Me: Mom I want a Beretta 92

Me: Mom I want a Beretta 92
Mom: We have Beretta 92 at home
Beretta 92 at home:

Attached: 13586.jpg (450x311, 19K)

Which is worse, Taurus PT92 or Beretta 92S?

Their 92 clone is unironically one of their better guns.

That's not saying much.

fuck taurus

The PT92 is actually superior to a real 92 because the safety is in the correct position.

You are a blasphemous dog!

Attached: 1560958503567.jpg (600x532, 42K)

Apples and oranges.
If you want it for the history, get the 92S.
If you want a cheap plinker, get the PT92 or one of those Turkshit clones.

I would be okay with a PT-92 as I’m the kind of guy who has a canik and a zig-1911 and could confidently outshoot the overweight spergs who spend top dollar when they don’t need to but fuck that roll mark on the slide is ugly.

This. Slide mounted safety a shit

Here is a (you) for this high energy thread.

Going to buy a supressor ready m92a2 with my credit card points real soon.

M92a1*

This alone might be worth it.
For anyone who has tried one, how is the quality/feel of the Taurus compared to a Beretta?
The only other Taurus guns I've shot have been other people's revolvers and both felt nice despite all the reputation.

Nice stock photo you trolling, faggot. At least you admit you have to ask your momma for toys.

PT 92. Built on Beretta machines, in the old Beretta factory, by former Beretta employees, with Beretta specs and data. Hmmm... must be shit.
Decocker/safety is on the frame of the PT as apposed to on the Beretta slide.
A name brand stamped on something doesn't give it magical properties outside of resale value.
I like my PT 92. Bought it brand new for what a worn out police turn in would cost. Works flawlessly.

Why? They sell guns that anyone can afford. I honestly believe that poor people should be able to defend themselves too.
If nothing else it’s a gun you won’t mind ducking around with. And competition between gun manufacturers is good in a capitalist economy.

There is literally nothing wrong with putting the decocker/safety on the slide.

In fact, because the firing pin is in the slide, it makes logical sense to put the safety there too.

False. Do you even own one?

Grips that peel... cringe

>tfw its 4chans turn to take funny memes and make them worse

what a time to be alive

Have you ever actually shot a Beretta? It takes roughly 5 minutes to figure out how to actuate the safety from a firing grip, and I'm a handlet who can barely reach the fucker.

Attached: 1560657263820.jpg (1366x768, 80K)

I've carried the m9 as a duty pistol for 6 years, and I specifically bought a pt92 because I liked the safety location. The trigger is slightly spongy, but you get used to it quickly. I dislike how the mags are not interchangeable from the m9. They fit just fine, but the mag release won't engage to hold the mag in. I'm sure if I took my dremel to it I could make it work, but I'm too lazy right now, and have other projects I'm working on.

I bought the pt92 used, so I'm not sure what all it was put through, but the blueing could be better. Granted, I work at an agency that is up against the gulf off Mexico, and lots of times I have to ride atvs down the beach, but with regular cleaning, I shouldn't be dealing with a large amount of surface rust. Outside of those conditions, it's fine though.

If it took you five minutes... sorry user but that’s double digit IQ territory.