, we came back a year later with bounty hunters though, and nearly drove them to extinction. It’s a happy ending imo

>possessing an unregistered, unauthorized gun in public

Is this better or worse than having an illegal gun in private?

>Lewis gun
>9mm

Attached: 02CAA253-D85F-44BE-B5C4-250AA2DA1E77.jpg (721x767, 81K)

I didn’t say it was, I was pointing out that Emus would take it like it’s nothing.

I used to shoot them sometimes back when no one gave a damn and the little buggers would get into sunflower and other crops
They'll soak up .22s all day long unless you manage to bean one (which isn't easy) and in terms of rifle calibres they'll go down to 308 and 303 if you hit them through the chest, otherwise they don't give a damn. Shotgun up close also works well, but there's not a lot out there in this country aside from crocs and buffalo that will live through 00 at 30ft or less.

They would defiantly die from 223, but it wouldn't be humane and clean

Did you give up your funz in 1997? Or did you lose them in a boating accident?

Everyone in Kansas just calls it Ark city.

I gave up an SKK but that was it. I'm Cat-D and a dirty rural farmer so I own more semi-autos now that I did back then.

Damn. I’m jealous. I was born after 1997, so shit sucks.

>Is this better or worse than having an illegal gun in private?
There's an estimated 3 million illegally owned guns in private in Australia, no-one gets fucking charged for them as long as they don't do something stupid with them, because no-one ever knows.
The laws are a subtle nod to this fact.
People find old guns in the attic of a house they bought 10 years ago all the time, it just happens here so often it's not worth making a big deal over.

who the fuck asked you you fat hilbilly cousinfucking retard

meant for

>non-Americans bothering to learn the names of the states
Stop this. It's foolish. It's like an American learning to read a map of Eastern Europe. There's no point.

He not American so why would he care or know?
It's not like they teach us in depth about Europe or Australias geography and names. So I assume the same vice versa for them.

>"I was just pretending to be retarded."
Like clockwork

I just didn't want user to have an aneurism, fucking chill

Do you know what "per capita" means?

>mutt here
I've learned how to pronounce most russian words and phrases as long as they are not in acrylic. Same with german, french, and japanese thanks to reading/watching wwii related content.

>not in acrylic
I am laughing way too much at this.

Fuck you. I'm not even strayan, but I've seen a few emus IRL they're fucking dinosaurs. And cassowary's are even scarier.

I wish there was a kangaroo just standing barely in frame of that pic

You know what I mean dipshit, those hyroglyphs that vatniks write with.

salty upside-down shitposter detected

>literally scared of Emus
Lmao
.t former Emu/Ostrich caretaker in the northwestern US

he has a point, the one in darwin was a "proper" mass shooting, this one I wouldn't consider "proper", just some wacko murdering his family. I apply the same logic to those in america. most of the "mass shootings" in the US are gangsters taking eachother out. not american or australian btw.

>acrylic

>Ark city
Sounds like a post apocalypse hub town

I think it's French in origin. The southern states have a lot of French heritage about them because they helped during the revolution, IIRC, which is why people from places like Louisiana have such strong accents. Still can't explain why Bostoniggers sound the way they do though.

I mean, I wouldn't want to fuck with one hand to beak but emus really aren't that scary.

>he doesn't want to learn geography to get a better picture of history

Yea but where is Kansas City?

Tasmania won their emu war. No tasmanian emus alive.